Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    limjunus
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 23 2012,01:13)
    Yes, this is our personal spiritual walk.  This is how we keep the evil one from getting a foothold inside us.  This we can control, but concerning others, we cannot control what they do.

Journal42,

Having self control and live in accordance with the will of God, is a battle against own desires.

The strongholds of human reasoning and the false arguments are another weapons of the prince of darkness that we must destroy through the sharpest weapon of Christ, the words of God or the true gospel.

The strongholds are the different so called christian groups, without knowing that they have been used as instrument of the Dragon tru with his demons spirits dominating the m ind set of the whole world. The false preachers,with their main mission of hiding the truth about God.

The demos spirits are doing their very best in hiding the true God, with their human reasoning and false arguments (False doctrines).

Look at the world. The world has been flooded with the three unclean spirits. (Psalm 105:30 NKJV) their false doctrines have been dominated the christian world. They could not pin-pointed who is the one and only true God.

Only few people knows who is the one and only true God, only the chosen people of God, knows it.

Find the kingdom of God, where the chosen people of God, residing (spiritually).

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,21:44)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,20:08)
    Now, at this present moment of times.  We are at war, in the battle against the evil spirits.  Here are our armors and the best weapon like the modern armaments;guided missiles, stealth jet fighter planes, a very strong sheilds.

2 Corinthians 6:7 New Living Translation (NLT)

7 We faithfully preach the truth. God’s power is working in us. We use the weapons of righteousness in the right hand for attack and the left hand for defense.

Ephesians 6:11-18
    New Living Translation (NLT)
    11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.[c] 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

Limjunus.

Joel 2:1. Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitant of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh,for it is nigh at hand.

2. A day of darkness and of gloominess.a day of clouds and thick darkness,as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people a strong; THERE HAD NOT BEEN EVER THE LIKE,NEITHER EVER SHALL BE –ANYMORE–AFTER IT, EVEN TO THE YEARS OF MANY GENERATIONS.

3.A fire devoured before them; and behind them a flame burned: the land is as the garden of eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea,and nothing shall escape them.(the weapons we have today can do this).

4. The appearence of them is as the appearence of horses; and as horses so shall they run.(tanks)

5.Like the noise of chariots on the TOPS OF THE MOUNTAINS shall they leap, (aircraft) Like the noise of a flame of fire that devouredthe stubble (jet craft),as a strong people set in battle array.

6. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gahther blackness.

7. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; they shall MARCH everyone on his ways,and they shall not break their ranks:

8. Neither shall one trust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall on a sword,they shall not be wounded.(armour plates).

9. They shall run to and fro in a city; they shall run upon the wall,they shall climb upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

11. The Lord shall utter his voice before HIS ARMY; for his camp is very great: for HE is strong that executed his word (Jesus); for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
    ————————————————————-
    As you can see this war is going to be physical; not spiritual, but we as individuals also have a war to fight; and that war is against evil temptations (spiritual warfare).

wakeup.

Wakeup,

The prohecies, expressing real or actual wars by blood and flesh between nations and kingdoms against kingdoms and it also spoken about the spiritual wars between the spiritual kingdoms gathered by the Demons against the men of God.

The whole world deceived by the Dragon and his army, are the so called christian religious groups; they professing that they are christian but not true. They are using the strongholds of human reasoning and the false arguments as their christian doctrines with the precepts of being the true words (gospel) of Christ but not.

Here is the very strong proof (words of God) to what I have posting:

1 Timothy 4:1-4 American Standard Version (ASV)
    4 But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons,

2 through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron;

3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by them that believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it be received with thanksgiving:

Do not doubt about it or else you shall be remained in control by the demons spirits.

limjunus
    Participant

The Battle mentioned in Revelation 16:14, is the battle against the “false doctrines” of the devil” who deceived the whole world, including the Kings (supporting the false doctrines).

The following are the very strong evidences with what I have trying to share about. It is not just plain reasoning and arguments from my brain and from the unseen world of darkness. It is the very powerful weapon of Christ, the words of God, taken from the Bible.

