Seventy weeks were determined on november 29, 1947

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Gerog,

I enjoyed the read,  you have a lot of speculation here.  You have the 10 already come and gone.  You have the 8th to be the United Nations.  I know that this is the belief of many.

The empire of the IRON legs was pagan Rome,  The iron part of the empire of the feet and toes is PAPAL FALSE CHRISTIAN ROME.  Rome goes all the way to the end,  Rome has power in every country. And this Roman Catholic Church sets on 7 hills. Sits in the temple of God acting like he is God.

REV 17:9 † And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

II THES 2:3 † Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    4 † Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

VICARIUS FILII DEI is written over the Vatican.  It means “Vicar of the son of God”  He will go to God for you.

Look at
    REV 17:3 † So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    4 † And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    17:5 † And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

You see, it is a woman sitting on the beast,  a church.  And look, she is a mother of harlots,  She is a mother to most every church denomination, for her daughters have taken some of her false doctrines. And even now some of her daughters are getting ready to reunite with her.

God Bless
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

You do know that Mountain is a metaphor for kingdom, right?
    The woman/church “sitting” on these seven heads/mountain/kingdoms, is to show that “all” kingdoms were influenced by their religion.

II THES 2:3 † Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Do you know that it has been estimated, that the Roman Catholic church is responsible for over 50 million death? so, if that many gave their live for their faith in Christ; how many do you think fell away for fear of torture and death?

VICARIVS FILII DEI is written on the popes triple crown; did you know that some Latin letters have a numerical value?

V I C A R I V S – F I L I I – D E I
    5 1 100 0 0 1 5 0 0 1 50 1 1 500 0 1 = 666

SPECULATIONS? give me a better explanation!

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,

You will get no argument from me, you just added to the case that I made. And yes I did know about the 68 million mortars and the 666.

That number has been said to be a lot of things, including bar codes. But we are told it is the number of a man. The man which is and then is not and then is and then is not. One comes dies, another comes dies and so on and on until the last one will be incarnate.

Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

“””One comes dies, another comes dies and so on and on until the last one will be incarnate.”””

Is that supposed to be a reference to the seventh head, the beast that was etc?
    How about explaining what your trying to say there.
    Can't wait to see the scriptures you have for that one.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 15 2011,13:15)

He confirmed, preached the gospel, new covenant, with many, all over Judea, for one week, 7 years; except he was cut off in the middle of the week, three and a half years. His death caused the “Old Covenant” sacrifices and oblations to cease; they were no longer necessary.
    The apostles finished the week preaching the gospel to the Israelites first, and then, at the end of the 70 weeks this happened.

Act 10:45   And they of the circumcision (Jews) which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.  

This is what the 70 weeks were all about, when God would pour out his Holy Spirit on the Gentiles also.

Georg

Brother George,

I am new here and I hope this post is ok.
    This is the only quote that I found on the 70 weeks.  I believe you have this pretty close,  all except the last week.  You have Jesus doing 1/2 of the last week and his disciples doing the other 1/2.  I agree with you that Jesus did the 1st half and then was cut off.
    The 2nd half will be fulfilled by the two witnesses of Rev 11 and will be to the natural Jew.
    The space of time between is the time of the Gentiles.  And that time is just about over.

Bro. Marlin:)

Hi Marlin,

Jesus said “the time (483 years) is fulfilled”. (Mark 1:15)
    Ezra 7:11-14 started the clock of the Prophecy of Dan.9:25.

Why would you put a time-gap into the explanation?
    Why specifically, do you not believe that the Apostles
    fulfilled the last 3-1/2 (weeks of years) completing 70.
    I can post a video explaining this Prophecy's fulfillment.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Ed J,

Brother thanks for your comment.

I will just to take what you said, point by point.
    Ed J said, Jesus said “the time (483 years) is fulfilled”. (Mark 1:15)
    My brother 483 years is 69 weeks.  Jesus Himself fulfilled the 1st 1/2 of the 70th week.
    DANIEL 9:26 † And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Jesus preached for 3 1/2 years, the 1st half of the 70th week.

Ed J said, Why would you put a time-gap into the explanation?
    The time gap is very important,  for that is the period of time in which the Gentiles are brought in.  I see how  God blinded the Jew for our sake.  Before that we were just heathens.
    ROM 11:11 † I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
    ROM 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

They of that 12 tribes, God will never forget.
    The last 1/2 week will be to the Jew again.  And at that time, God will no longer work with the Gentiles.  The period of time for the Gentiles will be over.  Those that are His will be in Him and the rest will be as they are.

Ed J said,Why specifically, do you not believe that the Apostles fulfilled the last 3-1/2 (weeks of years) completing 70.

I don't believe the Apostles will fulfill the last 3 1/2 years, I believe the 2 witnesses of Rev 11 will.  They are not Apostles, I believe they are Prophets.

