Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 25 2012,00:12)

j42

EZE 18:27 “Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life.
    EZE 36:29 “Moreover, I will save you from all your uncleanness; and I will call for the grain and multiply it, and I will not bring a famine on you.

Pierre

You forgot this one too?

Ezekiel 18:24   But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live?  All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he thath sinned, in them shall he die.

j42

all what it says as been teach by Christ .

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 25 2012,00:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2012,00:04)
    j42

EZE 18:27 “Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life.
    EZE 36:29 “Moreover, I will save you from all your uncleanness; and I will call for the grain and multiply it, and I will not bring a famine on you.

Terra,

This is old testament laws concerning Israel only!
    Nothing to do with what J42 said i'm afraid.

Different covenant & different message brother.

devo

all what Christ has teach , was already in the old testament ,

only the time and his arrival was fulfilled .and of cause the new covenant that witch was also promised

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 24 2012,17:13)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2012,02:33)

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 24 2012,08:13)

Pierre

I know it can be hard to swallow this bitter pill, but nobody is forcing you to swallow.

Matthew 24:3   And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Matthew 24:9   Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my names sake

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had recieved his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands, and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

j42

so what you say is that you have it and all should follow it to be saved ???

Pierre,

Not my words, the Lords.  Follow his words, and learn by them.

j42

how made the combination of scriptures ????

terraricca
    Participant

j42

This one is a spiritual war, but they will physically kill us. Just like they did with Christ and the apostles. We have to get prepared to be strong, to hold on to our faith till the end and heed Christ's warnings. Be prepared, for we have to be strong and have our faith backed up with spiritual knowledge, knowing the Lord warned us, that the false prophet and his beast, are coming after the true believers. This is the bitter sweet truth. Check the scriptures brethren,
    Check if what I have stated here is true.
    and check out also rev 6:9-11 to see if you form the picture

should our love for God and his son NOT BE STRONGER THAN THE LOVE FOR OUR BODY AND LIVE IN THIS WORLD ???

journey42
    Participant

j42

should our love for God and his son NOT BE STRONGER THAN THE LOVE FOR OUR BODY AND LIVE IN THIS WORLD ???

Pierre

That is what I am saying.  We should all be prepared to sacrifice our lives for Christ, no matter what….just like the apostles did. Is this too hard to understand?

Our generation has had it easy. We in the west have had free choice to serve him without threat to our lives.
    The day is coming where this freedom will be taken away, they will try to force us to serve a strange false god,
    and proof of who we worship will be receiving the mark of the beast on our right hand or in our foreheads.
    We who are true to Christ,
    will not serve any other god,
    will not accept this mark of the beast,
    because our love for God and his Christ is so great,
    and we are prepared already, and I have personally have been prepared for the last 31 years, and have known all this time,
    that there is a decision all christians will have to make,
    there will be a day when all will have to make that choice,
    so this day will not catch us by surprise,
    and we are trying to warn you all,
    because in your search for God,
    you missed this very important thing he is revealing,
    because you only like to hear sweet things.
    You cannot swallow the bitter pill,
    and you are not forced to,
    but if you don't swallow the bitter pill,
    you will be forced to drink of the cup,

SIMPLE AS THAT PIERRE

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,12:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,12:00)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,11:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,10:38)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,02:07)
    Is the statements of Revelation 16:13-14 Categorically, Symbolically or Figuratively?

The three unclean spirits has been categorically specified, that they were the demons spirits.

How about the words coming out from the mouths of the Dragon, Beast and False Prophet and like frogs?

How about the phrases, ”  For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world,?

How about also these messages, “to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty?

LImjunus.

(1) The Dragon is symbolically speaking; satan.
    (2) The beast is symbolically; satans empire.
    (3) The false prophet is categorically the man of perdition.

The 3 spirits are categorically spirits.
    The froglike spirits, are the manner of uttering the words.(the command).

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup: I agree with #1 and #2, but not with #3.
    'The son of perdition' is the spirit son that causes perdition.  
    'The false prophet' of Rev.13:11 is Muhammad  –  not the same.        

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Edj.

If the false prophet is mohamad then you are contradicting rev.19:20.
    The false prophet will be live at the coming.Not dead 1400yrs ago.

wakeup.

Hi WaKeup,

(The beast is symbolically; satans empire) <– your words
    The beast is symbolically; satans empire will be thrown into the
    lake of fire WITH 'the false prophet'.    …or have you forgotten this?

God bless

EdJ.

That is exactly what I have said.
    Do you disagree with this?

The Beast and the false prophet will be cast in the fire,at the coming.

The false prophet can not be mohamad then; for he wont be here at the coming.

