Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 06 2012,13:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 06 2012,13:34)

Hi Wakeup,

All I have been asking of you is that you to explain why you've come to the conclusions you have.

And your response is (in essence): that we are lacking for not agreeing with your conclusions.

Conclusions, that you are unwilling to explain how you came to them.     …it is sad, really.

God bless
    Ed J ]

EdJ.

I have plainly showed you the scriptures.
    But you can not see.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

I see the Scriptures just fine,
    but your private interpretation of Prophecy needs to be explained.       …this is the issue that you are currently refusing to address.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

2besee
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 05 2012,21:34)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 05 2012,00:58)
    2BESEE

welcom on NH

Matthew 25:31-34
    “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

were in revelation is this taken place ???and wen is it takes place ???

HI Terraricca,

I would say it would be…. Revelation 19:5

Terraricca,

My apologies, I see now on further investigation of Scripture that the verse I gave you (Revelation 19:11) was the wrong one. The verse I gave you, I believe could be speaking of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD. The verse I was looking for which corresponds to the verse in Matthew 25 of Jesus' return and the seperation of the Sheep and the Goats could be Rev 20:7-onwards.

[7] And when the thousand years are ended (thousand meaning a very long time – the thousands of years in which the nations were not being deceived as to who the Son of Gods is), then Satan will be loosed from his prison [8] and will come out to DECEIVE the nations which are at the four corners of the earth, that is, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; THEIR NUMBER IS LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA (perfect fit for the time we are in today and our state of mind).

[9] And they marched up over the broad earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city (where is the camp of the saints and the beloved city? It is not NESSESARILY Jerusalem??); but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, [10] and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the LAKE OF FIRE and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[11] Then I saw a great WHITE THRONE and him who sat upon it; from his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.

[12] And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and BOOKS WERE OPENED. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were JUDGED by what was written in the books, by what they had done.

[13] And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had DONE.

[14] Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of FIRE this is the SECOND DEATH, the lake of fire; [15] and if any one's name was not found written in the book of life, he was THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

Now look at the match in Matthew 25:

[31] “When the Son of man comes in his GLORY, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his GLORIOUS THRONE.

[32] Before him will be gathered ALL THE NATIONS, and he will SEPERATE THEM one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, [33] and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left.

[34] Then the King will say to those at his right hand, `Come, O blessed of my Father, INHERIT THE KINGDOM prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

[41] Then he will say to those at his left hand, `Depart from me, you cursed, into the ETERNAL FIRE prepared for the DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS;

Revelations 21 – this is the new heaven and the new earth…………

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 06 2012,00:24)
    Hi Besee,
    Thank you for your reply to me.  You do not sound sure with your answer, so I presume you are learning, and that is good.  Firstly, I know that Revelations can appear to be confusing, and all over the place, but trust me, if you can forget about what the churches are preaching, and go straight to the scriptures, you will see for yourself.

Hi Journey, thanks.

On the return of Christ, Satan will be locked up for a thousand years.  He will not be let loose until the 1000 years have finished.

I believe that Jesus came and “locked up Satan” possibly at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD (Rev 19:11) in a way that he has been limited in power for the past “thousands” of years, and that he is now – or soon will be – let lose again, to try and deceive the world one LAST TIME, and that at the return of Jesus again (Rev 20:7 onwards) all badness will be destroyed once and for all and it will be the end of this world as we know it and the beginning of the new –

the new heaven and the new earth…..

Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.
    Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Now, don't you think this fits better with today? We are a world of people – ready to fight – our numbers are huge – as huge as the figurative sand of the sea – never before has the world been so ready to BATTLE.

Satan has never been locked up.  He was free to travel between heaven and earth since the beginning and was only kicked out of heaven for good when Christ was resurrected.  
    Look at these scriptures below to find out.

Rev 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule with a rod of iron, and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.
    Rev 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    Rev 12:8   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    Rev 12:9   And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    Rev 12:10   Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea, for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    Rev 12:11   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Rev 12:12   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.  

Since then, Satan and his angels have been bound here on earth, not locked up, but running free causing as much chaos as possible.

