Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

You mean that you see the analogy and cannot refute it.

How do you “refute an analogy”? The only way to do that is to show it is a false analogy. The point is I did not understand either the analogy nor the point you were trying to make by it.

Needless to say, selfdenial is the order of the day and you will find some evasive diatribe to post back to muddy the waters and melt away the revelation of your indisputable insight.

Huh?

By the way, i notice that you never respond in any meaningful way to 'the big question': Why.

Did you ask a question? Could you repeat it please?

The programmer who wrote the avatar program can 'create artificial life' inside the computer by allowing adaptive coding in the way that real life adapts to changing environmental, social, psychological, etc., situations to retain a potential 'growth' of positive development.
    See, i don't debunk Science in that way. How many times do i say, 'Science is not wrong'?

Good to see that you agree completely with Hawking and his evidence-based, falsifiable scientific theory that explains the origin of matter, and with Darwin and his evidence-based, falsifiable scientific theory that explains our common ancestry with all other living things and unbroken lineage back to single-celled organisms.

What is missing from Science, and concerning Avatar man, is this: Why, why was he created, for what purpose was he made, for what reason does he have 'reasoning ability', survival instincts, adaptive development, …?

What is “Avatar man”?

Stu, it is clear and obvious… It is for the Glory of the programmer, the one who created him and the envirinment he 'lives and exists in'.

Stu, have you ever 'created' anything?
    Did the thing you 'created' turn round and deny that you 'created' it?

How did you feel, how would you feel? Glad, Sad, Mad?

Nothing I have ever created has turned around and denied that I created it. What experience have you had of this bizarre concept?

Stu, when you plant a garden, you create 'an environment'. In that environment you expect to sustain 'life' through the floral and fauna that occupy that garden.
    What happens if plants go bad? You rip them out and plant others. Tge floral adapt in position through seeding, you change 'clops', bunches, arrangements that work together in colour, complementary style, provide shelter, shade, exchange of nutrient intake and output, everything recycling to maintain all output as new input.
    The fauna. When something goes wrong with one, your 'spirit' goes out to it to nurture it back to help, vetenary husbandry, love and concern.
    Everything in harmony…yet for what reason, why? Why the whole effort?

Why does there have to be a reason?

The reason, the why? For your glory, stu. Your pleasure, your delight. The flora and fauna contains YOUR Spirit, Stu. When someone sees your harmonious, completely self sustaining beautifully craftwithin, they will glorify you, Stuart.

What bollocks you write. It appears to be for your glory more than anything else.

Now, appoint a gardener to 'develop' the garden, enhance it, weed it, adapt it for you. Call him, 'the Gardening Man', or just 'Man', 'the Man', 'Man'.

Man, is one like the fauna but not so. Man is a special creation that will be both like you, stuart, but also like the fauna, so they meld into the environment, be a part of it, Live in it, affect it, change it, and so on, be the husbandary of the fauna, call upin you, your spirit (your knowledge, your skills, your love, your strength, power, energy, righteousness, patience, creativity and truth of the ideal).

The man will be able to take from the garden what he needs to sustain himself in the garden but he will be mindful to balance this with his task of maintaing the flora and fauna. He can 'eat' the fruit of the fruiting plants, the tubars of the ground plants, the flesh of certain fauna if enough flora is not available at certain times of the recycling process (Seasons).

Then the man, because you, stu, are absent from his knowledge, because he says, 'i am in charge' and denies he who put him in charge, that's you stuart, the man starts to believe he is autonomous.
    So, you set him a challenge…
    Can he sustain himself and the garden and all within,…without you guidance, without your 'spirit', stu.

And you look on as he struggles, you pitch in from time to time to keep the man from destroying everything but abstain from stopping him damaging the garden.

At the end of the challenge, you know you can recreate the garden, despite what the man has done, his failure.
    Never again can the man raise a challenge against you, stuart, and deny the need for your 'spirit' and guidance in the 'New Garden' that will evolve under the development of the 'new man', the changed man, the spirit yielding man.

