Reason and Religion

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 681 through 692 (of 692 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,22:41)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2012,08:01)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,05:53)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 16 2012,21:59)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 16 2012,12:20)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 16 2012,12:07)
    Marty

bod, is not a honest heart;this is what i answered him;

bod

The confession of the Muslims believeing that Jesus is Christ is in print ,quote

IN THIS YOU ARE TOTALLY TRUE;

wen you roll open your carpet to kneel down toward Mecca and pray to honor Muhammad ,Allah prophet the god of Muslims you will not do what Christ is asking of his disciples,so what is print is for nothing just to show and meaningless to all Muslim and others

Muslims are lips servicing Christ God and father ,you do not have to talk lies to what all men knows

I have read the Koran and it is not for the God of the Jews ,

Pierre

————–

Are the scriptures in your Bible TRUE or FALSE when it says WHOEVER confesses that Jesus is Christ is born of God?

If you do not believe this why are you claiming the Bible as the word of God?

Hi BD,

muslims are anti-christ, because they deny the father and the son. (1John 2:22)

B'shem
    YHVH

Now you're just getting desperate how could a Mulim be antichrist when they are the ONLY ONES who ACCEPT JESUS as plainly the CHRIST.

You could say Muslims are anti-son of God because God does not have sex or make children like physical human beings. If God calls someone a Son it is certainly a term of endearment just like when priests call people “Son” just like how Paul calls his followers sons even though Jesus said not to.

Hey why does Paul say 1 Corinthians 4:15
    For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Paul declares his Fatherhood isn't that something? and again

1 Timothy 1:2
    Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

I thought Jesus said:

Matthew 23:9
    And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

So is Paul right or is Jesus right? You and Mike said that they teach the same things.

There seems to be this Father and Son thing that most of you can't get past including T8 It's like you think Christ means “Son” and it doesn't you do not have to believe that Jesus is the actual son of God you have to believe that Jesus is the Christ sent by God but most don't know they make Christ a stumbling block for themselves

Hi BD,

God, muslims say, has no son.

Since they deny the father and the son, they are antichrist. (1John 2:22)

B'shem
    YHVH

So are you saying each son of God is Christ?

Muslims believe in Jesus Chrsit as Jesus Christ the SERVANT of GOD, the scriptures also call Jesus a SERVANT of GOD.

Is Jesus a servant of God?

Bod

No ,he is not the servant HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND AS TO RECOGNIZED AS THE SON,AND AS YOUR ONLY REDEEMER,IF NOT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN

Pierre

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 18 2012,04:18)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,22:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 17 2012,07:03)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,13:43)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 17 2012,06:25)
    bod

you are a snake,

Okay, so you knew that Muslims believed in THE GRACE of GOD and you believe that Believing in the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY is of the devil

compere ;

No Muslims depend on the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY for redemption

this is what you lie about ;Okay, so you knew that Muslims believed in THE GRACE of GOD

you said and i agreed ;No Muslims depend on the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY for redemption ;

:D :D :D :p you see Muslim are all like you twisting and backwards,this is because their false religion,

Pierre

Okay

so, Muslims depend on the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY for redemption

But you believe that believing that way is of the devil, right?

bod

did you lie ??when you said that Muslim do not depend on the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY  for redemption ,

Okay

so, Muslims for redemption depend on the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY

But you believe that believing that way is of the devil, right?

what is it now ? do you change your mind ?

Pierre

Muslims depend on the GRACE of GOD ALMIGHTY for redemption and so should you

Bod

So you changed you position,right

But tell me how do you as a Muslim going to be saved and rejecting the son of God that his the way to redemption for all men ,

Unless you say and do what Christ teach you can not be saved by his sacrifice

Pierre

I never had any other position you read it that way because the english language is difficult for you but that's okay I understand :)

As far as Christ is concerned you are saying that Christ already made a sacrifice but then you say that a person still needs to follow his teachings. I believe that if you follow his teachings the sacrifice doesn't even matter because if it did you wouldn't have to do anything no ransom is paid on further conditions made to those ransomed

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 18 2012,04:21)

Marty

bod

The confession of the Muslims believeing that Jesus is Christ is in print ,quote

wen you roll open your carpet to kneel down toward Mecca and pray to honor Muhammad ,Allah prophet the god of Muslims you will not do what Christ is asking of his disciples,so what is print is for nothing just to show and meaningless to all Muslim and others

Muslims are lips servicing Christ God and father ,you do not have to talk lies to what all men knows

Pierre

————–

Are the scriptures in your Bible TRUE or FALSE when it says WHOEVER confesses that Jesus is Christ is born of God?

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Now you're just getting desperate how could a Mulim be antichrist when they are the ONLY ONES who ACCEPT JESUS as plainly the CHRIST.

