Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 441 through 452 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42 and WU,
    If I served you I would do that.

terraricca
    Participant

j42

You seem to have a problem with prophesies.
    If we have to wait until they are fulfilled it will be too late.

Pay attention ;

Mt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

this was visual alert ,at the right time ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2014,05:09)
    Hi J42 and WU,
    If I served you I would do that.

Nick.

All you do is make silly comments.
    Can not see that some one other than you, have more
    knowledge.
    Expect all to be as ignorant as you.
    Knowledge is not your cup of tea.
    It is confusion you love.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    So you say

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 22 2014,06:35)
    j42

Pay attention ;

Mt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

Hi Pierre

The abomination of desolation has not been set up yet.
    This is the 3rd temple the Jews are expecting,
    but unbeknown to them, the false prophet will sit in there himself as God.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 25 2014,18:48)

Quote (terraricca @ April 22 2014,06:35)
    j42

Pay attention ;

Hi Pierre

The abomination of desolation has not been set up yet.
    This is the 3rd temple the Jews are expecting,
    but unbeknown to them, the false prophet will sit in there himself as God.

Daniel 11:45   And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

j42

Da 12:11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
    Da 12:12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

this is what Christ was talking about ;Mt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

now about your third temple ;it does not going to be build on the earth but in heaven ;and when it is ready it will come down from heaven on earth and so that God dwells among men forever ,

Rev 21:1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea.
    Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,

Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

the false prophet will sit in there himself as God.

wrong;

Rev 21:24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.
    Rev 21:25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.
    Rev 21:26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.
    Rev 21:27, Nothing impure will ever enter it nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.

:)

journey42
    Participant

terraricca,April wrote:

[/quote]
    Pierre

It's a bit more complicated than that.

The third temple they will build will not be the one belonging to Christ.  This is the abomination of desolation.  They will build it and give it to another.  This temple is not holy and will be destroyed.  It is THE abomination that makes them desolate. The final abomination. The biggest abomination.
    Israel will be trodden on for 3 1/2 years by the gentiles.

The scriptures you gave have nothing to do with this temple that the false prophet will sit in.  They have nothing in common at all. This temple has Christ ruling, not the false prophet.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    You say
    “What I do claim is that I can understand most prophesies, and can explain them. I can say, that's past, history, or current, or future. I have learnt to place them where they fit in the big picture, and pick up some details also. But still learning. Always learning. Sometimes I can interpret them on the spot, and when we actually type it out, and explain, can see more things there clearly that I might of missed before.”

Yes you have strong opinions
    Your private interpretations seem valid to you.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 25 2014,23:48)
    The abomination of desolation has not been set up yet/

Jesus told His disciples that THEY would see the abomination of desolation stand where it ought not. Did you get that? Jesus told them that THEY would see it. This puts the fulfillment in THEIR generation.

Wakeup
    Participant

T.

now about your third temple ;it does not going to be build on the earth but in heaven ;and when it is ready it will come down from heaven on earth and so that God dwells among men forever ,

You are showing your lack of spiritual knowledge.
    Confused with the temple of the jews and the temple of God.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ May 07 2014,12:46)

Quote (journey42 @ April 25 2014,23:48)
    The abomination of desolation has not been set up yet/

Jesus told His disciples that THEY would see the abomination of desolation stand where it ought not. Did you get that? Jesus told them that THEY would see it. This puts the fulfillment in THEIR generation.

Kangaroojack.

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

The great temple was there when Jesus walked the earth.
    Then that same temple was destroyed by the Romans.
    This was a time of tribulation for them. That temple was not the abomination,of desolation.Jesus did preach there.

This same scenario will be repeated in the last days.
    When the 3rd temple will be build.(this is the abomination of desolatiom).
    This time it will be destroyed at the coming.It will be Christs job to destroy this temple.

The false prophet will be cast in the fire,and with him his great empire.(the beast with 10 horns).Rev.19.
    Satan's life spared for a thousand years.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    That is the view from the natural understanding.

Viewing 12 posts - 441 through 452 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account