Evil has always existed, it has not been done away with yet, when a man is in prison he can still work from the inside with people on the outside (Henchmen), so if Satan is locked away he is still capable of working THROUGH his demons, etc, and through evil men.

Christians have been persecuted from the begining and still are till this day in countries such as in the Middle East, HOWEVER, when Satan is let loose from his “Cell” toward the end, he will GATHER people, from all over the world, to bring them to the great battle of Armageddon, he will influence the mind of LEADERS who will then influence the mind of the PEOPLE.

People can be deceived in many ways, if you have ever followed the happenings of the Illuminatini and mind control and hypnotism and subliminal messaging etc, then you would know EXACTLY HOW SATAN could influence the whole world, and Jesus told us in to WATCH THAT WE ARE NOT DECEIVED. because even the very ELECT can be decieved if it is possible – and if the time is not cut short.

This is how I see the connection with the three Frogs, which go out to gather – THROUGH the world leaders and Kings – the PEOPLE who's numbers are as the sand of the sea, to the battle, the final end time battle between good and evil.

Now I'm not saying that you are wrong with the man of sin being an actual man because you could be most likely right there and this man will make out he is Jesus – the Messiah – sitting on his throne – see, this is the deception if it is true but I also believe that the INFLUENCE of these “Frogs” or the Spirits which come out of them to deceive the whole world, will play a HUGE part in this end time scenario.

Microchipping etc could also be true, not doubting you there, but it's not ALL we need to look for, we have to watch that we are not INITIALLY deceived,

do we agree on this?

2besee
    Participant

There are two battles.  The first battle is when Satan musters all the armies to gather together at Armegeddon to fight the Lord.  This will happen at the 2nd coming of the Lord.  
    The Lord will take hold of the beast and the false prophet and throw them into the burning lake of fire,
    but Satan he locks up in the bottomless pit and sets a seal on him so that he cannot decieve the nations for 1000 years.

Whilst Satan is locked up, Christ will establish his kingdom here on earth in Jerusalem, and will rule with his saints for 1000 years.  This may sound foreign to you as nobody seems to notice this in the scriptures, but check it out.

And after the 1000 years, Satan will be let loose.
    Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.
    Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Rev 20:9   And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

This camp of the saints is in Jerusalem.  Other doctrines teach that when Christ returns, he will destroy all those who are not christians.  This is not true, but what is true is that he will destroy all those armies who fought against the Lord, and will destroy only the very wicked.  The rest will be spared, and they will be given a second chance to learn the truth with Christ here.  They however cannot inherit the kingdom just yet, but will live outside the kingdom and can come in to learn, but not live there.  The kingdom will consists of the saints and the Israelites whom Christ has reserved in the flesh to live inside the kingdom.  This is who Christ and the saints will be ruling over as kings and priests.

and after the 1000 years (Millenium) when he attacks the camp of the saints, this is called the battle of Gog and Magog.  You can read more about in Ezekiel ch 38 & 39.  This is the last battle.  Satan not locked up here, but destroyed forever.

Rev 20:9   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.

I hope you can see this.
    I will post an old post of mine next, and if you have time to study, please read.  It's very valuable information from the scriptures.

I will get back to this, when I read it in Scripture later.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 06 2012,02:28)

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 05 2012,22:24)
    Hi Besee,

Rev 12:12   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Hi Georgie,

Yes, 'the spirit of antichrist' (islam) is indeed at war
    with Christians that keep the commandments of God.  (see Rev.20:4)

God bless

Hi Ed, do all Christians keep the commandmets of God??

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 06 2012,19:25)

Hi Besee,
    Thank you for your reply to me.  You do not sound sure with your answer, so I presume you are learning, and that is good.  Firstly, I know that Revelations can appear to be confusing, and all over the place, but trust me, if you can forget about what the churches are preaching, and go straight to the scriptures, you will see for yourself.

Hi Journey, thanks.

On the return of Christ, Satan will be locked up for a thousand years.  He will not be let loose until the 1000 years have finished.