As what apostle Paul said: Ephesians 6:12 New Living Translation (NLT)

“For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies (actual wars in this visible world), but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”

Our battle is against what? (a.) Against the evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, (b.) against mighty powers in the dark world, (c.) against the evil spirits in the heavenly places. (Rev. 16:13-14)[/U]

What kind of weapon we are going to be used to kill the enemies of lightness?

Here are some written proofs of the apostle Paul.

4 [a]We use God’s mighty weapons, not worldly weapons, to knock down the strongholds of human reasoning and to destroy false arguments. 5 We destroy every proud obstacle that keeps people from knowing God. We capture their rebellious thoughts and teach them to obey Christ. (Ref: 2 Corinthians 10:4-5 New Living Translation (NLT).

12 For the word of God is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires.

Do not be confused, It was also foretold the kind of weapons to be used for the carnal wars in this visible world. The weapons of the real war in this world are very different compare to the spiritual battle between the Dragon,Beast, False Prophet, their unclean spirits and the soldiers of God.

The other children of God, has been captured and need to be rescue. Rescuing the children of God, is not an easy task or mission. The Almighty God, sent His special soldiers (with identifying pattern of the true messengers of God), very bravery in fighting. they are fully equipped with the very best armaments of God, as long they shall obey the clear instruction how to use the weapons effectively.

Imagine, the soldiers of God, lead by Christ, are facing the whole world, all the Kings of every unseen kingdoms of darkness under the command (control) by Satan.

This is the so called “great day of the Almighty God” The day when God, as the Supreme Commander, through His anointed “right-hand” Jesus Christ, leading the special mission. Rescuing the sons and daughters of God, and releasing them from the hostages taker, the hostages has been blind-folded (the eyes of their heart has been blinded by the prince of darkness, the Evil ruler of this world.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi limjunus,

Many here still do not yet realize that we are in “The Day of The LORD”.
    What you're describing is the burning up of the rudiments. Good post!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

journey42
    Participant

Journal42,

Having self control and live in accordance with the will of God, is a battle against own desires.

The strongholds of human reasoning and the false arguments are another weapons of the prince of darkness that we must destroy through the sharpest weapon of Christ, the words of God or the true gospel.

The strongholds are the different so called christian groups, without knowing that they have been used as instrument of the Dragon tru with his demons spirits dominating the m ind set of the whole world.  The false preachers,with their main mission of hiding the truth about God.

The demos spirits are doing their very best in hiding the true God, with their human reasoning and false arguments (False doctrines).

Look at the world. The world has been flooded with the three unclean spirits. (Psalm 105:30 NKJV) their false doctrines have been dominated the christian world.  They could not pin-pointed who is the one and only true God.

Only few people knows who is the one and only true God, only the chosen people of God, knows it.

Find the kingdom of God, where the chosen people of God, residing (spiritually).

LJ

This is not an argument, but a SERIOUS discussion.  
    Firstly, knowing prophesies of events to come does not keep us in darkness but keeps us in the light.

I appreciate your comments, and I recognise that you do not accept this prophesy to be a real life war, with people getting killed.  This is why I gave you a few scriptures so that you can soak in what is being revealed to us.

Firstly, I pointed out that the 7 angels having the trumpets, and the 7 vials are the same.
    When the 6th angel sounds, four angels that have been bound in the River Euphrates (spiritual prison) will be let out, to run loose, and they will be prepared for a year, a month, and a day to slay a third of men.  We know that these are evil spirits, and evil spirits always work through men to carry out their plans, so obviously they are preparing men to war each other. Stirring up trouble. It tells us the number of the armies gathered there, and it is 200 million.  

Secondly, I pointed out the scripture that states they are gathered there are Armageddon
    1. Preparing for war (rev 9:15)
    2. In Israel for combat (rev 16:16)

The horses John saw were described as having heads of lions, and out of their mouths issued fire, and smoke and brimstone, with having power in their tails was the best way he could use to describe tanks or some sort of moving army vehicle that shoots.  It says that a third of men were killed by these three; fire, smoke and brimstone.  Sounds like they are shooting out bullets and missiles to me, and John had never seen anything like this as they were still fighting with swords in those days on horseback and foot.

