Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 08 2010,05:44)
    You love the Stuart-kind despite your raging at him. Classic female behaviour.

PoftheK has not been raging at me! She has made some good points, and asked some intelligent questions. She does not ask asinine one-word questions that are not actually questions. If anyone has been raging mindlessly (and at times seemingly drunkenly) at me it has been you.

Is it the policy of the board, transmitted by you to us in your capacity as a mod, that what you accuse PoftheK is “classic female behaviour”?

I hope you don't allow others to start calling the asking of nonsense questions and spouting endless religious platitudes, as you have done, as classic male behaviour!

Stuart

Ah Princess, you show your true colours. You are confused, and angry. You love the Stuart-kind despite your raging at him. Classic female behaviour.

Here's a thing then:  you wish that Stuart's Science would help you so you cling to the hope, the wish…but then it doesn't help, doesn't fulfill so you angry with it…like a person on a desert island made of Gold…yeah, you rich but…you can't use your richness, can't eat it, hurts you to sleep on it, hard underfoot…what good is it all.

Yes Pok, that is Science without God.
    Gold is useful. Science is useful.
    Gold can be used to do so much. Science can be used to do so much.
    But without the hope of being able to exchange it/spend it on 'other' useful things Gold is worthless.

Without collaboration and exchange of other disciplines, the Arts, Phsychology, Commerce, Sociology, Linguistics…and Religion, Science is useless.

Why has Stuart isolated Science and made it his God? Can he eat 'the Gold of Science', can 'the Science in Gold keep him warm', guide him, comfort him, nurture him…what then can it do by itself except be ''FOOLS GOLD''.

Pok, i took you for a better person but i see now that you are not, you are just a wallower, a shallow wallower in Scriptural matters. This also why you feel inclined to the hairy ape's theory. You want his God to save you…Pok, 'Fools Gold' cannot save anyone, in fact, it is laughable, you will be laughed at if you waste your time and effort digging it up and presenting it as worthy and credible in context.

Classical female behavior……..my favorite subject, most will admit, I have not only made the grade, I wrote the book.

Afraid of girls JA, think they are beneath you, oh that's right your the head. Little do most husbands know their wives are the neck.

Oh the shame that you want to place upon, let me bow down to you and ask your forgiveness, and beg of you that you will allow me back into your 'cult'…….

Try again JA.

However, if my memory serves me correctly, which it does, I think I pulled your color a long time ago.

And how can Stuart's god help me, he doesn't have one. So it would be quite a waste of time.

So go on, collect your little flock you have created, give them the direction you think they should go.

Quite frankly, you act like your first love just left you for another, classical neanderthal behavior. It would be a shame not to let you know, I am also cute.

Take care JA or AJ, whichever person you are today.

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 08 2010,08:24)

PoftheK has not been raging at me!  She has made some good points, and asked some intelligent questions.  She does not ask asinine one-word questions that are not actually questions.  If anyone has been raging mindlessly (and at times seemingly drunkenly) at me it has been you.

Is it the policy of the board, transmitted by you to us in your capacity as a mod, that what you accuse PoftheK is “classic female behaviour”?

I hope you don't allow others to start calling the asking of nonsense questions and spouting endless religious platitudes, as you have done, as classic male behaviour!

Stuart

See Stuart, you are a dear friend. I knew it, you love me too.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 08 2010,08:46)

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 08 2010,08:24)

PoftheK has not been raging at me!  She has made some good points, and asked some intelligent questions.  She does not ask asinine one-word questions that are not actually questions.  If anyone has been raging mindlessly (and at times seemingly drunkenly) at me it has been you.

Stuart

See Stuart, you are a dear friend. I knew it, you love me too.

Love the christian, oppose the christianity that makes them say absurd things, I always say!

Not as easy to oppose if the questions are intelligent ones.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Ah, stu.
    I bet you anything that if you could answer the question, 'Why' you wouldn't call it Stu-pid, or did you use a different word, same meaning?

POk,
    Since when did 'cute' have anything to do with Spiritualness?

Why would i want to know that you are 'cute'? Why did you mention that aspect about yourself? Because there was nothing else worth mentioning.

I asked you to converse in pm's so i could show a different JA. But you only posted once.
    That shows you are fearfilled and your postering in open forum is just for show. A dog bearing its teeth but is just a 'cutey' under the skin, scared of it's own shadow if it were to walk in the moonlight.

The fact that you need to converse with another of your own kind before you can post shows you are not confident of your own thoughts and need approval from another.