I like videos.

Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

The time of the Gentiles began in 606 BC, when the Babylonians invaded Judah; that is when Judah lost their crown; independence.

Eze 21:25   And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity [shall have] an end,  

Eze 21:26   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this [shall] not [be] the same: exalt [him that is] low, and abase [him that is] high.  

There is “NO” time gap.

Act 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.

That was the end of the 70 weeks.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 21 2011,08:39)
    Brother Ed J,

Brother thanks for your comment.

I will just to take what you said, point by point.
    Ed J said, Jesus said “the time (483 years) is fulfilled”. (Mark 1:15)
    My brother 483 years is 69 weeks.  Jesus Himself fulfilled the 1st 1/2 of the 70th week.
    DANIEL 9:26 † And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Jesus preached for 3 1/2 years, the 1st half of the 70th week.

The time gap is very important,  for that is the period of time in which the Gentiles are brought in.  I see how  God blinded the Jew for our sake.  Before that we were just heathens.
    ROM 11:11 † I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
    ROM 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

They of that 12 tribes, God will never forget.
    The last 1/2 week will be to the Jew again.  And at that time, God will no longer work with the Gentiles.  The period of time for the Gentiles will be over.  Those that are His will be in Him and the rest will be as they are.

Ed J said,Why specifically, do you not believe that the Apostles fulfilled the last 3-1/2 (weeks of years) completing 70.

I don't believe the Apostles will fulfill the last 3 1/2 years, I believe the 2 witnesses of Rev 11 will.  They are not Apostles, I believe they are Prophets.

I like videos.

Marlin

Hi Marlin,

How does any of this necessitate the need for a time-gap?
    You have not even provided a case, let alone
    providing any evidence for such.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

I like videos.

Marlin

Hi Marlin,

Why?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Brother Ed J,

I like videos.

Marlin

Hi Marlin, me too. (Matt.7:7-8 / 2Tm.2:13)

These people call themselves “the church of Christ”,
    they are well informed, as are the JW's. (see Mike, a plug!)

The time line, regarding this, starts at 15:25 through to 52:30.
    Please listen all the way to the end count I have given you; OK?

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 17 2011,11:53)
    Gerog,

I enjoyed the read,  you have a lot of speculation here.  You have the 10 already come and gone.  You have the 8th to be the United Nations.  I know that this is the belief of many.

The empire of the IRON legs was pagan Rome,  The iron part of the empire of the feet and toes is PAPAL FALSE CHRISTIAN ROME.  Rome goes all the way to the end,  Rome has power in every country. And this Roman Catholic Church sets on 7 hills. Sits in the temple of God acting like he is God.

REV 17:9 † And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

4 † Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

VICARIUS FILII DEI is written over the Vatican.  It means “Vicar of the son of God”  He will go to God for you.

Look at
    REV 17:3 † So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    4 † And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    17:5 † And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

You see, it is a woman sitting on the beast,  a church.  And look, she is a mother of harlots,  She is a mother to most every church denomination, for her daughters have taken some of her false doctrines. And even now some of her daughters are getting ready to reunite with her.

God Bless
    Marlin

Greetings Marlin 1

We can not mix up symbols in bible prophesy.
    Mountains and hills are not the same.Mountains= kingdoms.
    hills = small kingdom
    If you want to know the true babylon the great, read rev.ch18. Its not the vatican only, but the whole system in this world. Industry commerce,religions,you name it.
    the papacy is only part of babylon.

The woman is riding this red dragon from day one(egypt) and there was no roman church in the days of egypt.
    The number is not vicarius—etc etc.
    It is just coming out now, a little micro chip will be placed IN THE RIGHT HAND OF EVERYBODY,OR IN THE FORE HEAD.
    Please note, it says IN: NOT ON.Only when the false prophet comes,then HE will make it compulsory.

The NWO will come from this empire(english speaking nations)
    And it will be the last kingdom of man on earth(10 toes)
    Today we are all a mixed nation(iron and clay)

In the NWO there will be one ruler,he is not only secular but also spiritul leader.and he will cal himself God.

The beast in rev.13 that com out of the EARTH has 2horns,the false prophet is a secular leader and a spiritual leader. He is the one that makes the law that all must take the mark(number) read rev 19:20.
    Check it out bro.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup, I hope you do, soon.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 22 2011,08:47)

Brother Ed J,

I like videos.

Marlin

Hi Marlin, me too. (Matt.7:7-8 / 2Tm.2:13)

These people call themselves “the church of Christ”,
    they are well informed, as are the JW's. (see Mike, a plug!)

The time line, regarding this, starts at 15:25 through to 52:30.
    Please listen all the way to the end count I have given you; OK?

God bless

Hi Marlin,

Did you see this video yet?

God bless

Viewing 13 posts - 61 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account