Rev 9:18   By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

Remember Jesus comes at the 7th trump.  This event happens at the 6th trump, and Christ said he has to come and intervene or else no flesh would be saved, but for the elects sake he has to come.  Why would no flesh be saved otherwise?  Because weapons of war these days can wipe out entire nations.  We are not fighting with swords anymore.  This is a real war, with modern day weapons.

As I already explained to you, this particular event, that is physically killing men must be a war, and this war has nothing to do with the christians, but amongst themselves, the non believers.  So this is not a spiritual war amongst the christians, this battle here in Armegeddon.

I also showed you that it is really God that gathers them there all in that one place for a reason.  It is actually God's plan to get them all there, so that when Christ comes, he can destroy those troops who are fighting him with real weapons, all in the one place.

Now I agree with you that there are many different groups, all claiming divine understanding with their different doctrines, and I agree that the devil has infiltrated into these groups to cause confusion.  The average Joe seeking God will be put off, not knowing what group holds the truth, and therefore will shy away.  This is why we have to search the scriptures ourselves, and if we are really seeking God, and studying his word, then the scriptures will be opened to us, and God will reveal his heavenly plan to us, his children, and reveal all that will come about whether good or bad.  This is the solid meat, not the milk.  Myself and two others here have been revealed the same truth.  
    There are three of us on this site, who are family, and therefore we know each other.  We three state the same.  We are not the majority, but the minority.  Not one person here in the last year, or on other forums has ever said to us, yes I can see it.  Everyone has rejected what the scriptures are saying here regarding this,…. twisting it to suit their doctrine, or denying it because they never heard of this before, and calling us liars and all sorts of things, and calling us members of the devil, and I speak this for everyones shame, for we are not here to preach ourselves, but the truth, which Christ gives to those whom he wishes to set free.

These devils are doing their best to deceive the whole world, but we are not in darkness.
    1 Thessalonians 5:4   But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Romans 2:19   And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness.

It is our duty to warn the brethren, that everything is not honky dory, just believe in the Lord and you will be ok kind of philosophy, no we are warning the brethren to go directly to the word of the Lord ourselves, and find out these things that God is revealing to us, because he wants us to know exactly what will come about because we who are living in the final days are about to face the biggest decision of our lives where we have to walk our talk now, and make a choice that will separate us from the kingdom of Babylon.  For Babylon will be punished and we do not want to share in her plagues.

Revelation 18:4   And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Many christians are still asleep, and not watching because they are only picking out the nice scriptures that make them feel good, and not soaking in all the rest, therefore they are in darkness, totally oblivious to what major prophesy is about to be fulfilled.

John 15:15   Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
    Luke 12:4   And I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do.

Rev 13:16   And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.
    Rev 13:17   And that no man  might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Rev 16:2   And the first went and poured out his vial upon the earth, and there fell a noisome and grievious sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshiped his image

Luke 9:24   For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it.

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This one is a spiritual war, but they will physically kill us.  Just like they did with Christ and the apostles.  We have to get prepared to be strong, to hold on to our faith till the end and heed Christ's warnings.  Be prepared, for we have to be strong and have our faith backed up with spiritual knowledge, knowing the Lord warned us, that the false prophet and his beast, are coming after the true believers.  This is the bitter sweet truth.  Check the scriptures brethren,
    Check if what I have stated here is true.
    and check out also rev 6:9-11 to see if you form the picture

terraricca
    Participant

j42

EZE 18:27 “Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life.
    EZE 36:29 “Moreover, I will save you from all your uncleanness; and I will call for the grain and multiply it, and I will not bring a famine on you.

terraricca
    Participant

j42

EZE 18:27 “Again, when a wicked man turns away from his wickedness which he has committed and practices justice and righteousness, he will save his life.
    EZE 36:29 “Moreover, I will save you from all your uncleanness; and I will call for the grain and multiply it, and I will not bring a famine on you.

EZE 18:5 “But if a man is righteous and practices justice and righteousness,
    EZE 18:9 if he walks in My statutes and My ordinances so as to deal faithfully— he is righteous and will surely live,” declares the Lord GOD.

EZE 18:20 “The person who sins will die. The son will not bear the punishment for the father’s iniquity, nor will the father bear the punishment for the son’s iniquity; the righteousness of the righteous will be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked will be upon himself.

