Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,10:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,09:59)
    EdJ.
    Pslms. 83. is about the surrounding nations; israels neighbours.

The muslems do want israel to disappear,israel is in their land; but God has given it to israel.
    The Germans also wanted the jews to disappear.

Satan wanted israel to be non existent.
    The pharaohs wanted the hebrews to be destroyed.

The 10 kings under satan; plans to get rid of israel.
    They will make war with the Lamb.

And the 10 kings are not muslems; they are the western nations. The last end time roman empire.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You saying it don't make it true.
    I have shown you the maps confirming
    that what I have been telling you is true.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

EdJ.

Are the 10 kings(the elite) today muslem y/n.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,10:28)

EdJ.

The muslems do want israel to disappear,israel is in their land; but God has given it to israel.

And the 10 kings are not muslems; they are the western nations. The last end time roman empire.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The 10 muslim kings are listed in Psalm 83.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,10:32)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,10:28)

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The 10 muslim kings are listed in Psalm 83.

God bless

EdJ.

The elite: are they not the ones planning the New world order?
    Are they muslem?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Global elitists are not mentioned in Scripture.

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,10:53)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

The word elite was not used I agree,but the 10 kings yes,and they are the elites.
    Planning to control the planet earth; and be as God.
    And they are not muslems;they are Godless.

The word muslem is not in the bible either.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,11:02)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

The word elite was not used I agree,but the 10 kings yes,and they are the elites.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You are referring to the 10 nation islamic federation
    that is bent on wiping Israel off the face of the map.  
                   (see Psalm 83 and Rev.17:12)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,11:09)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

I am referring to the 10 kings that will be kings over planet earth for a short time.

You will feel their power soon,when they start putting you guys in camps,if you dont comply.You wont even be allowed to go into the forrests to hide,it will be illegal.
    It also will be illegal to collect rainwater,or have your own vegetable garden.You will be checkmated.

Your own people will be your enemy.
    The muslems are only used to cause trouble.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,11:54)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 04 2012,11:09)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

I am referring to the 10 kings that will be kings over planet earth for a short time.

You will feel their power soon,when they start putting you guys in camps,if you dont comply.You wont even be allowed to go into the forrests to hide,it will be illegal.
    It also will be illegal to collect rainwater,or have your own vegetable garden.You will be checkmated.

Your own people will be your enemy.
    The muslems are only used to cause trouble.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

You preach a false truth.

Wakeup
    Participant

EDJ.

Which part is false?

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

The three unclean spirits like frogs are linked in with the man of sin seen in 2nd Thes 2….the man of sin takes his seat in the temple of God, and unless you didnt know, the temple is our body, the three frogs are sent out – they are spirit beings, and can be in anyone anywhere at anytime, they are going into singers and are effecting the music, and anyone who listens to it, they are going into churches, and effecting people there, they are also going into ….? (not sure on the third).

Satan has been let lose from his pit and he knows his time is short, this is the time when people all over the world will be deceived, do not be deceived, stay awake.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 04 2012,20:37)
    The three unclean spirits like frogs are linked in with the man of sin seen in 2nd Thes 2….the man of sin takes his seat in the temple of God, and unless you didnt know, the temple is our body, the three frogs are sent out – they are spirit beings, and can be in anyone anywhere at anytime, they are going into singers and are effecting the music, and anyone who listens to it, they are going into churches, and effecting people there, they are also going into ….? (not sure on the third).

Satan has been let lose from his pit and he knows his time is short, this is the time when people all over the world will be deceived, do not be deceived, stay awake.

2beesee.

You need to read rev.20:1.

The coming is first and then satan will be locked up.
    Not the other way around.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hello 2Besee
    nice of you to join our discussion.

2Besee, what we have been trying to warn the brethren, and there are three of us here, as I have not come across anyone else warning the brethren on here …..is that the Son of Perdition (MAN of sin) spoken in 2thess is —THE false prophet—and he will not come until the falling away happens first.  This man, THE FALSE PROPHET has not come yet, and we are warning the brethren that he comes soon.

As we know, unclean spirits have been here with us since the beginning starting with Adam & Eve, and went into people, and also into the churches long ago, deceiving and corrupting the word of God.  
    Acts 20:29   For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

The three devils that looked like frogs coming out of the mouth of the Dragon (Satan), and the Beast (the end time empire – 10 kings) and the False prophet (Son of Perdition) shows us that what they are speaking, …what is coming out of their mouth, is blasphemous and against God (evil)
    And the Devil, and the beast and the false prophet are working together…..but the beast and the false prophet have not emerged yet, but are coming soon, and if we search the scriptures, we can find the timing of this event, as certain prophecies have to be fulfilled first…then they will come.  This is staying awake, knowing the signs, and keeping watch in our spiritual walk.
    I agree what you said about the spirits going into everyone and everything, as I can see it as well.  The world has gone so far away from God, and not many put up much a fight anymore against unrighteousness, but seem to go with the flow…”do what thou wilt” and not even knowing the difference between good and evil any more, so obviously these spirits have easy access and influence into the souls of men and are running rampart.  Time is speeding up for us now, and evil has to grow to the full, before Christ can come and harvest.

