Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

What “cleansing effect on the environment”?

There are some plausible mechanisms for how the charges actually separate in a cloud, but I don't think it is a settled matter. It is not quite electrons jumping, the very high voltage ionises the air downwards, and the path of ions conducts the main discharge, the part we see, upwards from the earth.

What amuses me on this topic is the number of churches that have lightning rods.

OK, I can be easily amused sometimes…

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,05:45)
    JustAskin

What god?  I see no god, I hear no god, I neither smell nor taste nor touch anything like what you describe.  

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

I have shown you much evidence of God's existence!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 13 2010,06:12)
    Stu,  you really are a very sick person.

You must have done a degree in stupidity and blinkered visioning. or is this what atheism does for a person – sad – so sad.

Stu, even if you are an atheist – stu-pidity doesn't come as part of the qualification (or does it?) even so you can get out from under her! Stop stu-ing around with her and take a deep breathe in the fresh air of reality.

stu, i feel you are realising – but you still can't quite bring yourself over the line – try – please …

If stu had said this about just askin wouldn't he have
    had a couple more squares under his name? Just askin'.

Tim

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

“Negative ions and ozone are nature's most powerful air-cleansing agents. There is nothing in the world more effective in taking allergens and contaminates out of the air we breathe. Unfortunately, due to the tight construction of today's homes and buildings, they are unable to take effect within indoor environments.”

Negative ions are electrically-charged particles in the air that remove airborne contaminates from the air we breathe, and have a rejuvinating effect when interacting with physiological systems (such as the respiratory system).”

JustAskin
    Participant

Timothy,

I do not judge in this respect. There are others who have seen this comment and have judge otherwise – nothing to do with JustAskin being a Moderator – I have no 'higher standing' because I am mod – it's not what you think!

Mod is mainly for deleting posts and cleaning the forum. I don't have powers to “award” blocks – I can “Intervene” in threads – even Debates but with righteous reason only without being told to “butt out”.

Did Stu himself complain – that's the crucial point: Point of order “A Crime is only a crime if it is reported to be a crime”
    check this; “The rate of Domestic abuse is about 90% Male against female” – why? “because Males rarely (10%) report abuse by Females against Males”. A female reports an abuse, often as an addition to the hurt, and sometimes even when it is they that initiated the incident – the male is “arrested” even as he protests 'I was only defending myself” (This is not to take away from REAL Male on Female abuse)

JustAskin
    Participant

And Timothy,
    What reason would Stu have for saying that to justaskin?

JustAskin
    Participant

POK, I'm really sorry if I came across harshly about the Lightening thing. It just struck me like a flash that maybe others aren't as aware as maybe myself and (ha – maybe Stu) are about these sort of things.

I think it needs to be understood that JustAskins is more than he may seem in terms of certain things and can easily get frustrated in open forum with others. This is why i urged you to meet me in PM when you can see the gentler side of JustAskin.

Ask Mike, Ask Shimmer, As t8, as SF… You see i don't give Shimmer special treatment in open forum – if she is wrong, I admonish, if she is right I give salutations – this is what IMPARTIAL means.

But in private – even the worst you can do – is forgiven – and the best you can do – Wonders will be revealed.

Don't miss out – the prize is waiting for you.

Last chance – before the offer is withdrawn – don't miss out on what others have already taken advantage of – you don't want to be the only one without!

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 15 2010,08:53)
    Stu,

“Negative ions and ozone are nature's most powerful air-cleansing agents. There is nothing in the world more effective in taking allergens and contaminates out of the air we breathe. Unfortunately, due to the tight construction of today's homes and buildings, they are unable to take effect within indoor environments.”

Negative ions are electrically-charged particles in the air that remove airborne contaminates from the air we breathe, and have a rejuvinating effect when interacting with physiological systems (such as the respiratory system).”

To the extent that ions (of either polarity) cause aggregation of particulate matter in the air, they could therefore plausibly be of some benefit to the respiratory system. Are you suggesting though that lightning would have a significant effect on particulate levels in the air? Surely in the open atmosphere there would not be time for precipitation of the particles before discharge and release.

Ozone is toxic to microorganisms, but also to humans, and lightning also produces nitrogen oxides which, while they are a means of fixing nitrogen for use by plants, are nevertheless also toxic.

You would have to conclude that lightning has as much of a toxifying effect as it does a cleansing one.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 15 2010,09:08)
    And Timothy,
    What reason would Stu have for saying that to justaskin?

What reason did you have for saying it to me?

I love the christian but hate the christianity that makes him say absurd things. I guess I have forgiven you, for you know not what you do.