You could say Muslims are anti-son of God because God does not have sex or make children like physical human beings. If God calls someone a Son it is certainly a term of endearment just like when priests call people “Son” just like how Paul calls his followers sons even though Jesus said not to.

For though ye have ten thousand instructers in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

I thought Jesus said:

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

So is Paul right or is Jesus right? You and Mike said that they teach the same things.

There seems to be this Father and Son thing that most of you can't get past including T8 It's like you think Christ means “Son” and it doesn't you do not have to believe that Jesus is the actual son of God you have to believe that Jesus is the Christ sent by God but most don't know they make Christ a stumbling block for themselves

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Muslims believe in Jesus Chrsit as Jesus Christ the SERVANT of GOD, the scriptures also call Jesus a SERVANT of GOD.

Bod

No ,he is not the servant HE IS THE SON OF GOD AND AS TO RECOGNIZED AS THE SON,AND AS YOUR ONLY REDEEMER,IF NOT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN

Pierre

So if I show you scripture where Jesus is called the servant of God will you believe me then?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 18 2012,03:14)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2012,18:12)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 17 2012,15:41)

Hi BD,

Only those who have been filled with God's “HolySpirit”!
    (Isaiah 64:4-5 / Hebrews 9:28)  <– look up these verses

“Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.” (1 Cor 12:27)
    “Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.” (Romans 8:9)

I guess you muslims count yourself out(spirit of antichrist), well, that is your choice to make.
    The consequences of your decision falls directly upon YOUR shoulders, not mine. (Ezek.33:4-5)

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

B'shem
    YHVH

Do you not really understand metaphorical language?

Do you believe that Jesus is LITERALLY inside you and all the time?

What is Jesus doing in you when you are sleeping? or when you thinking sexual thoughts or having resentment?

Hi BD,

His “Spirit” is.

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2012,15:50)

Hi BD,

I guess you muslims count yourself out(spirit of antichrist), well, that is your choice to make.
    The consequences of your decision falls directly upon YOUR shoulders, not mine. (Ezek.33:4-5)

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

B'shem
    YHVH

What is Jesus doing in you when you are sleeping? or when you thinking sexual thoughts or having resentment?

Hi BD,

His “Spirit” is.

B'shem
    YHVH

So when you commit a sin is Jesus inside you commiting it with you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 19 2012,04:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 18 2012,15:50)

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Hi BD,

His “Spirit” is.

B'shem
    YHVH

So when you commit a sin is Jesus inside you commiting it with you?

Hi BD,

What kind of a dumb question is this?
    Where do you 'think' you are going with this?
    I have STOPPED sinning long ago. (see 1John 5:18)

B'shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 19 2012,13:50)
    Hi BD,

What kind of a dumb question is this?
    Where do you 'think' you are going with this?
    I have STOPPED sinning long ago. (see 1John 5:18)

B'shem
    YHVH

1 John 1:8

King James Version (KJV)

8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.

Then you do not believe the scriptures

Also don't you agree with Paul?

Romans 7:25
    I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 16 2012,14:28)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 16 2012,13:05)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 16 2012,12:32)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 16 2012,12:24)
    Hi BD:

The scripture is true in as much as it is speaking of the Jesus Christ that the bible states is the Only Begotten Son of the Living God, and who has given his life as a sacrifice so that whosoever believes the gospel (the good news) can be reconciled to God through him.

Do you and your muslim brothers believe in the Jesus Christ who died on the cross and was raised again from the dead conor are you preaching another Jesus Christ?

And so, once again:

Gal 1:2   And all the brethren which are with me, unto the churches of Galatia:  

Gal 1:3   Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Jesus Christ,  

Gal 1:4   Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:  

Gal 1:5   To whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.  

Gal 1:6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  

Gal 1:7   Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  

Gal 1:8   But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  

Gal 1:9   As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty the scripture says what it says it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that you would like so I am asking you is the scripture True as it stands?

No, BD, you cannot take a scripture out of context and then add your own opinions surrounding the scripture, and make it stand.

Scripture must be line upon line and precept upon precept.

Here is the scripture that you are quoting in context.

1Jo 4:2   Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:  

1Jo 4:3   And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.  

1Jo 4:4   Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  

1Jo 4:5   They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.  

1Jo 4:6   We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.  

1Jo 4:7 ¶ Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.  

1Jo 4:8   He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.  

1Jo 4:9   In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.  

[1Jo 4:10   Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Yes Marty that is the context so why are you falling short in accepting what it says?

Hi BD:

The scripture states that God sent His Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

[1Jo 4:10   Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.

Do you believe this?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 22 2012,10:22)

Hi BD:

The scripture is true in as much as it is speaking of the Jesus Christ that the bible states is the Only Begotten Son of the Living God, and who has given his life as a sacrifice so that whosoever believes the gospel (the good news) can be reconciled to God through him.

