Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 08 2010,16:08)
    Your offer to do nothing is of interest, t8.  If you can do nothing for me within the next couple of days then I would be grateful.

Stuart

Yes it is interesting.

I offered you a nothing because in your definition or at least in the definition of many Atheists, (including Prophet Hawking), Nothing can actually do something and even produce a whole universe with billions of galaxies, each containing billions of suns, each with perhaps 10s of planets, and even life itself.

It's a kind of magic. It's a kind of magic.

Nothing can do something. Funny isn't it? It is actually humorous how God has made the worldy wise, foolish. I mean they honestly can't see how foolish it is to believe that nothing caused the universe and worse in the same breath they say it had a beginning. And what is even more amazing is that it such an obvious foolish statement yet these proud self-professing intelligent people cannot even see how they espouse foolishness. They just can't see it because they have been blinded by God as a due reward for pride in their own intellect.

Jeremiah 8:9
    The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?

1 Corinthians 1:20
    Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

Yes indeed. God has made foolish, the wisdom of this world. And he has blinded them from seeing how foolish they have become.

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,
    I just figured you out.

When you post your narsty atheist replies it's your attempt at saying someone is soeaking the truth. Yes, i see it now.

You can't say, 'yes, that's true' so you say the 'COMPLETE' opposite.

You are so warped that you think NARSTY 'there is no such thing as God' responses are meant to be complements.

Well, we got you wrong, then.

It is for such reasons Jesus said, 'When they smite you on one cheek, turn the other and let them smite that one also'…moral, they smite you because you are speaking the truth.

Stu, what did I say that was wrong in my last post….nothing…but you can't say so. Instead you claim that i posted insults.
    Stu,are you SO WEAK and BRITTLE that whatever minor thing I said smashed your confidence? Poor you.

Maybe Shimmer was right. I should ease down with. Sorry, Guy,… I thought you had a backbone…

Poor you.
    Poor Stu.

Maybe you can get cute ape girl, POK, to comfort you.

I would be scared to meet her on a dark night in an alleyway.

What's with her, anyway? She didn't used to be like she is now, or did i miss something.

She used to post good solid Scripture facts, and I liked her posts but recently, since you and her, she's posting ANGRY ARROGANT ARTICLES.

Stu, did you do something to her?

Hey Just a Jack Ass (*edited to clarify)

You want to play like a judas, fine let's play.

Where in your swine mouth did you quote any scripture or text to Stuart or for anyone on that matter, all you do is stand on your soapbox and tell everyone else how wrong they are doing, or they do not believe right. How you have everything figured out.

Is this how you portray your god, then wonder why Stuart tells you that you have imaginary friends, I being to believe it myself, I do believe they call it either bi polar, or what text read, legion, for there are many spirits you carry and dear one it is not for the good of the cause.

JustAskin
    Participant

hey everyone, is this luni woman for real. This ain't no lady poster…the more truth one posts, the more angry it gets. Can anyone else feel the heat and smell from it's bellowing breath.
    Boy, i'm glad i'm on the side of spirit and truth cos the flesh and the lie are sure hot potatos with bad breath.

Pok, when last did you brush your teeth, pheeyuuw, eeyuu… That's what you get from kissing hairy apes with foul mouths.

Hey, here's a puzzle froy you: how do you get rid of unwanted hair?

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 05 2010,04:10)
    Our tongues show what is truly in our hearts.

How True!  :)

WJ

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 08 2010,22:53)

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 08 2010,16:08)
    Your offer to do nothing is of interest, t8.  If you can do nothing for me within the next couple of days then I would be grateful.

Stuart

Yes it is interesting.

I offered you a nothing because in your definition or at least in the definition of many Atheists, (including Prophet Hawking), Nothing can actually do something and even produce a whole universe with billions of galaxies, each containing billions of suns, each with perhaps 10s of planets, and even life itself.

It's a kind of magic. It's a kind of magic.

Nothing can do something. Funny isn't it? It is actually humorous how God has made the worldy wise, foolish. I mean they honestly can't see how foolish it is to believe that nothing caused the universe and worse in the same breath they say it had a beginning. And what is even more amazing is that it such an obvious foolish statement yet these proud self-professing intelligent people cannot even see how they espouse foolishness. They just can't see it because they have been blinded by God as a due reward for pride in their own intellect.

