Son of Perdition

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • Author

It is the son of perdition. The Roman Empire has never died. It suffered a fatal head wound, but survived. It is the beast spoken of in Revelations 13. And the whore is the catholic church.

For the longest time, I paid this little attention. Yet, the Lord has moved me back to this. The Lord has removed all doubt. This is the last world government, the beast that was and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven. Many have believed this and I too believed it. With the word of knowledge the Lord gave, I have no doubts and can prove it by using scripture. Praise God.

The Roman Empire will indeed come to power and bring the world into it's iron grasp. This goverment is already in place and awaiting the final move that will set it on top of all control. How this will come about will most likely be through a catastropy in the financial structure. We can already see events getting out of control with rising prices. It won't be long before the calapse of the stock markets and the saving grace of the cashless society. Already, most have been conditioned into believing the cashless society will be our saving grace the most will welcome it.

Yet, as for the Roman Empire, the beast spoken of in Revelations, it will seperate itself from behind the catholic church and become an entity upon itself and will eventually destroy the catholic church. The real power behind the catholic church has always been the beast who is known as the son of perdition. Yet, there will come a time this beast will sever all ties with the catholic church.

I am posting this material on this thread because it deals with the corruption that was started at this time and I deem the son of perdition trilogy. For I posted that the early catholic church was responsible for changing the baptism. Yet, they are also responsible for the trinity doctrine which is unsound. And even though there were some who where involved who were earnest in trying to do the will of God, there were many who were listening to and involved with and were even considered themselves theologians. The work that was done was not that of God, but that of men.

They created the trinity doctrine and then changed the way God had baptism set up in the church.

The word “Trinity” comes from “Trinitas”, a Latin abstract noun that most literally means “three-ness” (or “the property of occurring three at once”). Or, simply put, “three are one”. The first recorded use of this Latin word was by Tertullian in about 200, to refer to Father, Son and Holy Spirit, or, in general, to any set of three things.(Theophilius to Autolycus – 115-181 – introduced the word Trinity in his Book 2, chapter 15 on the creation of the 4th day).

The Greek term used for the Christian Trinity, “Τριάς” (a set of three or the number three),[1] has given the English word triad. The Sanskrit words, “Trimurti or Trinatha,” has a similar meaning, as has “Dreifaltigkeit” in German, and many other words in other languages.

The New Testament does not use the word “Τριάς” (Trinity), but only speaks of God (often called “the Father”), of Jesus Christ (often called “the Son”), and of the Holy Spirit, and of the relationships between them. The word “Trinity” began to be applied to them only in the course of later theological reflection.

The earliest Christians were noted for their insistence on the existence of one true God, in contrast to the polytheism of the prevailing culture. While maintaining strict monotheism, they believed also that the man Jesus Christ was at the same time something more than a man (a belief reflected, for instance, in the opening verses of the Letter to the Hebrews, which describe him as the brightness of God's glory and bearing the express image of God's own being, and, yet more explicitly, in the prologue of the Gospel according to John) and also with the implications of the presence and power of God that they believed was among them and that they referred to as the Holy Spirit. The Epistle to the Colossians even goes so far as to state that “in [Jesus] lives all the fullness of Deity bodily” (Colossians 2:9).

The importance for the first Christians of their faith in God, whom they called Father, in Jesus Christ, whom they saw as the Son of God, the Word of God (Gospel of John), King, Saviour (Martyrdom of Polycarp), Master (First Apology of Justin Martyr), and in the Holy Spirit is expressed in formulas that link all three together, such as those in the Gospel according to Matthew, the Great Commission: “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19); and in the Second Letter of St Paul to the Corinthians: “The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all” (2 Corinthians 13:14).

Conclusions about how best to explain the association of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with the one God developed gradually and not without controversy. Christians had to reconcile their belief in the divinity of Jesus Christ with their belief in the one-ness of God. This was particularly difficult given the words Jesus spoke “my Father is Greater than I” that explicitely contradicts the use of the term “co-equality” in the doctorine of the Trinity. In doing so, some stressed the one-ness to the point of considering Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit as merely three modes or roles in which God shows himself to mankind; others stressed the three-ness to the point of positing three divine beings, with only one of them supreme and God in the full sense. Only in the fourth century were the distinctness of the three and their unity brought together and expressed in mainline Christianity in a single doctrine of one essence and three persons. Some Christians still debate the differences found in the New Testament, where Christ declared “I and my Father are one,” but also prayed on the cross, “Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani” (My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?), which is often explained that first sentence refers to Jesus' divine nature and the second one to his human nature; another explanation is that the prayer on the cross quotes Psalm 22:1 in order to name the entire Psalm, interpreted as prophesying Jesus' crucifixion; most mainstream Christians take the view that the prayer comes from Jesus's anguish at being temporarily separated from the Trinity “mystic oneness” in order that he could take the punishment for sin on behalf of all mankind; and still others (not the mainstream view) say that it is a ridiculous notion that this man is yelling at himself that he is abandoning himself.