Prov.28:14. Happy is the man that feareth alway; but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 24 2012,18:38)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 23 2012,21:46)
    Hi limjunus,

Many here still do not yet realize that we are in “The Day of The LORD”.
    What you're describing is the burning up of the rudiments. Good post!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed j,

Yeah. Sharing the true knowledge about what the truth about the present day.

Amen!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

Do you know what  “coming as a thief in the night”  is?
                                        (if you do, please tell us?)

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 25 2012,14:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,12:21)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,12:00)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 21 2012,11:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,10:38)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,02:07)
    Is the statements of Revelation 16:13-14 Categorically, Symbolically or Figuratively?

The three unclean spirits has been categorically specified, that they were the demons spirits.

How about the words coming out from the mouths of the Dragon, Beast and False Prophet and like frogs?

How about the phrases, ”  For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world,?

How about also these messages, “to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty?

LImjunus.

(1) The Dragon is symbolically speaking; satan.
    (2) The beast is symbolically; satans empire.
    (3) The false prophet is categorically the man of perdition.

The 3 spirits are categorically spirits.
    The froglike spirits, are the manner of uttering the words.(the command).

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup: I agree with #1 and #2, but not with #3.
    'The son of perdition' is the spirit son that causes perdition.  
    'The false prophet' of Rev.13:11 is Muhammad  –  not the same.        

God bless

Edj.

If the false prophet is mohamad then you are contradicting rev.19:20.
    The false prophet will be live at the coming.Not dead 1400yrs ago.

wakeup.

Hi WaKeup,

(The beast is symbolically; satans empire) <– your words
    The beast is symbolically; satans empire will be thrown into the
    lake of fire WITH 'the false prophet'.    …or have you forgotten this?

God bless

EdJ.

That is exactly what I have said.
    Do you disagree with this?

The Beast and the false prophet will be cast in the fire,at the coming.

The false prophet can not be mohamad then; for he wont be here at the coming.

Prov.28:14. Happy is the man that feareth alway; but he that hardeneth his heart shall fall into mischief.

wakeup.

“FALSE PROPHET”

REPRESENTING EVIL ONE.

2 Thessalonians 2:1-8 New Century Version (NCV)

1 Brothers and sisters, we have something to say about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and the time when we will meet together with him. 2 Do not become easily upset in your thinking or afraid if you hear that the day of the Lord has already come. Someone may have said this in a prophecy or in a message or in a letter as if it came from us. 3 Do not let anyone fool you in any way. That day of the Lord will not come until the turning away[a] from God happens and the Man of Evil, who is on his way to hell, appears. 4 He will be against and put himself above any so-called god or anything that people worship. And that Man of Evil will even go into God's Temple and sit there and say that he is God.
    5 I told you when I was with you that all this would happen. Do you not remember?6 And now you know what is stopping that Man of Evil so he will appear at the right time.7 The secret power of evil is already working in the world, but there is one who is stopping that power. And he will continue to stop it until he is taken out of the way.8 Then that Man of Evil will appear, and the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath that comes from his mouth and will destroy him with the glory of his coming.

limjunus
    Participant

3 Let no man deceive you by any means, for that Day shall not come, unless there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,

The son of perdition shall be revealed first before the coming of the Lord.

limjunus
    Participant

That day of the Lord will not come until the turning away[a] from God happens and the Man of Evil, who is on his way to hell, appears.

Study the history of Christianity, from the 1st century to the present time. Is there a “turn away from God”?

How we could distinguish the words “turn away from God?

Who is the son of perdition,…placing himself or sitting in the temple of God and declaring himself a God?

“He will be against and put himself above any so-called god or anything that people worship. And that Man of Evil will even go into God's Temple and sit there and say that he is God.”

limjunus
    Participant

and the Man of Evil, who is on his way to hell, appears.

He is A MAN OF EVIL..

Is there A MAN,.. under the guise of Christian ruler, sitting in the temple and presenting himself a God?

How we could figure him out in accordance with words of God?

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 24 2012,20:31)
    Limjunus.

Do you know God?
    Do you know who the son is?

wakeup.

Wake up,

Who is God? The only true God, is the Father. (Ref: John 17:3 / 1 Cor. 8:6 / Mal 2:10 / Isa. 43:10 NKJV)

Who is Jesus? Here is the answers from the Bible, the foundation of my beliefs.