Jeremiah 8:9
    The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?

1 Corinthians 1:20
    Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

Yes indeed. God has made foolish, the wisdom of this world. And he has blinded them from seeing how foolish they have become.

The point of my request, which I'm not certain you have grasped, is that you still treat “nothing” as if it is a thing.

We have discussed this at least a couple of times before. Do you have any new material? You've got your teeth stuck in this scorched-earth deism like a dog with a bone. The answer to “why is there anything?” is an equally empty “why shouldn't there be anything?”.

Do some more creationism, t8. That is always hilarious!

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

When you post your narsty atheist replies it's your attempt at saying someone is soeaking the truth. Yes, i see it now.

No, I really believe that gods are completely invented by humans. Often they are nasty god-beliefs, so a post addressing them is going to contain nasty material.

You can't say, 'yes, that's true' so you say the 'COMPLETE' opposite.

Try posting something that can be demonstrated to be true and see what I write. Remember we are mainly conversing on the subject of what you think your Imaginary Friend has said and done, so it is mainly your misinterpretation of your own psychology we are dealing with here. Perhaps we would be in agreement on other subjects.

You are so warped that you think NARSTY 'there is no such thing as God' responses are meant to be complements.

No, I don’t point that out as a compliment. If god-belief is significantly genetic then it would be cruel of me to castigate you for something you have less than 100% control over. Of course you would complain that you have complete free will to believe or not, so actually my position is the more sympathetic one. Love the christian but oppose the christian delusion that makes him say silly things.

It is for such reasons Jesus said, 'When they smite you on one cheek, turn the other and let them smite that one also'…moral, they smite you because you are speaking the truth.

I thought turning the other cheek was an act of political defiance in the Roman empire. If a soldier slapped you with the back of his hand then you were considered to be dirt, but if you turned your cheek you were asking him to slap you with his palm signifying that you were his equal.

Stu, what did I say that was wrong in my last post….nothing…but you can't say so. Instead you claim that i posted insults. Stu,are you SO WEAK and BRITTLE that whatever minor thing I said smashed your confidence? Poor you.

Are you just resorting to copying what I write now? What evidence do you have that I am weak or brittle? Or is this a faith position, taken without evidence?

What's with her, anyway? She didn't used to be like she is now, or did i miss something.

I think in this investigation perhaps your first stop should be the mirror. That is where I start myself when things don’t add up for me.

She used to post good solid Scripture facts, and I liked her posts but recently, since you and her, she's posting ANGRY ARROGANT ARTICLES.

I’m not angry at you, and why would I be angry with your Imaginary Friend? That would be insane. I do get upset about some of the things that believers do because of what they think their Imaginary Friend has told them.

Arrogance is in the eye of the beholder. If that is your opinion, then fair enough.

Articles? Really? I think you might be elevating my posts beyond their true status!

Stu, did you do something to her?

I haven’t PM’d her and nor has she PM’d me, so whatever we have discussed is a matter of public record if you wish to read it.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 09 2010,05:52)

Where in your swine mouth did you quote any scripture or text to Stuart or for anyone on that matter, all you do is stand on your soapbox and tell everyone else how wrong they are doing, or they do not believe right. How you have everything figured out.

Is this how you portray your god, then wonder why Stuart tells you that you have imaginary friends, I being to believe it myself, I do believe they call it either bi polar, or what text read, legion, for there are many spirits you carry and dear one it is not for the good of the cause.

It's way out of line to call people names.

Just my opinion.

I have changed usernames to make a point myself, but I don't think calling JustAskin “JustTellin” is abusive like what he has been called here.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 09 2010,06:04)
    hey everyone, is this luni woman for real. This ain't no lady poster…the more truth one posts, the more angry it gets. Can anyone else feel the heat and smell from it's bellowing breath.
    Boy, i'm glad i'm on the side of spirit and truth cos the flesh and the lie are sure hot potatos with bad breath.

Pok, when last did you brush your teeth, pheeyuuw, eeyuu… That's what you get from kissing hairy apes with foul mouths.

Hey, here's a puzzle froy you: how do you get rid of unwanted hair?

Have complained about this post to a mod.

Hope the mod responsible for dealing with the complaint is not JustAskin.

See the problem?

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

You really are something … mind you – soon there won't be any forest not jungle for you to swing in so your demise is near.

we are trying to build an animal reserve for you so we can keep you 'safe' behind bars and feed you bananas and laugh at you.