So stu, i answered the question for you, the WHY.

It is for the pleasure of HIM who created it all, created us all. For his glory, pleasure, honor, praise…and we who receive his 'spirit', will Worship him, that is 'Serve him directly, subject our life by the spirit, to him, accept his, and only his guidance, listen to his 'voice', one voice, one guide, one commander, one God'

Which god is that again? There are so many that you will understand how easy it is for me to confuse them. Let me thing…you are banging tediously on about some gardening metaphor, so perhaps you mean the Roman god Ceres.

Is that it?

If not, I’ll play again. Maybe you could give me a vowel for ten points.

Stuart

david
    Participant

Just because Steven Hawkin has a electromechanical voice box like Darth Vader doesn't make him any wiser than the ordinary man in the street.

It sure makes him “Stephen Hawking” seem wiser though. It seems like he is trapped in that body and he is unable to do anything except think, and then think some more. And that just makes him feel wise. The darth vader voice probably helps too.

JustAskin
    Participant

David,
    True.

And humans are gathering themselves to believe that anything that comes from an electronic source, Wikipedia, netBible, Twitter, and has a mechanical resonance audio output, is the mind and voice of our new 'God'.

To me, this is what is spoken of in Revelations, where the great dragon gives his power to the beast that was wounded but yet lived…i know it's not but i like the analogy all the same.

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

I thought you had some semblance of intelligence…but i see now that you don't.

Actually, you do gave intelligence. You just refusing to acknowledge what is truthful. You 'misuse' your intelligence. Being evasive, and satisfactorally evasive, requires intelligence to understand you in the 'proverbial' and it requires 'cleverness' to devise a way out.

Unfortunately, while your tactics may work on many others, it does not work on JustAskin (not t8).

Slither away, Stu, it's what ya best at.

Why, Stu, Why?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 22 2010,19:52)
    Stu,

I thought you had some semblance of intelligence…but i see now that you don't.

Actually, you do gave intelligence. You just refusing to acknowledge what is truthful. You 'misuse' your intelligence. Being evasive, and satisfactorally evasive, requires intelligence to understand you in the 'proverbial' and it requires 'cleverness' to devise a way out.

Unfortunately, while your tactics may work on many others, it does not work on JustAskin (not t8).

Slither away, Stu, it's what ya best at.

Why, Stu, Why?

Because JustAskin, because.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu, this is amazing…that answer is brilliant…fantastic….

'Because'… Stu. Yes… Because. Yes.

Stu, i say this: 'Why Me' and I answer myself with, 'Because Me'.

See Stu, you do have Truth in you. You just need now to 'believe'.

Why, Stu, why … do you need to believe?

Because… Your 'life' depends on the belief.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 23 2010,06:31)
    Stu, this is amazing…that answer is brilliant…fantastic….

'Because'… Stu. Yes… Because. Yes.

Stu, i say this: 'Why Me' and I answer myself with, 'Because Me'.

See Stu, you do have Truth in you. You just need now to 'believe'.

Why, Stu, why … do you need to believe?

Because… Your 'life' depends on the belief.

And now ask me “WHEN, Stu, WHEN?” and I will show you my brilliance again by answering “Wednesday, JustAskin, Wednesday!”.

Profound, no? A deep answer to the when question.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,
    Yes, i heard that Science had worked out the exact date that the earth was created.

That is certainly 'deep'.

However, 'When' is not a worthy question because, once again, it is about 'Uncovering' what was 'hidden', same with 'What', 'Where', 'How' and 'Who', these are all questions of revealing.

But the 'Why', this is different. This gives the whole purpose behind all the other questions, the pinnacle question, the great question, the question that Science cannot answer, yes, you answered correctly: 'Because'. 'the Cause'.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 23 2010,20:29)
    Stu,
    Yes, i heard that Science had worked out the exact date that the earth was created.

That is certainly 'deep'.

However, 'When' is not a worthy question because, once again, it is about 'Uncovering' what was 'hidden', same with 'What', 'Where', 'How' and 'Who', these are all questions of revealing.