18 And it came to pass as He was alone praying, His disciples were with Him, and He asked them, saying, “Who say the people that I am?”
    19 They answering said, “John the Baptist; but some say Elijah, and others say that one of the old prophets has risen again.”
    20 He said to them, “But who say ye that I am?” Peter answering said, “The Christ of God!”
    (Ref: Luke 9:18-20 NKJV)

25 Jesus said unto her, “I am the resurrection and the Life. He that believeth in Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live;
    26 and whosoever liveth and believeth in Me shall never die. Believest thou this?”
    27 She said unto Him, “Yea, Lord, I believe that Thou art the Christ, the Son of God, who should come into the world.”
    (Ref: John 11:25-27 NKJV)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 26 2012,03:10)
    That day of the Lord will not come until the turning away[a] from God happens and the Man of Evil, who is on his way to hell, appears.

Study the history of Christianity, from the 1st century to the present time. Is there a “turn away from God”?

Who is the son of perdition,…placing himself or sitting in the temple of God and declaring himself a God?

“He will be against and put himself above any so-called god or anything that people worship. And that Man of Evil will even go into God's Temple and sit there and say that he is God.”

what was it that ?; Mt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

Da 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing of the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.’”

Da 10:12 Then he continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them.

Da 10:1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia, a revelation was given to Daniel (who was called Belteshazzar). Its message was true and it concerned a great war. The understanding of the message came to him in a vision.
    Da 10:2 At that time I, Daniel, mourned for three weeks.(21 days)

Da 11:31 “His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the temple fortress and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation.
    Da 11:32 With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him.
    Da 11:33 “Those who are wise will instruct many, though for a time they will fall by the sword or be burned or captured or plundered.
    Da 11:34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.
    Da 11:35 Some of the wise will stumble, so that they may be refined, purified and made spotless until the time of the end, for it will still come at the appointed time.

when was this ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 25 2012,18:57)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EdJ.

Yes I know.
    The sleepers will get robbed of their inheritance.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 25 2012,20:03)
    3 Let no man deceive you by any means, for that Day shall not come, unless there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition,

The son of perdition shall be revealed first before the coming of the Lord.

Limjunus.

Do you know when the son of perdition (f.proph) will come?

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

LJ

Yes, the “Falling Away” is when the churches fall away far from the truth.  This has gone on for a long time, but getting worse as more churches and doctrines arise. The majority of churches will tell their congregations that the mark is a good thing, and to take it, because the mark is only “spiritual” and not physical.
    They are also saying that  we must obey the orders of Governments and authorities because God has put them there.  Once the leaders of the churches give their ok to men taking the mark, and men trust them, then all downhill from here.
     2 Thessalonians 2:3   Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The true believers will be able to identify this man as soon as he appears.  We know he will come out of Europe and be a Jew, and will lead the 10 kings.  He will speak dark sentences, and only the ones with knowledge will pick that up, but the world won't know any difference.  He will also do miracles in the sight of men, and the world will believe him, also the many  christians who flock to churches to see things like this will be captivated by him…deceived because they love miracles.

Simple,
    2Thess 2:9   Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.
    2Thess 2:10   And with all decievableness of unrighteousness in them that perish because they recieved not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    2Thess 2:11   And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    This includes christians not feeding on the flesh of Christ. The ones not reading, or listening, but wise in their own opinions, and not the scriptures.

The false prophet….

Daniel 7:21   I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them.
    Daniel 7:25   And he shall speak great works against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: ad they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of times. (3 1/2 years)

Daniel 8:23   And in the latter time of their kingdom when the trangressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
    Daniel 8:24   And his power shall be mighty but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people,
    Daniel 8:25   And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of Princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Daniel 11:36   And the king shall do accordingly to his will: and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvelous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Daniel 11:37   Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.
    Daniel 11:38   but in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honor with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

Daniel 11:39   Thus shall he do in the most strongholds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 26 2012,01:22)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 25 2012,18:57)
    Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

Yes I know.
    The sleepers will get robbed of their inheritance.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Does this verse apply: “a thief in the night” ?
    “Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will
     fight against them with the sword of my mouth.” (Revelation 2:16)

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Sep. 24 2012,21:24)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 24 2012,17:36)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 24 2012,11:21)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,16:29)
    “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

How this three unclean spirits (spirit of demons) went to the Kings and of the world?

How the Kings and the world to be gathered for the battle against the great day of Almighty God?

As we have learned, the whole world is under the wisdom of Satan. (the whole world deceived by satan).

Limjunus.

We know that satan is ruling this world, but at that particular time,HE ,and HIS empire,and HIS man,will sent out 3. froglike commands; send to the armies; to gather themselves together,in a place caled HARMAGEDON, FOR THAT GREAT WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE OF PRINCESS.

THIS WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE, (GOD) IS READY TO LET.
    ONLY HE WHO LETTED WILL LET.
    THIS IS NOT A SPIRITUAL WAR.THIS WILL BE THE WAR OF THE WORLD,AGAINST THE CREATOR.

wakeup.

