Revelation 16:13-14

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 311 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 04 2012,22:21)
    Wakeup,

Daniel 2:44:
    “In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Hi 2besee,

Wakeup seems to be ignoring that verse.      …Good verse!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 05 2012,00:42)

I followed your instructions Ed.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

No you didn't, because if you did it would look like this.

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2012,00:56)

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 05 2012,00:42)

I followed your instructions Ed.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

No you didn't, because if you did it would look like this.

God bless

Thank you brother,I will practice on it.

How did you manage to trace it?
    You are dangerous.
    1. click on share.
    2. click on embeded.
    3. check,use old embeded code.(this is where i get confused,could not find it.
    4. simply copy and paste into post.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 05 2012,02:00)
    Thank you brother,I will practice on it.

How did you manage to trace it?
    You are dangerous.
    1. click on share.
    2. click on embeded.
    3. check,use old embeded code.(this is where i get confused,could not find it.
    4. simply copy and paste into post.

wakeup.

Show suggested videos when the video finishes
       Use HTTPS [?]
       Enable privacy-enhanced mode [?]
       Use old embed code [?]                  <– check this box (AFTER clicking on "Embed")

420 × 315
       480 × 360
       640 × 480
       960 × 720
       Custom
           Width: px
           Height: px

Clicking on these will change the size of the video

Wakeup
    Participant

Thank you bro.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

:)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2012,02:35)

EdJ.

Come and learn,for many preachers will come, and has come already to preach error, to lead the milk drinkers into a trap.

No matter what they say; the micro chip is the mark of the beast.
    And it is not the muslems that are going to enforce it,but the west,the muslems are just pawns.

The men in the shadows,that runs the world.
    God says there are 10 of them,and the false prophet will overturn 3 of them.

They have used the muslems to cause trouble,for keos is what they are after.

Next it willl be the aliens,the aliens are coming,we must come together to fight the aliens.

There are no aliens,but the fallen angels and satan.

The great delusion is coming,dont ignore it.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2012,02:50)

Wakeup,

“In the time of those kings, the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed, nor will it be left to another people. It will crush all those kingdoms and bring them to an end, but it will itself endure forever.

Hi 2besee,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed Yes.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 05 2012,19:19)

Wakeup,

Hi 2besee,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed Yes.

2beesee.

What is it in those scriptures that you know?
    please explain it to us.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 05 2012,00:58)
    2BESEE

welcom on NH

Matthew 25:31-34
    “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

were in revelation is this taken place ???and wen is it takes place ???

HI Terraricca,

I would say it would be…. Revelation 19:5

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 05 2012,21:25)

Quote (2besee @ Oct. 05 2012,19:19)

Wakeup,

Hi 2besee,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

Hi Ed Yes.

2beesee.

What is it in those scriptures that you know?
    please explain it to us.

wakeup.

Wakeup, there is no TEMPORARY Kingdom of God but rather as the scriptures say, the coming Kingdom of God will be without end and the scriptures which I posted you a page back SHOW this.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 04 2012,23:46)
    Hello 2Besee
    nice of you to join our discussion.

The three unclean spirits like frogs are linked in with the man of sin seen in 2nd Thes 2….the man of sin takes his seat in the temple of God, and unless you didnt know, the temple is our body, the three frogs are sent out – they are spirit beings, and can be in anyone anywhere at anytime, they are going into singers and are effecting the music, and anyone who listens to it, they are going into churches, and effecting people there, they are also going into ….? (not sure on the third).

2Besee, what we have been trying to warn the brethren, and there are three of us here, as I have not come across anyone else warning the brethren on here …..is that the Son of Perdition (MAN of sin) spoken in 2thess is —THE false prophet—and he will not come until the falling away happens first.  This man, THE FALSE PROPHET has not come yet, and we are warning the brethren that he comes soon.