EZE 18:24 “But when a righteous man turns away from his righteousness, commits iniquity and does according to all the abominations that a wicked man does, will he live? All his righteous deeds which he has done will not be remembered for his treachery which he has committed and his sin which he has committed; for them he will die.

EZE 21:4 “Because I will cut off from you the righteous and the wicked, therefore My sword will go forth from its sheath against all flesh from south to north

EZE 23:45 “But they, righteous men, will judge them with the judgment of adulteresses and with the judgment of women who shed blood, because they are adulteresses and blood is on their hands.
    EZE 33:12 “And you, son of man, say to your fellow citizens, ‘The righteousness of a righteous man will not deliver him in the day of his transgression, and as for the wickedness of the wicked, he will not stumble because of it in the day when he turns from his wickedness; whereas a righteous man will not be able to live by his righteousness on the day when he commits sin.’
    EZE 33:13 “When I say to the righteous he will surely live, and he so trusts in his righteousness that he commits iniquity, none of his righteous deeds will be remembered; but in that same iniquity of his which he has committed he will die.
    EZE 33:18 “When the righteous turns from his righteousness and commits iniquity, then he shall die in it.

these are a few scriptures that will help to see and understand how God sees it

journey42
    Participant

Pierre

I know it can be hard to swallow this bitter pill, but nobody is forcing you to swallow.

Matthew 24:3   And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Matthew 24:9   Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my names sake

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had recieved his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands, and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 24 2012,08:13)

Pierre

I know it can be hard to swallow this bitter pill, but nobody is forcing you to swallow.

Matthew 24:3   And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Matthew 24:9   Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated of all nations for my names sake

Revelation 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled

Revelation 20:4   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had recieved his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands, and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

j42

so what you say is that you have it and all should follow it to be saved ???

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 23 2012,19:28)

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 21 2012,21:44)

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,20:08)
    Now, at this present moment of times.  We are at war, in the battle against the evil spirits.  Here are our armors and the best weapon like the modern armaments;guided missiles, stealth jet fighter planes, a very strong sheilds.

2 Corinthians 6:7 New Living Translation (NLT)

7 We faithfully preach the truth. God’s power is working in us. We use the weapons of righteousness in the right hand for attack and the left hand for defense.

Ephesians 6:11-18
    New Living Translation (NLT)
    11 Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared. 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil.[c] 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.

Limjunus.

Joel 2:1. Blow ye the trumpet in Zion,and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitant of the land tremble: for the day of the Lord cometh,for it is nigh at hand.

2. A day of darkness and of gloominess.a day of clouds and thick darkness,as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people a strong; THERE HAD NOT BEEN EVER THE LIKE,NEITHER EVER SHALL BE –ANYMORE–AFTER IT, EVEN TO THE YEARS OF MANY GENERATIONS.

3.A fire devoured before them; and behind them a flame burned: the land is as the garden of eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea,and nothing shall escape them.(the weapons we have today can do this).

4. The appearence of them is as the appearence of horses; and as horses so shall they run.(tanks)

5.Like the noise of chariots on the TOPS OF THE MOUNTAINS shall they leap, (aircraft) Like the noise of a flame of fire that devouredthe stubble (jet craft),as a strong people set in battle array.

6. Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gahther blackness.

7. They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; they shall MARCH everyone on his ways,and they shall not break their ranks:

8. Neither shall one trust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall on a sword,they shall not be wounded.(armour plates).

9. They shall run to and fro in a city; they shall run upon the wall,they shall climb upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.

10. The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

11. The Lord shall utter his voice before HIS ARMY; for his camp is very great: for HE is strong that executed his word (Jesus); for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
    ————————————————————-
    As you can see this war is going to be physical; not spiritual, but we as individuals also have a war to fight; and that war is against evil temptations (spiritual warfare).

wakeup.

Wakeup,

The prohecies, expressing real or actual wars by blood and flesh between nations and kingdoms against kingdoms and it also spoken about the spiritual wars between the spiritual kingdoms gathered by the Demons against the men of God.

