Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

My position as “Mod” has nothing to do with my posting as not-“Mod”. “Mod” is for clearing up diatribe that people post – which is what i am doing with your posts.

I am not compromising my position in either way. I think you misunderstand me.

WJ thought I was “Lightweight” and i consider him a “HeavenNet Trinity God” – but he doesn't think that now…!

Let me ask you again: WHY?

Please just answer that single question and will go up from you!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 09 2010,21:52)
    OK, I see.  I thought you were talking about a different cliff analogy.  

Well if you have a brain and a capacity to analyse what I write, then of course you can protect yourself from whatever threat I represent.

Of course what more protection should you need?  I don't have Imaginary Friends (despite the ones JustAskin thinks I have) and you have the so-called creator of the universe as your Imaginary Friend.  JustAskin must be really paranoid is he is worried that I present a threat to you.

Actually I think he is just quite insecure in his own beliefs.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

1John 4:4-6 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them:
    because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. They
    are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
    We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us.
    Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 09 2010,21:47)
    Indeed I can claim it is a forgery.

But first you will need to show that it is a signature.

Stuart

If you are willing to now engage me. I will start a new thread in this category >> Creation & Science >>
    Where “I” will present the signature evidences of The Creator”, who's name is YHVH.

Then me, you, and anyone else can discuss the veracity of my claims.
    Are you up to this open-ended challenge my 'big ape' friend?

Even though BD has not repented: I will lift 'his suspension' from dialoging with me on this (new) thread only.
    Hear that BD, I will respond to you (ONLY on the new thread). The thread will be about me attempting
    to prove God's existence, so your continuing to launch personal attacks that were 'winked at'*
    by certain members of this site will be counterproductive to our mutual Goal

Which is to turn the non-believer's heart to one of belief in YHVH!

The (Signature) proof consists of: “A Pattern of Five”;
    and 'below'* is yet another smaller “FRACTAL” of it…
    (wink :;): is mentioned ONLY 5 times in “The Bible”)

*to BD: Job 15:12 Why doth thine heart carry thee away?  and what do thy eyes wink at,
    That thou turnest thy spirit against God, and lettest such words go out of thy mouth? (1John 3:15) (Click Here)

*to T8: Provb.10:10 He that winketh with the eye causeth sorrow: but a prating fool shall fall. (John 7:7)

*to Worshipping Jesus: Psalm 35:19: Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully
    rejoice over me: let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause. (1John 2:11) (Click Here)

*to All: Acts 17:30: And the times of this ignorance God winked at;
    but now commandeth all men every where to repent: (John 15:23)

*There are EXACTLY 613 commandments under the LAW.  
    Prob.6:13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers; (John 3:20)

Ed J (Daniel 11:18 / Isaiah 27:4-5)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Stuart's quote:

JustAskin must be really paranoid is he is worried that I present a threat to you.

Now, Stuart once you get started with your rantings, you forget to critically think about what is the truth of the matter.

How these things delude you I will never know, well maybe I do.

Come on big ape, think.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 10 2010,10:50)
    Stu,

Have you ever considered that YOU don't actually exist? That you are a figment of your own imagination – in your own non-existent dimension?

Yes.

I have decided to agree with Descartes though.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 10 2010,10:57)
    Stu,

My position as “Mod” has nothing to do with my posting as not-“Mod”. “Mod” is for clearing up diatribe that people post – which is what i am doing with your posts.

I am not compromising my position in either way. I think you misunderstand me.

WJ thought I was “Lightweight” and i consider him a “HeavenNet Trinity God” – but he doesn't think that now…!

Let me ask you again: WHY?

Please just answer that single question and will go up from you!

I still would have thought it would be easier for a mod to have the confidence of posters if you can display substance. If you are not taking it seriously then how will people respond when you are required to take action against abuse of the forum?

Why “lightweight”? Can you answer questions about your belief system in a way that really communicates its significance to others, perhaps those like me who do not share it?

An example is when you said “I see you addressed a question or two to me – What were they again – I don't always have time to waste with Insentients so i missed what you were blithering on about and seeking Proof for something or other”.

If I have taken you seriously enough to address questions to you, and you could not be bothered to copy them and reply, why should you be taken seriously?

“…will go up from you” I don't get, sorry. Must be a cultural difference.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 10 2010,13:20)
    Stuart's quote:

JustAskin must be really paranoid is he is worried that I present a threat to you.