I believe that Jesus came and “locked up Satan” possibly at the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD (Rev 19:11) in a way that he has been limited in power for the past “thousands” of years, and that he is now – or soon will be – let lose again, to try and deceive the world one LAST TIME, and that at the return of Jesus again (Rev 20:7 onwards) all badness will be destroyed once and for all and it will be the end of this world as we know it and the beginning of the new –

Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Now, don't you think this fits better with today? We are a world of people – ready to fight – our numbers are huge – as huge as the figurative sand of the sea – never before has the world been so ready to BATTLE.

Satan has never been locked up.  He was free to travel between heaven and earth since the beginning and was only kicked out of heaven for good when Christ was resurrected.  

Rev 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule with a rod of iron, and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.
    Rev 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    Rev 12:9   And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    Rev 12:10   Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea, for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    Rev 12:11   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Since then, Satan and his angels have been bound here on earth, not locked up, but running free causing as much chaos as possible.

Evil has always existed, it has not been done away with yet, when a man is in prison he can still work from the inside with people on the outside (Henchmen), so if Satan is locked away he is still capable of working THROUGH his demons, etc, and through evil men.

Christians have been persecuted from the begining and still are till this day in countries such as in the Middle East, HOWEVER, when Satan is let loose from his “Cell” toward the end, he will GATHER people, from all over the world, to bring them to the great battle of Armageddon, he will influence the mind of LEADERS who will then influence the mind of the PEOPLE.

People can be deceived in many ways, if you have ever followed the happenings of the Illuminatini and mind control and hypnotism and subliminal messaging etc, then you would know EXACTLY HOW SATAN could influence the whole world, and Jesus told us in to WATCH THAT WE ARE NOT DECEIVED. because even the very ELECT can be decieved if it is possible – and if the time is not cut short.

This is how I see the connection with the three Frogs, which go out to gather – THROUGH the world leaders and Kings – the PEOPLE who's numbers are as the sand of the sea, to the battle, the final end time battle between good and evil.

Now I'm not saying that you are wrong with the man of sin being an actual man because you could be most likely right there and this man will make out he is Jesus – the Messiah – sitting on his throne – see, this is the deception if it is true but I also believe that the INFLUENCE of these “Frogs” or the Spirits which come out of them to deceive the whole world, will play a HUGE part in this end time scenario.

Microchipping etc could also be true, not doubting you there, but it's not ALL we need to look for, we have to watch that we are not INITIALLY deceived,

do we agree on this?

2beesee.

Are you saying that satan is in prison now?

2.Cor.11:14. And no marvel; for satan himself IS TRANSFORMED INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.
    (this does not look like prison to me).

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 06 2012,19:25)

Hi Besee,

Hi Journey, thanks.

do we agree on this?

Hi 2bese,

I do not believe that Satan is already locked up!
    Satan was judged when Jesus was betrayed, in fact, when you really think about it, Satan was judged for what he did to Jesus even before Jesus was in the world, because God declares the end at the beginning!!God already knew what was going to happen even before He created anything! Even before Satan tempted Adam and Eve!! Yet Satan was never locked up for that!!

Instead he was given control over a kingdom!!
    Wonder what Satan thought of that reward for Corrupting Adam and Eve!!
    He surely must have been empowered, thinking he was outsmarting God….but God was actually baiting Satan for His own plan!!

Anyway, What happened at Christ's resurrection was that Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven and into the world!

And then what does scripture declare?
    That Satan is locked up?

OR:

WOE to the world, for Satan has come down UNTO US with great wrath because he knows he has but a short time (time is always short IF you are immortal) But we'd have little to fear if he was in jail.

Also:

That Satan would wage war against Christians while he is down here on earth!! How could he wage war when his troops wouldn't have their commander in chief telling them what to do?
    What, can the demons visit Satan in prison?
    But Satan was cast into a bottomless pit, with a great chain and a SEAL.
    A seal is not allowed to be opened until the terms of the seal are met!!
    So therefore, nothing can communicate with Satan whilst in a sealed bottomless pit!!