And we promise to visit you once a year on our holidays.

Oh, yeah, and someone will throw in a typewriter and loads of paper – I think there is an experiment everyone wants to try – can't remember what it is but i'm sure they will give you instructions – and you'll have plenty of time to do it – Eternity is a long time, isn't it but then you don't REALLY have eternity – only another 125 billion years.

Ah yes. that was it. If you can manage to tap out War and Peace then the universe and all within will be saved – hurry Stu, only 125 billion years …get a move on.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 09 2010,08:25)
    Stu,

You really are something … mind you – soon there won't be any forest not jungle for you to swing in so your demise is near.

we are trying to build an animal reserve for you so we can keep you 'safe' behind bars and feed you bananas and laugh at you.

And we promise to visit you once a year on our holidays.

Oh, yeah, and someone will throw in a typewriter and loads of paper – I think there is an experiment everyone wants to try – can't remember what it is but i'm sure they will give you instructions – and you'll have plenty of time to do it – Eternity is a long time, isn't it but then you don't REALLY have eternity – only another 125 billion years.

Ah yes. that was it. If you can manage to tap out War and Peace then the universe and all within will be saved – hurry Stu, only 125 billion years …get a move on.

Your analogy for the appearance of complexity in biology has been completely explained by Darwin, whose explanation has been supported by every discovery we have made since. What discovery do you have that negates that explanation?

Do you even know what the explanation is? Parading ignorance so loudly is not something I would do as proudly.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

I should have added that yes, you are right: the Orangutan is in serious danger of habitat destruction and pressure needs to be brought to bear to stop the demise of one of our closer cousins. Perhaps if more people appreciated how closely related the great apes are there would be less wanton destruction and abuse of them.

That really goes for all living species, even the guinea worm.

Can a creationist appreciate the common ancestry that unites all living things?

Stuart

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 09 2010,06:56)

Creation is the only conclusion.

Nothing-ism is ridiculous and something-ism that is not intelligent-ism comes second in the ridiculous stakes.

You fail to grasp the obvious.
    You know reality is something that shouldn't be ignored Stu.

Creation is the only valid conclusion, even for a person who has no experience with God. But sure, you are allowed to bury your head in the sand. That is what your free will allows.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 09 2010,08:39)
    I should have added that yes, you are right: the Orangutan is in serious danger of habitat destruction and pressure needs to be brought to bear to stop the demise of one of our closer cousins. Perhaps if more people appreciated how closely related the great apes are there would be less wanton destruction and abuse of them.

The law of the jungle mentality of Evolutionist thinking is that the better suited ape for the environment wins and the losers genealogical branch no longer grows. So Orangutans cannot compete with smarter humans so they are the losers.

However, we should save them because they are unique creations of God. Not because they are your brother. Plus their environment is important to preserve.

But as scripture says, “the love of money is a root of all evil”. It is because of that love for money that man destroys unique habitats, cuts corners, and pollutes the environment. Basically speaking man as a species is selfish.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 09 2010,08:39)
    Can a creationist appreciate the common ancestry that unites all living things?

Personally speaking I can appreciate that the code proves a coder and even human programmers reuse code. We call that libraries or binaries. From there you can take these libraries and use them as building blocks.

Like all things, you just follow the money to get the answer. In this instance, follow the code. It shows intelligence. If you lack the intelligence to see that Stu, then that doesn't make the superior intelligence of all things disappear just because your eyes are closed.

Try this experiment if you don't believe me. Stand in front of an oncoming train, and then close your eyes. As soon as your eyes close, the train goes away right? Of course not. Well it might go away in that you won't see it after that.

Again Stu, you need a reality check.

JustAskin
    Participant

t8,

I think the person won't see anything after that cos they would most likely be dead!

Does Stu include Philosophy, Social Sciences, Arts, Culture, etc in his evolutionary development.

How does it all tie together that virtually all humans all over the world grow in the same way. We still all have the same design. Should not humans have evolved differently being so far from one another, perhaps have three arms, two heads (oh, Zaphod Beetelbroks did but then he was from another planet, and he was “Just this guy, you know!”)

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 09 2010,08:15)

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 09 2010,05:52)

It's way out of line to call people names.

Just my opinion.