Now, Stuart once you get started with your rantings, you forget to critically think about what is the truth of the matter.

How these things delude you I will never know, well maybe I do.

Come on big ape, think.

I think the truth of the matter is those who are stuck in transmit mode (JustAskin isn't all the time, but has been on some issues) are displaying fundamental insecurity in what they believe. If you are going to broadcast your beliefs to the world on a forum like this then I think you owe it to your belief system to know it well enough to be able to have a civil dialogue about it.

My question to him about his opinion that I am in some way satan talking, and his lack of engagement with the logical problems with thinking that way shows me he is not ready to defend his belief system; that there are insecurities there. Add that to the fact that he refers to himself in the third person and it is pretty obviously classic insecurity. I'm sure if I was a psychiatrist I'd know the name for it!

Perhaps your interjection here is the voice of sanity the thread needed!

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 10 2010,12:03)

How is that goal coming along, Ed?

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,17:53)

My question to him about his opinion that I am in some way satan talking

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

I can tell you why JustAskin is right about that… (Click Here)
    Just like JustAskin talks about himself in the ‘third person’!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,17:56)

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

You mean: “How is the effect of that goal coming along”?

That question belongs to Stuart, not Ed J, Satan!
    You should try real hard to stop Satan from ‘talkin’ through you!

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 10 2010,18:08)

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,17:56)

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

You mean: “How is the effect of that goal coming along”?

That question belongs to Stuart, not Ed J, Satan!
    You should try real hard to stop Satan from ‘talkin’ through you!

Did you catch paranoia off JustAskin?

Which of these statements of mine would you believe, Ed?

1. I worship satan.
    2. Satan does not exist.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,18:10)

1. I worship satan.
    2. Satan does not exist.

Stuart

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Edit))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Hi Stuart,

Riddle me this Batman…

That is another ‘dichotomy’, I'm glad you Posted it!
    The Truth is: ‘Two’ can't be true because ‘one’ is a lie.
    How's that for a backward speak accurate explanation?
    ‘The Sape’ has used you to set a word trap riddle for Ed J,
    but Ed J can't fail as he sees right through the wording trap!
    It's plain to see that JustAskin and Ed J worship the same God!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Proclaimer
    Participant

Stu. Satan means adversary.
    Are you an adversary against God?

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

No one is going to change your opinion on Scriptural matters – yet you post in a Scriptural forum! Clearly, you have some belief then, otherwise why even come here?

There is a dual purpose to our responses, mine anyway. To use you as a Scripture punchbag, for one, and to make the word of God known to you so you cannot say on the last: “I did not know”.

Read my Posts, Stu, – no need to believe anything I say – Where do you see “Insecurity” ensconced in my posts? Perhaps that's what you want to see… perhaps just a ploy – none the less – you are incorrect – Justaskin has no [read: few (never say never)] insecurities concerning the Scriptures.

Don't read the above as “Doubt” – read it as “Don't yet know”!

I asked you to tell me “WHY”, but you waffled around it.

Please can I just ask again, “WHY”.
    Is this not simple enough?

Ok, expand:
    “Why did the Universe Spontaneously come into being”?
    “Why is the earth the only inhabited planet in the WHOLE of the Entire UNIVERSE”
    “Why is the whole earth in PERFECT cyclic sustainable unity (This is IMPOSSIBLE by chance alone)”?
    “What is matter composed of, Is it not Energy? Isn't ALL Matter pure Energy”?
    “Why is there Intelligence in all matter that has Life – Why can't bricks talk, (why do rivers Babble – ok, that's a joke!)”/
    “Why is everything FOOD for something else – and everything in 'Nature' recyclable”?
    “Why is the Sky blue – ok, that's an easy one…”
    “Why is the earth EXACTLY xxx million miles from the Sun, AND, Exactly yyy times smaller than the Sun and zzz times larger than it's moon – put the equation together: fascinating, eh? Coincidence, NO!”
    “Why has Science not enables us to transcend out of our four dimensional space (There is an answer to this – do you know it, Stu?)”?

Ok, stu, S'il vous plaît répondre à la question.

JustAskin
    Participant

t8,

I don't think you will get a sensible answer from Stu by asking him that. He doesn't believe in God therefore his answer is “No”.

