Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 16 2010,07:36)
    My God!

Stuart is telling us that man knows better how the universe SHOULD have been created.

Can anyone believe the audacity of this guy.

Stuart is clearly an alien. Or is he a God above God Amighty, God's God, to boot?

Hi JustAskin,

That is because an important piece of the puzzle is always overlooked!

In craftsmanship 'know it alls' always know better,
    until the information they didn't consider is presented!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

JustAskin
    Participant

Edj, true, true.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi JustAskin,

You know, understanding the Bible works the same way.
    It's best to present the Bible verses that don't fit their view,
    and ask them to explain; rather than telling them 'their wrong'! (Matt.10:16)

Your brother in
    Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

JustAskin
    Participant

Edj,Perhaps…The person who invented UPVC and other plastics possibly thought they had trounced God in producing a nondecaying product…until they realised that the nondecaying product produced so much pollution waste from the oil refinement, nevermind the destructive waste byproducts of the drilling, dredging, deepdown mining, death and destruction getting the oil out of the ground in the first place.No decay means the product is nonrecyclable ,…and in a goldfish bowl world like we live in, everything needs to be recyclable …just as God made it…Oh, where is wisdom, where is foresight, forethought, where is knowledge, what is commonsense…to an Scientific Atheist?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 16 2010,07:36)
    Stuart is telling us that man knows better how the universe SHOULD have been created.

Where?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 16 2010,08:14)
    Edj,Perhaps…The person who invented UPVC and other plastics possibly thought they had trounced God in producing a nondecaying product…until they realised that the nondecaying product produced so much pollution waste from the oil refinement, nevermind the destructive waste byproducts of the drilling, dredging, deepdown mining, death and destruction getting the oil out of the ground in the first place.No decay means the product is nonrecyclable ,…and in a goldfish bowl world like we live in, everything needs to be recyclable …just as God made it…Oh, where is wisdom, where is foresight, forethought, where is knowledge, what is commonsense…to an Scientific Atheist?

Where did you get the idea that no decay means non-recyclable?

The problem there is not scientific, it is economic.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

there they go. Always an excuse. Now that Science can't provide a solution to the problem, they turn for help from another discipline.

Next it might be Sociology, then What? Linguistics, Pshychology…guess what's happening here?

A slow but sure creep towards religion…a belief in 'a God'.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 16 2010,10:43)
    there they go. Always an excuse. Now that Science can't provide a solution to the problem, they turn for help from another discipline.

Next it might be Sociology, then What? Linguistics, Pshychology…guess what's happening here?

A slow but sure creep  towards religion…a belief in 'a God'.

You said there was a problem. It is not a problem of science because we can recycle most materials, it is an economic problem because those materials are not valued enough for people to pay for the recycling.

Here you go again, actually. Instead of fronting up with a response you ignore the point and change the subject.

Have you been taking lessons from BD?

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

The likes of Stu are a marvel to the ability to be completely blind while standing in the light, acknowledging that there is a light but denying the source of the light.

Stu, i don't feel that i ignored anything. I may not have responded to all of whatever, but i wrote only what i wrote because i only felt to write what i write, nothing more.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 16 2010,11:36)
    The likes of Stu are a marvel to the ability to be completely blind while standing in the light, acknowledging that there is a light but denying the source of the light.

Stu, i don't feel that i ignored anything. I may not have responded to all of whatever, but i wrote only what i wrote because i only felt to write what i write, nothing more.

So while I show how, for example, creationists are lying low-life, you just want to be allowed to make statements about others without supporting them with facts or arguments.

Fair enough, I suppose. You do reap what you sow.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,
    You are the lowlife who cannot fathim the depth of my arguments because to do so woud expose you 'not false but non-valid' arguments.

You are fearful of truth because truth is like a tornado. It will rip through you and tear your heart out, so you hide in your shelter when JustAskin passes by carrying the sword of truth in the breath of God, the tornado of wisdom, might, power and authority.

You are as a little child, as t8 put it, 'mesmerised by the rabbit being pulled out of the hat'. And no matter how much the 'adult' tries to explain 'the Truth of the Reality' you desire to believe the 'trick' of the act for only so can your head and mind contain the wonder of 'something out of nothing' illusion.

There was ALWAYS something there.
    The Rabbit was ALWAYS in the hat, or in the table under the hat comimg up through the dimensions, the 'trapdoor' in the hat.