As we know, unclean spirits have been here with us since the beginning starting with Adam & Eve, and went into people, and also into the churches long ago, deceiving and corrupting the word of God.  
    Acts 20:29   For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

The three devils that looked like frogs coming out of the mouth of the Dragon (Satan), and the Beast (the end time empire – 10 kings) and the False prophet (Son of Perdition) shows us that what they are speaking, …what is coming out of their mouth, is blasphemous and against God (evil)
    And the Devil, and the beast and the false prophet are working together…..but the beast and the false prophet have not emerged yet, but are coming soon, and if we search the scriptures, we can find the timing of this event, as certain prophecies have to be fulfilled first…then they will come.  This is staying awake, knowing the signs, and keeping watch in our spiritual walk.
    I agree what you said about the spirits going into everyone and everything, as I can see it as well.  The world has gone so far away from God, and not many put up much a fight anymore against unrighteousness, but seem to go with the flow…”do what thou wilt” and not even knowing the difference between good and evil any more, so obviously these spirits have easy access and influence into the souls of men and are running rampart.  Time is speeding up for us now, and evil has to grow to the full, before Christ can come and harvest.

Satan has been let lose from his pit and he knows his time is short, this is the time when people all over the world will be deceived, do not be deceived, stay awake.

Satan has been running around free, since the beginning and
    Rev 20 shows us that Satan will be locked up on Christ's return.
    To be quite frank, many are deceived already, and will not even recognise the false prophet when he comes, as his marvellous words and miracles will seduce many, even christians, and they will take the mark he will issue, but the ones with knowledge will refuse, and this means we have stay awake and keep watch for the signs are written in the scriptures, in the NT and in the OT for more detail.

The churches are preaching other doctrines, and teaching their congregations that these precious prophecies that we know of are already past, therefore history, and not to worry, and they say the mark is only a spiritual invisible mark depending on who you worship,
    so therefore the very churches that warn of false doctrines,
    are the same ones serving it to their people, and the leaders will be accounted for,
    and the congregations will be asleep, not knowing any difference.

Journey I read your post and there is a lot of things which I agree on, I hear that you are frustrated at how it seems no one listens, I have that experience myslef, sometimes it feels like the woman in the Terminator movie where she is seeing in a dream a bad thing about to happen, in the movies case, a nuclear bomb, and in the dream she sees some kids and herslef in a park and she is behind a wire fence in the dream and she bangs on the fence to get their attention and they are not listening because they can't hear her, and then the bomb goes off.

Anyway, with the following I agree….

I agree what you said about the spirits going into everyone and everything, as I can see it as well.  The world has gone so far away from God, and not many put up much a fight anymore against unrighteousness, but seem to go with the flow…”do what thou wilt” and not even knowing the difference between good and evil any more, so obviously these spirits have easy access and influence into the souls of men and are running rampart.  Time is speeding up for us now, and evil has to grow to the full, before Christ can come and harvest.

With the following I disagree….

Satan the Devil has been “locked up” for thousands of years now, IMO, which is the only way the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God could be taken around the world, free of Satans influence to deceive the whole world. So Satan in Revelation, just before the coming of Jesus, will be, as it says, let loose from his “prison” one LAST TIME  to deceive the whole world, and that is, I believe, what is happening NOW. These three foul spirits which come out of the (symbolic) Frogs mouths are speaking lies against our Creator. These are Spirit beings who are taking their “seat” in the temple of God (2nd Thess 2) which is the body of believers, and of all  people, as they are sent out to deceive the whole world, possibly RIGHT NOW. This is an UNSEEN SPIRITUAL BATTLE as Paul says, Ephesians 6:12 “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.” If you are waiting for some future event, or some MAN to take a seat in some future temple of stone in Jerusalem, which is what most of Christianity assume will happen, then you could POSSIBLY be in for a pretty long wait. I could be WRONG with what I'm saying but it is how I see it.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 05 2012,19:41)
    Next it willl be the aliens,the aliens are coming,we must come together to fight the aliens.

wakeup.

