Seventy weeks were determined on november 29, 1947

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 08 2010,20:24)
    Hey Ed:

Of course if you believe you are still in sin you have rejected the cleansing of Jesus anyway.

TK

Hi Tim,

Why do yo keep saying garbage like this?

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Why would you call that garbage. The entire plan of salvation from God to man depends on the saving of mankind from sin. Jesus took away our sin/wrong thinking. Anyone who believes in sin,believes they are dirty, believes they are unworthy, believes they commit sin,

believes they have sin, believes they are sinners or believes that they will sin in the future has denied the effectual works of Jesus our savior. Jesus came to save us from sin. Did he do that? Did Jesus take away the sin of the world? Did Jesus say now change your mind away from sin and darkness. Change your mind to new life in Christ. New perfect, clean, purified love life, all completely done for us.

Jesus took away our sin. Did he do that? In Christ there can be no sin. Is that true? Then, if you believe you have sin you cannot be in Christ!! God does not dwell in sin nor does he have any sin in him. So, God cannot dwell in you if you have sin. God is in a clean mind.
    Somewhere along the line those who are saved have resolved to the fact that their sin is blotted out. Their sin is gone, removed from

east to west, no more, wiped clean, does not exits. Its time for the body of Christ to rejoice in their perfection from Jesus. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 09 2010,01:15)
    Ed: Why would you call that garbage.

TK

Hi Tim,

Sin is what a person does.
    A person can break the law in their mind,
    but no-one will know about it until the act is committed!
    Drop the new age philosophy, it is diluting your mind form Bible Truth!

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 09 2010,03:24)
    Hey Ed: Excellent answer. That is the truth I have apparantly been unable to present. But you must admit that if the scripture says, he (Jesus) dwelleth with you (at that time) and shall be in you (as you hear and accept the spirit of God through the words of Jesus, he manifests to each of his own, inside of their minds)…..If a man love me (Jesus words of truth), he will keep (hold fast) my words: and my Father(spirit words) will love him, and we (the Father, the Son and the Spirit/words/truth) will come(manifest) unto him, and make our abode (house, home, temple) in him. Hence we become the body of Christ, the temple of God, and the house of the holy spirit words of God. The Kingdom of God (the ruling power of God/love) rising up inside each of us who love/accept his words containing the knowledge of God through Christ Jesus.

Jesus returns (manifests as the comforter) to each individual (personal Pentecost) without sin unto salvation! Are you saved? We are all saved with Jesus inside us. If you are waiting for the return somehow of Jesus for some reason, then you do not believe he is here now!!
    If Jesus is not here now then we are not saved and remain in sin. Of course if you believe you are still in sin you have rejected the cleansing of Jesus anyway.
    The truth is now and it brings healing to the people. TK

tk

thanks thats the right answer,

pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 08 2010,04:43)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 07 2010,05:01)

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 07 2010,03:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 06 2010,07:02)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 30 2010,16:42)
    Fools and blind guides have been making up a devastating literal end of time for over two thousand years. Meanwhile Gods people suffer for a lack of knowledge. If anyone cares enough to even think for a second outside the literal, religious, destruction box created by ignorant individuals that havn't got a clue, you might hear from the master himself. Jesus said in several different places, one being Luke 16:16,”the law and the PROPHETS were UNTIL John the baptist, since then the Kingdom is preached,,,” and Luke 24:24,…” ALL THINGS MUST BE FULFILLED WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES AND IN THE PROPHETS AND IN THE PSALMS concerning Jesus”! The key to timing is set by the lord and master himself. The prophecies led up to Jesus when he came and set up the Kingdom of God within each believing person. Again Matt. 11:13 again in Luke 17:21. All prophecy was fuflilled or brought to completion when Jesus came. They were testifying about his arrival. In John Jesus says you search the scriptures and in them you think you find eternal life, but it is me (Jesus) that they testify about. If you choose to deny Jesus for the sake of doctrines of men that is certainly your choice. I didn't write the book. TK

tk

wen Christ came he set up his kingdom and give to everyone the hope of being in that kingdom ,and so it is that hope or faith in that kingdom that is in US who believe.

as for Israel according to the flesh no more.that was ended in 70 AD.this was God divorce letter .

but it is the beginning of the kingdom of Christ is kingdom is a heavenly one,now scriptures talk about the spiritual Israel,the heavenly Jerusalem ,this is the city of God.

this is the city that comes down from heaven to be with men in revelation.

now it is the return of Christ we are looking for.

