Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 28 2012,15:22)
    See this

:D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 28 2012,08:15)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 27 2012,23:06)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 27 2012,22:41)
    Mt 25:1 “At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
    Mt 25:2 Five of them were foolish and five were wise.
    Mt 25:3 The foolish ones took their lamps but did not take any oil with them.
    Mt 25:4 The wise, however, took oil in jars along with their lamps.
    Mt 25:5 The bridegroom was a long time in coming, and they all became drowsy and fell asleep.
    Mt 25:6 “At midnight the cry rang out: ‘Here’s the bridegroom! Come out to meet him!’
    Mt 25:7 “Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps.
    Mt 25:8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil; our lamps are going out.’
    Mt 25:9 “ ‘No,’ they replied, ‘there may not be enough for both us and you. Instead, go to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’
    Mt 25:10 “But while they were on their way to buy the oil, the bridegroom arrived. The virgins who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet. And the door was shut

how come that the wise ones send the foolish ones to the store to buy some oil for their lamps just before the coming of Christ ???

Because the five have fallen asleep near the coming;and they are still asleep at the coming.There is no time to catch up it is too late for them.

These are they that will be shut out of the kingdom.
    These are they that will be taught by the JEWS in the 1000yr reign.But they will be outside the kingdom.

wakeup.

The enough oil representing the “works for the Lord”.

23. His lord said unto him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. Thou hast been faithful over a few things; I will make thee ruler over many things. Enter thou into the joy of thy lord.’ (Ref: Matthew 25:23 NKJV)

The short of oil is representing the lacks of works for the Lord.

26. His lord answered and said unto him, ‘Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strewed.

The denial of the Groom to the virgins bride no enough oil is representing the condemnation.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Limpjunus

yeah you got it right ,

Jas 2:17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
    Jas 2:18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.”
    Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.

journey42
    Participant

LJ

What are these demon doctrines you are referring to?
    Can you please shed some light?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 28 2012,23:02)
    LJ

Journey,

You should wake up from sleeping.

Read:
    The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

The light of the lamp represent the words of God.
    The Bridegroom represent Jesus Christ
    The Bride represent the church.

There are some real merchandise literally but you can not set aside the spiritual merchandise involving the souls of the human being because of the demon doctrines. (Ref: 1 Tim. 4:1-4 NKJV)

Frankly speaking, the 666 is the title of one head of the professing Christian religious group. (Vicarives Filii Dei=666), and the mark with their right hand and their foreheads is the “signs of the cross” of the Catholics by making the mark/signs by only their right hand and it should landed first in their foreheads. … In addition to it, read the 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV. The Roman (Babylon) Catholic Church is having the doctrines of the demons.

1. Forbidding to marry to their ordained priesthoods (Canon Law) even though with the same faith.

2. Commanding her members to abstain from meat with all Fridays of the week, specially their so called holy week; ash Wednesday (40-days abstaining; not eating all foods made or having mixed of meat).

It is not a joke. It's real. Look at the Christian world, who's sponsoring the demons doctrines?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 29 2012,00:30)

LJ

Journey,

Read:
    The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

There are some real merchandise literally but you can not set aside the spiritual merchandise involving the souls of the human being because of the demon doctrines. (Ref: 1 Tim. 4:1-4 NKJV)

Frankly speaking, the 666 is the title of one head of the professing Christian religious group. (Vicarives Filii Dei=666), and the mark with their right hand and their foreheads is the “signs of the cross” of the Catholics by making the mark/signs by only their right hand and it should landed first in their foreheads. … In addition to it, read the 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV. The  Roman (Babylon) Catholic Church is having the doctrines of the demons.

1. Forbidding to marry to their ordained priesthoods (Canon Law) even though with the same faith.

2. Commanding her members to abstain from meat with all Fridays of the week, specially their so called holy week; ash Wednesday (40-days abstaining; not eating all foods made or having mixed of meat).

It is not a joke.  It's real.  Look at the Christian world, who's sponsoring the demons doctrines?

Limjunus.

You are a 7th day adventist,am I right?
    Thats alright,just asking.

wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 29 2012,03:40)

LJ

Journey,

Read:

Frankly speaking, the 666 is the title of one head of the professing Christian religious group. (Vicarives Filii Dei=666), and the mark with their right hand and their foreheads is the “signs of the cross” of the Catholics by making the mark/signs by only their right hand and it should landed first in their foreheads. … In addition to it, read the 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV. The  Roman (Babylon) Catholic Church is having the doctrines of the demons.