He hasn't yet learnt the fear of God, to fear God so he laughs in the face of any such suggestion but has yet to wake up to teh realities of what he is denying.

t may be better to refer to God as a “Higher Power than Science” (Another name for God).

Science is Satan's toy – With Science Satan aims to fool sentient man that he (Sentient man) can become his own God – because Satan failed to gain that position for himself, and just like he entices many to Worship Jesus, hoping to see Jesus take up the temptation and fail, just as he entices many to worship the holy Spirit, hoping to make man make IT another God.

Yes, Science has it's place in the great scheme of things and is indeed a powerful force (and Stu is a powerful one – Even JustAskin is finding it hard going against his entrenched position!)

Science is the 'Tangible' part of the Higher Power's creative force – do not dismiss it. But those who live IN IT are like those who live by the Sword or, Like in Star Wars, Live by “the FARCE” – it is clear that even “The Farce” is limited in it's potential for the WHOLE of Creation and while certainly Powerful – cannot, in itself, actually change one iota of the greater force that is the physio-spiritual embodiment of creation of the Higher Power.

Can it be believed that The Higher power would allow uncensored creations (inventions) by Mankind. How is it the Scriptures tells that Man will create whatever comes to his mind – yet we know that it also says that this is limited to “Not destroying the earth”. And those words were written tens of thousands of years ago – and still hold true today!
    Women are to 'hold to their husbands' – how long ago was that written – back in the days (I love that! I must be getting old?) – the days of Adam and eve, yet it still holds true today (Watch a woman with her husband/partner – does she not CLING to Him!) Science would say that they would develop to be EQUAL (Disobedient, yes – and that we see today just as Scriptures says – did Science see that coming?)

What has Mankind discovered, designed, uncovered, refined, created, perfected affected or dissected that was not already known to “Nature”, that Science should be held as a “God” to be worshipped by deluded “Stu Pots” who live in little cuberooms off cubeshaped residential laboratory building corridors and are only allowed out once a week to have their Pods cleaned because it takes so much effort to remove and refit the bricks each time so their heads can get through the doorways.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2010,10:00)

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,18:10)

1. I worship satan.
    2. Satan does not exist.

Stuart

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Edit))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Hi Stuart,

Riddle me this Batman…

That is another ‘dichotomy’, I'm glad you Posted it!
    The Truth is: ‘Two’ can't be true because ‘one’ is a lie.
    How's that for a backward speak accurate explanation?
    ‘The Sape’ has used you to set a word trap riddle for Ed J,
    but Ed J can't fail as he sees right through the wording trap!
    It's plain to see that JustAskin and Ed J worship the same God!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

I guess the solution to this apparent dichotomy relies on whether you and JustAskin agree with t8 that “satan” should be translated as “adversary”.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 11 2010,11:34)
    Stu. Satan means adversary.
    Are you an adversary against God?

Do you have a scriptural basis for dismissing the Abrahamic view that satan is equivalent to the devil, embodied in an actual supernatural being?

Otherwise, see JustAskin's post for my answer. I'm sure you will be able to tease it out from the paranoid ranting in which it is embedded!

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

I agree that “Satan” means “Adversary” (amongst other meanings of the same ilk)

However, it is a purposeless agreement as it is just agreeing the definition of a well known Term and Name, in that “Satan” is a Term meaning (…as above…) and is also a Name given to One (or anyone) who fulfils that role.

JustAskin
    Participant

“Devil” means “opposer” and “Evil One” and …”Satan” and therefore also “Adversary”.

The two terms (“Satan” and “[the] Devil”) are interchangeable and dependent on context and personal preference.

[the] Devil is never a Name, but used for descriptive effect in order to widens the scope of the term “Satan” which can, as said, be either a term or a Name.

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

No one is going to change your opinion on Scriptural matters – yet you post in a Scriptural forum! Clearly, you have some belief then, otherwise why even come here?

That is not completely true, actually. My exposure here to quotations of scripture, and the associated study required to get the background, has shown me more and more how the thinking of the writers of scripture matches the effects of having a human brain that might be genetically predisposed to god belief, and having a human brain that is susceptible to believing nonsense regardless of the presence or absence of god genes. The great hope that some atheists had in the 1960s when science appeared to be getting to grips with cosmology and many other fields was that religion would simply become redundant, has turned out to be naïve: religion is not about reality, it is about what can be done to the human brain. Gods do not exist outside the human brain, but the concept finds a very welcome home in that brain, cobbled together as it is through a strange set of evolutionary twists and turns.