In 325, the Council of Nicaea adopted a term for the relationship between the Son and the Father that from then on was seen as the hallmark of orthodoxy; it declared that the Son is “of the same substance” (ὁμοούσιος) as the Father. This was further developed into the formula “three persons, one substance”. The answer to the question “What is God?” indicates the one-ness of the divine nature, while the answer to the question “Who is God?” indicates the three-ness of “Father, Son and Holy Spirit.” It is also worthy to note that this council was set up and organized by the Roman Emperor Constantine I, who for years remained a Christian catechumen and was not baptized until near the end of his life. He was more interested in solidifying his empire under one religion rather than in taking sides in the debate between the Arians and the orthodox. Also the Pope of the time did not show up to this council, but instead sent delegates; as did many of the top clergy of the time. Furthermore, as the council went on less and less people attended.[citation needed]

The Council of Nicaea was reluctant to adopt language not found in Scripture, and ultimately did so only after Arius showed how all strictly biblical language could also be interepreted to support his belief, that there was a time before Jesus was created when he did not exist. In adopting non-biblical language, the council's intent was to preserve what they thought the Church had always believed, that Jesus is fully God, coeternal with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit.

It is curious to note that in a political sense, leaders are offended when a subordinate is sent in the place of a ruler to negotiate issues. This was the teaching in the parable of the vineyard where the son was sent by the father (owner of the vineyard) – the renters of the vineyard killed the son. In essence, nontrinitarians hold to the view that the Trinity was created as an extension to the Bible because such an insult was felt by church leaders – that that they had to “make him God” as an effort to hide or sedate their damaged sense of pride.

Historically, the lack of an explicit scriptural basis for the Trinity was viewed as a disquieting problem,[citation needed] and there is evidence indicating that one mediaeval Latin writer, while purporting to quote from the First Epistle of John, inserted a passage now known as the Comma Johanneum (1 John 5:7) which explicitly references the Trinity. It may have begun as a marginal note quoting a homily of Cyprian that was inadvertently taken into the main body of the text by a copyist.[1] The Comma found its way into several later copies, and was eventually back-translated into Greek and included in the third edition of the Textus Receptus which formed the basis of the King James Version. Erasmus, the compiler of
    the Textus Receptus, noticed that the passage was not found in any of the Greek manuscripts at his disposal and refused to include it until presented with an example containing it, which he rightly suspected was concocted after the fact.[2] Isaac Newton, known mainly for his scientific and mathematical discoveries, noted that many ancient authorities failed to quote the Comma when it would have provided substantial support for their arugments, suggesting it was a later addition.[3] Modern textual criticism has since concurred with his findings; many modern translations now either omit the passage, or make it clear that it is not found in the early manuscripts.

[edit]
    Baptism as the beginning lesson

Baptism of Christ (Jesus, the Spirit and the voice of the Father , by Piero della Francesca (15th c.)Many Christians begin to learn about the Trinity through knowledge of Baptism. This is also a starting point for others in comprehending why the doctrine matters to so many Christians, even though the doctrine itself teaches that the being of God is beyond complete comprehension. The Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed are structured around profession of the Trinity, and are solemnly professed by converts to Christianity when they receive baptism, and in the Church's liturgy, particularly when celebrating the Eucharist. One or both of these creeds are often used as brief summations of Christian faith by mainstream denominations.

Baptism itself is generally conferred with the Trinitarian formula, “in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19); and Basil the Great (330–379) declared: “We are bound to be baptized in the terms we have received, and to profess faith in the terms in which we have been baptized.” “This is the Faith of our baptism”, the First Council of Constantinople declared (382), “that teaches us to believe in the Name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. According to this Faith there is one Godhead, Power, and Being of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.”

