Quick Intro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DK,
    Come to the light, repent and be cleansed of the JW deceits.
    Listen to brother Peter at Pentecost, and be reborn of water and the Spirit.
    Walk while the light is with you because the darkness comes when none can walk.

dirtyknections
    Participant

what deciets do you suggest i cleanse myself off?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DK,
    If you still claim to be their servant then you share their responsibility for false teaching surely?

Michael is Jesus for one.
    All are saved at death for another.
    Some men go to heaven and some do not for a third.
    etc etc

dirtyknections
    Participant

Their servant I am not…I have only one master..Christ…things that I feel that are “traditions of men” and not based on the bible I don't believe….remember..Paul at Romans 14 counseled against judging the slave of another master…showing yet again that our master is one Christ…therefore…although attending service at the local Kingdom Hall of JW's…i serve and slave for noone..but christ…as paul said in 1 Cor 3…”I am subject to no one”..ultimately

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DK,
    Well done.
    Now you must be washed.
    The washings are of the basics of our faith[heb6]

dirtyknections
    Participant

Those things I have done…

In my heart I fully believe Romans 8 speaks to me..i'm sure you are probably familiar with it…but if not..when given the read it again…it fully describes my walk with christ

dirtyknections
    Participant

edit ***when given the chance***

Not3in1
    Participant

DK,

Excellent testimony you are giving here.

I have to ask – what does “dirtyknections” stand for?

:)

dirtyknections
    Participant

hey 3in1…

Lol…funny you should ask…lol..thats the name of a music production company that i started…so I just use it for all types of alias and things like that…

Everybody in these types of forums always ask, “areyou sure you wanna be called that?”..

dirtyknection So you started a music production company? Hmmmm looks like you have been around. Good luck.
    Peace and Love Mrs.

dirtyknections
    Participant

Yeah..that was a long time ago…lol…i just kept finding uses for the name

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DK,
    Does JW baptism of the type of the bible or is it into their cult?
    Does it save, as Peter spoke of the salvation of 1Peter 3?

dirtyknections
    Participant

hey nick…i have a few quirks with the way we baptize…no..i dont think it or any other baptism..saves..only Jesus saves…only availing yourself of that ransom sacrifice and being born again in the spirit are you saved…baptism is only on outward representation of what has inwardly taken place between you, God, and the Holy spirit

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DK,
    Certainly the forgiveness and inner washing so that we are fit vessels for the inner filling with the Spirit is what matters but God seems to require of us an outer sign of commitment-submission as Jesus did to water baptism.

We follow him.

dirtyknections
    Participant

And so do I…remember though the order…”inner washing”—>then outer symbol of dedication

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi DK,
    Does scripture call it a symbol?
    Should we?

Surely it is a humble and public obedient choice before God, the angels and man.

dirtyknections
    Participant

Hey nick..

No it does not use the word “symbol'…but it tells us qhat it represents..which is the same thing

david
    Participant

only availing yourself of that ransom sacrifice and being born again in the spirit are you saved.

So you believe you're born again, and if the PO knows this, then apparently, you're considered either one of the anointed, or ….

Do you partake?

Still wondering about your name. Sounds kind of … odd.

So, you fell away from serving Jehovah for a few years. You're now trying to come back, sort of. Are you baptized? Were you ever?

On another website, someone wrote of you:

I would bet money that in less than a month the Elders will be calling you to the back room for a JC just for posting on here.

–May 21.

I would tend to agree. You replied that it's not wrong to talk about the Bible. True. But it's all those scriptures about teaching wrong doctrine. For instance, if you believed God punishes people in hellfire, or believed Satan is a swell guy, and taught this, you wouldn't last very long among Jehovah's people. Yes, many like to cry “freedom,” and Satan would love it if everyone were free, to follow him. Not that you're doing this. I'm just making a point.
    If JW's have it all wrong, and you believe this, then it makes little sense to stay with them, unless your intent is to corrupt from the inside.

I read further on, and see you stated:

I guess i'm completely past the point of being concerned about what “men” can do to me

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/158726/1.ashx

Sure, but the fact is, they will remove you if you teach that JW's are wrong. And, so, while it is true that for the present, you remain…. still haven't noticed if you've said if you're baptized or not….you shall probably not remain for long.

I know you disagree with the extent to which DF'ing occurs, but I have had ones on here who completely hated JW's who when they found out we're basically the only ones who do this, it garnered some respect. If you are baptized and you have made known that you disagree with Jehovah's Witnesses, I find it hard to believe that will last for any real period of time.

david

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi dk,
    Just a hint of condemnation from a devoted follower of the watchtower.
    Ignore their jibes and be strong against the ways of man.

david
    Participant

If you remember Those congregations had problem with unity..
    they had differeing beliefs as to the resurrection

Right. Some were following the greek teacher Epicurus (I think that's how you spell it.). He taught that we should eat, drink and be merry, for tommmorow, we die.
    Others were being mislead by the Sadducees (I think) who didn't believe in a literal resurrection.

So, some brothers, were mislead, and they even began to teach these false things. How did that go for them?

2 TIMOTHY 2:16-18 (c. 65 C.E.)
    “But shun empty speeches that violate what is holy; for they will advance to more and more ungodliness, and their word will spread like gangrene. Hy·me·naéus and Phi·létus are of that number. These very [men] have deviated from the truth, saying that the resurrection has already occurred; and they are subverting the faith of some.” (See 1 Tim. 1:19,20; 2 Tim 3:13)

How were Hymenaeus and Philetus viewed? How would JW's take it if you were subverting the faith of some?

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account