Identifying a trait and exposing it does not make it false. If you behave in a classic way then you behave in a classic way. Just because someone points it out doesn't mean they are speaking falsely, does it? I notice you don't deny it…

Pok, i thought i saw what you believed but something has turned you. Where did you go? Something has happened, what is it, Princess?

Your clinging to Ape Man is not good …but who can fathom the mind of a woman…not even she herself!
    Be careful, Princess of the King, what you see might not be what you get. What you are after might not be what you need. Don't walk backwards, pok, you will fall over!

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu, what is this thing you are saying of me concerning 'mod' status.

What of it if I am 'mod' status?

Am i to stop speaking truth because I have 'mod' status?

What does 'mod' status allow me to do? Do you know?
    I bet you don't, or else tell me seeing you seem to think I am 'god' status. I am no 'god' status, so what am i, Stu?

POk,
    Since when did 'cute' have anything to do with Spiritualness?

About as much as you rearranging Stuart's name to stupid.

Why would i want to know that you are 'cute'? Why did you mention that aspect about yourself? Because there was nothing else worth mentioning.

Well, let me laymen it for you, since I am created, then I am cute, smart, sound mind, slow to anger, kind, loving, giving, you know all those things some are to be but only to their own kind, you know what I mean eh J.

I asked you to converse in pm's so i could show a different JA. But you only posted once.
    That shows you are fearfilled and your postering in open forum is just for show. A dog bearing its teeth but is just a 'cutey' under the skin, scared of it's own shadow if it were to walk in the moonlight.

Not afraid of the dark, nor of your bark. I hear that what is keep in the dark comes to light, my motto, keep it constant, then if it be dark or light, not much different.

The fact that you need to converse with another of your own kind before you can post shows you are not confident of your own thoughts and need approval from another.

Backward psychiatry, how does that make you feel.

Identifying a trait and exposing it does not make it false. If you behave in a classic way then you behave in a classic way. Just because someone points it out doesn't mean they are speaking falsely, does it? I notice you don't deny it…

You would like me to deny that I am a divine women, you would a better go at converting Stuart.

Pok, i thought i saw what you believed but something has turned you. Where did you go? Something has happened, what is it, Princess?

I have been on this forum for quite some time now, have seen them come and seen them go, the board has dwindle to just a few, not as many as their used to be, some good discussions and teachings came out when done in love. Not like it is now, with all the mud slinging.

Your clinging to Ape Man is not good …but who can fathom the mind of a woman…not even she herself!
    Be careful, Princess of the King, what you see might not be what you get. What you are after might not be what you need. Don't walk backwards, pok, you will fall over!

Thank you for your concern, it is greatly appreciated. A desire of my heart is to keep my feet on the path and not stumble to the left or right.

My relationship with Stuart is not for you to decide or anyone else. I am just here.

Take Care J.

JustAskin
    Participant

POK,

You got too much MAN in you – you are a rapier…

Are you a feminist – you sound like one – I never figured you for one but now I see it.

Actually, most of your response didn't make any sense – only to be expected… You make responses by kneejerk. just cos someone knocked ya you kick back. poor doctors – your doctors will need doctors after treating you.

Psychology – psychology tells me you one angry broad – what made you so angry Princess – did 'a Man' spurn your cutey?

I was going to ask your nationality but I don't think that's allowed.

Anyways, I see we not gonna get on so “by by Baby, by by” as the song goes…

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 05 2010,16:01)
    What probability to you give to your god actually being Jupiter?  I guess it would be larger than, say, the probability that your god is Diana.

So many to choose from.  I imagine Baal quarrels with Odin over which one is “most” high out of the two of them.

Stuart

FAIL.

The numerous theories about who God is has NO effect on the existence of God whatsoever.

What I say above and have said before regarding this is logical Stu. You are going against that.

So that makes you __logical.

Please fill in the gap, that way I might engage your brain and it might sink in this time.

Who knows?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 05 2010,19:57)

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 05 2010,15:38)
    Actually it is not “Project Convert Stu” because if it was, I think I would have given up a long time ago.

It is project Skeptic vs Believer. A place where skeptics of all races, religions, creeds, and genders can see questions that they might harbour, being answered.
    Think of it as a sounding board and Stu is the bouncy part.

Why can't it be Believer vs. Skeptics, tech speaking B comes before S, why do the skeptics get top billing, quite unfair don't you think.

This category is called Skeptic Place and it is a place where skeptics can challenge Believers.

Of course Believers are welcome to challenge Skeptics, but most Believers hang out in their forums.

The category was created to drive the inevitable skeptical questions that Skeptics have for Believers so that topics of a scriptural nature were able to progress without having to always subvert to a debate about the existence of God.

Skeptics Area was an after-thought and it has helped contained most questions to an appropriate forum and topic.