The whole world deceived by the Dragon and his army, are the so called christian religious groups; they professing that they are christian but not true. They are using the strongholds of human reasoning and the false arguments as their christian doctrines with the precepts of being the true words (gospel) of Christ but not.

Here is the very strong proof (words of God) to what I have posting:

1 Timothy 4:1-4 American Standard Version (ASV)
    4  But the Spirit saith expressly, that in later times some shall fall away from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons,

2 through the hypocrisy of men that speak lies, branded in their own conscience as with a hot iron;

3 forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by them that believe and know the truth.

4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing is to be rejected, if it be received with thanksgiving:

Do not doubt about it or else you shall be remained in control by the demons spirits.

Limjunus.
    Math.24:21. For then shall be great tribulation.——
    This is not spiritual tribulation.The saints were burnt alive in the old roman days; and so it will be soon also.

Math.24:22. And except those days should be shortened,THERE SHOULD NO FLESH BE SAVED.
    BUT FOR THE ELECT SAKE,THOSE DAYS SHALL BE SHORTENED.

This is physical war,Jesus is talking about.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2012,02:33)

Quote (journey42 @ Sep. 24 2012,08:13)

Pierre

j42

so what you say is that you have it and all should follow it to be saved ???

Pierre,

Not my words, the Lords. Follow his words, and learn by them.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 21 2012,16:29)
    “And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

How this three unclean spirits (spirit of demons) went to the Kings and of the world?

How the Kings and the world to be gathered for the battle against the great day of Almighty God?

As we have learned, the whole world is under the wisdom of Satan. (the whole world deceived by satan).

Limjunus.

We know that satan is ruling this world, but at that particular time,HE ,and HIS empire,and HIS man,will sent out 3. froglike commands; send to the armies; to gather themselves together,in a place caled HARMAGEDON, FOR THAT GREAT WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE OF PRINCESS.

THIS WILL HAPPEN WHEN HE, (GOD) IS READY TO LET.
    ONLY HE WHO LETTED WILL LET.
    THIS IS NOT A SPIRITUAL WAR.THIS WILL BE THE WAR OF THE WORLD,AGAINST THE CREATOR.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

j42

Pierre

You forgot this one too?

Ezekiel 18:24   But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live?  All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he thath sinned, in them shall he die.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 24 2012,00:04)
    j42

Terra,

This is old testament laws concerning Israel only!
    Nothing to do with what J42 said i'm afraid.

Different covenant & different message brother.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Sep. 24 2012,11:21)

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

How this three unclean spirits (spirit of demons) went to the Kings and of the world?

How the Kings and the world to be gathered for the battle against the great day of Almighty God?

As we have learned, the whole world is under the wisdom of Satan. (the whole world deceived by satan).

Limjunus.

We know that satan is ruling this world, but at that particular time,HE ,and HIS empire,and HIS man,will sent out 3. froglike commands; send to the armies; to gather themselves together,in a place caled HARMAGEDON, FOR THAT GREAT WAR AGAINST THE PRINCE OF PRINCESS.

THIS IS NOT A SPIRITUAL WAR.THIS WILL BE THE WAR OF THE WORLD,AGAINST THE CREATOR.

wakeup.

As what apostle Paul, categorically expressed:

“our battle is not against the flesh and blood”… it is against the evil rulers in the unseen world in heavenly places.

The many previous wars and the wars now we have experiences in this world is another war against the great day of the Almighty God. It is literally. Kingdoms against kingdoms. It is against the will of God.

Also with our own selves:

Journal42,

The strongholds are the different so called christian groups, without knowing that they have been used as instrument of the Dragon tru with his demons spirits dominating the m ind set of the whole world. The false preachers,with their main mission of hiding the truth about God.

Look at the world. The world has been flooded with the three unclean spirits. (Psalm 105:30 NKJV) their false doctrines have been dominated the christian world. They could not pin-pointed who is the one and only true God.

May the Lord God, bless you all.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 23 2012,21:46)
    Hi limjunus,

Many here still do not yet realize that we are in “The Day of The LORD”.
    What you're describing is the burning up of the rudiments. Good post!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed j,

Yeah. Sharing the true knowledge about what the truth about the present day.

limjunus
    Participant

We know that the Devil is the No.1-enemy of God. And we have learned from the clear teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ, that Devil is the “killer of man” since before.