Pierre

Pierre

You should know that any one that rejects the word of God as truth, calls God a liar.
    Do “YOU” dare call God a liar?

Just what is it that Jesus is going to do when he returns?

Who will be living in that city from heaven?

Georg

georg

what you mean???

Pierre

Am I so unclear with my statements that you have to ask, what you mean?

Georg

georg

what i mean is that Israel ,the Jews of today,who now living in Israel ,and so

are the extension of those who lived in Titus time and who were scattered all over, and did not accept Christ,

in the new Jerusalem there will be no place for sinners not even one.

so it will be after the second resurrection and the final judgement

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: Please hear the spirit within you. Don't see a physical city Jerusalem see a great spiritual gathering of people all over the world of one mind with God as the new city. This is part of being born again to a new way of seeing.

There is no Jew or Gentile or free man or bond man, nor male nor female in spirit. Just ONE union like cells in the body. There is nothing to

wait for it is finished. The word of God, Jesus came to earth as the trump of God and the shout (voice) of the archangel. His word has gone forth NOW and is like a two-edged sword, cutting away the chaff from the wheat. The chaff or (nonbelievers) are being burned up by sickness, disease, hate, anger, blame, depression etc.! Hear the spirit! See the dream. Young men will dream dreams and see visions in

the day of the lord. This is the day of the lord. This is the sabbath day of rest from the works of the law provided by Jesus. This is the day of salvation. No more sin. Sin has been removed as far as the east is from the west. Jesus gave us purity, cleanliness, holiness, and

boldness to stand as one with God our father in love. Not tomorrow, today is the day. As long as it is called today. God Bless you, TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 09 2010,10:41)

TK

Hi Tim,

Sin is what a person does.
    A person can break the law in their mind,
    but no-one will know about it until the act is committed!
    Drop the new age philosophy, it is diluting your mind form Bible Truth!

Ed: I know that the entire religious world agrees with you that sin is something bad you do. I thought that way for the first fifteen years of my studies.
    If you go back to Genesis,Chap.4 where the word sin was first used it cannot be something the boys did. They brought their different offerings unto the lord. They did what they

were supposed to do. That wasn't the sin.It wasn't a sin that one offering was better or accepted and the other was not. It was the reaction Cain had IN HIS HEART against his

brother. Sin (or error) was at the door of Cains heart. He held hate and anger toward his brother for no reason. It didn't matter who's offering was better. The sin/error that was at

the door of Cains heart moved into the mind in contemplations and then intentions to kill.

All actions are first created in the mind and then expressed outwardly. If one allows his mind to accept that he is an unworthy sinner, unrighteous, impure, worthless, et.al., he

will produce actions commensurate with the mental degradation. If one finds that he has been made perfect, cleansed, whole, worthy, blessed, righteous, sinless etc.,

then that is what he will produce in life. TK

Ed, would you mind dropping the “new age philosophy” label you whip me with. I have followed NOBODY in my search for truth but Jesus. Call me a follower of Jesus if you must put a label on me, please. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 09 2010,20:32)
    Ed: I know that the entire religious world agrees with you that sin is something bad you do. I thought that way for the first fifteen years of my studies.