Perhaps I should change the category to Believers vs Skeptics? I think however that Skeptics have by and large been the initiators of the debates between God versus no God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Stu, we have a special this month.

US $50 to have your tile removed.
    Plus the first 50 Atheists to call will get an additional nothing.

Act fast. This deal won't last long.

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 08 2010,12:55)
    POK,

You got too much MAN in you – you are a rapier…

Are you a feminist – you sound like one – I never figured you for one but now I see it.

Actually, most of your response didn't make any sense – only to be expected… You make responses by kneejerk. just cos someone knocked ya you kick back. poor doctors – your doctors will need doctors after treating you.

Psychology – psychology tells me you one angry broad – what made you so angry Princess – did 'a Man' spurn your cutey?

I was going to ask your nationality but I don't think that's allowed.

Anyways, I see we not gonna get on so “by by Baby, by by” as the song goes…

Here we go again, boo hoo, I could not convert her, so now I will make fun of her.

It is alright J, men like you cannot handle strong women, nothing to be a shamed of, no reason to ridicule.

I will most agree your singing is much better then your preaching.

Just a footnote:

I have met your kind of spirit the other day, as I was coming out of the store I noticed a women talking to a man in his car, as she turned away from him she stated, I serve God, not sports, now I could hear this, the man could not, then just as bright as sunshine, she turns to the man and tells him to have a nice day, and then smiles at me like she just did something great, my smile was actually a laugh, thinking whatever you have been taught is a lie, the more I thought about it, the ones that taught her are more in jeopardy then she is herself.

JustAskin
    Participant

Hmm..sounds like someone who could hold their own in a mud wrestling contest – cute but not cuddly… the feminist in you is certainly singing loud and clear – I'm glad i 'tested' you because I would never have known it otherwise.

“test the spirit, test all things”

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 08 2010,09:41)
    Stu, what is this thing you are saying of me concerning 'mod' status.

What of it if I am 'mod' status?

Am i to stop speaking truth because I have 'mod' status?

What does 'mod' status allow me to do? Do you know?
    I bet you don't, or else tell me seeing you seem to think I am 'god' status. I am no 'god' status, so what am i, Stu?

I don't know what special powers you have as a mod, or whether they are the same as t8 logging on as “Heaven”.

The integrity of the forum depends on the work of the mods, and it reflects their integrity.

My impression is that when a mod posts asinine nonsense that it somewhat brings the forum into disrepute. t8 posts nonsense too, but it is not asinine and not creepy.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 08 2010,13:16)

Quote (Stu @ Oct. 05 2010,16:01)
    What probability to you give to your god actually being Jupiter?  I guess it would be larger than, say, the probability that your god is Diana.

So many to choose from.  I imagine Baal quarrels with Odin over which one is “most” high out of the two of them.

Stuart

FAIL.

The numerous theories about who God is has NO effect on the existence of God whatsoever.

What I say above and have said before regarding this is logical Stu. You are going against that.

So that makes you __logical.

Please fill in the gap, that way I might engage your brain and it might sink in this time.

Who knows?

…more…

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 08 2010,13:27)
    Stu, we have a special this month.

US $50 to have your tile removed.
    Plus the first 50 Atheists to call will get an additional nothing.

Act fast. This deal won't last long.

Your offer to do nothing is of interest, t8. If you can do nothing for me within the next couple of days then I would be grateful.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Ha, stu pot,
    You right and you wrong…

Just goes to show…you imagine what is not real, what is beyond you…

I cannot have the same powers as t8, because t8 is the 'god' of this whole forum, this website, it is his as owner, top level overseer, the creator. He created it for his own pleasure, from his own mind, for his own purpose, he is 'god' of his own creation.
    In his forum there are many places, if it were not so i would not say so.
    He prepared a place for you, 'Skeptics vs Believers' and you placed yourself in it. But some who were in left their abode and ventured into other places, and sullied those places because they did not understand what was in those places.

Stu, he appointed, 'marshalls', Moderators, at differing levels of power and authority to help maintain his forum world. To some he gave power in many areas, with the ability to give blocks, delete posts, move pages, edit posts, etc in all places but yet they are not 'god' they are not t8 for even as they have p&a, they do not have 'ultimate p&a', but are only in the 'likeness of t8.
    To some he gave lesser roles in fewer places.
    But to all he gave then to be contributors to the world of t8, coming and going as they please.
    And to them, each to their own, by their own powers or none powers, authorties and non authorties, they exist in this world and are sustained in this world by one and only one, almight t8 whose name is 'Heaven', 'HVN'… For if 'heaven' were to cease to exist then this forum world would also cease to exist, and if t8 desired for it not to exist then it would be so.