Whatever way, it did not come out of nothing by itself, the rabbit has no sense to do that. The concept of jumping out of a hat on tick is not in the mind of the rabbit…therefore it is another, higher, intelligent controling force that decided when and how and where and WHY the rabbit is to 'appear' out of the hat.

And further, when the 'illusion' should be explained. Ceratainly not while the audience is still only able to drink milk, but when they are weaned and able to eat meat.

Stu, keep drinking milk for the time being. Ine day, i hope, you will try to nibble on a tiny piece of meat and see that it won't kill you but increase your knowledge.

Science is not wrong. It is those who seek to exploit it for their own unGodly purposes.

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

You are fearful of truth because truth is like a tornado. It will rip through you and tear your heart out, so you hide in your shelter when JustAskin passes by carrying the sword of truth in the breath of God, the tornado of wisdom, might, power and authority.

You really are a megalomaniac, aren’t you. Dull of me to state the obvious, but there it is. How do you fit your head through your front door?

You are as a little child, as t8 put it, 'mesmerised by the rabbit being pulled out of the hat'. And no matter how much the 'adult' tries to explain 'the Truth of the Reality' you desire to believe the 'trick' of the act for only so can your head and mind contain the wonder of 'something out of nothing' illusion.

Actually t8 has said words to the effect that I am not as a child, so you would have to ask him about that. Do you think he is impressed with the way you carry on alongside the word “mod” on his website?

There was ALWAYS something there.
    The Rabbit was ALWAYS in the hat, or in the table under the hat comimg up through the dimensions, the 'trapdoor' in the hat.

t8 probably would approve of you making an analogy that says nothing.

Whatever way, it did not come out of nothing by itself, the rabbit has no sense to do that. The concept of jumping out of a hat on tick is not in the mind of the rabbit…therefore it is another, higher, intelligent controling force that decided when and how and where and WHY the rabbit is to 'appear' out of the hat.

Is this rabbit a metaphor for your Imaginary Friend?

And further, when the 'illusion' should be explained. Ceratainly not while the audience is still only able to drink milk, but when they are weaned and able to eat meat.

You’re drunk again. It must be the weekend.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

I see you are agreeing with me.

Your responses contain nothing in the valid nor tangible order.

This can only be because there was nothing you could actually use as an authorative retort.

Well, thank you. At least it confirms that all of what t8 and JustAskin have been saying to you is having an impact.

I notice you don't respond to the valid points of MOST impact, but only the wormholes slightly turgid offering, designed for effect and to help you to dredge up a response.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 16 2010,23:30)
    Stu,

I see you are agreeing with me.

Your responses contain nothing in the valid nor tangible order.

This can only be because there was nothing you could actually use as an authorative retort.

Well, thank you. At least it confirms that all of what t8 and JustAskin have been saying to you is having an impact.

I notice you don't respond to the valid points of MOST impact, but only the wormholes slightly turgid offering, designed for effect and to help you to dredge up a response.

Empty posts deserve empty replies. I can't help it if your material is dull and irrelevant. I did try to start an interesting conversation with you about spelling; that seems to be the level on which you operate.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

Regarding your “points of most impact”, I have rarely seen you make any points that have impact. My challenge to you would be to go back over the past few pages of this thread and pick out your top three points, and perhaps we can analyse them for impact.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,
    The reason my posts are 'empty' is because I respond to others people's Scriptural based posts with Scriptural based correction and positive redirection.

Apparently your post do not contain anything of Scriptural value hence there is a correction and redirection that is not of any value to you, hence it appears 'empty' to you….just like the magician's hat.

But Stu, t8 and I keep saying to you, 'Stuart, the hat is not empty. You just can't see past the childish illusion'.  Or read 2 thessalonians 2. (Courtesy of Gene)

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 17 2010,10:12)
    Stu,
    The reason my posts are 'empty' is because I respond to others people's Scriptural based posts with Scriptural based correction and positive redirection.

Apparently your post do not contain anything of Scriptural value hence there is a correction and redirection that is not of any value to you, hence it appears 'empty' to you….just like the magician's hat.

But Stu, t8 and I keep saying to you, 'Stuart, the hat is not empty. You just can't see past the childish illusion'.  Or read 2 thessalonians 2. (Courtesy of Gene)

Does your god expect you to interpret everything that questions your scriptures as an attempt to mislead you?

How do you know you have chosen the correct book of Absolute Truth? Because your book tells you that it is?

