Sabbath

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 929 total)
  • Author
    kenrch
    Participant

But I admit I was wrong for trying to get people to understand when they know nothing of the Sabbath.

But I am a little confused I thought people on this site were people who knew the Spirit. I thought the Spirit was leading them and they would understand when I said the Spirit lead me to ride the bike on the Sabbath. AS that was the type of rest I needed at the time.

But instead I find people quick to judge then blame me for their judgement.

I am not angry just very disappointed. I hope you all are very happy in your human reasoning and PRIDE.

I have to hang around for those who come to the site in search of truth BESIDES the Trinity. And then I may have to share about that also, not to those who already know but those who do not.

I pray the next teacher has the ability I did not. Of course the path has already been cut. Nevertheless I'm sure he will need prayer as Satan will come against him as well.

God bless all,

Ken

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 20 2007,09:46)
    Ken,

Because I truly do not want to have hard feelings between us, I will break my words above and say some more. First of all, you are wrong about my apology coming after what you wrote. That is very dishonest of you to say so.
    Here are the times, and you can go back and look for yourself (the times listed may not match your time zone but they do show the apology preceded your next post).

Yes, I see that and I saw it before. I showed you where you were in error, and all you could say that I was calling you a liar. I suppose you could read that into what I said, and if so, I can say no more. After all, what I revealed is true: I apologized 10 minutes before you posted and you said I did not. But yet even in that, you never even acknowledged that I apologized. Instead, your set out to try to make me look like the bad guy.

Do you have a pride issue?

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 20 2007,09:59)
    Kejonn is this what you are talking about “my ox in  the ditch”.

It in the covenant thread page 17 at 13:14:

When I was working and keeping the Sabbath I always refuse overtime and explained why.  One day the supervisor came and said I no I wasting my time but do you want to work tomorrow (Sat.) I said yes  WHAT!  Have you lost your way?  I said no I could use the money, my ox is in the ditch .:D

So what's your problem with this kejonn?

Please tell me?

I needed the money to live.  Is there a difference in that and pulling your ox out the ditch.  Even my heathen boss understood that!

But please teach me why this was wrong!

You teach kejonn! :D

Honestly? I have no issue with what you do on the Sabbath. Your life is yours. The reason that I — and perhaps others — have pointed out you working and riding your bike on the Sabbath has much more to do with how you were treating others who did not observe the Sabbath as you do. In other words, you were judging, so we turned the tables so you could get a feel of what it is like when others judge you. In other words, we viewed this as a form of hypocrisy — you telling us how to observe the Sabbath and then in turn you riding your motorcycle and working on the Sabbath.

I personally see nothing wrong with the bike scenario. Working, maybe. Did you really need to work? Could one not say you had been a bad steward of your money, so now you had to break the Sabbath to make up for it? See where the judgmental road leads?

But I admit I'm not a good steward of my money sometimes. I admit that I have not kept the Sabbath. I admit that I have fallen many, many times and will continue to do so till the day I go home. But the difference is, I don't hold my observence of something as the only true way and then proceed to judge others based on it. God is the only judge.

You speak of love but you judge as others do when you don't know what you are talking about!

Get the log out of your eye kejonn!

Pot, meet kettle. The medicine is bitter sometimes, but if you take it, perhaps you will find comfort.

I've really had enough!

Ken

As you should. But maybe you can let go of pride and unforgiveness and see that others are seeking, not awaiting your bludgeoning words.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 21 2007,03:51)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 20 2007,09:46)
    Ken,

Because I truly do not want to have hard feelings between us, I will break my words above and say some more. First of all, you are wrong about my apology coming after what you wrote. That is very dishonest of you to say so.
    Here are the times, and you can go back and look for yourself (the times listed may not match your time zone but they do show the apology preceded your next post).

Yes, I see that and I saw it before. I showed you where you were in error, and all you could say that I was calling you a liar. I suppose you could read that into what I said, and if so, I can say no more. After all, what I revealed is true: I apologized 10 minutes before you posted and you said I did not. But yet even in that, you never even acknowledged that I apologized. Instead, your set out to try to make me look like the bad guy.

