Quick Intro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 232 total)
  • Author
    lineon
    Participant

There is strife on this thread
    Dirty filthy
    David hatred
    Threre is strife on this thread
    Spears are sharpened
    Arrows are flying.
    Brother against brother.

No wisdom
    No humbleness.
    My name smells sorry lover I have no boundries.
    My words are hatred the law is the law.
    There is strife on this thread
    There is strife on this thread.

There is wisdom on this thread
    There is humleness on this thread
    My name is stinky it is now PINKY.
    My words are hatred, SORRY is the next.
    Brother for brother
    Country for country.

Lineon

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (dirtyknections @ June 03 2008,23:11)
    Still not a good example….i'm talking things that are found in scripture

Well I did take a little 'hyperbolic licence' with my examples but only to show the flaw in your logic. DK, once you ascribe relativity to truth ALL opinions are equally valid. And you yourself will know you can “prove” anything you like from scripture, either by applying sound and erroneous hermaeutics to it. Yet Yeshua was far more exclusivistic and absolutist in His application of the term “truth”. He said “I am the truth….”, “you shall know the truth….”, “the truth shall set you free…” There are not many valid ways He and His statements can be interpreted, but one.

Blessings brother

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ June 06 2008,19:53)

Quote (dirtyknections @ June 03 2008,23:11)
    Still not a good example….i'm talking things that are found in scripture

Well I did take a little 'hyperbolic licence' with my examples but only to show the flaw in your logic. DK, once you ascribe relativity to truth ALL opinions are equally valid. And you yourself will know you can “prove” anything you like from scripture, either by applying sound and erroneous hermaeutics to it. Yet Yeshua was far more exclusivistic and absolutist in His application of the term “truth”. He said “I am the truth….”, “you shall know the truth….”, “the truth shall set you free…” There are not many valid ways He and His statements can be interpreted, but one.

Blessings brother

I agree…I just think that “the” truth or absolute truth as i call it…is not attainable until Christ comes…but essential truth is within our grasp…in fact most here seem to have attained it

david
    Participant

Dirty, I was really confused as to why you still congregate with JW’s. But now I understand. You are, by definition, an apostate. You go to their meetings, but consider them “Another daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel.”
    Nick said those words regarding JW's and you agreed with him saying 'Sad “but true.”'
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….46;st=0

You have repeatedly falsely stated on here that you don’t speak badly of JW’s. Well that’s just a lie. It just is. You do, all the time. I’ve encountered many on here who are in no way JW’s who speak far better of them than you and have actually said nice things about them. And yet, you associate with them, and hide who you really are, and what you really believe.

That thread for example, is about Saul of Tarsus. No mention of JW’s, but then you decide to speak negatively about them.
    Everything from your name (completely inappropriate in every way for someone who claims to represent Christ) to everything you’ve said on here and in the other websites demonstrates that you are not who you say you are.

Seekandyouwillfind said:

“A Sheep among wolves. Are you trying to convince your J.W.. Brethren what your beliefs are and convert them, or why are you in that Church? I just can't See that you can fellowship with people that have a different understand of the Bible then what you have.”

Those were my exact sentiments to begin with. And, now they are again.

Dirtyknections, you have continually said things on this thread like: “I don't speak out against JW's..” Well you certainly say a whole lot more negative about them than positive. Have you ever said anything positive about them? Not that I remember. Since all that is left is negative– negative–this is wrong, that’s wrong, they’re wrong about this, they preach the wrong message, and your agreement with Nick about them being a daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel…. . I wonder why I would think you are the exact definition of an apostate. I am troubled that you actually associate with JW’s and especially for those that are in your close company, those that you will have an effect on.

Dirtyknections, I feel you should probably share this scripture with those around you:

ROMANS 16:17
    “Now I exhort YOU, brothers, to keep your eye on those who cause divisions and occasions for stumbling contrary to the teaching that YOU have learned, and avoid them.”

And further, I feel you should actually tell the truth to those around you, and not pretend you go along with things when really you’re thinking they are all wrong, about almost everything, and in fact “Another daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel.”