Satan has been running around free, since the beginning and
    Rev 20 shows us that Satan will be locked up on Christ's return.
    To be quite frank, many are deceived already, and will not even recognise the false prophet when he comes, as his marvellous words and miracles will seduce many, even christians, and they will take the mark he will issue, but the ones with knowledge will refuse, and this means we have stay awake and keep watch for the signs are written in the scriptures, in the NT and in the OT for more detail.

The churches are preaching other doctrines, and teaching their congregations that these precious prophecies that we know of are already past, therefore history, and not to worry, and they say the mark is only a spiritual invisible mark depending on who you worship,
    so therefore the very churches that warn of false doctrines,
    are the same ones serving it to their people, and the leaders will be accounted for,
    and the congregations will be asleep, not knowing any difference.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,23:09)

2beesee.

You need to read rev.20:1.

The coming is first and then satan will be locked up.
    Not the other way around.

wakeup.

Wakeup,
    The Day of the Lord and the return of Jesus Christ are the same day, on that day, the wicked will be ashes, Jesus said that on that day, he will tell those on his right to come with him to the ETERNAL kingdom prepared from the foundation of the world.

The Eternal Kingdom: Please read these carefully and look for the word eternal or everlasting:

2Pet 1:11:
    “For so an entrance shall be ministered to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Daniel 2:44:
    “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Daniel 7:18
    “But the saints of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever–yes, for ever and ever.'”

Daniel 7:27
    “Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be handed over to the saints, the people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.'”

Isaiah 9:7
    “Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.”

Revelation 11:15
    “The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said: “The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ, and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Matthew 25:31-34
    “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.”

Which kingdom was prepared from the foundation of the world? The Eternal Kingdom.

How do you base your understanding of a temporary millenium lasting a thousand years on a part of scripture which is symbolically written in most parts, without the keys, which Jesus has (in scripture)??

2besee
    Participant

Journey, I appretiate your post and will get back to you it's late where I live.

terraricca
    Participant

2BESEE

welcom on NH

Matthew 25:31-34
    “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

were in revelation is this taken place ???and wen is it takes place ???

Ed J
    Participant

Hi 2besee,

Werlcome to H-net.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 04 2012,16:06)
    EDJ.

Which part is false?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

The Roman Empire is the “SIXTH EMPIRE”, not
    (as YOU say) the sixth, the seventh and the eighth.

1. Egypt
    2. Assyrian
    3. Babylonian
    4. Medo-Persian
    5. Grecian
    6. Roman
    7. Ottoman    –    8. Muhammadin-islam.

I have shown you the maps, did you not see them?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

I believe you need to see the maps,
        to see what YHVH was talking about…

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 04 2012,21:46)
    Hello 2Besee
    nice of you to join our discussion.

2Besee, what we have been trying to warn the brethren, and there are three of us here, as I have not come across anyone else warning the brethren on here …..is that the Son of Perdition (MAN of sin) spoken in 2thess is —THE false prophet—and he will not come until the falling away happens first.  This man, THE FALSE PROPHET has not come yet, and we are warning the brethren that he comes soon.

As we know, unclean spirits have been here with us since the beginning starting with Adam & Eve, and went into people, and also into the churches long ago, deceiving and corrupting the word of God.  
    Acts 20:29   For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

The three devils that looked like frogs coming out of the mouth of the Dragon (Satan), and the Beast (the end time empire – 10 kings) and the False prophet (Son of Perdition) shows us that what they are speaking, …what is coming out of their mouth, is blasphemous and against God (evil)
    And the Devil, and the beast and the false prophet are working together…..but the beast and the false prophet have not emerged yet, but are coming soon, and if we search the scriptures, we can find the timing of this event, as certain prophecies have to be fulfilled first…then they will come.  This is staying awake, knowing the signs, and keeping watch in our spiritual walk.
    I agree what you said about the spirits going into everyone and everything, as I can see it as well.  The world has gone so far away from God, and not many put up much a fight anymore against unrighteousness, but seem to go with the flow…”do what thou wilt” and not even knowing the difference between good and evil any more, so obviously these spirits have easy access and influence into the souls of men and are running rampart.  Time is speeding up for us now, and evil has to grow to the full, before Christ can come and harvest.

Satan has been running around free, since the beginning and
    Rev 20 shows us that Satan will be locked up on Christ's return.
    To be quite frank, many are deceived already, and will not even recognise the false prophet when he comes, as his marvellous words and miracles will seduce many, even christians, and they will take the mark he will issue, but the ones with knowledge will refuse, and this means we have stay awake and keep watch for the signs are written in the scriptures, in the NT and in the OT for more detail.

The churches are preaching other doctrines, and teaching their congregations that these precious prophecies that we know of are already past, therefore history, and not to worry, and they say the mark is only a spiritual invisible mark depending on who you worship,
    so therefore the very churches that warn of false doctrines,
    are the same ones serving it to their people, and the leaders will be accounted for,
    and the congregations will be asleep, not knowing any difference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYCkbLemMtY&NR=1&feature=fvwp

The 7thday adventist is just one of them,pushing for the chip.
    They say that the chip is not the mark of the beast,but the sabath day is.

Watch there will be more of them preaching error for big money they are receiving.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

width=”420″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/RYCkbLemMtY” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>

I followed your instructions Ed.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account