Satan's Christmas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Raziel
    Participant

So it has been said by Christians that one who celebrates the upcoming holiday Halloween one also worships satan. I believe this is based on the fact this was a day where witches wiccans and other would prat ice witch craft and etc. I have been told by a friend who is into that the real halloween isn't on the 31 but a few days before. I have a hard time finding the date online because most info have entire articles on the history which I don't want to go through or it's the commercialized point of view.
    Now lets ask our selfs a question what is Christmas without Christ? mas? or just a pointless day off or maybe another version of thanksgiving where you are grateful for what you have and a day off.
    So is it really satan worship without satan? In today's Halloween we really have more princesses, power rangers, batmen than ghouls. What do most do it for? Candy or just a party. Few people actually perform witch craft and all that and all those people have one thing in common and that is they are that deep into it. When you see someone that deep into satan all you can do is pray for them. I heard from a pastor that he/she, he/she because of it was husband and wife pastors at this church that they feel spiritual pressure. I thought about it and it came to me satan is probably angry that his christmas has been turned to nothing more than a cute masquerade and a candy party and wants people to go back to the true worship that has been done before. When you get down to it in the end wrong date no real satan worship and all for the sake of candy and fun it's just cute. Also we don't even get a day off for it so Christ's day still gets more respect despite that being commercialized to. So to beat satan all you need to do is preach the truth.

Pastry
    Participant

Raziel, Welcome to Heaven Net………if you would use a different color, I would be able to read it….. the way it is n ow I can't….

Peace ansd Love Irene

Raziel
    Participant

Okay I'll just respost for you sense I don't see a edit button

So it has been said by Christians that one who celebrates the upcoming holiday Halloween one also worships satan. I believe this is based on the fact this was a day where witches wiccans and other would prat ice witch craft and etc. I have been told by a friend who is into that the real halloween isn't on the 31 but a few days before. I have a hard time finding the date online because most info have entire articles on the history which I don't want to go through or it's the commercialized point of view.
    Now lets ask our selfs a question what is Christmas without Christ? mas? or just a pointless day off or maybe another version of thanksgiving where you are grateful for what you have and a day off.
    So is it really satan worship without satan? In today's Halloween we really have more princesses, power rangers, batmen than ghouls. What do most do it for? Candy or just a party. Few people actually perform witch craft and all that and all those people have one thing in common and that is they are that deep into it. When you see someone that deep into satan all you can do is pray for them. I heard from a pastor that he/she, he/she because of it was husband and wife pastors at this church that they feel spiritual pressure. I thought about it and it came to me satan is probably angry that his christmas has been turned to nothing more than a cute masquerade and a candy party and wants people to go back to the true worship that has been done before. When you get down to it in the end wrong date no real satan worship and all for the sake of candy and fun it's just cute. Also we don't even get a day off for it so Christ's day still gets more respect despite that being commercialized to. So to beat satan all you need to do is preach the truth.

Pastry
    Participant

I used my magnifying glass and read some of your post….About Christmas….
    Jesus was not born on that day…. But a Sun God did…. Would you celebrate your Sons Birthday on Hitlers Birthday? I don't think so….
    When was Jesus born? We need a Gods Calendar to figure it out the Month Jesus was born…. I also find it interesting that the Bible does not lists Jesus Birthday….I will brin g up a tread about Christmas…Irene

Raziel
    Participant

Ture but it's not on Satan's day or birthday because it's the wrong date. Yeah it's true that people really don't know when Christmas was and still try to get Jesus out of it. Really though if you try to get satan you're in bad shape no matter the date and all people can do is pray for that person.
    The reason fro bring up Christmas was to point out just like people do that spirituality wrong won't get Jesus and really isn't celebrating Christmas one who spiritually celebrates satan's day wrong wrong get satan and is not really celebrating him and thus it's not satan worship.

princess
    Participant

excerpts taken from fossilized customs

Although many Christians understand that Halloween is also “Satan's birthday”, they are only in slight error for this thinking.  The Druid “Samhain” custom is about the DEAD, and the worship of the deity of the DEAD — it is not in any way linked to a birth of anyone.