Do you have a pride issue?

No kejonn you have a pride issue. Somehow the responce got mixed up you don't believe me that's too bad why would I lie?

Have it your way kejonn.

But I am glad you found the Sabbath no matter how you keep it.

Good Bye

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 20 2007,10:16)
    But I admit I was wrong for trying to get people to understand when they know nothing of the Sabbath.

Do you realize at all how prideful that statement sounds?

But I am a little confused I thought people on this site were people who knew the Spirit.  I thought the Spirit was leading them and they would understand when I said the Spirit lead me to ride the bike on the Sabbath.  AS that was the type of rest I needed at the time.

Is it the same Spirit that berates people for not fully believing as you do? Again, this set of statements screams “Ken alone has truth, Ken alone has the Spirit”.

But instead I find people quick to judge then blame me for their judgement.

Go back and read again. If you look with a seeking heart, you may just find that the first judgmental words came from your keyboard.

I am not angry just very disappointed.  I hope you all are very happy in your human reasoning and PRIDE.

Again, read. Your own pride has come out strong.

I have to hang around for those who come to the site in search of truth BESIDES the Trinity.  And then I may have to share about that also, not to those who already know but those who do not.

Good! But try to remember they are seeking truth, not a high and mighty attitude.

I pray the next teacher has the ability I did not.  Of course the path has already been cut.  Nevertheless I'm sure he will need prayer as Satan will come against him as well.

God bless all,

Ken

You assume that Satan has come against you in that others question what you have said. I think not. Rather, it may very well be that Satan has worked pride into your observance of the Sabbath. Many people have fallen becasue they think they alone have the truth. God allowed them to see that He alone is good. Trust truly in God, not in Ken.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 21 2007,04:03)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 20 2007,09:59)
    Kejonn is this what you are talking about “my ox in  the ditch”.

It in the covenant thread page 17 at 13:14:

When I was working and keeping the Sabbath I always refuse overtime and explained why.  One day the supervisor came and said I no I wasting my time but do you want to work tomorrow (Sat.) I said yes  WHAT!  Have you lost your way?  I said no I could use the money, my ox is in the ditch .:D

So what's your problem with this kejonn?

Please tell me?

I needed the money to live.  Is there a difference in that and pulling your ox out the ditch.  Even my heathen boss understood that!

But please teach me why this was wrong!

You teach kejonn! :D

Honestly? I have no issue with what you do on the Sabbath. Your life is yours. The reason that I — and perhaps others — have pointed out you working and riding your bike on the Sabbath has much more to do with how you were treating others who did not observe the Sabbath as you do. In other words, you were judging, so we turned the tables so you could get a feel of what it is like when others judge you. In other words, we viewed this as a form of hypocrisy — you telling us how to observe the Sabbath and then in turn you riding your motorcycle and working on the Sabbath.

I personally see nothing wrong with the bike scenario. Working, maybe. Did you really need to work? Could one not say you had been a bad steward of your money, so now you had to break the Sabbath to make up for it? See where the judgmental road leads?

But I admit I'm not a good steward of my money sometimes. I admit that I have not kept the Sabbath. I admit that I have fallen many, many times and will continue to do so till the day I go home. But the difference is, I don't hold my observence of something as the only true way and then proceed to judge others based on it. God is the only judge.

You speak of love but you judge as others do when you don't know what you are talking about!

Get the log out of your eye kejonn!

Pot, meet kettle. The medicine is bitter sometimes, but if you take it, perhaps you will find comfort.

I've really had enough!

Ken

As you should. But maybe you can let go of pride and unforgiveness and see that others are seeking, not awaiting your bludgeoning words.

Here you have a perfect example kejonn do you see how i responded to your last post FIRST. Na! probably not! Nevermind.

Now you are a doctor besides a sabbath expert?

You ARE funny, sad but funny.

Now you are judging because I needed money to live! And I'm the Pharsisee?

Even the heathen boss understood but not the Pharsisees they say “why do you break the Sabbath” Why do you pull the ox out the ditch.

I have the Spirit to guide me I don't need your judgments you who are blind with pride and logs. sad very sad!

