Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ,
    Rom 8
    4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

In context Paul is speaking of the carnally minded compared with those led by the Spirit.
    The flesh is dying and is condemned and it has no future.
    Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We should be so filled with light that we should be as Jesus on the mountain.
    We should be as lamps set on a hillside.

The mind must be submitted to become awash with light

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 24 2014,09:10)
    Hi,

yes and the living waters should flow from us

John 4:14
    but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

We must humbly use scripture in context to renew our minds

Romans 12:2
    English Standard Version
    Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Romans 6:4
    We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Just as we must enter into marriage if we wish to be one flesh with our future Wife – so to must we enter into Baptism to be part of the new creation in the one body and one spirit of the Lord.

God destroyed the first creation by the flooding the World with water. The drove signified the new lands had been cleansed and the birth of the new world had started.

John 1:32
    Then John testified, “I saw the Holy Spirit descending like a dove from heaven and resting upon him.

Genesis 8:11
    When the dove returned to him in the evening, there in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf! Then Noah knew that the water had receded from the earth.

Mark 1:10
    Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.

Jesus did not need John baptism to access he for his very own hands created the heavens.
    Jesus became the Son of man for our sake so we could be one with him in his baptism – One Lord – One Spirit, One baptism, One Body. Don't be born of this earth but be born into the One Body and the One Spirit.

Through Jesus example of the baptism of John he created the new creation, the Holy Spirit as the drove descended on Jesus to signified that we are now longer to be born of this world but born in Christ and his baptism.

Matthew 3:11 onwards
    “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.12 “His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Life in the Son, the savior and in his beautiful name
    Daniel

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 4t,
    We must follow the Lord through the water and into the Spirit.
    We must be baptised into his death[water] and resurrection[Spirit]
    Rom 6 1-11

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Dan 12.4
    But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Increase in knowledge is not a sign of God's blessing

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 24 2014,13:49)
    Hi Dan 12.4
    But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Increase in knowledge is not a sign of God's blessing

Hi Nick,

Indeed,
    with his Love comes his favor.
    Yet knowledge saves..

Only if the Israelites knew who the Lord was they would have crucified him as the Lord of glory, instead they exchanged their glorious God for something disgraceful.

Hosea 4
    1Hear the word of the Lord, you Israelites,
    because the Lord has a charge to bring
    against you who live in the land:
    “There is no faithfulness, no love,
    no acknowledgment of God in the land.

Hosea 4
    6my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge.
    “Because you have rejected knowledge,

I also reject you as my priests;
    because you have ignored the law of your God,
    I also will ignore your children.
    7The more priests there were,
    the more they sinned against me;
    they exchanged their glorious God for something disgraceful.

Hosea 2:13
    I will punish her for the days she burned incense to the Baals; she decked herself with rings and jewelry, and went after her lovers, but me she forgot,” declares the LORD.

Hosea 4:14
    “I will not punish your daughters when they turn to prostitution, nor your daughters-in-law when they commit adultery, because the men themselves consort with harlots and sacrifice with shrine prostitutes– a people without understanding will come to ruin!

Read of the whole chapter of Hosea 2 and parallel against revelations. Indeed she is the great city where Jesus was crucified and she does indeed sit on the 7 Mountains and Jesus told us she was drunk with the blood of the prophets … and Jesus did tell us she would be desolate…

Hosea 2
    2“Rebuke your mother, rebuke her,
    for she is not my wife,
    and I am not her husband.
    Let her remove the adulterous look from her face
    and the unfaithfulness from between her breasts.
    3Otherwise I will strip her naked
    and make her as bare as on the day she was born;
    I will make her like a desert,
    turn her into a parched land,
    and slay her with thirst.
    4I will not show my love to her children,
    because they are the children of adultery.
    5Their mother has been unfaithful
    and has conceived them in disgrace.
    She said, ‘I will go after my lovers,
    who give me my food and my water,
    my wool and my linen, my olive oil and my drink.’
    6Therefore I will block her path with thornbushes;
    I will wall her in so that she cannot find her way.

and it continues….. read the whole chapter

Yet the mercy of the Lord is greater… and once the whore realizes that her messiah is actually not the true messiah but instead the Islam/Muslim Mahdi [their Messiah] only then will they call “blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord”

Then the Lord of Lords will return in his Fathers glory on the cloud and he will destroy the lawless one with the splendor of his coming.

2 Thessalonians 2:8
    And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming.

Then Hosea 2 continues to reveal revelations and declares she will again be the people of the Lord.