TK

Hi Tim,

Which new age philosophy book did you start
    reading in the fifteenth year of being a Christian?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: The new age philosophy book call the new testament. Its about Jesus the Christ introducing the new age that he was about to establish. One must do away with the old before he can really understand the new. If you put new age wine in an old wine sack it will swell up and burst. Open yourself to the new age of Jesus and the spirit will become a river of life from your belly. New age/New way/New testament, Jesus, you should try it! Its the only way to God!! TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 09 2010,14:02)

Fools and blind guides have been making up a devastating literal end of time for over two thousand years. Meanwhile Gods people suffer for a lack of knowledge. If anyone cares enough to even think for a second outside the literal, religious, destruction box created by ignorant individuals that havn't got a clue, you might hear from the master himself. Jesus said in several different places, one being Luke 16:16,”the law and the PROPHETS were UNTIL John the baptist, since then the Kingdom is preached,,,” and Luke 24:24,…” ALL THINGS MUST BE FULFILLED WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN THE LAW OF MOSES AND IN THE PROPHETS AND IN THE PSALMS concerning Jesus”! The key to timing is set by the lord and master himself. The prophecies led up to Jesus when he came and set up the Kingdom of God within each believing person. Again Matt. 11:13 again in Luke 17:21. All prophecy was fuflilled or brought to completion when Jesus came. They were testifying about his arrival. In John Jesus says you search the scriptures and in them you think you find eternal life, but it is me (Jesus) that they testify about. If you choose to deny Jesus for the sake of doctrines of men that is certainly your choice. I didn't write the book. TK

tk

wen Christ came he set up his kingdom and give to everyone the hope of being in that kingdom ,and so it is that hope or faith in that kingdom that is in US who believe.

as for Israel according to the flesh no more.that was ended in 70 AD.this was God divorce letter .

but it is the beginning of the kingdom of Christ is kingdom is a heavenly one,now scriptures talk about the spiritual Israel,the heavenly Jerusalem ,this is the city of God.

Pierre

Pierre

You should know that any one that rejects the word of God as truth, calls God a liar.

Georg

georg

what you mean???

Pierre

Georg

georg

are the extension of those who lived in Titus time and who were scattered all over, and did not accept Christ,

Pierre

Pierre

You don't even know “WHY” the Jews were scattered all over the world.
    Show me the prophecy that shows that; that should be easy enough.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 13 2010,14:56)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 09 2010,14:02)

tk

Pierre

Pierre

Georg

georg

what you mean???

Pierre

Georg

georg

Pierre

Pierre

You don't even know “WHY” the Jews were scattered all over the world.
    Show me the prophecy that shows that; that should be easy enough.

Georg

georg;;

La 3:64 Pay them back what they deserve, O LORD,
    for what their hands have done.
    La 3:65 Put a veil over their hearts,
    and may your curse be on them!
    La 3:66 Pursue them in anger and destroy them
    from under the heavens of the LORD.

La 4:1 How the gold has lost its luster,
    the fine gold become dull!
    The sacred gems are scattered
    at the head of every street.

La 4:2 How the precious sons of Zion,
    once worth their weight in gold,
    are now considered as pots of clay,
    the work of a potter’s hands!

La 4:3 Even jackals offer their breasts
    to nurse their young,
    but my people have become heartless
    like ostriches in the desert.

La 4:4 Because of thirst the infant’s tongue
    sticks to the roof of its mouth;
    the children beg for bread,
    but no one gives it to them.

La 4:5 Those who once ate delicacies
    are destitute in the streets.
    Those nurtured in purple
    now lie on ash heaps.

La 4:6 The punishment of my people
    is greater than that of Sodom,
    which was overthrown in a moment
    without a hand turned to help her.

La 4:7 Their princes were brighter than snow
    and whiter than milk,
    their bodies more ruddy than rubies,
    their appearance like sapphires.

La 4:8 But now they are blacker than soot;
    they are not recognized in the streets.
    Their skin has shriveled on their bones;
    it has become as dry as a stick.

La 4:9 Those killed by the sword are better off
    than those who die of famine;
    racked with hunger, they waste away
    for lack of food from the field.

La 4:10 With their own hands compassionate women
    have cooked their own children,
    who became their food
    when my people were destroyed.

La 4:11 The LORD has given full vent to his wrath;
    he has poured out his fierce anger.
    He kindled a fire in Zion
    that consumed her foundations.

La 4:12 The kings of the earth did not believe,
    nor did any of the world’s people,
    that enemies and foes could enter
    the gates of Jerusalem.

La 4:13 But it happened because of the sins of her prophets
    and the iniquities of her priests,
    who shed within her
    the blood of the righteous.