My belief is that if someone says something to you and you strongly disagree with that thing and you just sort of keep quiet or even nod your head, it is as though you are silently agreeing with them. Well I must imagine this is what your life is, repeatedly ignoring or keeping silent about things you completely disagree with, yet you go along.

And for what purpose?

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (david @ June 30 2008,12:25)
    Dirty, I was really confused as to why you still congregate with JW’s.  But now I understand.  You are, by definition, an apostate.  You go to their meetings, but consider them “Another daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel.”
    Nick said those words regarding JW's and you agreed with him saying 'Sad “but true.”'

You have repeatedly falsely stated on here that you don’t speak badly of JW’s.  Well that’s just a lie.  It just is.  You do, all the time.  I’ve encountered many on here who are in no way JW’s who speak far better of them than you and have actually said nice things about them.  And yet, you associate with them, and hide who you really are, and what you really believe.  

That thread for example, is about Saul of Tarsus.  No mention of JW’s, but then you decide to speak negatively about them.
    Everything from your name (completely inappropriate in every way for someone who claims to represent Christ) to everything you’ve said on here and in the other websites demonstrates that you are not who you say you are.  

Seekandyouwillfind said:

“A Sheep among wolves. Are you trying to convince your J.W.. Brethren what your beliefs are and convert them, or why are you in that Church? I just can't See that you can fellowship with people that have a different understand of the Bible then what you have.”

Those were my exact sentiments to begin with.  And, now they are again.

Dirtyknections, you have continually said things on this thread like: “I don't speak out against JW's..” Well you certainly say a whole lot more negative about them than positive.  Have you ever said anything positive about them?  Not that I remember.  Since all that is left is negative– negative–this is wrong, that’s wrong, they’re wrong about this, they preach the wrong message, and your agreement with Nick about them being a daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel…. .  I wonder why I would think you are the exact definition of an apostate.  I am troubled that you actually associate with JW’s and especially for those that are in your close company, those that you will have an effect on.

Dirtyknections, I feel you should probably share this scripture with those around you:

“Now I exhort YOU, brothers, to keep your eye on those who cause divisions and occasions for stumbling contrary to the teaching that YOU have learned, and avoid them.”

And further, I feel you should actually tell the truth to those around you, and not pretend you go along with things when really you’re thinking they are all wrong, about almost everything, and in fact “Another daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel.”

My belief is that if someone says something to you and you strongly disagree with that thing and you just sort of keep quiet or even nod your head, it is as though you are silently agreeing with them.  Well I must imagine this is what your life is, repeatedly ignoring or keeping silent about things you completely disagree with, yet you go along.

And for what purpose?

By who's definition? Am i an apostate to certain JW teachings…absolutely…..which I hold no qualms about…I just recently met with the Body to discuss my views…I told them that I DO NOT believe the doctrine unique to JW's i.e. FDS, GOV BODY, 144,000…1919..blood..and a few others…so I am by no means secretive..

I also told them that I consider ALL organizations part of Babylon the Great…But I do not PROMOTE my beliefs in the Hall..becasue I do not want to subvert the faith of others…simply put my beliefs are my beliefs..until you inquire..

So what you say brother is simply PROPAGANDA…and NOT indicitive of what is really happening in my situation…I hide nothing, when inquired upon…

dirtyknections
    Participant

And no…I am not DF'ed or marked…I just had visitors at my home today…

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (david @ June 30 2008,12:25)
    Dirty, I was really confused as to why you still congregate with JW’s.  But now I understand.  You are, by definition, an apostate.  You go to their meetings, but consider them “Another daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel.”

You have repeatedly falsely stated on here that you don’t speak badly of JW’s.  Well that’s just a lie.  It just is.  You do, all the time.  I’ve encountered many on here who are in no way JW’s who speak far better of them than you and have actually said nice things about them.  And yet, you associate with them, and hide who you really are, and what you really believe.  