(Using source material from YNCA).    The two Celtic words Hallowed Evening came from All Hallowed’s Ev’n, and now we call it “Halloween”. This is now even more popular than Easter, and rivals Christmas. The roots of this festival come to us from Druid demon worship. Witches were said to fly brooms over the crops to “teach” them how to grow. It was a fertility myth. When the first Roman Catholic missionaries encountered these Druids, they met stubborn resistance because the inhabitants of Angle Land, Sweden, Neder Land, northern Germany, Fin Land, and Eire Land were very nationalistic.    The ritual we embrace as Halloween was originally called the Feast of the Dead, Samhain (pronounced Sa-ween , derived from “ha shatan”, or SATAN – all Pagan idols' names were honoring SATAN), and was on November 1st.    These pre-Christian Druids had the barbarians doing ghastly things. It was a dreaded occasion, since it was thought that time stood still, and the souls of the dead walked the land. Gifts, especially food, were left outside for these roaming ghosts, with the hope that no harm would come to the households. The Druids chose certain children to be burned alive on “bone-fires”, as offerings to the sun. Parents tied yellow ribbons around oak trees as prayers to the sun to have their children spared. The fat left over from the child was fashioned into a candle, and placed into a carved-out pumpkin, or a hollowed out vegetable with a “round” (sun-shaped) design. The victim was called Jack-of-the-lantern. Prisoners and unliked people were burned alive in wicker cages shaped in the form of animals, hung from trees. All of this was ultimately to pay homage to the sun, Woden, or Odin. As you now know, this Druid deity gives us our name for the 4th day of the week: Woden’s Day.

Raziel
    Participant

Thanks for the piece of history but the fact remains wrong date and I still don't believe that any one will get judged for satan worship for going to a party or wanting free candy. Yeah the jack o lantern is a fossil of what people used to do. but in the end there are major differences in putting a light in a pumpkin and burning a person.

I kind of scratch my head at your post because it shared a piece of history and you never advertised it as evidence that halloween is all satan worship or never said you agreed with me, just something to look at a think about on the topic at hand.

princess
    Participant

Depending on how some take religion, for one to believe that the were known before physical birth, then how can one predict a birthday, for other their birthday could be the day the accepted jesus and became reborn. The Hewbrew text  does not give a date on when 'the devil' was kicked out of heaven, it seems the devil was already there so really how can a date be established.
    So I am inclined to go with the date was established as noted above without any reflection of the devil being involved.
    Of course halloween can be compared to christmas, those that have beliefs in regards to what some call the dark side would of course be prone to celebrate something familiar with their beliefs, as christians reflect the same with christmas and easter.
    It matters none to me if one celebrates the feast of the dead, halloween, fall harvest, all saints day whatever. To me it is a waste of time and energy on all accounts. I can find a less excuse to invite friends and family over to have food and candy, children can dress up anytime of the year, why should one day a year only be experienced.
    There are enough over inflated egos in humanity to begin with, add a mask and it only gets worse. However that is my own. Statisically, it is one of the most dangerous night of the year to be out and about, thanksgiving being the first.
    So my conclusion is somewhat different, your is just a different view point due to your faith.

Raziel
    Participant

Great post. I think of that once in a while. Really in the end I made this post because I highly disagree with churches going out saying you're going to hell because you worship satan through this holiday. I'm from a small town so when I went trick or treating it wasn't as dangerous. I hear halloween is on a sunday so I know what I'll be doing and that's going to my evening church. In the end I think if you keep your mind on Christsatan satan is no longer a threat. Although I think the worst mask in today's world is not s spider man, princess or a ghoul but the the masks people put on to be christian but that's another topic. I absolutely love your reasons for not celebrating halloween. The only thing that had me celebrating when I did was because friends did it and it was just for good time. I 100% agree you don't need to do this on Oct 31 to have a good and we could find better reasons and not mention after hallowween all the candy goes on clearance so it's even cheaper.

