Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Nov. 02 2010,04:48)
    Hi Stu,

It just underlines who and what you are.

Nice comeback justaskin,
    Way to put stu in his place.

Imagine being a person who wants an explanation.

Tim

Proclaimer
    Participant

Where is Stu's explanation for how the universe came into being from nothing or from an eternal something that is not living or intelligent.
    We have been waiting for an explanation for years and every year it never comes.
    Yet he can magically rule out a God or creator with no proof required.

Stu
    Participant

Hi Stu,
    Thank you also for your response.

You couldn't pay me a greater compliment.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 02 2010,16:07)
    Where is Stu's explanation for how the universe came into being from nothing or from an eternal something that is not living or intelligent.
    We have been waiting for an explanation for years and every year it never comes.
    Yet he can magically rule out a God or creator with no proof required.

I recently reposted my original quoting of Hawking, a more eloquent explainer of it than me. Do you not remember? You said you would reply when you had more time.

As usual, you appear to have no reply.

As for gods, there seems to be no need to rule them out at all: no god appears ever to have done anything. Unless you can give unambiguous evidence against that conclusion.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Stu,

Hi JustAskin,

You're right! He asks for evidence and, when it's presented,
    he then closes his eyes just like his avatar presents himself! (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

JustAskin
    Participant

To all.

Stu must be really hurting inside, seeing all that is presented to him on a plate of tastey Food of Truth. He slavvers and hungers for the presentation and claws at it but it is covered by an invisible force field.

We try to put stu out of his yawning misery, his hunger, his desire (For why else did he come to this feast and remains even now?).

'Stu', we say, 'you need only believe and the forcefield will be removed and you will hunger no more'.

But he does not, will not, cannot.

Stu remains grubbing around in the dust with his fork and spoon made of Science, snatching at anything he uncovers with them. Watch a blackbird, or a hen, 'Scratch, scatch, look, snatch'…what a way for a 'creature with spirit' to behave? Lower than base animals.

Stu, no need for magic word, 'Abracadabra', 'Rumplestiltskin', 'Shazam!', whatever…just believe, and you will be free… The secrets of the magic rabbit will be revealed.

Stu, here it is in short
    …the Rabbit was always there.
    …it didn't appear from nowhere.
    …the magician had control of it and the place it was hidden.
    The magician decided when, where, how and why, it should appear, and what manner of rabbit it would be, it's nature, it's character…a quiesscent rabbit, a placid rabbit, a boiterous rabbit, a small, large, white, black, mottled, real or fake.
    He claps his hand and the rabbit [appesrs to] 'disappears' in front of your eyes. How? Easy, while your were distracted. For there are greater things than that which is perceived with the limited human senses, the expectation of what should happen next…we anticipate what should happen…the magician exploits such expectations…'look at my hands', he says as he lifts the rabbit quickly upwards and draws your eyes to an 'expected' position, then he immediately claps his hands while the rabbit is slipped back in to the hat… Your eyes 'see' the rabbit in his hands due to residual memory, but now…it was never there…but Science says it is…stu, who is the deceived…

Proclaimer
    Participant

But the rabbit just appeared out of nothing, or the rabbit is eternal and pops in and out of existence, surely?
    :laugh:

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 02 2010,16:18)
    I recently reposted my original quoting of Hawking, a more eloquent explainer of it than me. Do you not remember? You said you would reply when you had more time.

I remember.

So let me get this straight. You follow Prophet Hawking and does that mean that you believe that gravity is an eternal force?
    It has always been?

Is Gravity God?

Looking forward to hear more about how this Gravity God works if that is the case.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 02 2010,16:14)

Hi Stu,

Stuart

The fool has said there is no God.
    Is that a higher one?

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

Stu must be really hurting inside,

Nope. Sorry! I am pained by the fact that some people who possess the most remarkable machine we know will use it so poorly, but that is not of direct pain to me personally.

seeing all that is presented to him on a plate of tastey Food of Truth.