It is not a joke.  It's real.  Look at the Christian world, who's sponsoring the demons doctrines?

Limjunus.

You are a 7th day adventist,am I right?
    Thats alright,just asking.

wakeup.

Mike,

I am not a member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church.

I am a believer of the only true God and of His son, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I am not only a keen listener with Christ's words, but doing my utmost best to live according to his will.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 28 2012,15:17)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 28 2012,06:34)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 28 2012,01:45)

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 28 2012,01:08)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 27 2012,21:00)

Limjunus,

There is just one huge problem with your adopted doctrine…

You say:

The marks could be seen physically in the acts or gesture of the people with a direct relation to their religious beliefs.

Firstly:
    The bible says mark of the beast, NOT “marks” of the beast.
    We can not add to scripture.
    Secondly:
    Here you are saying it is the peoples personal religious choices that “brand” them with the mark.
    Scripture says different:
    Rev 13:16
       And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

So you see, the people can not be “branded” by their own religious choices/beliefs as you are saying, because it is that man in the above scripture who is marking them! And marking them with one universal mark..not “marks”.
    Really, that scripture alone destroys this whole doctrine you have embraced.

Commercial literally is out of the line. Because everybody in this world were connected to the human system in the world of commerce.  We are discussing the spiritual matters involving beliefs/ religious ideas.

We need to look at the bigger picture here brother.
    Just how long do you think your body can survive with it's religious ideas & spiritual matters without food, shelter, water, clothing etc?
    How can you maintain your religion without nourishment?
    You can not, you would die.
    And this is what Satan knows all too well…threaten a mans life and he will give away all his substance to save it.

Since you are not expecting a physical mark, but have accepted & adopted this doctrine in it's place, then you will indeed take this mark when it is released, because you say it is metaphoric….
    thus when you do take this mark, and save your life, you can carry on discussing matters of spirituality in a new light…in the light of what could very well become your new found future doctrine….the marvelous words coming out of the false prophets mouth!

False doctrines and religious beliefs belong to the demons spirits.

Brother, you do not realize how this looks.
    What you are preaching here is a religious belief.
    I have heard this argument before Limjunus, and it is from some American evangelical group…born-agains i think? And this teaching goes against nearly two thousand years worth of mutual agreement concerning the marks physicality.
    Again i say, it is not surprising to see this doctrine being pushed at the same time the technology being developed to bring in this personal mark is advancing rapidly.

Now, we need to figure it out very carefully in the light of the words of God.

Yes Lumjunus, we do.
    And adopting a doctrine that looks credible does not fulfill this requirement…no matter which “Christian” organization is pushing it!!

Jesus said, “come learn of Me”, he did not say go join a church of your choice and adopt their doctrines.
    We are to seek for ourselves first, only then will we be able to hear the Shepherds voice.

Devo,

It is not new adopted doctrines of mine and it is not big or huge problem with me. May be for you?

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

As what I have post. It is not literally worldly commercial business. The “trade” mentioned in Revelation is having a religious business, meaning, spiritual beliefs; exclusively with them with the mark in their right hand and their foreheads.

Look at the Christian world. Is there a religious group in global proportion having the mark in their right hand and in their foreheads?

These people with the mark in their right hand and in their foreheads could not trade their religious beliefs to the other religious groups, except you join with their ranks and received the mark of the Beast with your right hand and with your foreheads.

The mark is invisible but you can see it with your two eyes through their physical movement; concentrate with the right hand and the foreheads; it is the wonder signs made by the spirits of the demon. While you have seen the marks/ signs (by the right hand and the foreheads), Simultaneously, you can hear uttering the name of the Beast.

Pray for the guidance of the Lord God, so that you can figure it out in accordance with His guiding spirit.

Limjunus.

You are following a deadly path.
    It will cost you your soul.

Need to read rev.ch.18.carefully.God took all the time listing all the goods that man is trading in; this is nothing spiritual,but material. and the number is physical. The rfid. is physical.It is here.

Dont fall for that delusion that the number is spiritual,and you can take the chip; for that is Gods will for us to obey.These people have been paid big money to preach that.Dont just follow.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Read:
    [/B]The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Frankly speaking, the 666 is the title of one head of the professing Christian rel
    igious group. (Vicarives Filii Dei=666), and the mark with their right hand and their foreheads is the “signs of the cross” of the Catholics by making the mark/signs by only their right hand and it should landed first in their foreheads. … In addition to it, read the 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV. The  Roman (Babylon) Catholic Church is having the doctrines of the demons.