That thread for example, is about Saul of Tarsus.  No mention of JW’s, but then you decide to speak negatively about them.

Seekandyouwillfind said:

Those were my exact sentiments to begin with.  And, now they are again.

Dirtyknections, you have continually said things on this thread like: “I don't speak out against JW's..” Well you certainly say a whole lot more negative about them than positive.  Have you ever said anything positive about them?  Not that I remember.  Since all that is left is negative– negative–this is wrong, that’s wrong, they’re wrong about this, they preach the wrong message, and your agreement with Nick about them being a daughter of the whore preaching a false gospel…. .  I wonder why I would think you are the exact definition of an apostate.  I am troubled that you actually associate with JW’s and especially for those that are in your close company, those that you will have an effect on.

My belief is that if someone says something to you and you strongly disagree with that thing and you just sort of keep quiet or even nod your head, it is as though you are silently agreeing with them.  Well I must imagine this is what your life is, repeatedly ignoring or keeping silent about things you completely disagree with, yet you go along.

And for what purpose?

David…for the record…

YOu in affect are TRYING to get me in “trouble”…you don't think I know that as soon as I begin telling everyone in the hall what I believe I will be in a JC for causing divisions…the fact is brother…my beliefs are my own…until you ask…I am not Alexander, or Philetus, or Hymanaeus…

dirtyknections
    Participant

and to answer this:

Seekandyouwillfind said:

I have to fellowship somewhere don't I…Plus my friends are there :)

dirtyknections
    Participant

alright I am letting this thread die…I shall no longer respond to personal attacks

Not3in1
    Participant

DK,

You should ask t8 for “editing rights” so that you can just add various thoughts to one post. It makes it so much easier to post and for us all to read.

Um, what is “marked” and put in a “JC”? I swear you guys have a lot of codes? :laugh:

Not3in1
    Participant

DK,

You mentioned 1919 – I thought it was 1914? What supposedly happened? And why don't you believe that Jesus came back invisibly? Thanks. This will help me as I am studying with the JW's that visit me.

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 30 2008,12:59)
    DK,

You mentioned 1919 – I thought it was 1914?  What supposedly happened?  And why don't you believe that Jesus came back invisibly?  Thanks.  This will help me as I am studying with the JW's that visit me.

Hey friend…

JW's believe that in 1919 Jesus looked down and chose the Anointed JW (then called Bible students) as the “Faithful and Discreet Slave” of Matt 24…and he also saw that they alone…were dispensing “food at the proper time”…the real question is then…What type of meal were they serving then? We can save that for another post if you like

See they think that that parable at Matt 24 relates to them (144,00-or whats left of them) in our time in that GOD thru Jesus has appointed them as the the SOLE CHANNEL of COMMUNICATION to the world today…

They don't believe that GOD communicates his spiritual truths to individual christians or that Christ is the mediator for you and I…

THey believe that you can only come into the ''TRUTH” of god's word by studying and associating with…because they believe GOD has communicated to them ALONE and no one else..

david
    Participant

I just recently met with the Body to discuss my views.

Out of curiosity, who called this meeting?

Yes, I know you're not DF'd. We've been over that. Presently, you are considered a JW's.

But I do not PROMOTE my beliefs in the Hall..becasue I do not want to subvert the faith of others…simply put my beliefs are my beliefs..until you inquire..

Well no. The last example, in the saul of tarsus thread. No one inquired about your beliefs. In fact, no one was even speaking about JW's. You just decided to use that as an opportunity to tell us your negative beliefs about JW's. No one inquired.

So what you say brother is simply PROPAGANDA…and NOT indicitive of what is really happening in my situation…I hide nothing, when inquired upon…

These are your new beliefs. It's just been recently that you've had these beliefs. Give it a while. There's a bit of a time delay. What i'm saying is that if you continue to hide nothing and speak as you do on here among your “brothers” what you're doing will definitely be taken as subversive, a cause of divisions.

