Satan was NOT the God of this age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 452 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    To not accept your teachings is to be confused?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 18 2014,20:49)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2014,18:39)
    Hi WU,
    So scripture is wrong when it says he was conceived?

John 1:14   And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Do you want to deny this one too?
    The Word already existed and was made flesh.
    I think Wakeup knows the story of how Mary was impregnated.

You truly are an evil man Nick.  If you act like this in front of your brethren, then what are you doing to your poor family.
    You must be a real monster.

hI J42,
    Jesus of Nazareth was conceived
    The word was made flesh and dwelt among us.
    The Holy Spirit of God was given to Jesus Christ at the Jordan.

The Word is in and of the Spirit of God

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42,
    You say

“You truly are an evil man Nick. If you act like this in front of your brethren, then what are you doing to your poor family.
    You must be a real monster.”

No you look with worldly eyes.
    Zeal is not evil.

Psalm 69:9
    For zeal for Your house has consumed me, And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 18 2014,20:49)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2014,18:39)
    Hi WU,
    So scripture is wrong when it says he was conceived?

John 1:14   And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Do you want to deny this one too?
    The Word already existed and was made flesh.
    I think Wakeup knows the story of how Mary was impregnated.

You truly are an evil man Nick.  If you act like this in front of your brethren, then what are you doing to your poor family.
    You must be a real monster.

Hi Jpurney42,

Though I'm not a moderator, comments like these are clearly uncalled for.

journey42
    Participant

EdJ

Yes you are right, maybe I should of said you are an unrighteous man Nick.  That would of been more polite.
    You cannot rebuke him for his behaviour, because you have done it yourself in the past.  Instead you stick up for him, which shows you get pleasure out of his comments.  You should be rebuking him instead.  I would, if he treated any of you in that manner.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42,
    So you slash the sword around looking for others to injure?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi j42,
    Are you yet ready to judge others for unrighteousness?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 20 2014,02:04)
    EdJ

Yes you are right, maybe I should of said you are an unrighteous man Nick.  That would of been more polite.
    You cannot rebuke him for his behaviour, because you have done it yourself in the past.  Instead you stick up for him, which shows you get pleasure out of his comments.  You should be rebuking him instead.  I would, if he treated any of you in that manner.

Hi Journey42,

What would you like me to rebuke him for?
    Please point me to the specific comment
    you are referring to that Nick made OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

EDj.

To you of course, junk is good.
    No knowledge,just empty comments is good.
    To stay in the mire for many years,is good.

More knowledge to know God,is bad.
    To see the true light hurts,therefore is bad.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

I always appreciate discussing new things with you, and even new Scriptural connections
    to some of the old things you say would be acceptable as well. What is not good however is
    when you start name-calling when others don't agree with your views.

You should let them ask questions for you to explain your view in greater detail; do you agree?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 20 2014,06:13)
    Hi j42,
    So you slash the sword around looking for others to injure?

Nick

Can you lie in bed straight at night? Honestly, when you read, and when you pray, doesn't your spirit get agitated?
    If not, your conscience is dead.

We can tell when one is interested in scripture, questions are good, and good for learning, but even going back on your old posts, I see you were a trouble maker back then. You have a snarl to you. You make bold statements all the time that go against scripture, and you make a web for yourself. When you are corrected, you act like nothing has happened. You never admit error. You act like a snake in the grass, and you just keep coming back with more bites. You talk about being washed in the spirit, but the spirit you are supposed to be washed in is the spirit of truth. You think you are doing God a service, but your service is to the enemy.

journey42
    Participant

Job 13:1   Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.

Job 13:2   What ye know, the same do I know also: I am not inferior unto you.

Job 13:3   Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.

Job 13:4   But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.

Job 13:5   O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

Job 13:6   Hear now my reasoning, and hearken to the pleadings of my lips.

Job 13:7   Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him?

Job 13:8   Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God?

Job 13:9   Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him?

Job 13:10   He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.

Job 13:11   Shall not his excellency make you afraid? and his dread fall upon you?

Job 13:12   Your remembrances are like unto ashes, your bodies to bodies of clay.

Job 13:13   Hold your peace, let me alone, that I may speak, and let come on me what will.

Job 13:14   Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth, and put my life in mine hand?

Job 13:15   Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Job 13:16   He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.

Job 13:17   Hear diligently my speech, and my declaration with your ears.

Job 13:18   Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified.

Job 13:19   Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.

Job 13:20   Only do not two things unto me: then will I not hide myself from thee.

Job 13:21   Withdraw thine hand far from me: and let not thy dread make me afraid.

Job 13:22   Then call thou, and I will answer: or let me speak, and answer thou me.

Job 13:23   How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.

Job 13:24   Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and holdest me for thine enemy?

Job 13:25   Wilt thou break a leaf driven to and fro? and wilt thou pursue the dry stubble?

Job 13:26   For thou writest bitter things against me, and makest me to possess the iniquities of my youth.