Matthew 28:19 may be taken to indicate that baptism was associated with this Trinitarian formula from the earliest decades of the Church's existence.[4] The formula is found in the Didache[5], Ignatius[6], Tertullian[7], Hippolytus[8], Cyprian[9], and Gregory Thaumaturgus[10]. Though the formula has early attestation, the Acts of the Apostles only mentions believers being baptized “in the name of Jesus Christ” (2:38, 10:48) and “in the name of the Lord Jesus” (8:16, 19:5). There are no Biblical references to baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit outside Matthew 28:19, nor references to baptism in the name of (the Lord) Jesus (Christ) outside the Acts of the Apostles.[11]

Commenting on Matthew 28:19, Gerhard Kittel states:

This threefold relation [of Father, Son and Spirit] soon found fixed expression in the triadic formulae in 2 C. 13:13, and in 1 Cor. 12:4-6. The form is first found in the baptismal formula in Mt. 28:19; Did., 7. 1 and 3. . . .t is self-evident that Father, Son and Spirit are here linked in an indissoluble threefold relationship.[12]
    In the synoptic Gospels the baptism of Jesus himself is often interpreted as a manifestation of all three Persons of the Trinity: “And when Jesus was baptized, he went up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and alighting on him; and lo, a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.” (Matthew 3:16-17, RSV).

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Thank you for your opinion.

“It is the son of perdition. The Roman Empire has never died.”

Is this referring to the same ?
    1Thess 2.3f
    ” 3(A)Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the [a](B)apostasy comes first, and the Âman of lawlessness is revealed, the (D)son of destruction,

4who opposes and exalts himself above (E)every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, (F)displaying himself as being God.”

Seems like an individual spoken of here?

Mercy
    Participant

I believe Abaddon / Apollyon is the antichrist.
    I believe the angels that left their first estate are loosed in the end times. Their king is the Antichrist.

Rev 9:1-3

1The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. 2When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss. 3And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Rev 9:11
    11They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek, Apollyon.

Compare to

Rev 17:8

8The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

For those of you who consider some truth to the book of Enoch. It may be possible that Azazel (which is also described in leviticus 16:8 as the scapegoat) is one and the same with Abaddon.

For those of you who do not consider enoch to hold any truth it does not change the possibility of Abbaddon being the antichrist.

Angels are always refered to as men.

Acts 1:10-11
    10They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11″Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”

Hebrews 13:2
    2Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it

Most intrepretors seem to think either the antichrist is not an actual being. (i.e. an institution, a spirit of false teaching, a collective of false prophets) or that he is a human who becomes possessed by satan in a like manner to Judas. When I read I see the antichrist as the self same Abaddon released from his prison to fool mankind a second time like he did before the flood.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    I am sure you do not want us to follow you
    but rather to grasp the treasures you bring to share with all
    as we all do?

Nick, the Lord gave me the studies on the 3 baptisms months ago. I asked all to do the study. This study reveals the order of how things were done in the early church as set of by the apostles by the unction of the Holy Spirit. If you did not do the study, I am sure you won't understand this. For they go hand in hand.

The study was the first in a line of proofs the Lord revealed through the Holy Spirit. It showed that a man is born again and baptized into Christ through his blood. It showed that the man then received water baptism in the name of Jesus and then it showed that the man was baptized in the Holy Spirit in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

The Lord then revealed when the baptisms or the power of the Holy Spirit was taken from the Church in the above post. Now, I if you did not do the study on the baptisms, you will not understand this post. You have to have an understanding of the baptisms to be able to see the entire picture.

By the son of perdition and his interference into the baptisms, he rendered the church powerless or created a form of godliness, but denying the power of the Holy Spirit. The baptisms were changed to reinforce the Trinity Dogma.

Nick, I do want all to understand. For it is in the scriptures and the truth needs to come out. This is the root of the trinity conspiracy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Thank you for your opinion.

It is your opinion that it is my opinion and you will answer to God for your opinion on his Word given by the unction of the Holy Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    Are we not even allowed to be berean about your contributions? wow

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 23 2006,01:22)
    Hi H,

Nick,

Your post claimed the posts that I posted were my opinions. The problem is I can not take credit for them and if I were to do so, I would be a liar. If the posts are untrue, then one could claim that they are my posts. Yet, if the posts are true then they come from God, for let God be true for men are liars. For all truth comes from God.

seminarian
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 23 2006,01:34)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Aug. 23 2006,01:22)
    Hi H,

Nick,

Your post claimed the posts that I posted were my opinions. The problem is I can not take credit for them and if I were to do so, I would be a liar. If the posts are untrue, then one could claim that they are my posts. Yet, if the posts are true then they come from God, for let God be true for men are liars. For all truth comes from God.

Hi H,

Did you ever look up that Sacred Name KJV link I gave you?
    I agree that God be found true though every man a liar. However even prophets who prophesy, (they are speaking directly FOR God), have to have at least 2 or 3 other prophets standing by to see if what is said is in fact scriptural.

