Sodom and Gomorrah

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Henoch
    Participant

Europe and America are Becoming a Giant
    Sodom and Gomorrah!

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/sodom.htm

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    I have just watched a challenging presentation on these verses.
    Matthew 10:15
    “Truly I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city.

Matthew 11:23
    “And you, Capernaum, will not be exalted to heaven, will you? You will descend to Hades; for if the miracles had occurred in Sodom which occurred in you, it would have remained to this day.

Matthew 11:24
    “Nevertheless I say to you that it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for you.”

Luke 10:12
    “I say to you, it will be more tolerable in that day for Sodom than for that city.

How can it be that those in Sodom have an advantage over those in Capernaum if judgement is just of life and death?

Rom11
    24For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert grafted contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree?

25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

So is all Israel WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Then you have Ez 37
    11Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Of course it raises another question. What of the jews in Capernaum? Do they fall out of the category of TRUE ISRAEL because they saw the miracles and still would not repent?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account