Hmm,
    this could be the false return of Christ (and the temporary kingdom!)

When Jesus returns it will be final.

2besee
    Participant

Something is not right in the world today, and I mean that in a very spiritual sense.

journey42
    Participant

With the following I disagree….

Satan the Devil has been “locked up” for thousands of years now, IMO, which is the only way the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God could be taken around the world, free of Satans influence to deceive the whole world. So Satan in Revelation, just before the coming of Jesus, will be, as it says, let loose from his “prison” one LAST TIME  to deceive the whole world, and that is, I believe, what is happening NOW.

Hi Besee,
    Thank you for your reply to me.  You do not sound sure with your answer, so I presume you are learning, and that is good.  Firstly, I know that Revelations can appear to be confusing, and all over the place, but trust me, if you can forget about what the churches are preaching, and go straight to the scriptures, you will see for yourself.

On the return of Christ, Satan will be locked up for a thousand years.  He will not be let loose until the 1000 years have finished.

Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.
    Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them to battle; the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Satan has never been locked up.  He was free to travel between heaven and earth since the beginning and was only kicked out of heaven for good when Christ was resurrected.  
    Look at these scriptures below to find out.

Rev 12:5   And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule with a rod of iron, and her child was caught up to God, and to his throne.
    Rev 12:7   And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
    Rev 12:8   And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
    Rev 12:9   And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil and Satan, which decieveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    Rev 12:10   Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them, Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea, for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
    Rev 12:11   And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

Rev 12:12   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.  

Since then, Satan and his angels have been bound here on earth, not locked up, but running free causing as much chaos as possible.

There are two battles.  The first battle is when Satan musters all the armies to gather together at Armegeddon to fight the Lord.  This will happen at the 2nd coming of the Lord.  
    The Lord will take hold of the beast and the false prophet and throw them into the burning lake of fire,
    but Satan he locks up in the bottomless pit and sets a seal on him so that he cannot decieve the nations for 1000 years.

Whilst Satan is locked up, Christ will establish his kingdom here on earth in Jerusalem, and will rule with his saints for 1000 years.  This may sound foreign to you as nobody seems to notice this in the scriptures, but check it out.

And after the 1000 years, Satan will be let loose.
    Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.
    Rev 20:8   And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

Rev 20:9   And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

This camp of the saints is in Jerusalem.  Other doctrines teach that when Christ returns, he will destroy all those who are not christians.  This is not true, but what is true is that he will destroy all those armies who fought against the Lord, and will destroy only the very wicked.  The rest will be spared, and they will be given a second chance to learn the truth with Christ here.  They however cannot inherit the kingdom just yet, but will live outside the kingdom and can come in to learn, but not live there.  The kingdom will consists of the saints and the Israelites whom Christ has reserved in the flesh to live inside the kingdom.  This is who Christ and the saints will be ruling over as kings and priests.

and after the 1000 years (Millenium) when he attacks the camp of the saints, this is called the battle of Gog and Magog.  You can read more about in Ezekiel ch 38 & 39.  This is the last battle.  Satan not locked up here, but destroyed forever.

Rev 20:9   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.

I hope you can see this.
    I will post an old post of mine next, and if you have time to study, please read. It's very valuable information from the scriptures.

terraricca
    Participant

j42

what is after the 1000 years of Christ and what comes before ???

and wen is it that Christ kingdom takes power with his 144k ???

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Oct. 05 2012,17:41)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 05 2012,02:35)

EdJ.

Come and learn,for many preachers will come, and has come already to preach error, to lead the milk drinkers into a trap.

No matter what they say; the micro chip is the mark of the beast.
    And it is not the muslems that are going to enforce it,but the west,the muslems are just pawns.

The men in the shadows,that runs the world.
    God says there are 10 of them,and the false prophet will overturn 3 of them.

