Sabbath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author

David,

Thank you, I must ask this, are you a decendant of Abraham ?

and I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed out of the all the tribes of the children of Israel.
    Rev 7.4

and having a great and high wall having twelve gates and at the gates twelve messengers and names written on them which are those of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel
    Rev 21.12

much love to you david, you are in my prayers.

david
    Participant

We must not confuse fleshly Israel with the “Israel of God” spiritual Israel.

The Bible definitley says that the kingdom would be taken from that nation (fleshly Israel) and be given to a nation producing it's fruits.
    Fleshly Irael did not live up to their end of the agreement (covenant.)
    Hence, a new covenant, with spiritual Israel.

david,
    I must confess that is one of the shortest answer you have ever gave me……….but it did not answer my question.

Unity………….sometimes I feel ones are segregating scripture like some segreate by the color of skin………what is the difference????

What is the difference between you and I, my skin is olive color, brown eyes, 5 foot tall………..the gray is making it's way……..will you look at me and say…………well she is an italian…..so she must be catholic……….what foolishness, this stereo typing others because what they look like is the same as one telling me that some scripture is made for some and not for others, or this doesn't apply to us because we are not of that tribe.

Give me patience, ones that split scripture and say ok, your are a gentile, you only need this scripture, or you are a jew you only need this scripture…you are a christian you need this scripture…………….blah blah blah………….

it is all for us, he did not die for only a certian denomination…………he did for all…………..he was not slaughtered for only one nationallity he died for all………….
    FOR ALL …………………

people use this new covenant for their own convenience………make it a little easier on themselves, what a surprise when they will be the ones saying, did I not preach your word, and Christ says to them, I do not know you………..

much love to you david, may the true and living Yah smack you with the truth, praise be he puts you down on your knees.

sub topic:
    Foot Washing
    the forum has so many subjects, in reading them, prayer and thought are placed on each one.

this subject is kinda a all around the board thing, scripture is it for everyone or for only a certain 'denomination/nationallity, keeping the sabbath, this one doesn't listen, so forth so on.

so…….in yohanan 13, what some call the last supper…..??? Christ girds himself and washes the feet of his apostles……….the king of kings, washes their feet.
    now, Christ also partook in sabbath, some say we do not have to do that, Christ also washed the apostles feet, will you say that this is not required of us either?

Christ teaches us this:
    you call me teacher and master have washed your feet, you also ought to wash anothers feet, for i gave you an example, that oyu should do as i have done to you, truly, truly, i say to you, a SERVANT (emphasis mine) is not greater that his master, nor is an emissary greater then he who sent him…………if you know these (teachings) blessed are you if you do them.

so, my question is for anyone who cares to answer……who feet would you wash?

the next time we think we are beyond teaching, wash someones feet.

being an obedient servant to the Father's ways, is what Christ attained perfectly. if we are to strive to be like Christ, why do so many of us…………………(fill in the blank) we all have something we could add.

much love

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W.O.B,
    I think washing symbolises forgiveness as in association with water baptism.
    We need daily forgiveness as sin clings to us walking in the world.
    Likewise we need to wash one anothers feet

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2009,11:52)
    Hi W.O.B,
    I think washing symbolises forgiveness as in association with water baptism.
    We need daily forgiveness as sin clings to us walking in the world.
    Likewise we need to wash one anothers feet

Hi:

Foot washing symbolizes humility.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Can you show us this from scripture?

Proclaimer
    Participant

I would like to discuss the Sabbath.

I received an email sent from Heaven Net with a description about the Sabbath. I guess the main point that stood out to me that I have not considered was that the Sabbath and keeping a day holy were two different things. What do you say about this person opinion. I will post next.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It is no doubt that in Romans 14:5, one man may esteemeth one day above another and so forth, but in no way does that mean that you could use this verse against the commandment of the Lord.
    The scripture is not made to oppose itself, but rather complement itself. Our Lord is not a God of confusion, but Satan is. (Corinthians 14:33)
    You can keep any day holy, even Sunday, but when it comes to the Sabbath specifically, it is thus clear what ye are to do.
    Please keep in mind that “There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” -Proverbs 16:25.
    John 14:15 “If ye love me, keep my commandments.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Further text that was emailed to me.
    =======================

We now have a great amount of History behind us. We can take advantage of such a thing. The Bible prophecies point to an AntiChrist organization that we need to be aware of. Before anything, we need to make one very simple condition…
    “No prophecy of the Scripture is of any private interpretation.”- 2 Peter 1:19
    As you can see, the Bible warns us not to give our own interpretation of the symbols of prophecy. So with that said, Who is this AntiChrist organization?

Prophecy # 1:
    AntiChrist's organization is a church and state at the same time.

“So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast”- Revelation 17:3
    According to the Bible,
    Woman = church
    Fact: “I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.”  -Jeremiah 6:2
    Beast = nation
    Fact:(there are many verses, we will use one) “Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth” -Daniel 7:23

Fulfillment: *The Vatican City is not only a nation, but a church(woman) at the same time.

Prophecy #2
    AntiChrist will have a church that blasphemes.
    “…full of names of blasphemy…”- Revelation 17:3
    The Holy Bible defines blasphemy in two ways:
    *when a man claims himself to be God. (“The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.”- John 10:33)
    *when a man claims to forgive sins. (“Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?” -Mark 2:7)

Fulfillment: Not only does do the Popes think they can forgive sins, but they make themselves God:
    *”The Pope is of so great dignity, and so exalted that he is not a mere man, but as it were God. And the vicar of God.”- Ferraris Ecclesiastical Dictionary

“The pope is not only the representative of Jesus Christ, he is Jesus Christ himself, hidden under the veil of flesh.”- Catholic National, July 1895.

“Lord God the Pope”- Title number 14, chapter 4 in the Extravagantes of Pope John XXII

“For thou art the shepherd, thou art the physician, thou art the director, thou art the husbandmen, finally thou art another God on earth.”- Labbe and Cossart's “History of the Councils.” vol. XIV col. 109

“Don't go to God for forgiveness of sins, come to me.”- Pope Jean Paul II, LA, Times, 12-12-1984

“This judicial authority will even include the power to forgive sins.”- The Catholic Encyclopedia Vol xii, article 'Pope' pg 265

Prophecy # 3
    AntiChrist will have a church that persecutes Jesus's followers.
    “And it was given unto him, to make war with the saints, and to overcome them.”- Revelation 13:7

Fulfillment: *”For teaching faith contrary to the teaching of the Church of Rome, history records the martyrdom of more then 100 million people.”- Brief Bible Readings  16

“Under the influence of Germanic customs and concepts, torture was little used from the 9th to the 12th centuries, but with the revival of Roman law the practice was reestablished in the 12th century… In 1252 (Pope) Innocent IV sanctioned the infliction of torture by the civil authorities upon heretics, and torture came to have a recognized place in the procedure of the inquisitional courts.”- New Catholic Encyclopedia, arts. “Inquisition, “Auto-da-Fe' “, and “Massacre of St. Bartholomew's Day.”
    Not to mention that Jean Paul II already confessed in his “mea culpa” of march 12, 2000 that the church did do such things. Even though they called them heretics, they were actually Bible believing Christians that refused to bow down and worship the Popes.

That is only 3 prophecies of 25 major ones

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account