Georege soros is an atheist;now why would he support churches?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPX4cmJ9JW8&feature=related.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi Limjunus,

It is not a new adopted doctrine of mine.

If it is not new to you, then i take it back LJ.
    It is however a formulated doctrine by a mainstream religious group…and you did mention Christian religions being corrupted (i agree with you on that BTW), so i must point out…this doctrine was formulated by “one” of those mainstream groups LJ…they are ALL compromised…not just the Vatican.

and it is not big or huge problem with me. May be for you?

The problem is, i see the fruits of this doctrine, and it is not good.

As what I have post. It is not literally worldly commercial business.

What you said is one example of it's fruits…blurring the understanding of other scriptures.

Rev 18:11
       And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her, for no man buyeth their merchandise any more….

The “trade” mentioned in Revelation is having a religious business, meaning, spiritual beliefs;

Rev 18:12-13
       The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all Thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble. And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

If one had access to these things, and traded these things, would one become rich by them?

Rev 18:15
       The merchants of these things, which were made RICH by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing.

Things! These things are material items LJ, not spiritual at all. And men are made rich by these 100% material things.
    You must believe in rich companies/nations/people right?

exclusively with them with the mark in their right hand and their foreheads.

Firstly LJ, the mark is not yet released.
    Secondly, this is not even accurate: “the mark in their right hand and their foreheads”.

Here is another problem with this doctrine LJ. You need to test what that church is teaching down to every last dot…here is what scripture says:

……..to receive a mark in their right hand OR in their foreheads.

So you see LJ, either in your right hand…OR…OR…Or in your forehead!!
    So you only need the mark in ONE of those two places…
    Scripture is not saying marked in both places as is what you are saying, but one or the other…hand or forehead.
    So this too conflicts with what that doctrine is saying.
    More evidence that you have been taught something conjured up by men in high places and for purposes of their own.

Look at the Christian world. Is there a religious group in global proportion having the mark in their right hand and in their foreheads?

No LJ, the mark is not yet released.
    Again, in their right hand…OR…OR…OR their foreheads, not both!!

These people with the mark in their right hand and in their foreheads could not trade their religious beliefs to the other religious groups, except you join with their ranks and received the mark of the Beast with your right hand and with your foreheads.

The mark is not yet released.
    The merchandise is not religious beliefs.
    Right hand OR forehead…not both.

The mark is invisible but you can see it with your two eyes through their physical movement; concentrate with the right hand and the foreheads; it is the wonder signs made by the spirits of the demon. While you have seen the marks/ signs (by the right hand and the foreheads), Simultaneously, you can hear uttering the name of the Beast.

What you are describing are their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorns? The mark is all together different to this, please test every single explanation they are teaching on this against the scriptures…even “small” contradictions are still contradictions…and there are contradictions, but there should be zero contradictions if it is from God.

Pray for the guidance of the Lord God, so that you can figure it out in accordance with His guiding spirit.

Brother, please consider what i have pointed out. For they are things in need of pondering and testing by you alone.
    For it is not my duty to think for you, nor your churches, nor your pastors, but it is your duty and yours alone to seek out the meaning. Don't settle on what feels right, settle on what is right…at any cost to you. For on that great day, it will be just you alone standing before Christ…not you & pastor whoever, not you and the 7th day brethren gathered around….just you and Christ.
    And then you will realize that when Christ said, “Come and learn of Me”, you will realize He meant you alone learn of Him…by your own seeking…not through some “Christian” organization doing the seeking/thinking for you…because that is putting your faith in men and not God. Please don't willingly put yourself in that situation of no return.

Cheers.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 29 2012,14:20)

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    Hi Limjunus,

It is not a new adopted doctrine of mine.

If it is not new to you, then i take it back LJ.
    It is however a formulated doctrine by a mainstream religious group…and you did mention Christian religions being corrupted (i agree with you on that BTW), so i must point out…this doctrine was formulated by “one” of those mainstream groups LJ…they are ALL compromised…not just the Vatican.

and it is not big or huge problem with me. May be for you?

The problem is, i see the fruits of this doctrine, and it is not good.

As what I have post. It is not literally worldly commercial business.

What you said is one example of it's fruits…blurring the understanding of other scriptures.

Rev 18:11
       And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her, for no man buyeth their merchandise any more….

The “trade” mentioned in Revelation is having a religious business, meaning, spiritual beliefs;

Rev 18:12-13
       The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all Thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble. And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

If one had access to these things, and traded these things, would one become rich by them?