Still not sure what your parents / childhood caregivers would say about your lack of manners…

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 15 2010,10:06)
    POK, I'm really sorry if I came across harshly about the Lightening thing. It just struck me like a flash that maybe others aren't as aware as maybe myself and (ha – maybe Stu) are about these sort of things.

I think it needs to be understood that JustAskins is more than he may seem in terms of certain things and can easily get frustrated in open forum with others. This is why i urged you to meet me in PM when you can see the gentler side of JustAskin.

Ask Mike, Ask Shimmer, As t8, as SF… You see i don't give Shimmer special treatment in open forum – if she is wrong, I admonish, if she is right I give salutations – this is what IMPARTIAL means.

But in private – even the worst you can do – is forgiven – and the best you can do – Wonders will be revealed.

Last chance – before the offer is withdrawn – don't miss out on what others have already taken advantage of – you don't want to be the only one without!

I think you are an egomaniac. You would certainly find New Zealand a culture shock. We are not that keen on people who big themselves up for no demonstrated reason. Heck we even have a go at those who have achieved great things!

Have you heard of first person singular pronouns?

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

Stuart, JA is like a really strict schoolteacher haha, but when you do well he is really nice, you must not be doing so well ! lol,

Stu
    Participant

And what does anyone stand to learn from him?

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

I'm sure he could teach you many thing's Stuart. You both know science, many others here don't, theres some things that only you both can know,

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 14 2010,18:33)
    What “cleansing effect on the environment”?

There are some plausible mechanisms for how the charges actually separate in a cloud, but I don't think it is a settled matter.  It is not quite electrons jumping, the very high voltage ionises the air downwards, and the path of ions conducts the main discharge, the part we see, upwards from the earth.

What amuses me on this topic is the number of churches that have lightning rods.

OK, I can be easily amused sometimes…

Stuart

So glad you can take simple words into science Stuart, does comfort one now and again. Thank you, by what I understand I would agree with you.

Although, what is upsetting to me, is that all the monies they spend on research, and to no avail. Bothersome is it not.

I understand your sarcasim in regards to the lightening rods, like an individual ordering the buffet, with a diet soda.

And yes, you are easily amused.

Take Care Stuart and try to be nice.

JustAskin,Sep. wrote:

[/quote]

That's fine JA, pretty thicked skin so to speak, not easily swayed by another's opinion, usually do a bit of research myself.

Actually, JA, I am quite comfortable on the open forum, since you seem to have t8's vote of confidence, I give you permission to view my inbox, as you will note, not much there. I prefer the direct approach, I do not like to speak about others behind their back, nor do I prefer corrosponding with ones via pm's. It is not who I am. I am not a double edged sword.

karmarie has not found her true peace yet, although she is working through it, and it will come to her. Once this is attained, I am sure she will thank you and stand upon the peace that she finds and move on. As for the other you speak of, I cannot comment, the most surprising is T8, thought him to be a bit more thicked skin.

Once again, if needed I will ask the person to forgive me, it is not beneath me. Wonder's do not interest me, illumination does however.

I am not out to attain a door prize, they are usually not that good anyhow, unless, it is the sea salt manicure/pedicure kit, much is to be said for those. Remember, exfoliation without moisturization is useless.

You ever see the infamercials, or paid programming commercials, what you write sounds so familiar. Should a check or m/o be sent with my request.

No offense JA, never have been one to join in clicks, I have been a loner most of my life, w/ the exception of my family. I do appreciate your concern for my well being.

Whether it be the good/bad JA, does not bother me, so post as you wish with me.

You take care of yourself JA, and remember if you claiming to be a teacher, much rest on your shoulders, ensure you have the truth.

bodhitharta
    Participant

exfoliation without moisturization is useless.

Wow! I will tell you that I have never thought about that, many times when I exfoliate I do not moisturize and I should be doing that.

Thanks!:)

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Princess of the King, you are right, true peace can be hard to find.

Things sometimes get really confusing.

Do you go to a church or anything ?

shimmer
    Participant

POK, sorry about asking you a personal question like that (on a public forum…I just realised !) Something else had upset me and I posted while still upset, I was told not to do that, SORRY. JUST IGNORE IT,

Good post BTW.

Karmarie,

Dear friend, you may ask what you will, who is to tell you different, if it is on your heart then speak it.

Do not let anyone deter what is on your heart.

In regards to your question, I Sabbath.

The rules of your fellow comrads due not apply to me, it is alright.

You take care of yourself Kar, much love to you and the ones you love.

shimmer
    Participant

Thank you Princess of the King, for being a good example of someone who has peace and kindness. I admire you. Love to you and your family, Happy Sabbath too.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account