Job 13:27   Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, and lookest narrowly unto all my paths; thou settest a print upon the heels of my feet.

Job 13:28   And he, as a rotten thing, consumeth, as a garment that is moth eaten.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ April 20 2014,13:46)
    Job 13:1   Lo, mine eye hath seen all this, mine ear hath heard and understood it.

Job 13:2   What ye know, the same do I know also: I am not inferior unto you.

Job 13:3   Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God.

Job 13:4   But ye are forgers of lies, ye are all physicians of no value.

Job 13:5   O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

Job 13:6   Hear now my reasoning, and hearken to the pleadings of my lips.

Job 13:7   Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him?

Job 13:8   Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God?

Job 13:9   Is it good that he should search you out? or as one man mocketh another, do ye so mock him?

Job 13:10   He will surely reprove you, if ye do secretly accept persons.

Job 13:11   Shall not his excellency make you afraid? and his dread fall upon you?

Job 13:12   Your remembrances are like unto ashes, your bodies to bodies of clay.

Job 13:13   Hold your peace, let me alone, that I may speak, and let come on me what will.

Job 13:14   Wherefore do I take my flesh in my teeth, and put my life in mine hand?

Job 13:15   Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Job 13:16   He also shall be my salvation: for an hypocrite shall not come before him.

Job 13:17   Hear diligently my speech, and my declaration with your ears.

Job 13:18   Behold now, I have ordered my cause; I know that I shall be justified.

Job 13:19   Who is he that will plead with me? for now, if I hold my tongue, I shall give up the ghost.

Job 13:20   Only do not two things unto me: then will I not hide myself from thee.

Job 13:21   Withdraw thine hand far from me: and let not thy dread make me afraid.

Job 13:22   Then call thou, and I will answer: or let me speak, and answer thou me.

Job 13:23   How many are mine iniquities and sins? make me to know my transgression and my sin.

Job 13:24   Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and holdest me for thine enemy?

Job 13:25   Wilt thou break a leaf driven to and fro? and wilt thou pursue the dry stubble?

Job 13:26   For thou writest bitter things against me, and makest me to possess the iniquities of my youth.

Job 13:27   Thou puttest my feet also in the stocks, and lookest narrowly unto all my paths; thou settest a print upon the heels of my feet.

Job 13:28   And he, as a rotten thing, consumeth, as a garment that is moth eaten.

Dead on Journey.

That is what is going on.
    And what happened to his accusers?
    Not pretty.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    You will feel better when you realise you are not a prophet or a teacher or even an expert yet.

journey42
    Participant

nick wrote:

[/quote]
    Nick

I have never claimed to be “a prophet”, or “a teacher”, or “an expert.”
    What I do claim is that I can understand most prophesies, and can explain them.  I can say, that's past, history, or current, or future.  I have learnt to place them where they fit in the big picture, and pick up some details also. But still learning.  Always learning.  Sometimes I can interpret them on the spot, and when we actually type it out, and explain, can see more things there clearly that I might of missed before.
    I especially enjoy revelations from beginning to end, and daniel.
    I was always taught to take notice of the prophecies by wakeup, and not to ignore them, so I enjoy studying them, and all the prophesies have really opened up the door to understanding the full picture of the plan of God.

It's you that is having the problem with that,
    and that's what I find disturbing.
    So what's it to you if we like going into prophesies?
    There's a prophesy section here for people like us, in case you didn't notice.

There should be a nag section, or a section where you can just put people down who know more than you. Maybe you should request it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi J42,
    The proof of a prophecy is in the fulfillment of it.

Little of what you claim to fully understand is yet fulfilled.

So your KNOWLEDGE of the FULL PLAN OF GOD must wait to be proven.

Why do folk foolishly claim to be infallible?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2014,12:51)
    Hi J42,
    You will feel better when you realise you are not a prophet or a teacher or even an expert yet.

You complain about judging others;
    but you are twice judging others.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Self appointed folks who demand they be followed are a stumbling stone

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2014,13:58)
    Hi J42,
    The proof of a prophecy is in the fulfillment of it.

Little of what you claim to fully understand is yet fulfilled.

So your KNOWLEDGE of the FULL PLAN OF GOD must wait to be proven.

Why do folk foolishly claim to be infallible?

Nick

You seem to have a problem with prophesies.
    If we have to wait until they are fulfilled it will be too late.
    Prophesies are to warn us of the things that are coming, and to watch for the signs. Christ warned us not to fall asleep.
    He expects us to learn what the prophesies mean, not stay on the milk forever shouting “I have been anointed with the spirit.”
    and telling everyone you have been born of the spirit?
    What kind of a testimony is that?
    Your greatest testimony is that you broke away from the catholics.
    Big deal. I bet most here did also.

Show us what you got, and show us your understanding, then we can know if it's true, that you have the spirit of Christ.

Wakeup
    Participant

There is nothing to show.
    Just a lot of hot air and venom.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 452 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account