GO YOUR WAY kejonn and wallow in your self righteousness.

Godd Grief, Ha! Now God doesn't want you to eat!
    I don't know that god. it's too bad you do! Ha!

SeeYa :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Aug. 20 2007,22:15)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 20 2007,00:37)
    You kept the Sabbath!  Alright!  That's one! And for the right reason alright!

You apologized then called me a liar :laugh:   Gees  :laugh: that's a good apology :laugh:

I apologized and you never acknowledged. I asked you to show where I called you a liar. You could not answer.  I asked why you said it was OK for you to work on the Sabbath and then justify it by saying your “ox was in the ditch”. All of these, completely glossed over. How convenient.

You are funny kejonn :laugh:

I wish it was funny. Instead, it is just disappointing and sad.

I have not heard any other apology.

Oh, you mean the PM I sent you? The one that went unanswered? Several days ago before you again started talking poorly of those who did not keep the Sabbath in the same way as you? The one in which I encouraged you to study Yahshua's life so that you could be more like him in your approach to others? Just another convenient message to ignore I suppose.

I have two passages, just for you, and please pay heed to them. Or you can continue to ignore, the choice is yours.

Mat 7:1  “Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
    Mat 7:2  “For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.
    ————————————————-
    Rom 14:1  Now accept the one who is weak in faith, but not for the purpose of passing judgment on his opinions.
    Rom 14:2  One person has faith that he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats vegetables only.
    Rom 14:3  The one who eats is not to regard with contempt the one who does not eat, and the one who does not eat is not to judge the one who eats, for God has accepted him.
    Rom 14:4  Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.
    Rom 14:5  One person regards one day above another, another regards every day alike. Each person must be fully convinced in his own mind.
    Rom 14:6  He who observes the day, observes it for the Lord, and he who eats, does so for the Lord, for he gives thanks to God; and he who eats not, for the Lord he does not eat, and gives thanks to God.
    Rom 14:7  For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself;
    Rom 14:8  for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, we are the Lord's.
    Rom 14:9  For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.
    Rom 14:10  But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God.
    Rom 14:11  For it is written, “AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD.”
    Rom 14:12  So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
    Rom 14:13  Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this–not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.
    Rom 14:14  I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself; but to him who thinks anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.
    Rom 14:15  For if because of food your brother is hurt, you are no longer walking according to love. Do not destroy with your food him for whom Christ died.
    Rom 14:16  Therefore do not let what is for you a good thing be spoken of as evil;
    Rom 14:17  for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
    Rom 14:18  For he who in this way serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men.
    Rom 14:19  So then we pursue the things which make for peace and the building up of one another.
    Rom 14:20  Do not tear down the work of God for the sake of food. All things indeed are clean, but they are evil for the man who eats and gives offense.
    Rom 14:21  It is good not to eat meat or to drink wine, or to do anything by which your brother stumbles.
    Rom 14:22  The faith which you have, have as your own conviction before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
    Rom 14:23  But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and whatever is not from faith is sin.

I encourage you to step back and perhaps away from this discussion. You have caught yourself up in proving you are more righteous in the manner in which you keep the Sabbath that people are quickly losing respect for you. I know you do not desire our respect, but it appears you have stopped representing God and have been representing Ken. I will not cast any crowns at the throne of Ken one day.

This is the last time.

I do not judge. I point out scripture. YOU and OTHERS JUDGE on how I keep the Sabbath all you experts.

Come on Gene teach them on how to keep the Sabbath. Where are you at? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Kejonn first you judge continuely on how I keep the Sabbath THEN you say it doesn't matter to you. Then why judge? JUST TO JUDGE?

