Seventh Day Adventists.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 224 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    Have you obeyed them according to the light shown on them by Jesus?

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi Nick

Are you going to answer my question?

Hugs
    Phoenix

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    Your question relates to Matt 5.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 12 2007,21:20)
    Hi P,
    Your question relates to Matt 5.

Tell us about Matthew 5 Nick.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jas 3
    ” 17But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without hypocrisy.”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,02:07)
    Hi,
    Jas 3
    ” 17But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, reasonable, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, *without hypocrisy*.”

Jam 3:14  But if ye have bitter jealousy and faction in your heart, glory not and lie not against the truth.
    Jam 3:15  This wisdom is not a wisdom that cometh down from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.
    Jam 3:16  For where jealousy and faction are, there is confusion and every vile deed.
    Jam 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, easy to be entreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without variance, without hypocrisy.
    Jam 3:18  And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace for them that make peace.

True scripture is true.  But just as the serpent deceived EVE so the serpent tries to deceive me and you.
    Mat 15:4  For God said, Honor thy father and thy mother: and, He that speaketh evil of father or mother, let him die the death.
    Mat 15:5  But ye say, whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, That wherewith thou mightest have been profited by me is given to God;
    Mat 15:6 *** he shall not honor his father. “And ye have made void the word of God” 'because of your tradition.**
    Mat 15:7  *Ye hypocrites**, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
    Mat 15:8 ** This people *honoreth me with their lips*; But their heart is far from me.*
    Mat 15:9 * But in vain do they worship me, Teaching as their doctrines the precepts of men.**  [The POPE!]  

When it came down to false teachers and hypocrites who keep not the Commandments of God but the traditions of men His words were not so sweet as you can see by the above scripture.  Jesus had NO tolerance for Hypocrites.

You see mine is not to condem! The word does that, mine is to share truth.  If one continually ignores the truth and teaches others to do so then they are Hyprocrites void of the truth and full of the traditions of the POPE the lawless one who changed the law Jesus is speaking of in the above scriptures.

Jam 2:8  Howbeit if ye fulfil the royal law, according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself, ye do well:
    Jam 2:9  but if ye have respect of persons, ye commit sin, being convicted by the law as transgressors.
    Jam 2:10  For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is become guilty of all.
    Jam 2:11  For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou dost not commit adultery, but killest, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

James is correcting those who showed preference to the rich thus “love your neighbor as yourself” Verses 1-7.  But he says if you break one then you have broken them all.  If you break the forth commandment you have broken the other nine as well.  You can't choose and pick which commandments you are going to keep.  
    DO YOU THINK SATAN KNOWS THAT!

You know God I can understand don't murder, lie, commit adultery and all that but I don't see why I can't keep the day “I” want.  I'll just keep “everyday” LOL!

IHL,

Ken :)

kenrch
    Participant

Mat 7:20 Thus you will recognize them by their fruits.
    Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 On that day *many* will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
    Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you **workers of lawlessness**.'
    Mat 7:24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.

Not so nice either. MANY will be deceived and will be workers of lawlessness. I believe it is said the first time Jesus came as a lamb. His second coming He is coming as a LION!

IHN&L,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    So what you have found you should do applies completely to all of us too? I thought we were under the law of the Spirit and according to conscience? But you are our conscience?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,04:07)
    Hi kenrch,
    So what you have found you should do applies completely to all of us too? I thought we were under the law of the Spirit and according to conscience? But you are our conscience?

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
    1Ti 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

You have no conscience Nick. Anyone who can teach lies because of their pride has no concience. I believe you KNOW you are wrong but because of pride you try anything and say anything just to keep from saying you are in error. That's why I said you have learned nothing New. You can't learn anything if you are full of yourself.

Nothing would make me happier for you to repent and learn more truth. Will that happen?

I asked once before and as always did not get an answer but I thought I would humor myself by asking again.

Who are the “WE”, US, OUR in your statements? We believe this and we believe that. Who are the “we”? Just who do you speak for?
    Do you speak for the body of Christ LOL!

IHN,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You are not an accuser?
    But you have said that I am a pridefilled liar with no conscience?
    Hmmm

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,19:32)
    Hi kenrch,
    You are not an accuser?
    But you have said that I am a pridefilled liar with no conscience?
    Hmmm

Again scripture has said that by pointing out the twisted scripitures and empty words. You gave twisted scriptures I gave scripture to show your error. By not answering any of the questions you show just how guilty you are but not just with me! NO! With everybody! The only thing the scriptures didn't say was your name :)

Of course you can change all that by repentance. Jesus died for you!

Spirit and Truth Nick, not Spirit and lies, or twisted scripture OR empty words.

It's time Nick to come out of HER!

IHL,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Word twister?
    Liar?
    Do you not know by accusing others you risk condemning yourself?

Matt 5
    Matthew 5:22
    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,21:37)
    Hi kenrch,
    Word twister?
    Liar?
    Do you not know by accusing others you risk condemning yourself?

Matt 5
    Matthew 5:22
    But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Nick I think the Holy Spirit knows what He is doing. :D

You mean you have A scripture!

Nick I didn't call you a fool.  I believe you KNOW what you are doing :D And Nick I'm not angry with you at all besides believe me it's not me you should be worried about. :(

IHL,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Work out your own salvation in fear and trembling and leave judgement to God.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,22:35)
    Hi kenrch,
    Work out your own salvation in fear and trembling and leave judgement to God.

Nick it IS GOD that judges you and me and everyone with HIS WORD~get it~ :)

IHL,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    If so does He need your help?

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2007,22:52)
    Hi kenrch,
    If so does He need your help?

You are not helping your cause by using empty words.

If it wouldn't be so sad it would be funny.

No Nick you need my help because you won't listen to the Holy Spirit because of your pride. So when that happens as I have said before the Lord will use someone more on your level to try and get to you to understand, using His word.

I know the spirit you have Nick. As I explained I once had that same spirit and it cost me. But YOU are in danger of maybe losing it all. Teaching the commandments and doctrines of men.

Mar 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mat 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?'
    Mat 7:23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you **workers of lawlessness**.'

Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Ring a bell! Should I keep going on? It seems like you want me too.

IHL,

Ken

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    The fruit of the Spirit is love, not judgement.

Jn 16
    ” 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.”

Judgement is complete without your help

Phoenix
    Participant

Hi Nick

Hi kenrch,
    The fruit of the Spirit is love, not judgement.

Jn 16
    ” 8And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

9Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.”

Judgement is complete without your help

Yet you judge the SDA because they believe a woman prophet. Having said that, I can guarantee that you havent even bothered to read one of her books to find out whether she is a true prophet or not.

Your quote “Test all things” in your signature then should be changed.

The Bible makes no distinction between the prophetic ministry of men and women.  A prophet, whether male or female, is God's servant, called and anointed by Him.  Prophets are chosen by God, who opens their spiritual ears, gives them a message, and directs them as to when and to whom to speak His Word.

Acts 2:17-18 states, “And it shall come to pass, in the last days, says God, I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy.”

So, before judging, it pays to know who you are talking about before you make a statement.

Hugs
    Phoenix

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi P,
    I will happily judge any human doctrine according to the Word of God.
    Prophets are testified to by God through their prophecies coming true.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 224 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account