Revelation chapter6.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 288 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 18 2012,22:49)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,15:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 18 2012,21:22)
    Hi Georgie,

The verse says Michael kicked out Satan.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

edj

it looks the Michael works for Christ  :)

Terra.

Jesus just commands,and his armies;the angels do the work,and Micha'el is the captain of the angels.

wakeup.

Right

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 18 2012,23:01)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,15:22)
    edj

Jn 16:11 and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

Terra.

He has now but a short time.

wakeup.

That was 2000 years ago

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 18 2012,23:48)

Hi Georgie,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

PIERRE

Jesus' father more like.

God bless

Edj

Is Jesus not the executor of his father will???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,17:11)

Hi Georgie,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

PIERRE

Jesus' father more like.

God bless

Edj

executor his father will?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,17:09)

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 18 2012,23:01)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,15:22)
    edj

Jn 16:11 and in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands condemned.

Terra.

He has now but a short time.

wakeup.

That was 2000 years ago

Terra.

2000yrs is a short time for satan.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2012,10:34)
    wup

unless you take all of revelation into account or you will not see truth ,and do not mix it with any other book ,

all the prophet up to Jesus were prophetizind about Christ and Jerusalem the earthly city,and some made allusion to the new city of God and the new covenant.

Terra.

Other books only confuse the truth.
    All the answers are in the one book; the bible.
    Just you;the bible ;and the holyspirit,our teacher.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 19 2012,08:59)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 12 2012,10:34)
    wup

unless you take all of revelation into account or you will not see truth ,and do not mix it with any other book ,

all the prophet up to Jesus were prophetizind about Christ and Jerusalem the earthly city,and some made allusion to the new city of God and the new covenant.

Terra.

Other books only confuse the truth.
    All the answers are in the one book; the bible.
    Just you;the bible ;and the holyspirit,our teacher.

wakeup.

wup

??? :(

terraricca
    Participant

wup

AM 8:9 “It will come about in that day,” declares the Lord GOD,
    “That I will make the sun go down at noon
    And make the earth dark in broad daylight.
    MIC 3:6 Therefore it will be night for you—without vision,
    And darkness for you—without divination.
    The sun will go down on the prophets,
    And the day will become dark over them.
    HAG 2:22 ‘I will overthrow the thrones of kingdoms and destroy the power of the kingdoms of the nations; and I will overthrow the chariots and their riders, and the horses and their riders will go down, everyone by the sword of another.’

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 19 2012,14:07)
    wup

HAG 2:22 ‘I will overthrow the thrones of kingdoms and destroy the power of the kingdoms of the nations; and I will overthrow the chariots and their riders, and the horses and their riders will go down, everyone by the sword of another.’

Terra,

Good scriptures,about the last day of babylon the great.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Aug. 20 2012,08:19)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 19 2012,14:07)
    wup

Terra,

Good scriptures,about the last day of babylon the great.

wakeup.

this is a strange remark ,why do you say that ???

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 19 2012,01:34)

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 18 2012,17:11)

Hi Georgie,

God bless
    Ed J

edj

PIERRE

Jesus' father more like.

God bless

Edj

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
    Jn 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
    Jn 3:7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’
    Jn 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
    Jn 3:9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.
    Jn 3:10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things?
    Jn 3:11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony.
    Jn 3:12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
    Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.
    Jn 3:14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,
    Jn 3:15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.
    Jn 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
    Jn 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 19 2012,01:34)

Executor: A person or institution appointed by a testator to carry out the terms of their will.

Will: instructions as to how the estate will be divided up.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

You mean “executer” right?

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,10:37)
    Hi Pierre,

You mean “executer” right?

God bless

edj

yes, my mistake ,forgive me all , :)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

God's “HolySpirit” is the executor of Jesus' will. (see John 1:7-22)

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go
    not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    Of sin, because they believe not on me;
    Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
    I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:
    for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he
    will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
    Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while,
    and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
    They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
    Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said,
    A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice:
    and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. A woman when she
    is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child,
    she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
    And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.” (John 16:7-22 )

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,11:40)
    Hi Pierre,

“Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go
    not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth:
    for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he
    will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you.
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.
    Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while,
    and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?
    They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.
    Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said,
    A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?
    Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice:
    and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. A woman when she
    is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child,
    And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.” (John 16:7-22 )

God bless

edj

Mt 28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
    Col 1:16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
    Col 1:17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
    Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
    Col 1:19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
    Col 1:20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

those scriptures disagree with you

Ed J
    Participant

No they don't

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,11:40)
    Hi Pierre,

God bless

Edj

Christ will his to do the will of his father

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,14:42)
    No they don't

Edj

Show who received the commission to reconcile creation to God ???

And was that the plan of God. ..??

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Aug. 20 2012,18:01)

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 20 2012,14:42)
    No they don't

Edj

Show who received the commission to reconcile creation to God ???

And was that the plan of God. ..??

“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
      not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed
      unto us the word of reconciliation.” (2 Corinthians 5:19)

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 288 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account