Also:

Consider this, these things were revealed to John around 80 – 90ad!!Yet by the time those prophecies finally spread around the world, the prophecies warning of Satan waging war against men, would be POINTLESS!! Because he'd be locked up IF we believed certain groups interpret
    ations!! Yet Satan is said to be walking to and fro through the earth like a lion!!

I hardly think a caged lion can roam very far when in prison!!

2Besee, Satan gets locked up at the 2nd coming!!

That is why he has to personally go out and start gathering the armies of Gog and Magog WHEN he is released….because IF his devils could communicate with him whilst in the pit, they would have gathered those armies to be ready for his release, saving Satan the effort of doing it himself.
    He does after all have capable demonic princes/chains of command.

So HOW can Satan direct ANYTHING from inside a SEALED prison, and not just any prison, but a bottomless pit at that!!

To me, it does not fit.
    Just some things for you to ponder.

Cheers.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 06 2012,19:39)

Hi Besee,

Hi Georgie,

God bless

Hi 2Besee,

“For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law,
    till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
    he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall
    be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the
    righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.” (Matt 5:18-20)

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 07 2012,02:04)

2BESEE

welcom on NH

“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

HI Terraricca,

Terraricca,

My apologies, I see now on further investigation of Scripture that the verse I gave you (Revelation 19:11) was the wrong one. The verse I gave you, I believe could be speaking of the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD. The verse I was looking for which corresponds to the verse in Matthew 25 of Jesus' return and the seperation of the Sheep and the Goats could be Rev 20:7-onwards.

[7] And when the thousand years are ended (thousand meaning a very long time – the thousands of years in which the nations were not being deceived as to who the Son of Gods is), then Satan will be loosed from his prison [8] and will come out to DECEIVE the nations which are at the four corners of the earth, that is, Gog and Magog, to gather them for battle; THEIR NUMBER IS LIKE THE SAND OF THE SEA (perfect fit for the time we are in today and our state of mind).

[9] And they marched up over the broad earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city (where is the camp of the saints and the beloved city? It is not NESSESARILY Jerusalem??); but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, [10] and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the LAKE OF FIRE and sulphur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

[11] Then I saw a great WHITE THRONE and him who sat upon it; from his presence earth and sky fled away, and no place was found for them.

[12] And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and BOOKS WERE OPENED. Also another book was opened, which is the book of life. And the dead were JUDGED by what was written in the books, by what they had done.

[13] And the sea gave up the dead in it, Death and Hades gave up the dead in them, and all were judged by what they had DONE.

[14] Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of FIRE this is the SECOND DEATH, the lake of fire; [15] and if any one's name was not found written in the book of life, he was THROWN INTO THE LAKE OF FIRE.

[31] “When the Son of man comes in his GLORY, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his GLORIOUS THRONE.

[32] Before him will be gathered ALL THE NATIONS, and he will SEPERATE THEM one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats, [33] and he will place the sheep at his right hand, but the goats at the left.

[34] Then the King will say to those at his right hand, `Come, O blessed of my Father, INHERIT THE KINGDOM prepared for you from the foundation of the world;

[41] Then he will say to those at his left hand, `Depart from me, you cursed, into the ETERNAL FIRE prepared for the DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS;

2bees

by quoting scriptures you are not saying any understanding ,

and you are still off in what seems to be your interpretation .

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 06 2012,22:18)
    2beesee.

Are you saying that satan is in prison now?

Wakeup,
    No. Satan WAS (in prison) but most likely now is not, for he knows his time is short.

The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.

2.Cor.11:14. And no marvel; for satan himself IS TRANSFORMED INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.
    (this does not look like prison to me).

Anyone can be a Satan, even Peter was called satan, there is however only one MAIN Satan, who was locked away for a time, and now only has a short time, and then he will be finshed (thrown into the Lake of Fire) as the scriptures say.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,06:06)

2BESEE

welcom on NH

HI Terraricca,

Terraricca,

2bees

Terraricca, so are you saying then that the Kingdom of God will not be eternal when it comes, when Jesus said it would be?