“You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. (Ref: John 8:44 NKJV)

What is the son of the devil works?

Acts 13:10 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

10. “and said, “You son of the devil, full of lies and all kinds of evil tricks! You are an enemy of everything that is right. Will you never stop trying to change the Lord’s truths into lies? (Ref: Acts 13:10 ERV)

Changing the Lord's truth into lies.

Who are some of them? Read the answer from the gospel of Christ.

Acts 20:29-30 New Living Translation (NLT)

29. I know that false teachers, like vicious wolves, will come in among you after I leave, not sparing the flock. 30 Even some men from your own group will rise up and distort the truth in order to draw a following.

limjunus
    Participant

In other words, the battle is between the truth and the lies.

The devil, flooded the world with his lies. By planting his own fabricated “doctrines” through the false preachers, false prophet, and the beast (professing christian groups) but in reality are not.

Read the Bible reference: ” Matthew 13:36-39
    New Living Translation (NLT) Parable of the Wheat and Weeds Explained

36. Then, leaving the crowds outside, Jesus went into the house. His disciples said, “Please explain to us the story of the weeds in the field.”

37. Jesus replied, “The Son of Man[a] is the farmer who plants the good seed. 38. The field is the world, and the good seed represents the people of the Kingdom. The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one.

39. The enemy who planted the weeds among the wheat is the devil. The harvest is the end of the world, and the harvesters are the angels.

There are two distinguish people in the world. As what the Bible said:

“The field is the world, and the good seed represents the people of the Kingdom. The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one.”

The people of the kingdom is categorically described by the Bible, the good seed, representing the people inside the kingdom of God, having the true words or true doctrines.

The weeds are the people who belong to the evil one.” (outside the kingdom of God; outsiders)

Supporting the truth about the above mentioned issue. Read this revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Mark 4:11 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
    11. Jesus replied to them, “The mystery about the kingdom of God has been given directly to you. To those on the outside, it is given in stories [parables]:

People of the kingdom of God, is the chosen people of God.

How we could determine or to know which one among so many called “christian groups” in this world is the genuine kingdom of God?

I will share it in my next post.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 24 2012,17:36)

Limjunus.

wakeup.

“our battle is not against the flesh and blood”… it is against the evil rulers in the unseen world in heavenly places.

The many previous wars and the wars now we have experiences in this world is another war against the great day of the Almighty God. It is literally. Kingdoms against kingdoms. It is against the will of God.

Journal42,

The strongholds are the different so called christian groups, without knowing that they have been used as instrument of the Dragon tru with his demons spirits dominating the m ind set of the whole world.  The false preachers,with their main mission of hiding the truth about God.

Look at the world. The world has been flooded with the three unclean spirits. (Psalm 105:30 NKJV) their false doctrines have been dominated the christian world.  They could not pin-pointed who is the one and only true God.

Limjunus.

Do you know God?
    Do you know who the son is?

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Sep. 24 2012,17:36)

Limjunus.

wakeup.

Journal42,

Hi Limjunus,

Paul was speaking of our personal walk.
    Nothing to do with the prophecies Wakeup & J42 were speaking of.

Jesus walked in the Spirit, yet…yet He was killed in the physical.
    Think about that in context to what you are saying.

Because, the prophecies concerning Jesus' spiritual walk spoke of the physical events that ultimately affected Him.

Just like the prophecies to come which will physically affect us also. They have a Spiritual source too, but the results of those spiritual influences are physical outcomes/manifestations.

Why?

Because we all live in the physical world and are all affected by it, which is why Paul was telling us to concentrate on the spiritual, because only by knowing the spiritual, can we wrestle against the physical…which is influenced by the spiritual wickedness all around us.

Remember, our own flesh wars against our spirit.
    And it is through the flesh Satan's spiritual influences attack us, corrupt the flesh to cripple the spirit within.

The prophecies to come are physical.
    To think otherwise leaves one blindsided to the coming attacks, meaning one has not yet the full plate of Gods armour….

Discernment is the key.

Cheers.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account