La 4:14 Now they grope through the streets
    like men who are blind.
    They are so defiled with blood
    that no one dares to touch their garments.

La 4:19 Our pursuers were swifter
    than eagles in the sky;
    they chased us over the mountains
    and lay in wait for us in the desert.

La 4:20 The LORD'S anointed, our very life breath,
    was caught in their traps.
    We thought that under his shadow
    we would live among the nations

those are some of them did i pass my test???

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Pierre

You “FAILED”.

Lev 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

What is meant by “will not yet hearken unto me”, is the time of the Judges, and the kings.
    Seven times more means, seven years of years; in other words, 2520 years.
    Their punishment started with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 BC; that means it was over by 1914.
    The book of Lamentation talks about after the invasion, on their march into captivity.

The scattering of the people in 70 AD, meaning the end of their nation, was also prophesied; do you know where?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 14 2010,03:43)
    Pierre

You “FAILED”.

Lev 26:18  And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

What is meant by “will not yet hearken unto me”, is the time of the Judges, and the kings.
    Their punishment started with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 BC; that means it was over by 1914.
    The book of Lamentation talks about after the invasion, on their march into captivity.

The scattering of the people in 70 AD, meaning the end of their nation, was also prophesied; do you know where?

Georg

georg

could you explain this ,i mean why;Ge 4:15 But the LORD said to him, “Not so;if anyone kills Cain , he will suffer vengeance seven times over.

why would someone be suffer vengeance seven times over?
    and this by killing Cain??

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 14 2010,02:50)

Pierre

You “FAILED”.

Lev 26:18  And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

Georg

georg

could you explain this ,i mean why;Ge 4:15 But the LORD said to him, “Not so;if anyone kills Cain , he will suffer vengeance seven times over.

why would someone be suffer vengeance seven times over?
    and this by killing Cain??

Pierre

I don't know; is this one of your tactics to avoid answering my question? Or simply to change the subject?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Pierre

You “FAILED”.

Georg

georg

please tell me

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2010,03:00)

Pierre

You “FAILED”.

Georg

georg

please tell me

Pierre

Pierre

Eze 21:26 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.

Remove the diadem (crown) means, Israel would no rule it self.
    That happened with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 BC.
    Babylon was considered low in the eyes of God; they did not have the truth.
    Israel was high, because they did have the truth.

Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

The three “overturns” are the three empires that would rule “over” Israel after the Babylonians; Medo-Persia; Greece; and Rome.
    “IT”, is a reference to their nation (Israel), after the third turnover, in 70 AD, the nation Israel ceased to exist, “IT” was no more.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 16 2010,14:55)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2010,03:00)

Pierre

You “FAILED”.

Georg

georg

please tell me

Pierre

Pierre

Eze 21:26   Thus saith the Lord GOD; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high.  

Remove the diadem (crown) means, Israel would no rule it self.
    That happened with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 BC.
    Babylon was considered low in the eyes of God; they did not have the truth.
    Israel was high, because they did have the truth.

Eze 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.  

The three “overturns” are the three empires that would rule “over” Israel after the Babylonians; Medo-Persia;  Greece; and Rome.
    “IT”, is a reference to their nation (Israel), after the third turnover, in 70 AD, the nation Israel ceased to exist, “IT” was no more.  

Georg

georg

this i agree with it totally,no questions it is good.

(1)
    Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Pierre

Is that it?

Georg

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 19 2010,01:16)
    Pierre

Is that it?

Georg

Greetings Georg….. When we look Lev:26 in its entirety with particular attention being paid to the rewards as well as the punishments,would it be a fair comparison to apply the United States to this chapter….Given the blessings this nation has received and our current condition inlight of our lack of harkening to Gods statutes….

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 09 2010,00:04)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 08 2010,20:24)
    Hey Ed:

Of course if you believe you are still in sin you have rejected the cleansing of Jesus anyway.

TK

Hi Tim,

Why do yo keep saying garbage like this?

TK

Hi Tim,

I have told you many times that I have stopped sinning.
    So why do you say that I believe otherwise garbage?

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account