But the 'Why', this is different. This gives the whole purpose behind all the other questions, the pinnacle question, the great question, the question that Science cannot answer, yes, you answered correctly: 'Because'. 'the Cause'.

I did not put any capitals in the word because. That is because you cannot show me that any are warranted.

So you appreciate the unworthiness of the question “when?”. It is as irrelevant and nonsensical to ask that question as it is to ask “why?”.

By the way, can you tell me WHY the universe was created? I mean in more depth than just naming something you cannot show to exist and asserting some desire it has that you cannot possibly know?

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

JustAskin, some of these posts are amazing. The one on the bottom of page 60 was good.

How are you Stuart ?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 23 2010,22:31)
    JustAskin, some of these posts are amazing. The one on the bottom of page 60 was good.

What was good about it?

I am well thanks, and you?

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 23 2010,23:53)

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 23 2010,22:31)

What was good about it?

I am well thanks, and you?

Stuart

Really good thanks Stuart.

terraricca
    Participant

all

2Co 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2Co 6:14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 24 2010,09:04)
    all

2Co 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

2Co 6:14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

Pierre

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

So, bye then. Please shake your shoes away from the house as the sand gets between the demons’ hooves and irritates them.

By the way, regarding 2 Corinthians, does your god want people to know him and repent or not?

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

stu

you ask;By the way, regarding 2 Corinthians, does your god want people to know him and repent or not?

Stuart

this is a individual question to answer by everyone of us,but it is in spirit and in our hearths and by our action that we respond to that question.we are at liberty to say yes or no.

Pierre

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

I asked YOU that question and you cannot answer because to attempt to answer would be to betray and display your ignorance.

If I must answer for you, it is only to say “For the glory of Him that created it”.

I gave several analogies – and yet you keep dismissing them trying to seek a FALSE answer from me.

Scriptures says “The Greeks seek proof and the Jews seek a sign”. Stu, you are one such “Greek”.

Hey, think about that, Stu, You are mentioned in the Bible by Jesus!!! Unfortunately, it wasn't in a complementary manner.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Oct. 24 2010,11:34)
    stu

you ask;By the way, regarding 2 Corinthians, does your god want people to know him and repent or not?

Stuart

this is a individual question to answer by everyone of us,but it is in spirit and in our hearths and by our action that we respond to that question.we are at liberty to say yes or no.

Pierre

You equivocate. Let me ask again. How is it possible to repent and accept your Imaginary Friend if, allegedly, it has blinded non-believers and made them incapable of seeing what it wants?

How would it then be ethical to exact any kind of punishment on them for not repenting?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 24 2010,11:53)
    Stu,

I asked YOU that question and you cannot answer because to attempt to answer would be to betray and display your ignorance.

If I must answer for you, it is only to say “For the glory of Him that created it”.

I gave several analogies – and yet you keep dismissing them trying to seek a FALSE answer from me.

Scriptures says “The Greeks seek proof and the Jews seek a sign”. Stu, you are one such “Greek”.

Hey, think about that, Stu, You are mentioned in the Bible by Jesus!!! Unfortunately, it wasn't in a complementary manner.

Why do you give analogies? Why can't you give a straightforward explanation?

Can you answer the question directly? How is it ethical that your Imaginary Friend would blind people to what they are expected to do then punish them for not doing it?

Sounds like simple nonsense for gullible and uncritical people who have not advanced past the first stages of ethical thinking.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

Because not all non-believers are blinded (Shouldn't that be 'blound'?)

There are those marked out for purgatory from the beginning of time – to act as a lure to others (Stu, it seems you are one such).
    Those, like you, are hooked on the line of selfconceit, and your life is full of seemingly positive, to lure others into the wrongful thinking to gain your seemingly positive life benefits.

But the wise man will shun, your beliefs and come out of their trace and adhere to the truth.

That's what it really means…

JustAskin
    Participant

Hey Stu,

look at that. I was answering your question BEFORE you asked me.

Viewing 20 posts - 621 through 640 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account