Signs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author

what signs have you saw lately

karmarie
    Participant

JN,

I want to say I sense a real peace about you, God bless you and your family;

My mum is a one-ness believer even though shes a catholic lol (the higher ups in the church musnt know about it!)

um, signs, yes signs like that can be with people. I know a 65 year old with a stomach of Iron  He can eat anything, plus has ingested by accident poisen, and worked around chemicles some now illegal, still going strong healthy and never been to a hospital or really ever badly sick at 65!!  Plus hes a believer. some people are amazing!

karmarie, there is a penticostal catholic denomination out there and accidentaly draink poisin not do it on purpous like some do.

karmarie
    Participant

accidentilly yes, he would never do anything like that on purpose lol. Not him.

My mum believes that it is like a one body, God is the mind, Jesus the body, and the spirit a part of that body or something like that? Like an arm is a part of the body. But I get confused! I prefer to see it as God is the Father and Jesus the son, like Jesus said it. It makes alot more sense to me But everyone is different. Sometimes I get confused though, my mum calls Jesus God, The only God, I say No, God is God and Jesus is his son, she tries to explain to me her view, but I still dont get it. ??? :)

If you want to nderstand how there is only one then look up our beliefs on apostolic-churches.com and you wil see the oneness

wisslewj
    Participant

Hey guys,

I too am sad that we dont “DO” the actual stuff we are told to do today. We are told to cast out demons in multiple places, we are told to heal the sick (james says they WILL get better.), etc etc.

But today we just relagate that to the wastebin and take on a form of godliness with no power because we simply dont believe what gods word plainly says.

God says all the promises in there are yes and amen. Why dont we believe him?

I think its because if we are not seeing these things we must look at oursleves and realize we lack faith and noone wants to think that. It much easier to blame someone else or or have an excuse. God forbid we should believe jesus and do greater things!

God Bless
    Jeff

Quote (wisslewj @ Sep. 08 2009,05:35)
    Hey guys,

I too am sad that we don't “DO” the actual stuff we are told to do today.  We are told to cast out demons in multiple places, we are told to heal the sick (James says they WILL get better.), etc etc.

But today we just relegate that to the waste bin and take on a form of godliness with no power because we simply don't believe what gods word plainly says.

God says all the promises in there are yes and amen. Why don't we believe him?

I think its because if we are not seeing these things we must look at ourselves and realize we lack faith and none wants to think that.  It much easier to blame someone else or or have an excuse.  God forbid we should believe Jesus and do greater things!

God Bless
    Jeff

we should do greater things
    Jesus told the deciples ” oh ye of little faith”

in luke 10:19 sais Behold, I give you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy:
    and nothing by no means shall hurt you.
    luke 10:20 Notwithstanding is this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your name is written in heaven.

Im glad to have power over the enemy and that my name is written in heaven

there are signs all around us of the end times too

why do people not see the signs that are all around us of the end times

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey guys,

I too am sad that we dont “DO” the actual stuff we are told to do today.  We are told to cast out demons in multiple places, we are told to heal the sick (james says they WILL get better.), etc etc.

But today we just relagate that to the wastebin and take on a form of godliness with no power because we simply dont believe what gods word plainly says.

I think its because if we are not seeing these things we must look at oursleves and realize we lack faith and noone wants to think that.  It much easier to blame someone else or or have an excuse.  God forbid we should believe jesus and do greater things!

God Bless
    Jeff

Jeff: Hold on to those beliefs and you will see the power works from God return in your life. There is much to learn, much cleansing of the mind needed to allow the power light force of God within you to come forth in power. Part of the cleasing that must take place is washing all negativity out of your mind that it doesn't work. You must know that you are a container of this love power of God and he has cleansed you and purified you through his word, Jesus. As the dark veils that blind are removed from your mind that block the flow you will begin to see the light comming from within. About twenty years ago I prayed and believed for a miracle for my wife that did not happen. It was a small thing but I threw myself on the line thinking I was in faith. When I didn't get my miracle as I was driving home flooding with tears and anger I told God in a rather stern way if you truly care a wit about me you will give me an answer as to why. At after 11pm that evening my phone rang and a person I know well said,sorry to bother you but as crazy as it seems, I believe God has given me a scripture for you. He quoted, God says all the promises are yes and amen. I didn't really know what it meant at the time but I knew that great God almighty heard my cry and sent an answer to little ol nothing me. Please don't be discouraged, hold fast, the truth and power will come together. God bless you and yours: TK

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 04 2009,07:39)

Hey guys,

I too am sad that we dont “DO” the actual stuff we are told to do today.  We are told to cast out demons in multiple places, we are told to heal the sick (james says they WILL get better.), etc etc.

I think its because if we are not seeing these things we must look at oursleves and realize we lack faith and noone wants to think that.  It much easier to blame someone else or or have an excuse.  God forbid we should believe jesus and do greater things!

God Bless
    Jeff

Jeff: Hold on to those beliefs and you will see the power works from God return in your life. There is much to learn, much cleansing of the mind needed to allow the power light force of God within you to come forth in power. Part of the cleasing that must take place is washing all negativity out of your mind that it doesn't work. You must know that you are a container of this love power of God and he has cleansed you and purified you through his word, Jesus. As the dark veils that blind are removed from your mind that block the flow you will begin to see the light comming from within. About twenty years ago I prayed and believed for a miracle for my wife that did not happen. It was a small thing but I threw myself on the line thinking I was in faith. When I didn't get my miracle as I was driving home flooding with tears and anger I told God in a rather stern way if you truly care a wit about me you will give me an answer as to why. At after 11pm that evening my phone rang and a person I know well said,sorry to bother you but as crazy as it seems, I believe God has given me a scripture for you. He quoted, God says all the promises are yes and amen. I didn't really know what it meant at the time but I knew that great God almighty heard my cry and sent an answer to little ol nothing me. Please don't be discouraged, hold fast, the truth and power will come together. God bless you and yours: TK

What scripture is that?

eveh
    Participant

I'm not Jeff or TK but I would think they mean this scripture. If not, it is still a great scripture to hang your hat on.

2 Peter 1:3-4 (King James Version)

3According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (eveh @ Oct. 04 2009,15:26)
    I'm not Jeff or TK but I would think they mean this scripture. If not, it is still a great scripture to hang your hat on.

2 Peter 1:3-4 (King James Version)

3According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
    :)

Did think they just misquoted the scripture?

maby

sometime we are tought wrong but I see signs all around us

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Oct. 07 2009,08:51)
    sometime we are tought wrong but I see signs all around us

Are you UPC?

well I am apostolic if thats what you are asking the church I go to in rittman ohio is part of the unioted pentecoctal church international orginization

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ Oct. 08 2009,07:50)
    well I am apostolic if thats what you are asking  the church I go to in rittman ohio is part of the unioted pentecoctal church international orginization

You guys think it is a big deal to believe in signs and wonders because when you came out of mainline Protestantism, they were cessationists. (They didn't believe miracles and signs and wonders were for today)

But you couldn't have made this claim if you had broken away directly from us with Sabellius in the third century. From the day Jesus walked the earth to this we have believed in and seen and received as genuine signs, wonders, miracles, healings, etc.

Your beef here is from being a daughter of heresy. You inherited heresy from Luther and Calvin.

Come home to Orthodoxy.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    But you are not part of the body of Christ so seceding from you has never been apostasy.
    Come out of her.

Your intellectual and political organisation is a plant ready to be pulled.

the catholic church I believe is in rev 17 who's with me?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account