Reincarnation vs the truth.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 126 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    Having so many mates is a sure way of being on the right track?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cato,
    You were keen on promoting reincarnation were you not?
    Seems scripturally to more describe the activities of demons and not humans.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2008,22:11)
    Hi Stu,

You said I was alone in a big universe and I said I was less alone than some. Who said anything about the right track? I would not try to prostyletise to you!

Stuart

Cato
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 11 2008,22:14)
    Hi cato,
    You were keen on promoting reincarnation were you not?
    Seems scripturally to more describe the activities of demons and not humans.

Nick,
    I do not promote reincarnation, though I do think it would be a sounder, more equitable plan for creation then what you say awaits in scripture.

Scripture itself associates demons with possession of bodies not belonging to them (people, and pigs) not reincarnation.  Demonic possesion and reincarnation are different concepts.  According to theory, you are reincarnated into a physical body designed for your soul's progression; demons as spiritual beings attempt to control and/or influence bodies belonging to others.  Very different.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cato,
    What men think is reincarnation is in fact the passing of demons from one man to another.
    These lying but undying beings seek unoccupied men to inhabit as Jesus told us.
    They have awareness of the history of those they demonised.
    Mediums too speak with these and not the dead.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2008,08:58)
    Hi cato,
    What men think is reincarnation is in fact the passing of demons from one man to another.
    These lying but undying beings seek unoccupied men to inhabit as Jesus told us.
    They have awareness of the history of those they demonised.
    Mediums too speak with these and not the dead.

Mediums speak with demons?!

Stuart

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    Mediums can speak with the dead as the witch of Endor showed.
    But I think mostly it is demonic deception.
    What do you think?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 11 2008,22:50)

Hi Stu,

You said I was alone in a big universe and I said I was less alone than some.  Who said anything about the right track?  I would not try to prostyletise to you!

Stuart

Whatever your getting Paid Stuart, “Its not enough”

:laugh:

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 12 2008,16:59)
    Hi Stu,
    Mediums can speak with the dead as the witch of Endor showed.
    But I think mostly it is demonic deception.
    What do you think?

I think the disguises and deceptions that Voldemort uses in his quest to get to Harry Potter are a more pressing issue. What can be done for a boy wizard in a situation like that?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 12 2008,18:35)

Quote (Stu @ April 11 2008,22:50)

Hi Stu,

You said I was alone in a big universe and I said I was less alone than some.  Who said anything about the right track?  I would not try to prostyletise to you!

Stuart

Whatever your getting Paid Stuart, “Its not enough”

:laugh:

Thanks Charity. I have only been paid with a white tile so far!

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Actually it's off-white.

Stuart

kejonn
    Participant

I can't help it. Every time I see this topic I chuckle. “Reincarnation vs the truth”.

charity
    Participant

You Know the bibles riddled with Reincarnation of souls Kejonn :laugh:

charity
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ April 12 2008,22:41)
    Actually it's off-white.

Stuart

heavenly Ivory, sand to stone :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 13 2008,07:59)
    You Know the bibles riddled with Reincarnation of souls  Kejonn :laugh:

Hi charity,
    Can you show us one?

charity
    Participant

You won't hear a song Nick unless you become open and free

Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

The OT is perfectly riddled for a tuned ear :)

david
    Participant

I don't think the Bible's teachings are in any way compatible with reincarnation. Yes, there are a couple of scriptures, if taken at first glance, that do seem to indicate reincarnation.

But there are others that simply do not allow it.

Genesis 2:7 states: “Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.” Notice that the man himself was the soul; the soul was not immaterial, separate and distinct from the body. “The soul that is sinning—it itself will die.” (Ezek. 18:4, 20) And a deceased person is referred to as a “dead soul.” (Num. 6:6) At death, “his spirit goes out, he goes back to his ground; in that day his thoughts do perish.” (Ps. 146:4) So when someone dies, the complete person is dead; there is nothing that remains alive and that could pass into another body.

Eccl. 3:19: “There is an eventuality as respects the sons of mankind and an eventuality as respects the beast, and they have the same eventuality. As the one dies, so the other dies.” (As in the case of humans, nothing survives at the death of an animal. There is nothing that can experience rebirth in another body.)

Eccl. 9:10: “All that your hand finds to do, do with your very power, for there is no work nor devising nor knowledge nor wisdom in Sheol, the place to which you are going.” (It is not into another body but into Sheol, the common grave of mankind, that the dead go.)

How much of a difference is there between reincarnation and the hope held out in the Bible?

Reincarnation: According to this belief, when a person dies, the soul, the “real self,” passes on to a better existence if the individual has lived a good and proper life, but possibly to existence as an animal if his record has been more bad than good. Each rebirth, it is believed, brings the individual back into this same system of things, where he will face further suffering and eventual death. The cycles of rebirth are viewed as virtually endless. Is such a future really what awaits you? Some believe that the only way of escape is by extinguishing all desire for things pleasing to the senses. To what do they escape? To what some describe as unconscious life.

Bible: According to the Bible, the soul is the complete person. Even though a person may have done bad things in the past, if he repents and changes his ways, Jehovah God will forgive him. (Ps. 103:12, 13) When a person dies, nothing survives. Death is like a deep, dreamless sleep. There will be a resurrection of the dead. This is not a reincarnation but a bringing back to life of the same personality. (Acts 24:15) For most people, the resurrection will be to life on earth. It will take place after God brings the present wicked system to its end. Sickness, suffering, even the necessity to die, will become things of the past. (Dan. 2:44; Rev. 21:3, 4) Does such a hope sound like something about which you would like to learn more, to examine the reasons for confidence in it?

charity
    Participant

david,April wrote:

I don't think the Bible's teachings are in any way compatible with reincarnation.  Yes, there are a couple of scriptures, if taken at first glance, that do seem to indicate reincarnation.

But there are others that simply do not allow it.

quote]
    David, No offence, the bible that you use edits the songs that were already re-edited, any truth of what they wished us to think has been, and is well messed around with

david
    Participant

David, No offence, the bible that you use edits the songs

Name a Bible. I'll use that one. Reincarnation isn't compatible with YOUR Bible, either. Name one.

charity
    Participant

I understand this as feet walking the earth a second time, But also what was true and writen may not be whats truth, Im NOT FIGHTING THIS AS GOSPAL, just decerning what is wicked.

King James Then shall you RETURN and grow up in the stall

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    Mal 3:18 Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
    Mal 4:1 ¶ For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    Mal 4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    Mal 4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts.

Like I said, feet walking the earth again, Souls

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

My EARS HEAR, That they considered the missah even christ to be the first return and many to follow, (ACCORDING TO Paul) If the dead not risen then all the fathers are lost

Act 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

How should he prepare and usher us into a new earth?
    Acording to King James…Rev 14:3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

I feel the fathers expect us to awaken for some are still sleeping to the fact, all is fufilled..2Pe 3:13
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

John the Baptist is Elijah, and if that’s not a thought conceived then there is neither a chance that you would see whom God has sent into the world again?

So Right now even thou I understand a Lanuage past and gone, my ground moves daily, whats right today can be wrong tomorrow, Stay Humble

:) charity

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 126 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account