As what apostle Paul, categorically expressed:

“our battle is not against the flesh and blood”… it is against the evil rulers in the unseen world in heavenly places.

The many previous wars and the wars now we have experiences in this world is another war against the great day of the Almighty God. It is literally. Kingdoms against kingdoms. It is against the will of God.

Also with our own selves:

Journal42,

Having self control and live in accordance with the will of God, is a battle against own desires.

The strongholds of human reasoning and the false arguments are another weapons of the prince of darkness that we must destroy through the sharpest weapon of Christ, the words of God or the true gospel.

The strongholds are the different so called christian groups, without knowing that they have been used as instrument of the Dragon tru with his demons spirits dominating the m ind set of the whole world.  The false preachers,with their main mission of hiding the truth about God.

The demos spirits are doing their very best in hiding the true God, with their human reasoning and false arguments (False doctrines).

Look at the world. The world has been flooded with the three unclean spirits. (Psalm 105:30 NKJV) their false doctrines have been dominated the christian world.  They could not pin-pointed who is the one and only true God.

Only few people knows who is the one and only true God, only the chosen people of God, knows it.

Find the kingdom of God, where the chosen people of God, residing (spiritually).

May the Lord God, bless you all.

Hi Limjunus,

Paul was speaking of our personal walk.
    Nothing to do with the prophecies Wakeup & J42 were speaking of.

Jesus walked in the Spirit, yet…yet He was killed in the physical.
    Think about that in context to what you are saying.

Because, the prophecies concerning Jesus' spiritual walk spoke of the physical events that ultimately affected Him.

Just like the prophecies to come which will physically affect us also. They have a Spiritual source too, but the results of those spiritual influences are physical outcomes/manifestations.

Why?

Because we all live in the physical world and are all affected by it, which is why Paul was telling us to concentrate on the spiritual, because only by knowing the spiritual, can we wrestle against the physical…which is influenced by the spiritual wickedness all around us.

Remember, our own flesh wars against our spirit.
    And it is through the flesh Satan's spiritual influences attack us, corrupt the flesh to cripple the spirit within.

The prophecies to come are physical.
    To think otherwise leaves one blindsided to the coming attacks, meaning one has not yet the full plate of Gods armour….

Discernment is the key.

Cheers.

Devo,

Read it again.

[/B]“our battle is not against the flesh and blood”… it is against the evil rulers in the unseen world in heavenly places.

Blood and flesh represent “physical”.

The prophecy that apostle Paul trying to figure out for us is not “the physical battle” but instead the mind ideas authored by the ruler of evil in unseen world of heavenly places. Preventing the people of the world to know the true God.

Your post is another topic and not telling us in detail the kind of war between the demon spirits and the great day of the Almighty God.

Do not forget, even though we are physically alive, we are already dead because of our sins and hath been condemned to death (to the lake of fire; the second death).

The salvation army of God through His right hand, Jesus Christ are at war against the army of the prince of darkness.

In other words, the eyes of the hearts 9the minds) of the people of the world has been blinded by the god of this world.

The noble task and mission of the messengers of God, is to open the eyes of their hearts (open their blinded minds) to saw the lightness (truth) about God.

I will repeat, “look at the christian world, what kind of religious ideas (belief) they were holding and they promoting (preaching) continuously in the minds of other people?

They have their own different organizations, with their own self appointed/ acclaimed leaders but, with different concepts of their sacraments, independent administration, individual understanding and conclusions about the Bible passages, but the bottom line is misleading, THERE WERE IN UNITY BY PROCLAIMING THAT JESUS CHRIST IS the TRUE GOD.

You know what I am saying?

limjunus
    Participant

Revelation 16:13-14 NKJV.

the three unclean spirits, like frogs, the spirits of the demon, come out from the three enemy of God, the Dragon (Devil), the Beast (the Lady-Babylon: Rev. 17:5), and the false Prophet (false preacher/s) …all level of the people in the world has been mark in their right hands and of their foreheads.

The three unclean spirits, the demons spirits like frogs, making wonder signs, went out to the kings and of the whole world.

With the purposes of flooding the whole world of demonic signs and ideas, including their kings (doctrines of the demons (Ref: 1 Tim 4:1-4 / Psalm 105:30 NKJV).

Read: “

16 The second beast forces all people—important and unimportant people, rich and poor people, free people and slaves—to be branded on their right hands or on their foreheads. 17 It does this so that no one may buy or sell unless he has the brand, which is the beast’s name or the number of its name. (Ref: Rev. 13:16 GW)

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account