“And prophets, let two or three speak and let the others discern. [1 Corn 14:29]

Many people say God gave me this revelation or this word. Hey, I do it myself because since I was baptised at 12 I've had the manifestation of speaking in tongues and prophesy! Still, we must discern if this is in fact from God or not. We all make mistakes, (even us prophets), that's why the Bible has checks and balances to prevent the Body of Christ from being deceived.

Bless ya'

Semmy

NickHassan
    Participant

Amen semmy
    Jas 3.8f
    “8But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of (D)deadly poison.

9With it we bless (E)our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, (F)who have been made in the likeness of God;

10from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not to be this way.

11Does a fountain send out from the same opening both fresh and bitter water? “

Sadly none of us yet is a pure spring.

Mercy
    Participant

Anyone care to comment on my previous post? I am curious what people think.

NickHassan
    Participant

HI M,
    Starting with what we can know
    Rev 17.8
    “8The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.”

Satan was from the beginning.
    He was a liar and a murderer from the beginning before time.
    Thus he WAS.
    He is chained in the abyss for 1000 years as shown in Rev 20.2 and so he IS NOT for a time.
    He is released and so WILL COME, and he comes up from the abyss as shown in Rev 20.f
    Then he is cast into the fire prepared for him and his angels, going on to destruction as shown in Rev 20.10.

So this also gives us the timing of this event in Revelation 17 to when satan is imprisoned surely.

So it is only Satan that fits this description and he is shown to be the dragon on which the Harlot is seated and also shown as being one of the seven/eight kings shown in Rev 17.11 showing he is incarnate in the man of perdition as he was in Judas.

Lk 22.3
    ” 3(A)And (B)Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve”

Dear Semmy,

It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the truth to all who share the same spirit. If one is not of that spirit, will he understand the things of that spirit. You claim to be of that same spirit. If you are of the same spirit, you will know his Words.

Here is the problem with what has happened to many. Because the order that was set down according to the baptism was given by God, and because man changed it, it left the church in a state of godliness, but denying to power of the Holy Spirit. Now think of the problems this could and did cause. When those who did things out of the order that was set by God, such as speaking in tongues and gifts of the spirit, they gave way to seducing spirits. If you look into the catholic church history, you can plainly see that they changed the order of how the baptisms were to be done from the way the apostles had set it up. And even though they changed it, they still tried to aquired the qifts of the spirit. This gave way to seducing spirits.

So, it matters not if you believe me or not. Believe God and his Word. And yes, I am a man capable of making mistakes. But this is something the Lord has taken his time with through me starting with the study on the baptisms and then to when they were changed and who changed them.

As far as the sacred name bible you gave me, do you really think that God will not come to any man calling his name in any language?

Beware the harlot the sits on the seven hills. She has poisoned the world with her pagan rituals and has corrupted God's Holy Word. She get drunk on the blood of the saints.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 23 2006,22:50)
    Dear Semmy,

It is the Holy Spirit that reveals the truth to all who share the same spirit. If one is not of that spirit, will he understand the things of that spirit. You claim to be of that same spirit. If you are of the same spirit, you will know his Words.

Here is the problem with what has happened to many. Because the order that was set down according to the baptism was given by God, and because man changed it, it left the church in a state of godliness, but denying to power of the Holy Spirit. Now think of the problems this could and did cause. When those who did things out of the order that was set by God, such as speaking in tongues and gifts of the spirit, they gave way to seducing spirits. If you look into the catholic church history, you can plainly see that they changed the order of how the baptisms were to be done from the way the apostles had set it up. And even though they changed it, they still tried to aquired the qifts of the spirit. This gave way to seducing spirits.

So, it matters not if you believe me or not. Believe God and his Word. And yes, I am a man capable of making mistakes. But this is something the Lord has taken his time with through me starting with the study on the baptisms and then to when they were changed and who changed them.

As far as the sacred name bible you gave me, do you really think that God will not come to any man calling his name in any language?

Hi H,
    Can you show us the usual Godly order of baptisms in the book of Acts for example with;
    Paul
    the Eunuch
    the Jailor
    those in Corinth[ch19]

By the way
    Only what the bible calls baptism qualifies of course
    so blood sprinklings do not apply.

Nick, we have been through this time and time again. To say that salvation does not count, or in other words, the sprinkling of blood, which is salvation or the baptism into Christ that unites all who are saved into the kingdom of God is something one who is not saved would say. Are you denying the blood of Christ? Are you denying so great a salvation? How can you ignore the fact that we are baptized into Christ through his blood? Why do you insist that it must be done by water? Water does not cleanse us of our sins. It was not water that poured from the Saviours wounds on Galgotha. It was the blood of the unblemished lamb, the lamb of God.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account