Badly spelled religious metaphor with no meaning.

He slavvers and hungers for the presentation and claws at it but it is covered by an invisible force field.

Badly spelled platitude and pseudoscience.

We try to put stu out of his yawning misery, his hunger, his desire (For why else did he come to this feast and remains even now?).

Um… threat of euthenasia?

'Stu', we say, 'you need only believe and the forcefield will be removed and you will hunger no more'.

Is that what they chant in the churches these days? May the force be with you… and be with you also?

But he does not, will not, cannot.

Sorry, drifted off there into a more interesting concept. What were you on about again?

Stu remains grubbing around in the dust with his fork and spoon made of Science, snatching at anything he uncovers with them. Watch a blackbird, or a hen, 'Scratch, scatch, look, snatch'…what a way for a 'creature with spirit' to behave? Lower than base animals.

You have ignored the interesting aspects of it. Did you not have a very good experience of science at school? Did you have any experience of it? Did you go to school?

Stu, no need for magic word, 'Abracadabra', 'Rumplestiltskin', 'Shazam!', whatever…just believe, and you will be free… The secrets of the magic rabbit will be revealed.

Can you please tell me where that verse is in the Judeo-christian bible? I would like to read it in context.

Stu, here it is in short
    …the Rabbit was always there.
    …it didn't appear from nowhere.
    …the magician had control of it and the place it was hidden.
    The magician decided when, where, how and why, it should appear, and what manner of rabbit it would be, it's nature, it's character…a quiesscent rabbit, a placid rabbit, a boiterous rabbit, a small, large, white, black, mottled, real or fake.
    He claps his hand and the rabbit [appesrs to] 'disappears' in front of your eyes. How? Easy, while your were distracted. For there are greater things than that which is perceived with the limited human senses, the expectation of what should happen next…we anticipate what should happen…the magician exploits such expectations…'look at my hands', he says as he lifts the rabbit quickly upwards and draws your eyes to an 'expected' position, then he immediately claps his hands while the rabbit is slipped back in to the hat… Your eyes 'see' the rabbit in his hands due to residual memory, but now…it was never there…but Science says it is…stu, who is the deceived…

Read J.S.Haldane’s witty comment for more details…

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 03 2010,09:05)

Hi Stu,

Stuart

Is that a higher one?

It is consistent with how wrong the rest of the tome is that contains that lame attempt at innoculation of the gullible.

I am happy to be that “fool” that demonstrates the absurdity of the whole of your Book of Haldane Rabbits.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 03 2010,09:04)

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 02 2010,16:18)
    I recently reposted my original quoting of Hawking, a more eloquent explainer of it than me.  Do you not remember?  You said you would reply when you had more time.

I remember.

So let me get this straight. You follow Prophet Hawking and does that mean that you believe that gravity is an eternal force?
    It has always been?

Is Gravity God?

Looking forward to hear more about how this Gravity God works if that is the case.

Is your god very UIOP{};?

If you cannot answer this question, then how can you say there is such a thing?

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

To All.

Has anyone noticed that Stu is like what Avatar man will be…

He is simply processing what is written like a Computer program Compiler: Tokenise each word, Analyse structure, flag up symantic anomolies, create intermediate 'p' code, first pass, second pass, create machine code.

After all that, his own internal program goes awry and the whole process gets diverted to the same 'Error page', the one that always says: 'Warning, Warning Will Robinson…Does not compute'

Analyse Stu response to my last post….
    Stu concentrates, not the human meaning of what is written but the tokens, the individual words, whether they are spelt right, etc. Instead of the human reading that can easily overcome minor errors, error correction, even Microsoft has learned how to write error detection and correction into it's Webbrowser and Operating System…IE8 and Windows 7, ain't too bad, I hear!!

Why Stu…I know….because you do what many do when they in a corner…just talk nonesense, or frivory without responding to the point so it looks to naive readers that you are actually answering to the point.