So what you say brother is simply PROPAGANDA

No Dirty, what I'm trying to do is figure out what the actual truth is about you. What I believe, is that if not yet, you will soon be marked as someone who speaks against JW's. You probably won't like that, or you probably will just decide that you'd rather speak openly, and then, you will be removed. And I believe you have to know this.

And no…I am not DF'ed or marked…I just had visitors at my home today…

Yes, today you did. What about the same time next year? That's a different story.

David…for the record…

YOu in affect are TRYING to get me in “trouble”…

Umm. No. What I am doing, and what I have always been doing on here, with you, is trying to figure out how you could tell people and how you could say you're a JW's. Sure, you are “considered” one, for the present, but clearly, you presently disagree with a great deal of what they believe.

To me, it's like me joining the catholic church, despite me disagreeing with what they believe. Why would I do that? The only reason I know of, would be to tell people the hundreds of things I think are scripturally wrong with their beliefs, and history.

.you don't think I know that as soon as I begin telling everyone in the hall what I believe I will be in a JC for causing divisions.

So you haven't been telling people outrightly what you believe. You've been hiding what you believe.

People there think you believe one thing, just by your association, but in fact, you believe they are misguided, part of the whore of babylon.

“And with those who hide what they are I do not come in.”–Psalms

DK, I'm not trying to get you in trouble, and I wouldn't do that. If anything you've given us were true, it would be incredibly easy to do so from day one.

Plus my friends are there

How many of your “friends” really know who you are?

david
    Participant

alright I am letting this thread die…I shall no longer respond to personal attacks

My only real attack is that you continue to attack JW's, and are most likely an apostate or soon to be one who will be removed.

dirtyknections
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 30 2008,12:56)
    DK,

You should ask t8 for “editing rights” so that you can just add various thoughts to one post.  It makes it so much easier to post and for us all to read.

Um, what is “marked” and put in a “JC”?  I swear you guys have a lot of codes?  :laugh:

“marked” has to do with this scripture:

2 Thessalonians 3:14… 14If anyone does not obey our instruction in this letter, take special note of him. Do not associate with him, in order that he may feel ashamed.

in the NWT it reads…

(2 Thessalonians 3:14) But if anyone is not obedient to our word through this letter, keep this one marked, stop associating with him, that he may become ashamed.

A “JC” is a judicial committee…basically thats when the elders pull you aside to “counsel” you…these committee meetings can also lead to your being “shunned”, disfellowshipped, or ex-communicated…if they (elders) feel you are sinning unrepentedly…which means no one can associate or talk with you…until you are “reinstated” into the congregation…

They will only let you back in if you display “fruits that befit repentance”…

Not3in1
    Participant

When Christians have various beliefs that are different from what is taught at the pulpit, they are not “removed”. What is this?

Not3in1
    Participant

DK, would being disfellowshiped even be biblical?  Are we not supposed to forgive 70X7?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (dirtyknections @ June 30 2008,13:10)
    JW's believe that in 1919 Jesus looked down and chose the Anointed JW

OK, OK, and tell me HOW they are able to know this? Good grief. Is this biblical – being able to predict the movements of God and Jesus?

david
    Participant

DK, would being disfellowshiped even be biblical?

Casey, Oct 26, page 38
    Truth or Tradition, JW church

“Regarding disfellowshipping from the verses you listed (which I was very familiar with) we are in agreement. I was simply not informed of the actual reasons that led to the steps and process administered. The strange thing is I now think the witnesses are the only group that follows these admonishments from Paul. Most of us non-witnesses brush over these verses and ignore them, I did.”

Casey is someone on this forum who argued strongly against JW's, but even he realized that JW's are really the only ones who follow those scriptural guidlines.

david

david
    Participant

2 JOHN 9-10
    “Everyone that pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. He that does remain in this teaching is the one that has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to YOU and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him.”

When Christians have various beliefs that are different from what is taught at the pulpit, they are not “removed”. What is this?

In the Christian congregation, at least, the earliest Christian congregation, sometimes association was blocked from certain individuals.

1 CORINTHIANS 5:11
    “But now I am writing YOU to quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man.”

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 232 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account