Rev 18:15
       The merchants of these things, which were made RICH by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing.

Things! These things are material items LJ, not spiritual at all. And men are made rich by these 100% material things.
    You must believe in rich companies/nations/people right?

exclusively with them with the mark in their right hand and their foreheads.

Firstly LJ, the mark is not yet released.
    Secondly, this is not even accurate: “the mark in their right hand and their foreheads”.

Here is another problem with this doctrine LJ. You need to test what that church is teaching down to every last dot…here is what scripture says:

……..to receive a mark in their right hand OR in their foreheads.

So you see LJ, either in your right hand…OR…OR…Or in your forehead!!
    So you only need the mark in ONE of those two places…
    Scripture is not saying marked in both places as is what you are saying, but one or the other…hand or forehead.
    So this too conflicts with what that doctrine is saying.
    More evidence that you have been taught something conjured up by men in high places and for purposes of their own.

No LJ, the mark is not yet released.
    Again, in their right hand…OR…OR…OR their foreheads, not both!!

Devo,

Revelation 13:16-18 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

16. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand or in their foreheads,

17. that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name.

18. Here is wisdom: Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred threescore and six.

Why the passages said it “the right hand or the foreheads”?

To to give emphasize that it is not a separate mark/sign “both” could be come out with the right hand and the foreheads.

The verses 16 up to 18 is a related messages and having a very strong connection.

666= Vicarives Filii Dei= the title of the of Pope Roman Catholic Church.

The signs of the cross is belong to the Roman Catholic Church

The “Divine Trinity Doctrine” (God the father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit) is the fundamental and very important with the Roman Catholic Church. It is the name of a vital doctrine have been mentioned while performing the signs of the cross by their right hand and of their foreheads of Catholic member.

Yeah, it was already existed and you could not denied it

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 29 2012,14:20)
    Brother, please consider what i have pointed out. For they are things in need of pondering and testing by you alone.
    For it is not my duty to think for you, nor your churches, nor your pastors, but it is your duty and yours alone to seek out the meaning. Don't settle on what feels right, settle on what is right…at any cost to you. For on that great day, it will be just you alone standing before Christ…not you & pastor whoever, not you and the 7th day brethren gathered around….just you and Christ.
    And then you will realize that when Christ said, “Come and learn of Me”, you will realize He meant you alone learn of Him…by your own seeking…not through some “Christian” organization doing the seeking/thinking for you…because that is putting your faith in men and not God. Please don't willingly put yourself in that situation of no return.

Cheers.

Devo,

The words of Jesus ” “Come and learn of Me” is not a meant that we should not listen to the true preachers of God.

Jesus, said “Come lean on Me, meant for believing and trusting on him.

Jesus said, “listen to I have sent as you have listened on me whom the Father had sent. “If have listen to them that I have sent, you hath listening on me and if you hath listening on me, you hath listening to the Father whom have sent me.”

As what the Bible said. Only the true preachers sent by God, could preach his words. (Ref: Romans 10:14-15, 17 NKJV)

Now, Jesus is heaven and the apostles were in the graveyards, who shall be listening to?

Who is the true preachers of God nowadays? … and what are they divine credential?

limjunus
    Participant

Devo,

We could not read in the Bible that God have said this:

“NO NEED TO THE MAN TO LISTEN TO ANY PREACHER. JUST READ THE HOLY SCRIPTURES AND COME FORWARD DIRECTLY TO JESUS, CONFESSING THAT HE IS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOR IS ENOUGH AND YOU CAN ENTER TO MY KINGDOM ON THE JUDGEMENT DAY”.

What we can read is this: “Romans 10:14-15
    American Standard Version (ASV)
    14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

15 and how shall they preach, except they be sent? even as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that bring glad tidings of good things! 17 So belief cometh of hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. (Ref: Romans 10:14-15, 17)

Please brother, do not make me to disregards the messages of God, in the book of Romans 10:14-15, 17.

God bless you.

limjunus
    Participant

So belief cometh of hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. (Ref: Romans 10:17)

They are so many preachers in this world nowadays, who shall be among them to be heard?

The answer of the Bible is very clear, the one sent by God. (Ref: Romans 10:14-15)

How we could distinguish the true preachers sent by God?

The answer of the Bible is also very vividly.

Isaiah 8:20 21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
    20 To the law and to the testimony! If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

The word “speak” symbolizing the “preaching”…. and must be in accordance with the law and the testimony.

limjunus
    Participant

If they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them (Ref: Isaiah 8:20 NKJV).