Pastry
    Participant

Richard! Any time you do something that has the name or customs of demons, witches etc. you walking on a fine line…..Satan in these end times is very busy…. and we who want to have Christ in our lives, should be aware of it, and not participate in those feasts…..it is simple wrong….no matter what day it is….
    Peace and Love Irene

Raziel
    Participant

That is true. Lest keep in mind there is a very big difference between kids eating food, having candy, dressing up and having a good with witch craft hexes burning people alive etc. To celebrate halloween satans way is not the commercial way but to do all the black magick stuff and etc.

princess
    Participant

Raziel,Oct. wrote:

[/quote]
    Princess' have no need for a mask, our beauty is not only interior but exterior as well. You should know this being one yourself.

A church will tell you that you are going to hell when you don't part your hair the right way.

Keep pure intentions, thoughts and love towards humanity and all aspects are covered.

I couldn't agree more, a great sale is a great sale.

Take care Raziel

Raziel
    Participant

Yeah that's true but the masks on Halloween are for fun and not to mention not all the coustumes have masks.

Yeah a church will tell you many thing will lead you to hell and I made this thread to show my opinion and look at other's opinions on this subject.

You also take care.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 11 2011,10:03)
    That is true. Lest keep in mind there is a very big difference between kids eating food, having candy, dressing up and having a good with witch craft hexes burning people alive etc. To celebrate halloween satans way is not the commercial way but to do all the black magick stuff and etc.

Hey, they still are witches, which is not of God…. You can sugar coat it all you want, but a Witch is a Witch, not of God….Irene

Pastry
    Participant

A church will tell you that you are going to hell when you don't part your hair the right way.

A Church will tell you a lot of things which are not true… Take the trinity, three persons in one God…. That is not according to Scriptures… And there is no hell….. a lake of fire maybe, but hell is a Gehenna, a hole in the ground where the burned the garbage in Ancient times…Irene

Raziel
    Participant

A witch is one who practices witch craft and believe in paganism. A child who goes out for candy as spider man is not a witch but a child. God judges the heart and if one's heart is not of satan then no bad judgment will go through him/her.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Agreed Raziel.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Raziel @ Oct. 11 2011,13:40)
    A witch is one who practices witch craft and believe in paganism. A child who goes out for candy as spider man is not a witch but a child. God judges the heart and if one's heart is not of satan then no bad judgment will go through him/her.

Is that of God? i don't think so….A child will also buy anything, and some children believe dressing up in a Ghost is fun….Is that of God….No a thousand no's… Irene

princess
    Participant

A child who goes out for candy as spider man is not a witch but a child

Then again you are sending this child out with ones you do not want them involved with, there are many aspects, so even though the child is not accountable, the adult is.

Spiderman is cute, however, explain the grim reaper, blood dripping zombie, or when you come up to a house that has a dummy that comes to life.

We are not only responsible for guarding our own eyes, ears and hearts. Like I stated before it is my own.

Raziel
    Participant

I agree on the dripping blood zombie but people get fooled to believe that is cool. In the end though if you don't have your heart on satan I don't think you have to worry. Now if you already know this then you're just saying I do what I want and screw God but most people just get fooled by media and think it's cool for one night. In order for people to get close to Christ the best things we can do is show love and set the example. I don't dislike when someone doesn't celebrate halloween and don't because of their believe in God. What I dislike is churches preaching you're going to hell because you worship satan through it. I was fooled as a child to and I was the grim reaper one year. Yeah the adult is accountable but to open up spiritual eyes we need to preach love. The church I went later in my high school days had christian halloween to keep us away from all that stuff. Also the fact still remains what people do at partys and trick or treating is very different from burning people alive and what they do on the real halloween. I got away from the ghouls and all that by someone inviting me to church and getting closer to God, not someone telling me you're going to hell. The ironic thing about this thread is the shear fact I agree with the self discipline of not celebrating halloween for the sake of faith and will be at evening church when Halloween comes. Some people are getting away from Christ because they think it's all about hell. In the end I think it's you're heart that's going to be judged and that's on halloween and any other day.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 124 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account