I have changed usernames to make a point myself, but I don't think calling JustAskin “JustTellin” is abusive like what he has been called here.

Stuart

My apologies for calling JA a Jack Ass, at times I have a hard time dealing with ignorance.

Please forgive.

JustAskin
    Participant

t8,

The “7 + -7 = 0” Sum. Surely you are ASSUMING “7” exists and has an equal and opposite existing “-7”.

The question would be “How did '7' and '-7' come to exist?

Clearly, Scientifically, they came from '0'!

Realistically (Spiritually: you have to 'believe'), they came from elsewhere.

The '0' is just a place holder – the numbers within do not actually exist therefore the Scientific solution is false in a two dimensional equation. When you bring in a third 'Imaginary' dimension, then things become clear:

+7 : Positive physical
    -7 : Negative Physical
    i7 : Imaginary
    The Placeholder can contain the i7, imaginary seven which consists of the positive and the negative seven. The positive WITH the Negative equate to the Imaginary.
    The 7 still exists but you can't detect it so we say zero (0). An i7 zero can only become +7 or -7, no other number.

Introduce a variable iX, which can be any number…

An image in a webpage is BEST placed in a placeholder and then the image is 'flowed' into it. The placeholder should preserves the shape and position while the image is not visible and only that specific image is allowed to fill that place holder, except if it is a Variable Image (iX).

The image is, effectively, there because it owns that space even when it's not visible. The positive image and the negative image combined form a black space – the “imaginary” image.
    /
    /
    /
    . /
    ————– .
    . \
    \
    \
    \

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 09 2010,08:57)

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 09 2010,06:56)

Creation is the only conclusion.

Nothing-ism is ridiculous and something-ism that is not intelligent-ism comes second in the ridiculous stakes.

You fail to grasp the obvious.
    You know reality is something that shouldn't be ignored Stu.

Creation is the only valid conclusion, even for a person who has no experience with God. But sure, you are allowed to bury your head in the sand. That is what your free will allows.

That's not proper creationism t8, that's deist navel gazing!

Why SHOULDN'T there be something that just appeared?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

t8

The law of the jungle mentality of Evolutionist thinking is that the better suited ape for the environment wins and the losers genealogical branch no longer grows. So Orangutans cannot compete with smarter humans so they are the losers.

It’s not a mentality, more a fact of history. The explanation contains no moral judgment, but I am more than willing to add one to it in this case.

However, we should save them because they are unique creations of God. Not because they are your brother. Plus their environment is important to preserve.

The logic is that because they are closely related to us then we should be considering, as many already have, to what extent we extend human rights to other great apes. The same applies to cetaceans on the grounds of their apparent intelligence, although they are much more distantly related. We last shared a common ancestor with Orangutans only 14 million years ago but with whales and dolphins it was 85 million years ago. Is the argument for similar intelligence and culture a better one than that for closeness of relation?

But as scripture says, “the love of money is a root of all evil”. It is because of that love for money that man destroys unique habitats, cuts corners, and pollutes the environment. Basically speaking man as a species is selfish.

Indeed. I think quite a few people do overcome that greed once they have been educated to appreciate the effects they are having on habitats. Perhaps there is a core of destroyers who will never be convinced.

Personally speaking I can appreciate that the code proves a coder and even human programmers reuse code. We call that libraries or binaries. From there you can take these libraries and use them as building blocks.

The coder is called natural selection. It is blind and reactionary. That is obvious from reading the code.

Like all things, you just follow the money to get the answer. In this instance, follow the code. It shows intelligence. If you lack the intelligence to see that Stu, then that doesn't make the superior intelligence of all things disappear just because your eyes are closed.

It doesn’t show any sign of intelligence whatever. All it shows is a record of millions of generations of trial and error. Our genome is full of genes that have been disabled, either by mutation or by natural selection discovering that there is an advantage in turning the gene off. Chickens have the genes to make teeth but they are switched off. They have been experimentally activated in the laboratory and there have really been hens with the proverbial! They are not mammal teeth though, they are the teeth of the chicken’s dinosaur ancestors. So much for common design.

Try this experiment if you don't believe me. Stand in front of an oncoming train, and then close your eyes. As soon as your eyes close, the train goes away right? Of course not. Well it might go away in that you won't see it after that.

I’m sure you’re right, although I have no idea what it has to do with the stuff above it.

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account