The word “no light in them” meant; no truth with them.

Therefore, you must know if you are the true preacher sent by God, or the one whom have thought the belief you are holding now?

It must be in accordance with the law and the testimony written in the Bible, or else your faith shall be in vain

God bless you.

:;):

limjunus
    Participant

10. And I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, “See that you do not do that! I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren who have the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

The testimony is the spirit of the prophecy.

The preachers of the words of God, must be having the prophecy for them as their testimony that they are the true messengers of God, to says the things of God, for the people in this world.

We must be sure that our preachers have the testimony (the spirit of the prophecy). Meaning: Have written prophecy in the Bible as their divine identification or credential from God.

The same prophecy for John the baptist, Jesus Christ and the apostles, including the prophecy fro the chosen people of God.

God bless you.

:;):

journey42
    Participant

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    LJ

[/b]The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

So, far by quoting these scriptures, this has not shed any light.  We all know if we are not prepared (walking in the Lord) when he comes we will miss out.  This is not a mystery, but told to us straight forward,
    and we knew this from the start.

Again what doctrines?
    Make it clear if you want to be a preacher.

Frankly speaking, the 666 is the title of one head of the professing Christian religious group. (Vicarives Filii Dei=666),

Says who?, many names add up to 666.  The beast has not shown his face yet, so we don't know his name yet, nor can we calculate what his name adds up to.

The Roman Catholic Church is a dying religion.  Their numbers are dropping dramatically.  People are even too afraid to send their boys to their boarding schools.  They are being sued worldwide, and their leaders, teachers, and hierachy exposed.  Look around at their empty churches….do you see them as a threat still

and the mark with their right hand and their foreheads is the “signs of the cross” of the Catholics by making the mark/signs by only their right hand and it should landed first in their foreheads. …

You have no scripture to back this claim.  Your church group interpreted this themselves, and passed it off as “truth” and the congregation believe everything told to them.

In addition to it, read the 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV. The  Roman (Babylon) Catholic Church is having the doctrines of the demons.

Yes, quite right, they are one of the daughters of the harlot,
    but you are forgetting that the harlot has MANY DAUGHTERS.

1Timothy 4:3   Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, …….

Do you also know that the 7th day adventist endorses a vegetarian diet?  Banning members to eat meat.  I know a lady who is 7th day adventist and teaches nutrition in a high school run solely by the 7th DA.  The school is forbidden to cook meat in classes, as they are strictly vegetarian, and goes against church rules.
    I showed her some scriptures and she was gobb smacked.  Never even knew them, and thanked me so much.  Her father in law is the pastor of their church, and she is a very dedicated member.  Another example of the people accepting whatever is  dictated to them without looking into it themselves.

Yea, we can see that this applies to them, but did you know they are thinking of changing these rules?

You are brother.  Because yours is just another doctrine out of the hundreds that doesn't have scriptural backing.  Your doctrine belongs to an organisation.  Even if you do not belong to this church group, their ideas have got into you, and you are quoting their material…so you belong.

Who made their ministers, ministers of God?
    A. they did

Who gives this 7day adventist church a tax break so they can keep running their organisations?
    A.  The government (Babylon)

Who's kingdom does the government belong to
    A.  Satan

We are from a different kingdom.  We got our knowledge from going into our rooms with our bibles, and reading and highlighting scriptures and marking notes on the pages with references to other scriptures, and we did this for years and years until we saw the full picture.  We did not go to bed with others, and we did not need to look at glossy colourful pictures, with endless amounts of material printed in paperbacks, and scriptures interpreted for us all laid out, the way they want us to see it,
    no we went straight to the word of God.
    We read our bibles till the pages fell out, with the print fading, needing to get new ones and start all over again.
    You missed something.
    You missed the holy spirit and you didn't need him, cause you had your material handed to you on a plate, and you didn't search for yourself, but trusted these groups you warn us about,
    this group is still part under the old law,
    and they just didn't get it from the start?

This is a very rude way to talk to a sister,
    so I thank you for your wonderful input and  
    nice of you to join us.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 29 2012,17:02)
    We are from a different kingdom.  We got our knowledge from going into our rooms with our bibles, and reading and highlighting scriptures and marking notes on the pages with references to other scriptures, and we did this for years and years until we saw the full picture.  We did not go to bed with others, and we did not need to look at glossy colourful pictures, with endless amounts of material printed in paperbacks, and scriptures interpreted for us all laid out, the way they want us to see it,
    no we went straight to the word of God.
    We read our bibles till the pages fell out, with the print fading, needing to get new ones and start all over again.
    You missed something.
    You missed the holy spirit and you didn't need him, cause you had your material handed to you on a plate, and you didn't search for yourself, but trusted these groups you warn us about,
    this group is still part under the old law,
    and they just didn't get it from the start?

