Sophia for moderator

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 122 total)
  • Author

Quote (Lightenup @ April 07 2011,11:50)
    Princess,
    Have no fear, no one is being run off the board by me,  just asking for accountability, that's all.  I did not instigate this.

You said:

LU you do have a tendency to do such things, this is not the first time I have heard of this.
    how you have hurt another person in such a way.

Really, have I ever hurt you in anyway, if so how?  If you are listening to others, maybe this can help you:

http://www.gotquestions.org/gossip-Bible.htm

There are always two sides to every story ???

HMMM The link don't work!

WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Here it is Keith,
    I went back and fixed it.

http://www.gotquestions.org/gossip-Bible.html

Thanks!
    Kathi

Lightenup
    Participant

Well, now that the link is up there correctly three times, maybe it will work like a charm :)

Quote (Lightenup @ April 07 2011,12:06)
    Well, now that the link is up there correctly three times, maybe it will work like a charm :)

:D :D :D

It works fine! :)

WJ

karmarie
    Participant

Kathi, Princess is the last person on here who would ever gossip.

So you should take that back about her.

We all have thing's we need to change about ourselves, none of us are perfect you know.

AHHH, so Sophia is Princess?

Why the Alias then?

WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Karmarie,
    She was talking about what she 'heard' not about what she 'said' to anyone. She is the one that said she 'heard.' So, someone had to tell her in order for her to have 'heard.' The link was about the dangers of gossip, both speaking it and listening to it and judging someone by it. I never said that she spoke the gossip nor did I say that she was involved in the gossip but it seems like that from what she said because of her own words which she freely offered. She announced that she believes what she 'heard' and that is the danger of gossip. Hearing someone accuse another and then believing it to be true, then announcing it as truth without ever confirming any of it with the person that was spoken about…which she did here.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I think Kathi's post/PM is good and what she said is fair and true.
    As a moderator I do have to chastise someone for divulging a PM as they are meant to be personal, but Kathi only showed the content that she wrote which she has every right to make public and so she hasn't erred here either from what I can see.

Also, I have to agree that I too thought that this person was the same person who has come here before under different IDs. We could be wrong of course, but I think that you can change the outward appearance, but people do recognise the heart.

princess
    Participant

Nice try there LU, as always you are wrong.
    Nothing new under the son, so you speak.

princess
    Participant

WJ,

I understand that you must combine to create one, however, you too are wrong.
    Perhaps, you and lu are guilty of something you would like to admit, since you two are so quick to judge.

tis your own.

princess
    Participant

t8,

wow, third time, does that make me a charm, well of course it does. due to i am so charming, what more does one expect, being a princess and all.

so should you add to the rules that pm's now stand for public memo's.

take care t8.

Lightenup
    Participant

Princess,
    What am I wrong about? You are the one that said that you 'heard' that I hurt someone. Did you bother to consider there were two sides to the matter and that maybe the person and I should work it out without you making a verdict against me from your one sided view? You didn't even bother to ask my view, you just thought that you should blurt it out on your little post, publicly. Is this normal behavior for you? How can I be wrong about you continuing the gossip, your post is evidence of that. You 'heard' something and then you think it wise to pass it on in a way to tear down.

Btw, I did not say that you were Sophia, if that is what your last post was about, the thought never crossed my mind.

Also, I did not post a PM to Sophia from me, it was the email from me that Sophia claimed made her feel like she was not wanted here. I put it up as evidence that there was nothing mentioned in the email about that. I asked her to back up her accusations privately if she really cared, which she still hasn't. Open your eyes. And here you join in passing around something you 'heard' about me. And you are talking about me hurting someone?? Look in the mirror, princess.

It seems to me that gossip started this and see the damage it has done. I am not saying that you started the gossip, you just made if public and continued it and you are just as guilty of it. You never approached me about the situation in order to get a better understanding, never. Maybe you should stop passing on gossip that you hear. You have done enough damage by it already. Sad!

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 07 2011,19:38)
    I think Kathi's post/PM is good and what she said is fair and true.
    As a moderator I do have to chastise someone for divulging a PM as they are meant to be personal, but Kathi only showed the content that she wrote which she has every right to make public and so she hasn't erred here either from what I can see.

Also, I have to agree that I too thought that this person was the same person who has come here before under different IDs. We could be wrong of course, but I think that you can change the outward appearance, but people do recognise the heart.

Thanks t8, glad you understand.

Kathi

karmarie
    Participant

I personally love Princess. So please all, leave her alone. Shes done nothing wrong and neither have I and neither has Sophia.

Just in case you are wondering, Sophia was not me, so how about we all just drop this, because i can see this is going to get nasty, unless we all just move on.

There is more to worry about than this.Trust me.

As for someone new and who they may be, we should welcome anyone. As it say's

'Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for by doing so some have entertained angels unawares.'

Not that they would be on a computer, but the point is; Pay attention to what is said more than who is behind it.

princess
    Participant

LU,

truly woman, calm down. emotional outburst i do not deal with very well. apparently i have hurt you in some way, if so my apologies.

i have no reason to gossip, i find it quite boring. i wrote a fact. if this bothers you, then there is nothing i can do to change that.

btw, i did look in the mirror, not bad. unique, beautiful, loved, blessed and highly favored you?

karmarie
    Participant

Ok lets just all apologise and make up :) haha.

Peace all.

princess
    Participant

Karmarie,

i still don't understand what the fuss is about.
    why can't angels be on the pc, you are.

much love to you Karmarie, you blessed and highly favored woman !!!!!!!

Lightenup
    Participant

Princess and Sophia has done nothing wrong ???
    Open your eyes Karmarie.

They missed a step or two with their hurtful posts.

Matt 18:15-17
    “If your brother sins, go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother. But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

Luke 6: 41-45
    41“Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? 42“Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,’ when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother’s eye. 43“For there is no good tree which produces bad fruit, nor, on the other hand, a bad tree which produces good fruit. 44“For each tree is known by its own fruit. For men do not gather figs from thorns, nor do they pick grapes from a briar bush. 45“The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.

karmarie
    Participant

Love to you too Princess :)

karmarie
    Participant

Kathi, let it go. Just pray about it. We all have to answer for ourselves, it's between us and God.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 122 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account