You won't answer to the point because it actually makes sense, so find some frivorous 'error' to cause a 'point Crash'…'Throwing an Error' without a 'Catching point'.

Stu, it might help if you responded in 'Human understanding form' instead of 'Computer/Machine analysis form'.

Maybe we could then lead you towards your inner Spirituallness.

Even computers hold the 'Spirit' of their creators. You see a System and you know instantly by the way it 'feels' that it is a 'Microsoft Operating System', same as Linux, Apple's OSX…see, the Spirit is there.
    Yet you look at a human, how he 'operates' and still not see…the designer, the spirit of the designer.

Poor blind Stuart.

Stu
    Participant

No, I didn't notice that. Anyone else?

Stuart

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 03 2010,20:05)
    No, I didn't notice that.  Anyone else?

Stuart

I didn't, I am still trying to figure out what things
    like “frivory” and ” frivorous” mean.

Tim

JustAskin
    Participant

Frivolous… My speech impediment…in writing…

Stu pretends not to know what 'Avatar man' is so that he doesn't have to admit that 'Avatar Man' has a creator.

It is quite clear Stu is deliberately hiding his understanding of the existence of 'a Godlike' person.

It is also quite clear that he is here in this forum for us to help convert him…no one walks into a Police Station and says, 'i don't believe there is such a thing as crime'. And when he is shown the evidence, tries to use statistics, phsychology and phylosophy to convince every police officer that they are dilluded.
    The police try to warn him that crime is real and if he doesn't believe it then he will certainly end up as one of the crime statistics that Stu denies is real.

Oh, by the way, he had his brain stolen from his rucksack while he was inside the station but he didn't miss it until it was find dumped in a wastebin with a note attached with an apology note written on it saying, 'I have turned from thievery, never have i stolen a more pointless airheaded item. I now know it is wrong!'.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Nov. 04 2010,16:41)

Stu pretends not to know what 'Avatar man' is so that he doesn't have to admit that 'Avatar Man' has a creator.

It is quite clear Stu is deliberately hiding his understanding of the existence of 'a Godlike' person.

It is also quite clear that he is here in this forum for us to help convert him…no one walks into a Police Station and says, 'i don't believe there is such a thing as crime'. And when he is shown the evidence, tries to use statistics, phsychology and phylosophy to convince every police officer that they are dilluded.
    The police try to warn him that crime is real and if he doesn't believe it then he will certainly end up as one of the crime statistics that Stu denies is real.

Oh, by the way, he had his brain stolen from his rucksack while he was inside the station but he didn't miss it until it was find dumped in a wastebin with a note attached with an apology note written on it saying, 'I have turned from thievery, never have i stolen a more pointless airheaded item. I now know it is wrong!'.

AJ

stu,is a pro gamer,we are his opponents,we just don't know it

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Nov. 04 2010,09:41)

How is project convert Stu going, JustAskin?

Just asking.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Nov. 03 2010,16:58)

Quote (t8 @ Nov. 03 2010,09:05)

Hi Stu,

Stuart

Is that a higher one?

It is consistent with how wrong the rest of the tome is that contains that lame attempt at innoculation of the gullible.

I am happy to be that “fool” that demonstrates the absurdity of the whole of your Book of Haldane Rabbits.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

fool = evil

Prob.13:19 The desire accomplished is sweet to the soul: but it is abomination to fools to depart from evil.
    Prob.14:16 A wise man feareth, and departeth from evil: but the fool rageth, and is confident.
    Eccl.5:1: Keep thy foot when thou goest to the house of God, and be more ready to hear,
    than to give the sacrifice of fools: for they consider not that they do evil.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,
    The conversion is for your benefit, not mine, nor t8, nor David, nor anyone else.

We are trying to show you that there is more to life, life…than Science.

Science is only uncovering that which has already happened.

That which has already happened is through a controlled process which Science cannot explain, anymore thsn Avatar Man can explain how he came to be nor the artificial environment he exists in.

Viewing 20 posts - 701 through 720 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account