What about Peter, in 2nd Peter chapter 3?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 07 2012,02:06)

Hi Besee,

Hi Georgie,

God bless

Hi 2Besee,

“For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law,
    till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so,
    he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall
    be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the
    righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.” (Matt 5:18-20)

God bless

Hi Ed, good verse but…?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Oct. 06 2012,23:13)
    Hi 2bese,

I do not believe that Satan is already locked up!
    Satan was judged when Jesus was betrayed, in fact, when you really think about it, Satan was judged for what he did to Jesus even before Jesus was in the world, because God declares the end at the beginning!!God already knew what was going to happen even before He created anything! Even before Satan tempted Adam and Eve!! Yet Satan was never locked up for that!!

Instead he was given control over a kingdom!!
    Wonder what Satan thought of that reward for Corrupting Adam and Eve!!
    He surely must have been empowered, thinking he was outsmarting God….but God was actually baiting Satan for His own plan!!

Hi Devolution,
    I can only be brief ATM.

Anyway, What happened at Christ's resurrection was that Satan and his angels were cast out of heaven and into the world!

The seventy returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!”

And he said to them, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
    Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you.

What happened at Christs resurrection was that he defeated death.

Look…For as much then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil. Hebrews 2:14.

That Satan would wage war against Christians while he is down here on earth!! How could he wage war when his troops wouldn't have their commander in chief telling them what to do?
    What, can the demons visit Satan in prison?
    But Satan was cast into a bottomless pit, with a great chain and a SEAL.
    A seal is not allowed to be opened until the terms of the seal are met!!
    So therefore, nothing can communicate with Satan whilst in a sealed bottomless pit!!

They don't have to communicate with Satan in order to accomplish his will.  
    If I was bad, do I need to be in communication with whomever I learnt it off, in order to be bad?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Oct. 06 2012,23:13)
    Also:

Consider this, these things were revealed to John around 80 – 90ad!!Yet by the time those prophecies finally spread around the world, the prophecies warning of Satan waging war against men, would be POINTLESS!! Because he'd be locked up IF we believed certain groups interpretations!! Yet Satan is said to be walking to and fro through the earth like a lion!!

I hardly think a caged lion can roam very far when in prison!!

2Besee, Satan gets locked up at the 2nd coming!!

That is why he has to personally go out and start gathering the armies of Gog and Magog WHEN he is released….because IF his devils could communicate with him whilst in the pit, they would have gathered those armies to be ready for his release, saving Satan the effort of doing it himself.
    He does after all have capable demonic princes/chains of command.

So HOW can Satan direct ANYTHING from inside a SEALED prison, and not just any prison, but a bottomless pit at that!!

To me, it does not fit.
    Just some things for you to ponder.

Cheers.

I will get to this when I have more time Devolution (and my bible out!)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 07 2012,17:23)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 07 2012,02:06)

Hi Besee,

Hi Georgie,

God bless

Hi 2Besee,

God bless

Hi Ed, good verse but…?

but, what…?

limjunus
    Participant

Revelation 16:13-14 NKJV

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

The three unclean spirits like frogs are the spirits of demons;

Question: the words “like frogs” symbolizing what? answer should be taken from the Bible and not from our own descriptions.

The words “came out from the mouth of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet” symbolizing what? Any commentaries should be based in the Bible and not to be based with our own opinion.

To avoid our own decrees, any commentaries with the above subjected verses must be accompanied by the supporting verses from the Bible.
    :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 08 2012,00:21)

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 07 2012,06:06)

2BESEE

welcom on NH

HI Terraricca,

Terraricca,

2bees

Terraricca, so are you saying then that the Kingdom of God will not be eternal when it comes, when Jesus said it would be?

What about Peter, in 2nd Peter chapter 3?

2bees

No,what I say is that scriptures tell that the Christ will come h
    In his glory,and this is after the 1000 years and after the release of Satan,and after The second resurrection ,Rev.20-21

journey42
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Oct. 09 2012,14:27)
    Revelation 16:13-14 NKJV

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.”

The three unclean spirits like frogs are the spirits of demons;

Question: the words “like frogs” symbolizing what? answer should be taken from the Bible and not from our own descriptions.