But t8 loved his world so much he abstains from destroying it even though they that left their abode and sullied another place are still active. For each he gave the ability to express their opinion, they heartfelt view on a higher power, one who is God, even of him, t8, yeah, one called Jehovah God, 'YHVH', 'THE Almighty God of and over All almighty gods'.

What i'm saying, stu, is, i can only delete posts in a designated thread or threads…

Ha, were you afraid of me. Fear not, i need no 'mod' cap to make anyone fear me…so please 'fear off'.
    If you want someone to fear, go fear with Mikeboll, or WJ. They have no fear but are all fear…understand this by wisdom, he who can discern let him discern thus.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 08 2010,19:49)
    Ha, stu pot,
    You right and you wrong…

Just goes to show…you imagine what is not real, what is beyond you…

I cannot have the same powers as t8, because t8 is the 'god' of this whole forum, this website, it is his as owner, top level overseer, the creator. He created it for his own pleasure, from his own mind, for his own purpose, he is 'god' of his own creation.
    In his forum there are many places, if it were not so i would not say so.
    He prepared a place for you, 'Skeptics vs Believers' and you placed yourself in it. But some who were in left their abode and ventured into other places, and sullied those places because they did not understand what was in those places.

Stu, he appointed, 'marshalls', Moderators, at differing levels of power and authority to help maintain his forum world. To some he gave power in many areas, with the ability to give blocks, delete posts, move pages, edit posts, etc in all places but yet they are not 'god' they are not t8 for even as they have p&a, they do not have 'ultimate p&a', but are only in the 'likeness of t8.
    To some he gave lesser roles in fewer places.
    But to all he gave then to be contributors to the world of t8, coming and going as they please.
    And to them, each to their own, by their own powers or none powers, authorties and non authorties, they exist in this world and are sustained in this world by one and only one, almight t8 whose name is 'Heaven', 'HVN'… For if 'heaven' were to cease to exist then this forum world would also cease to exist, and if t8 desired for it not to exist then it would be so.

But t8 loved his world so much he abstains from destroying it even though they that left their abode and sullied another place are still active. For each he gave the ability to express their opinion, they heartfelt view on a higher power, one who is God, even of him, t8, yeah, one called Jehovah God, 'YHVH', 'THE Almighty God of and over All almighty gods'.

What i'm saying, stu, is, i can only delete posts in a designated thread or threads…

Ha, were you afraid of me. Fear not, i need no 'mod' cap to make anyone fear me…so please 'fear off'.
    If you want someone to fear, go fear with Mikeboll, or WJ. They have no fear but are all fear…understand this by wisdom, he who can discern let him discern thus.

I see. Thank you for your patronising reply.

By the way, my name is spelled Stuart.

Stuart

Quote (JustAskin @ Oct. 08 2010,13:54)
    Hmm..sounds like someone who could hold their own in a mud wrestling contest – cute but not cuddly… the feminist in you is certainly singing loud and clear – I'm glad i 'tested' you because I would never have known it otherwise.

“test the spirit, test all things”

It seems you are the one that has a problem with women there JA.

Apparently, the proverbs 31 club would have a slight disagreement with you, now wouldn't they.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 08 2010,21:27)
    It seems you are the one that has a problem with women there JA.

Apparently, the proverbs 31 club would have a slight disagreement with you, now wouldn't they.

Actually yeah, I have a small problem too. How come they never open the door for me?

Why does it have to be me that opens the door? Am I a slave?

OK. I have said my 2 cents worth. Carry on.

Actually what about a forum where battle of the sexes can take place. It might turn out to be entertaining and perhaps even educational. What do you think? Perhaps not. Might be stretching the Heaven Net brand too much.

Truth be known, I think that men and women think differently. Generally speaking, women have their priorities and so do men and they are not in complete alignment, but they are synergistic when the two priorities are aligned.

In a marriage, a man and a woman have to work to stay in unity. If you do nothing a relationship will fall apart naturally. But the reward is great if you work together. Together the feminine an masculine can accomplish much more than they can separately.

A world full of men would be brutal and lacking class. That is my opinion. A world full of woman would be…. Well I don't want to say. It might start a war. Plus I don't really know the answer.

What I find unusual is why women like flowers. I got flowers from my work when we had our son, and they were a pain. I mean I had to find a vase and then fill it up with water and then throw the flowers out when they started to look like they were dying. Just seemed like a whole lotta work to me.

Anway, I know this forum is about Steve Hawking. But he was married at least once, maybe twice, so he might know what I am talking about.

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account