Hosea 2
    23I will plant her for myself in the land;
    I will show my love to the one I called ‘Not my loved one.g ’
    I will say to those called ‘Not my people,h ’ ‘You are my people’;
    and they will say, ‘You are my God.’

That's how I see it? what do you think?

Life in the Son
    Daniel

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 24 2014,10:59)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 24 2014,09:10)
    Hi,

John 4:14
    but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”

We must humbly use scripture in context to renew our minds

Romans 12:2
    English Standard Version
    Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.

Romans 6:4
    We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.

Just as we must enter into marriage if we wish to be one flesh with our future Wife – so to must we enter into Baptism to be part of the new creation in the one body and one spirit of the Lord.

God destroyed the first creation by the flooding the World with water. The drove signified the new lands had been cleansed and the birth of the new world had started.

John 1:32
    Then John testified, “I saw the Holy Spirit descending like a dove from heaven and resting upon him.

Genesis 8:11
    When the dove returned to him in the evening, there in its beak was a freshly plucked olive leaf! Then Noah knew that the water had receded from the earth.

Mark 1:10
    Just as Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on him like a dove.

Jesus did not need John baptism to access he for his very own hands created the heavens.
    Jesus became the Son of man for our sake so we could be one with him in his baptism – One Lord – One Spirit, One baptism, One Body. Don't be born of this earth but be born into the One Body and the One Spirit.

Through Jesus example of the baptism of John he created the new creation, the Holy Spirit as the drove descended on Jesus to signified that we are now longer to be born of this world but born in Christ and his baptism.

Matthew 3:11 onwards
    “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.12 “His winnowing fork is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clear His threshing floor; and He will gather His wheat into the barn, but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Life in the Son, the savior and in his beautiful name
    Daniel

4Thomas.

This seems not to be the case;for this reason
    the going back and forth debating the same over and over.
    For many years.
    Living waters of truth,not of confusion.
    No one here has living waters coming out of their bellies.
    But troubled waters.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The promise of the Spirit is still available to the obedient.
    Acts 2
    38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2014,07:35)
    Hi,
    The promise of the Spirit is still available to the obedient.
    Acts 2
    38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call

The apostles received the Holy Spirit,
    and they dont have debates;for they all are one in spirit.

Why are we devided in knowledge?
    Is it not because the Holy Spirit is not in us?
    Anyone can claim to have the H. Spirit,but the fact is
    that they are still divided.
    This should not be;for the Holy Spirit is not divided.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Are we divided or moving toward unity through reliance on the Word?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2014,08:24)
    Hi WU,
    Are we divided or moving toward unity through reliance on the Word?

We are not one in spirit and therefore devided.
    Therefore many are called but a few chosen.
    The word few, is the worrying part.
    Meaning:only a few have the Holy Spirit.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The work is the Lord's.

Only some soil takes in the seed.
    And only some seeds produce fruit

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Much of the soil here has been heavily flattened by the feet of theologians and false teachers.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 25 2014,09:20)
    Hi WU,
    Much of the soil here has been heavily flattened by the feet of theologians and false teachers.

Agree.

Like this:

1.That fell on the footpath,the birds came and took it.
    2.That fell on rocks,picked up some moist,grew;then dried
    up.
    3.That fell amongst thorn bushes; grew and then got choked.
    4. Fell on good soil; grew and became a big tree and brought
    forth fruits. And the birds perched on its branches,and the
    animals seek for shadow.

As you can see; 75% has fallen on unsuitable ground.
    Only 25% on good ground.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Make sure of your election.
    knowledge is secondary

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2014,16:09)
    Hi,
    Make sure of your election.
    knowledge is secondary

Nick.

My people are destroyed because of
    LACK OF KNOWLEDGE.

Destroyed by satan,because they have no armour.
    Satans demons can come in and out as they please.

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    The Spirit gives knowledge
    2Peter 1
    According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,05:53)
    Hi WU,
    The Spirit gives knowledge
    2Peter 1
    According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

Nick.

By knowledge one can find God and His Son.
    No man knows the Son but the Father; and no man knows the Father but the Son;
    ***and He whom the Son will reveal Him***.

Are you one of the *HE'S*?
    Ask yourself that question: Am I given that knowledge?
    If not;then why not? What is the reason?

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    No – understanding brings us no closer to God.
    We must rather become as little children to enter the kingdom

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 13 2014,09:18)
    Hi WU,
    No – understanding brings us no closer to God.
    We must rather become as little children to enter the kingdom

Nick.

You must know the true God you worship.
    And the true Jesus you worship.
    So far no man knows the Son and the Father.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account