See Ya :)

elaine1809
    Participant

I have been reading all of your posting regarding this issue and I can tell you this: First I dont know any of you, but just by reading all of your posts I can OBJECTIVELY tell you that you Ken are the one that sounds proudful , cynical, and judgemental towards ANYBODY that does not agree with you. You need to read all the posts and REALLY LISTEN to what these other individuals are telling you not what you , want to understand but what they are really communicating to you. Please do not get me wrong, I do not have an opinion on the sabath yet, I just started to study this, but it is very clear that your words to these people are not in any way uplifting nor loving.:(

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ Aug. 21 2007,05:54)
    I have been reading all of your posting regarding this issue and I can tell you this: First I dont know any of you, but  just by reading all of your posts I can OBJECTIVELY tell you that you Ken are the one that sounds proudful , cynical, and judgemental towards ANYBODY that does not agree with you.  You need to read all the posts and REALLY LISTEN to what these other individuals are telling you not what you , want to understand but what they are really communicating to you. Please do not get me wrong, I do not have an opinion on the sabath yet, I just started to study this, but it is very clear that your words to these people are not in any way uplifting nor loving.:(

Sister no butting in line, get in the back of the line!

NEXT!

elaine1809
    Participant

Most people do not know that LISTENING is the core of many things. if you do not learn how to effectively listen what the other person is REALLY communicating to you, you will never be able to have an EFFECTIVE communication, meaning you will never be succesful in any aspect of your life! that would be sad. This is for everybody not just for KEN. I have noticed that only a few people in this forum do ANSWER the questions of the other person. Agood number of you starts talking about how you see things, and not really ANSWERING the question. Hope this helps…:D

elaine1809
    Participant

WOW KEN, THIS IS WRONG RIGHT NOW YOU ARE NOT A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO LEARN ABOUT GOD. VERY SAD FOR YOU:O

elaine1809
    Participant

dONT EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER I WONT CHECK THIS TOPIC ANYMORE OR ANY THAT YOU POST

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ Aug. 21 2007,06:03)
    Most people do not know that LISTENING is the core of many things. if you do not learn how to effectively listen what the other person is REALLY  communicating to you, you will never be able to have an EFFECTIVE  communication, meaning  you will never be succesful in any aspect of your life! that would be sad. This is for everybody not just for KEN. I have noticed that only a few people in this forum do ANSWER the questions of the other person. Agood number of you starts talking about how you see things, and not really ANSWERING the question. Hope this helps…:D

No they don't they have no answers so they rattle on about something else like How I keep the Sabbath even though they don't keep it at all. If it wouldn't have been how I keep the Sabbath trhen it would have been something else. Before that is was which day is the seventh. Then can I coinside the seventh day with creation week.

If you don't walk in the Spirit then you can't keep the sabbath in the Spirit. Seems no one can take the truth without calling the person names. Like little children…but how do you know this why do you do that the old testament doesn't say that. Well HELLO we are in the New Testament. The OLD testament was physical the New Testament is spiritual.

If they know that then why all the questions? Because they look for excuses Not to keep the forth commandment.

They really deserve a new teacher of the sabbath that's why I call on Gene he's been keeping the Sabbath a L O N G time long enough to know NOT to get involved I suppose too late he has butted in and now he has to show everyone HOW to keep the Sabbath.

I just want to sit back and watch, that's all I want to do. :)

Oh may be once in awhile jump in on the name of love and judge :) But it will be righteous judgment of course, Ha!

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (elaine1809 @ Aug. 21 2007,06:11)
    dONT EVEN BOTHER TO ANSWER I WONT CHECK THIS TOPIC ANYMORE OR ANY THAT YOU POST

This isn't MY thread it's kejonn's thread.

michaels
    Participant

hey guys and or girls,is this all the way of jesus,hmmm, me pleased to hear kejonn found the sabath, but why the bickering amongst our selves, for GOD is love,.and ken truely,some have heeded your words,and looked for them selves,due to your constant onslot of truth,and of corse ken is not our example,did jesus say ,follow me. or was it follow ken,hmmm all men make mistakes, yet do we need to shove them in each other face's.

Participant

Hi Ken:

You mention about me asking the following question:

No they don't they have no answers so they rattle on about something else like How I keep the Sabbath even though they don't keep it at all.  If it wouldn't have been how I keep the Sabbath trhen it would have been something else.  Before that is was which day is the seventh. Then can I coinside the seventh day with creation week.