The words “came out from the mouth of the dragon, the beast and the false prophet” symbolizing what? Any commentaries should be based in the Bible and not to be based with our own opinion.

To avoid our own decrees, any commentaries with the above subjected verses must be accompanied by the supporting verses from the Bible.
    :)

THE MOUTH OF THE DRAGON
    Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast SAID in thine HEART..I will ascend into heaven,I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14   I will be like ..THE MOST HIGH.

THE MOUTH OF THE FALSE PROPHET
    Rev 13:5   And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking GREAT THINGS and BLASPHEMIES, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6   And he opened his MOUTH in BLASPHEMY against God, to BLASPHEME his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Rev 13:11   And I beheld another BEAST coming out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he SPOKE as a DRAGON

Rev 13:14   And he deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; SAYING to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the sword, and did live.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a MOUTH SPEAKING GREAT THINGS

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then, because of the VOICE of the GREAT WORDS which the horn SPAKE : I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:20   And of the the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a MOUTH that SPAKE VERY GREAT THINGS, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:21   And he shall SPEAK GREAT WORDS against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws, and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of times.

Daniel 8:11   Yea, he MAGNIFIED HIMSELF even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

2 Thess 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,  or that is worshiped; so that HE..AS GOD..SITS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD.

THE MOUTH OF THE BEAST
    Rev 13:2   And the BEAST which i saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his MOUTH as the mouth of a lion: and THE DRAGON gave him HIS POWER, and HIS SEAT, and GREAT AUTHORITY
    Rev 13:4   And they worshiped the DRAGON which gave POWER unto the BEAST, saying, Who is like unto the beast: Who is able to make war with him?

Can you see a pattern?

Wakeup
    Participant

Excellent; your eyes are wide open.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Journey; yes, but here they are after adjustment properly…

Here is the chart                    …three beasts       …three unclean spirits.

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (red) dragon            
    2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'Antichrist spirit'   ……………. (Antichrist) beast
    3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet

“And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the (great) dragon, and
      out of the mouth of the (Antichrist) beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.” (Rev 16:13)

1st Beast of Rev.12:3 is 'The Red Dragon'   ……………… the (red) dragon             

2 Thess 2:4   Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God,  or that is worshiped; so that HE..AS GOD..SITS IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD SHOWING HIMSELF THAT HE IS GOD.

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE DRAGON
    Isaiah 14:13   For thou hast SAID in thine HEART..I will ascend into heaven,I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isaiah 14:14   I will be like ..THE MOST HIGH.

2nd Beast of Rev.13:1-3 is 'Antichrist spirit'   ……………. (Antichrist) beast

Rev 13:2   And the BEAST which i saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his MOUTH as the mouth of a lion: and THE DRAGON gave him HIS POWER, and HIS SEAT, and GREAT AUTHORITY
    Rev 13:4   And they worshiped the DRAGON which gave POWER unto the BEAST, saying, Who is like unto the beast: Who is able to make war with him?

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF THE ANTICHRIST BEAST
    Rev 13:5   And there was given unto him a MOUTH speaking GREAT THINGS and BLASPHEMIES, and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Rev 13:6   And he opened his MOUTH in BLASPHEMY against God, to BLASPHEME his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

Daniel 7:8   I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a MOUTH SPEAKING GREAT THINGS

Daniel 7:11   I beheld then, because of the VOICE of the GREAT WORDS which the horn SPAKE : I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Daniel 7:20   And of the the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a MOUTH that SPAKE VERY GREAT THINGS, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

Daniel 7:21   And he shall SPEAK GREAT WORDS against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws, and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of times.

Daniel 8:11   Yea, he MAGNIFIED HIMSELF even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.

3rd Beast of Rev.13:11 is 'The False Prophet'   ………….. the false prophet

Rev 13:11   And I beheld another BEAST coming out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he SPOKE as a DRAGON

THE MOUTH OF THE FALSE PROPHET
    Rev 13:14   And he deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; SAYING to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the sword, and did live.

The quranic Prophecy (see Gal.1:8 and 2Cor.11:14)

“And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come
    down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men” (Rev 13:13)

Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account