This is a very rude way to talk to a sister,
    so I thank you for your wonderful input and  
    nice of you to join us.

Journey42,

Reading and learning the Bible alone could not the right means of attaining the truth of God.

As what the Bible said.

[/B]always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (Ref: 2 Tim. 3:7

The messages: wake up from sleeping is not for you but to Wakeup.

limjunus
    Participant

limjunus,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]
    LJ

[/b]The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. 24And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

The Roman Catholic Church is a dying religion.  Their numbers are dropping dramatically.  People are even too afraid to send their boys to their boarding schools.  They are being sued worldwide, and their leaders, teachers, and hierachy exposed.  Look around at their empty churches….do you see them as a threat still

and the mark with their right hand and their foreheads is the “signs of the cross” of the Catholics by making the mark/signs by only their right hand and it should landed first in their foreheads. …

You have no scripture to back this claim.  Your church group interpreted this themselves, and passed it off as “truth” and the congregation believe everything told to them.

In addition to it, read the 1 Tim 4:1-4 NKJV. The  Roman (Babylon) Catholic Church is having the doctrines of the demons.

Do you also know that the 7th day adventist endorses a vegetarian diet?  Banning members to eat meat.  I know a lady who is 7th day adventist and teaches nutrition in a high school run solely by the 7th DA.  The school is forbidden to cook meat in classes, as they are strictly vegetarian, and goes against church rules.

And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

“her” represent a church.

All of my post were taken out from the Bible.

I did not not post my own “doctrines”.

If you are really after the truth of God, you should follow what's the Bible said.

You need to hear the words of God, from the true preachers , sent by God. Romans 10:13-5, 17 NKJV.

Only the man with the testimony of the spirit of the prophecy shall be the sole preacher of the words of God. (Ref: Isaiah 8:20 NKJV).

Do not go to the room and reading the holy scriptures all the time of your life. It won't work. Find the true preachers of God, and listen to them.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 29 2012,19:54)

LJ

And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

“her” represent a church.

All of my post were taken out from the Bible.

I did not not post my own “doctrines”.

If you are really after the truth of God, you should follow what's the Bible said.

You need to hear the words of God, from the true preachers , sent by God. Romans 10:13-5, 17 NKJV.

Only the man with the testimony of the spirit of the prophecy shall be the sole preacher of the words of God.  (Ref: Isaiah 8:20 NKJV).

Do not go to the room and reading the holy scriptures all the time of your life. It won't work.  Find the true preachers of God, and listen to them.

Limjunus.

In her was found the blood of prophets and saints; AND ALL WHO WERE SLAIN ON THE EARTH.
    And you say this is the catholic church.

Can you answer this question please?

The catholic church started in the year 630 ad.
    How can this church be responsible of the blood of ALL PROPHETS and SAINTS?

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

The holy bible is your teacher,and the holy spirit.
    You get it straight from the bible,not through some preacher that has been corrupted by the world,and passed on to you.

We must not neglect the bible,and leave it all to someone else to do the searching.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Reading and learning the Bible alone could not the right means of attaining the truth of God.

I strongly disagree with this statement of yours LJ, because Christ states differently.  Have you considered these scriptures?

John 4:14   But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
    John 6:54   Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
    John 8:12   Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
    John 14:6   Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

You see, Christ shows us that we need only him.

John 14:26   But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    And the above clearly states who is our teacher, and we can attain the truth from the bible alone, for we have a guide now, the HS who will open up the scriptures to us and give understanding.  The spirit of truth.

always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. (Ref: 2 Tim. 3:7)

Are you putting me into this category LJ?
    2 Timothy 3:1   This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2 Timothy 3:2   For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
    2 Timothy 3:3   Without natural affection, truce breakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    2 Timothy 3:4   Traitors, heady, high minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    2 Timothy 3:5   Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
    2 Timothy 3:7   Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
    2 Timothy 3:8   Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
    2 Timothy 3:9   But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

Lets go a bit further, did you read this one too?

2Timothy 3:10   But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose of faith, long suffering, charity, patience,
    2Timothy 3:12   Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account