The reason that I asked the question is that you keep insisting that in order to keep the Sabbath you must do it on Saturday and Saturday alone.  I wanted to show by the question that what matters in the principle of resting on the seventh day after six consequtive work days.  You accused me of not keeping the Sabbath day because I believe this is the case.  I do keep the Sabbath, but not Saturday because my work week starts on Monday.  No problem if you want to keep the Sabbath on Saturday.  As I said to you, I commend you and Laurel and others that believe this way, but to tell me that I keep the Harlot's day or that will mean receiving the Mark of the Beast.  I am sorry the Lord is the judge and knows the motives and the intents of my heart.  I am striving to obey the commandments that have come from God through my Lord.  If someone says that they are a Chistian and is not doing this then that is another issue, but even then what we are striving to do through our teaching what we believe to be the truth is to lead people to the truth so that they can prosper.  You nor I can force people to do what we want them to do even if we feel that we are doing it for their good.

You have a lot of valuable scriptural knowledge to share with this forum.  You and I have discussed many scriptures and we have agreed in most cases, but even if we don't agree on some, that doesn't mean that I am right and you are wrong.  Of course both of us think that we are correct in our teaching otherwise we would not be teaching what we believe to be the truth.  God has taught me that although I believe that I am right there is always that possibility that I can be wrong.

All of us have made mistakes or at least I have made a few and probably will make some more, and all of us may have a fault or two that we may have to overcome so that if we are bearing fruit, we may become even more efficient for our Lord.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

I am glad that you are my brother in Christ.  You have much to offer.

God Bless

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 21 2007,09:51)
    Hi Ken:

No they don't they have no answers so they rattle on about something else like How I keep the Sabbath even though they don't keep it at all.  If it wouldn't have been how I keep the Sabbath trhen it would have been something else.  Before that is was which day is the seventh. Then can I coinside the seventh day with creation week.

The reason that I asked the question is that you keep insisting that in order to keep the Sabbath you must do it on Saturday and Saturday alone.  I wanted to show by the question that what matters in the principle of resting on the seventh day after six consequtive work days.  You accused me of not keeping the Sabbath day because I believe this is the case.  I do keep the Sabbath, but not Saturday because my work week starts on Monday.  No problem if you want to keep the Sabbath on Saturday.  As I said to you, I commend you and Laurel and others that believe this way, but to tell me that I keep the Harlot's day or that will mean receiving the Mark of the Beast.  I am sorry the Lord is the judge and knows the motives and the intents of my heart.  I am striving to obey the commandments that have come from God through my Lord.  If someone says that they are a Chistian and is not doing this then that is another issue, but even then what we are striving to do through our teaching what we believe to be the truth is to lead people to the truth so that they can prosper.  You nor I can force people to do what we want them to do even if we feel that we are doing it for their good.

You have a lot of valuable scriptural knowledge to share with this forum.  You and I have discussed many scriptures and we have agreed in most cases, but even if we don't agree on some, that doesn't mean that I am right and you are wrong.  Of course both of us think that we are correct in our teaching otherwise we would not be teaching what we believe to be the truth.  God has taught me that although I believe that I am right there is always that possibility that I can be wrong.

All of us have made mistakes or at least I have made a few and probably will make some more, and all of us may have a fault or two that we may have to overcome so that if we are bearing fruit, we may become even more efficient for our Lord.

John 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman. 2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

God Bless

94 I have concede you win or LOOSE keep any day you wish.

However does the first day bear the name Sabbath? The only name for a day in the bible.

I would love to go With the current instead Against the current but as long as Satan romes the earth the swim up stream is not pleasant. The water is extremely choppy to say the least as those who claim to have love continue to throw their fiery darts of judgement.

What brought all this on? That I keep the Sabbath in the Spirit. The arguments brought about by those who don't keep the Sabbath at all! Indeed not even setting aside “any day” for the Lord.

However I am wrong for trying to REASON with the unreasonable which led to more arguing. It is a well learned lesson I have learned.

I pray that all will come to the knowledge of the truth.

God bless,

Ken

Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 21 2007,11:07)

Hi Ken:

God Bless

However does the first day bear the name Sabbath?  The only name for a day in the bible.