Do you and your muslim brothers believe in the Jesus Christ who died on the cross and was raised again from the dead conor are you preaching another Jesus Christ?

And so, once again:

Gal 1:3   Grace [be] to you and peace from God the Father, and [from] our Lord Jesus Christ,  

Gal 1:4   Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:  

Gal 1:6 ¶ I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  

Gal 1:7   Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  

Gal 1:8   But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  

Gal 1:9   As we said before, so say I now again, If any [man] preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty the scripture says what it says it doesn't have all the bells and whistles that you would like so I am asking you is the scripture True as it stands?

No, BD, you cannot take a scripture out of context and then add your own opinions surrounding the scripture, and make it stand.

1Jo 4:2   Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:  

1Jo 4:3   And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.  

1Jo 4:4   Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  

1Jo 4:5   They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.  

1Jo 4:6   We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.  

1Jo 4:7 ¶ Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.  

1Jo 4:9   In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Yes Marty that is the context so why are you falling short in accepting what it says?

Hi BD:

Do you believe this?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

No, Because if it was true God would have said so and also would have sent Jesus long ago. Why sacrifice animals for thousands of years to then send your own son to be sacrificed when you don't believe nor condone human sacrifice and called it an abomination saying that such a thing never entered your mind? It's like you never read the bible and don't know that God objects to Human sacrifice why don't you just read the bible?

Jesus never called himself a sacrifice and nevr preached that sacrifice was his mission he said he came to call sinners to repentance. Gentiles love Human sacrifice

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 23 2012,10:58)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 22 2012,10:22)

Hi BD:

And so, once again:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

Do you believe this?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

No, Because if it was true God would have said so and also would have sent Jesus long ago. Why sacrifice animals for thousands of years to then send your own son to be sacrificed when you don't believe nor condone human sacrifice and called it an abomination saying that such a thing never entered your mind? It's like you never read the bible and don't know that God objects to Human sacrifice why don't you just read the bible?

Jesus never called himself a sacrifice and nevr preached that sacrifice was his mission he said he came to call sinners to repentance. Gentiles love Human sacrifice

Hi BD:

If you don't believe the scriptures, which are a continuation of the scripture which you gave me indicating that you believe that Jesus is the Christ, you are not believing in the same Jesus Christ of whom this epistle of John is speaking?

Are you?

Maybe this will answer your questions:

Hbr 9:1 ¶ Then verily the first [covenant] had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.  

Hbr 9:2   For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein [was] the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.  

Hbr 9:3   And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;  

Hbr 9:4   Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein [was] the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;  

Hbr 9:5   And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.  

Hbr 9:6 ¶ Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service [of God].  

Hbr 9:7   But into the second [went] the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and [for] the errors of the people:  

Hbr 9:8   The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all w
    as not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:  

Hbr 9:9   Which [was] a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;  

Hbr 9:10   [Which stood] only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed [on them] until the time of reformation.  

Hbr 9:11 ¶ But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;  

Hbr 9:12   Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us].  

Hbr 9:13   For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:  

Hbr 9:14   How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?  

Hbr 9:15   And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions [that were] under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.  

Hbr 9:16 ¶ For where a testament [is], there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.  

Hbr 9:17   For a testament [is] of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.  

Hbr 9:18   Whereupon neither the first [testament] was dedicated without blood.  

Hbr 9:19   For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,  

Hbr 9:20   Saying, This [is] the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.  

Hbr 9:21   Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.  

Hbr 9:22   And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.  

Hbr 9:23 ¶ [It was] therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.  

Hbr 9:24   For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, [which are] the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:  

Hbr 9:25   Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;  

Hbr 9:26   For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.  

Hbr 9:27   And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:  

Hbr 9:28   So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation

Do Muslims believe in serving God as martyrs?

Soldiers give their lives fighting evil men so that we can enjoy the so called freedoms that we have in the US.

Jesus gave his life as a sacrifice so that our sins can be forgiven and we can be reconciled to God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 18 2012,12:23)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 18 2012,04:21)

Marty

bod

Pierre

————–

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

I thought Jesus said:

Hi BD,

B'shem
    YHVH

Bod

Pierre

So if I show you scripture where Jesus is called the servant of God will you believe me then?

bod

do you think I do not know that scriptures his saying that Christ is the servant of God ??

it is you that do not understand ;Christ may be a servant to his father BUT NOT TO USEVEN DO WE BENEFIT OF HIS WORK TO FULFILL GODS WILL AS A SERVANT TO HIM.

TO US HE IS OUR REDEEMER ,THE RANSOM MAN HE PAY WE GO FREE,SO TO SPEAK.

Pierre

TimothyVI
    Participant

If nothing else, you have to admire Bod's tenacity and patience.

Tim

Viewing 12 posts - 681 through 692 (of 692 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account