If I were a snake oil salesman that chanced upon a village of people with this mentality I could give up the itinerant lifestyle and settle down to a very prosperous life.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,
    Is there something you have to say?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 17 2010,11:23)
    Stu,
    Is there something you have to say?

I asked you a question about what you considered to be the points of most impact you claim to have made.

I guess my point is you have not made any such points, so I can reasonably stand beside the things I have already said about the evidence for common ancestry, the fact that Genesis does not map on to reality, the appearance of intelligence and complexity in the universe by slow unguided processes, Hawking, and the human inventions of gods and possible reasons why people believe in them.

Did you have any points in reply? I can't remember any that had “impact”.

Perhaps you can show whether you have anything to say.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,
    There is nothing in what you post that has any 'impact' of Scriptures.

Science is only displaying the discoveries that man has made concerning the glory of what God has accomplished. It cannot explain many other aspects, the greatest of which is 'WHY?'

You seem incapable of even understanding the question.

Let me expand it for you:
    WHY would latent energy become active without and external influence. It cannot be from inside by it's very nature of being latent.

WHY would that energy 'decide' to form itself into replicable patterns that clearly conform to 'RULES', rules that apply in all areas of detectable invasion, namely, the Universe?

WHY does this, now, active energy acquire senses, desires, pleasures, love, anger, intelligence, fear, thought, truth, communication, more and even more…

WHY has the expansion, coalescing, formations, useability and recyclability of this energy remained in constructive harmony in all areas of it's engagement, and, in ONLY ONE place, namely the Earth, has flourished to levels of incredulous harmonious wonder?

WHY, if 'Life' is 'random', has it not bloomed on any other planet, let alone any other area of the universe…within the expanded area of the activated previously latent and inert energy?
    Life, is only as we know it (captain Sulu: Star Trek) because we are IN it.
    Life in Bolivia is what a Bolivian knows.
    Life in the Galapagos is what life a Galapagosian knows.
    Life in the Philoppeans is life that a Philoppean knows.
    Yet, in reality, they are the same life.
    Life to a Rat is the only life that a Rat knows.
    Life to a lion is the only life that a lion knows.
    Yet, as different as these two are they are the same life…living organism with senses of self regulation, self preservation, family, nuture, hunger, thirst and fear.
    Life to a tree is the only life that a tree knows.
    Life to a fungus is the only life a fungus knows.
    Yet they are the same life. They produce seed and aim to reproduce themselves through such seeds and through those seeds carve out areas for selfpreservation.
    This 'life' is only as we see it on planet Earth because of the particular make up of a large number of complexed arrangements concerning planet Earth. Hmm.. Scientist continually say that 'life' is on Earth because of it's location releative to the Sun. Water, life is only sustainable because of water… Life is only sustainable because the planet rotates at the speed it does and that the right amount of primordial soup just happened to bubble and sqeak it's way into living entities. life is only sustainable because of Carbon and Carbon Dioxide and Nitrogen and Oxygen, and…and……and all of this happened in a perfect balanced order…by complete coincidence.

Yet, NONE, absolutely NONE of this has in any way occured on ANY other planet, near or far, at any detectable time period.

Life, does not have to be 'life, Jim', it can be 'life as we don't know it' yet life in some similarity, evolve on another planet…yet there have been NO SUCH findings anywhere. Yet planet Earth is teeming with life of every sort, WHY?

Scientists say that life cannot exist on a hot planet…ha ha hahh…that's because (oh such childishness among the 'Gods of this world') they measure life by that on Earth.
    Yet, even as they say that silly thing, they discover fish living in virtual boiling pools and other life living at the bottom of the ocean in incredibly high temparature zones and at immensely high pressures. No no no…life, if it is 'random' would, could and can, develop in ANY atmostpheric condition and in ANY chemical make up…but man, the scientist, because he only sees life on Earth, measure and limits the possibility of life to that which he sees.
    Haha…Angels are 'life' forms, yet Scientists dismiss such 'life' because 'life' to a scientist requires that 'he' be the superior. Not to mention an ultimately superior being, a being that 'Religion' has already discovered(?) called 'God', or 'a God' or 'Gods'.
    The problem with the Scientist, is that he desires to control that 'God' like an archetypal child feeling he knows more than his father.

WHY would any of these thing come about unless there was an external intelligence that was controlling, developing, directing, enveloping and infusing this energy into what we are and we see around us in such an incredibly complexed, yet immensely harmonious manner.

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account