I would love to go With the current instead Against the current but as long as Satan romes the earth the swim up stream is not pleasant.  The water is extremely choppy to say the least as those who claim to have love continue to throw their fiery darts of judgement.

What brought all this on?  That I keep the Sabbath in the Spirit. The arguments brought about by those who don't keep the Sabbath at all!  Indeed not even setting aside “any day” for the Lord.

However I am wrong for trying to REASON with the unreasonable which led to more arguing.  It is a well learned lesson I have learned.

God bless,

Ken

Ken:

The Jews number their days of the week 1 through 6 and call the 7th day Holy Sabbath.

In the Gregorian calendar the days are called Monday. Tuesday, etc. and the 7th day is called Sunday.  I call it my Sabbath.

You are keeping the Sabbath the way that you believe that you should and I am not telling you that you are wrong in what you are doing but I am encouraging you to obey the Lord, but I also believe that I am striving to obey the commandments including the Forth commandment, and I am at peace with God.  As I told you when I heard SDA preaching that Saturday was the only day on which the Sabbath should be kept, I went to God in prayer over this issue, and went to an SDA meeting because if that is what God wanted then I wanted to obey, but I believe that God has shown me that it is the principle of resting on the seventh day after six consequtive days of work that he is trying to convey, and not that we should keep the Sabbath on a specific day.  The seventh day is relative to when you begin your work week.

Each of us will go before the judgment seat of Christ to give an account for what we have done in this body.  He alone is the judge.

Please try to understand what is being said to you on this issue.  Have you read my last post carefully, and I believe that you will see.

God Bless you and your family and be careful of hurricanes

michaels
    Participant

praise GOD for all the children who truely try to keep all of GOD's commanments,for if we dont its very clear that we dont even know him,and on that day we dont want him to say, i never knew you and cast us into the fire that burns forever.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 21 2007,11:44)

Quote (kenrch @ Aug. 21 2007,11:07)

Hi Ken:

God Bless

However does the first day bear the name Sabbath?  The only name for a day in the bible.

I would love to go With the current instead Against the current but as long as Satan romes the earth the swim up stream is not pleasant.  The water is extremely choppy to say the least as those who claim to have love continue to throw their fiery darts of judgement.

What brought all this on?  That I keep the Sabbath in the Spirit. The arguments brought about by those who don't keep the Sabbath at all!  Indeed not even setting aside “any day” for the Lord.

However I am wrong for trying to REASON with the unreasonable which led to more arguing.  It is a well learned lesson I have learned.

God bless,

Ken

Ken:

The Jews number their days of the week 1 through 6 and call the 7th day Holy Sabbath.

In the Gregorian calendar the days are called Monday. Tuesday, etc. and the 7th day is called Sunday.  I call it my Sabbath.

You are keeping the Sabbath the way that you believe that you should and I am not telling you that you are wrong in what you are doing but I am encouraging you to obey the Lord, but I also believe that I am striving to obey the commandments including the Forth commandment, and I am at peace with God.  As I told you when I heard SDA preaching that Saturday was the only day on which the Sabbath should be kept, I went to God in prayer over this issue, and went to an SDA meeting because if that is what God wanted then I wanted to obey, but I believe that God has shown me that it is the principle of resting on the seventh day after six consequtive days of work that he is trying to convey, and not that we should keep the Sabbath on a specific day.  The seventh day is relative to when you begin your work week.

Each of us will go before the judgment seat of Christ to give an account for what we have done in this body.  He alone is the judge.

Please try to understand what is being said to you on this issue.  Have you read my last post carefully, and I believe that you will see.

God Bless you and your family and be careful of hurricanes

Not the calendar in my country the week starts with Sunday, no matter which day starts your work week. Is the weekly calendar different around the world. Anyway which day do the Jews say is the seventh?

Saturday is the seventh day worldwide as far as I know.

There is no scripture that says worship on Any Day with exception to Rom. 14:5 which “I believe” is speaking about annual Sabbaths because of the food And days.

Look at this site of the Jewish calendar.

http://www.jewfaq.org/current.htm

Peace :)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 929 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account