Posting here is educational, but not in the manner you might hope. Elsewhere I have read several accounts of people who started in the state of what you might call ignorant christian and who have moved away from that religious adherence altogether purely as a result of becoming more familiar with what scripture actually says. I was never a god believer, but I now understand better why people become believers, and some of the reasons why people move into or out of god belief. The study of why people believe absurd things is not dull! Homeopathy, UFOs, tarot cards, psychic cold reading are all in the same area of consideration.

There is a dual purpose to our responses, mine anyway. To use you as a Scripture punchbag, for one, and to make the word of God known to you so you cannot say on the last: “I did not know”.

Yes, that is part of the edutainment value here. You are one of the furthest along the line that ends at “He is the example of satan talking that I was warned about, therefore no matter what either of us says, I cannot be wrong because I have god / scripture on my side”. So you claiming that it is me whose opinions cannot be changed is somewhat hypocritical. You have no intention of having your opinions changed because you have already made your mind up on what I say, no matter what it is. If you are wrong, then will you claim you “didn’t know”? Fortunately for you, if I am right then there is no jealous supernatural being waiting to punish you for every wrong move you did not acknowledge with some act or other of mindless obsequiousness. That is the good news of atheism!

Read my Posts, Stu, – no need to believe anything I say – Where do you see “Insecurity” ensconced in my posts? Perhaps that's what you want to see… perhaps just a ploy – none the less – you are incorrect – Justaskin has no [read: few (never say never)] insecurities concerning the Scriptures.

All you have to do is stop and think about the “satan talking” business. You are using that as an excuse not to engage in answering questions.

Ok, expand:
    “Why did the Universe Spontaneously come into being”?

What do you mean by the word “spontaneous”? It is critical to the question.

“Why is the earth the only inhabited planet in the WHOLE of the Entire UNIVERSE”

You don’t know that it is. Why should it be?

“Why is the whole earth in PERFECT cyclic sustainable unity (This is IMPOSSIBLE by chance alone)”?

I have no idea what you mean by “PERFECT cyclic sustainable unity”. In what way is it that?

“What is matter composed of, Is it not Energy? Isn't ALL Matter pure Energy”?

Yes, matter is composed of energy, and energy is a form of matter.

“Why is there Intelligence in all matter that has Life?”

I don’t think matter has intelligence. Some life has intelligence.

“Why is everything FOOD for something else – and everything in 'Nature' recyclable”?

Because a species will only survive if it has food. The members of that species most able to exploit an ecological niche, including its food, are those that will come to reproduce and populate it. The net effect of all of these exploited niches, the ecosystem, is what you are talking about. Natural selection explains the lot.

“Why is the Sky blue – ok, that's an easy one…”

Particles in the outer atmosphere. Is that what you were going to say?

“Why is the earth EXACTLY xxx million miles from the Sun, AND, Exactly yyy times smaller than the Sun and zzz times larger than it's moon – put the equation together: fascinating, eh? Coincidence, NO!”

The numbers are 160 and 400. And it is indeed a coincidence for us because we live at a time in earth’s history when it happens to be true. It has not always been the case, and it will not be the case in the future.

“Why has Science not enables us to transcend out of our four dimensional space (There is an answer to this – do you know it, Stu?)”?

I don’t think it is true that we cannot transcend four dimensions. I have never made any observation that indicates the movement through our four-dimensional space-time of anything five-dimensional, although possibly quantum particles do. You could be occupying a fifth dimension and not realise it.

Ok, stu, S'il vous plaît répondre à la question.

Bien sure. Toujours! Et tu?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 11 2010,13:04)
    “Devil” means “opposer” and “Evil One” and …”Satan” and therefore also “Adversary”.

The two terms (“Satan” and “[the] Devil”) are interchangeable and dependent on context and personal preference.

[the] Devil is never a Name, but used for descriptive effect in order to widens the scope of the term “Satan” which can, as said, be either a term or a Name.

To be clear, are you saying that either the devil or satan is the name for an actual supernatural being?

It's going to be tedious asking everyone who tells me I am satan talking whether they agree with scriptures or the christadelphians…

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account