Secrets

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Nov. 02 2011,05:18)
    Hi Mark,
    He is not claiming to be prophetic, he is teaching history, his and the history of the Illuminati.  As far as UFO's, I believe if there are UFO's, then they are not people from another planet but more likely demons setting the stage for future acceptance of  supposed extra-terrestrials which are really demons and not some nice creatures from another planet.  I don't know, but it is an interesting theory.  As far as this guy being a vampire, I do not discount that there could be an evil spirit of vamperism.  As far as having sex with a demon, I do not discount this either because I believe that demons can take on different appearances and are seeking to destroy in any means they can.  So, with that said, I have had no personal experience with what he claims but I give people the benefit of the doubt…not competely buying into their claims but also not saying that it is impossible.  As far as Mark Rice goes, I know first hand how people can misrepresent you and completely misunderstand you and also want to discredit you on the basis of what they completely misunderstand.  I have let that strengthen me to keep my eyes on Jesus and ignore those who want to discredit me (God know the truth and He is our defense, right).  I'm sure that people like himself that want to be honest and expose darkness like we are told to do, would have many that would set out to discredit him.  As far as the things he says about the Catholic church, you may be right, idk.

God bless,
    Kathi

Oh by the way Kathi, this has already happened. L. Ron Hubbard has already convinced MILLIONS of people that we are here because of aliens. If you read about Scientology, the things they propose happened are in line with what you say, that aliens created us, and negativity comes from these “orbs” floating around because some Galatic ruler millions of years ago shipped them here. Peace-Mark

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Mark,
    You might be surprised when you google things like 'sex with demons' and 'are vampires real.' The search results alone will make you question your original thought on this. There is a deep darkness out there and we need to know the schemes of satan and the victory in Jesus over them! Praise God that people like that video speaker who was so involved in satan worship, was delivered from that awful place.

We have to put on the armor to stand against this stuff, but if we deny the possibility of these evils…how do we put on the armor?

Eph 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

I found something peculiar that I will pm you about.

May God protect us,
    Kathi

theodorej
    Participant

Hi Kathy ….. It has been awhile sinse I heard from you …. Hoping all is well with you ….. The forces of evil will take on a more deliberate posture as we get closer to their end, we will see some very bazaar events, some will be spectacular and others will be pure horror… Satan is about, and he is furious, and empowered more than ever…. The ufo phenomonon is his ideal platform to deminish the powers of faith and to lead the masses to the worship of a different God… The horror is his exploitation of mans cruelty towards his fellow man…. Confusion and misinfomation is his main stay….

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Ted,
    Yes, it has been a while…I'm doing great, thanks! I hope all is well with you too :)

As far as what you have said, you are right that the forces of evil will be more deliberate. We need to meditate on God's Holy Word day and night and keep hiding His Word in our hearts, put on that armor daily and take up our cross and follow Christ. We need to remember not to fear but be wise…He will protect us like He did for the Israelites and so we must keep the faith and our focus so we don't become cowardly.

Deut 31:6 “Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.”

God bless,
    Kathi

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account