They have used the muslems to cause trouble,for keos is what they are after.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

“Keos”?    …what's that??     …do you mean 'chaos'?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 05 2012,22:24)
    Hi Besee,

Rev 12:12   And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Hi Georgie,

Yes, 'the spirit of antichrist' (islam) is indeed at war
    with Christians that keep the commandments of God.  (see Rev.20:4)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Oct. 05 2012,22:24)
    Hi Besee,

Other doctrines teach that when Christ returns, he will destroy all those who are not christians.  

Hi Georgie,

Glad to see that you admit that the systems of religion have taught you  –  Your uncle “Wakeup” seems to be in denial on this!

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 05 2012,23:38)
    j42

what is after the 1000 years of Christ and what comes before ???

and wen is it that Christ kingdom takes power with his 144k ???

Hi Pierre,
    this could take a while, but I'll condense it.

Before the 1000 years
    – Israel's last 70 years of serving the King of babylon is up
    – 10 kings come together
    – New world order will form (or whatever they will call it)
    – They will rule for a short space
    – False prophet will emerge and will lead them – start of his 2300 day rulership (just short of 7 years)
    – False prophet will uproot 3 kings when he comes
    – The 144,000 will be sealed
    – The mark of the beast issued and made compulsory
    – The 7 trumpets start
    – Christians get persecuted
    – On day 1290 – False prophet will pretend to attack Israel with his armies – the attack will last 30 days
    – Israel will be occupied for 3 1/2 years (they will be taken over for real)
    – The Dome of the Rock will be destroyed
    – the two witnesses will start preaching (total of 1260 days)
    – The 6th trump will sound
    – The Medes (Iran and allies) will be secretly preparing for war (this will take 1 year, 1 month and 1 day to prepare and plan)
    – The new temple will be completed, and the false prophet will sit in there as god
    – The Medes will stand up & cross over the dried up Euphrates River for battle against the false prophets armies(this will take 45 days)
    – The Medes enter Israel, and like wild animals they will kill all who they come across, not even sparing women and children
    – The 2 witnesses killed by the false prophet
    – The armies gathered there will see a light in the sky, but will not know it's Christ
    – The armies will stop fighting and team up to fight Christ. They gather at Armageddon. (Christ stops this war)
    – 7th trumpet will sound
    – 144,000 first ones taken up to Christ,
    – The rest of the christians taken up next
    – Great earthquake, hailstones, and Babylon's buildings, businesses, system, everything destroyed
    – Christ destroys those armies there in Israel – they get buried in the Valley of Henom
    – people hiding in caves, and rocks etc, – people afraid witnessing the Lords wrath and coming
    – False prophet and the beast (10 kings) thrown into lake of fire
    – Satan locked up
    – The Lord lands on Jerusalem with his saints
    – Kingdom set up on earth. (Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven)
    – Israelites gathered, dead ones resurrected (chosen ones only) and brought into the kingdom
    – The land of Israel will be restored, landscape & boundaries changed (2200km square and high) will go all the way up to Lebanon & Syria and down to Egypt area
    – Christ rules with his saints for a thousand years
    – Nations existing outside the kingdom
    – New laws,

After the 1000 years

– Satan let loose, and released from his prison
    – Satan gets a new man (Gog) and goes to the 4 quarters of the earth to gather men to battle against the camp of the saints (kingdom on earth)
    – the battle of Gog and Magog takes place, – attack on the holy camp (kingdom on earth, Jerusalem)
    – Satan's man (Gog) and his bands (Magog) destroyed by God himself (fire from heaven)
    – Satan himself destroyed forever,
    – then it will take 7  months to bury the dead
    – and they will be buried in the Valley of Hamon Gog,
    – and the Israelites will bury them

– 2nd resurrection (white throne judgement)
    – all the wicked thrown into the lake of fire,
    – death and hell thrown into the lake of fire – the last enemy destroyed (death)
    – Christ presents his church to the Father like a bride adorned
    – the heavens and the earth melted
    – new heavens and earth – everything made new
    – God himself will dwell with us
    No more information after this.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 311 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account