Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 13 2010,08:23)
    Everyone here,  Thanks. This I have enjoyed reading, just when I thought nothing interesting was ever going to happen…I have been just reading here mainly the last couple of nights, and it is quite amazing,

Theres more enjoyment in trying to save someone than in argueing over what everything means, the simple things, the truth of God.

Who are we trying to save?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 13 2010,06:12)
    Stu,  you really are a very sick person.

You must have done a degree in stupidity and blinkered visioning. or is this what atheism does for a person – sad – so sad.

Stu, even if you are an atheist – stu-pidity doesn't come as part of the qualification (or does it?) even so you can get out from under her! Stop stu-ing around with her and take a deep breathe in the fresh air of reality.

stu, i feel you are realising – but you still can't quite bring yourself over the line – try – please …

Shall we just forget about this discourteous throat-clearing exercise of yours in which you make no points at all? Let's not stop to question whether your mother ever taught you any manners, and move on to the more interesting stuff.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

God is there in the Microscope! – because God is in Everything because from God came everything.

So if god is in everything then god is not in any one thing in particular. That makes god indistinguishable from things that are “not god”. Reminds me of Monty Python again. “All Things Dull And Ugly”. God is present in the guinea worm too. Why did your god make the guinea worm?

Stu, if you designed a fantastic computer system then “Your Spirit” is in that Computer system – the Spirit of the system is OF you, Stu.

What does that mean?

So, to is this world, Look around – everything you see (don't look at the corruption – that is Man's doing) look at how all the elements fit together in beauty – you appreciate Science and nature – look stu, look around you – did this all come about without a creative designer?

You said everything came from god. Now you are saying it does not.

Yes this all came about without a creative designer, or as a product of the creative design of humans who came about without any design.

stu, look at a computer circuit board – look into it under the microscope – what do you see – isn't it a wonder? Look how beautifully crafted it is – look at the layout – isn't it a marvel… created by Man and machine – the world : created by God and angels.

The computer board is designed by a designer, but humans are not.

Stu, check every living entity – what is it's function ? There is nothing that has not a place of value and acts in perfect accordance with an enclosed cyclable system – Only mankind steps outside of that cycle – and kicks mud into it clogging it. An d everything Science does now only adds to problem – yet we cannot stop – Why Stu, Why?

You have decided it has value to you. We cannot stop because natural selection has made us competitive, a behviour also seen in our close cousins the chimpanzees. You would think a designer would have done something to avoid us getting ourselves into difficulties due to competitiveness, wouldn’t you.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 13 2010,06:27)
    And yet, stu, who, thousands upon thousands of years ago predicted that this would happen – yeah more than predicted professied. Could Science have done that?

And what solution does Science offer – We all go to Mars and colonise that planet – yeah right!

Scriptures offers the solution – Christianity is the ONLY religion that offers a realistic viable solution (Don't worry about the faction of Christianity for the time being – that is for refinement later on) it is more important that you simply BELIEVE at this time.

What was predicted “thousands upon thousands of years ago”?

What ethically reasonable solution does christianity have to offer to anyone on any subject?

I realise it is important to a cheap prostyletiser that I should “just believe”. There was a short German with a silly moustache who was telling people to “just believe” without question what he was saying about 70 years ago. That didn't turn out so well.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 13 2010,06:36)
    Genetic and Environmental – they all count stu.  but you ignore Many other factors – Like the SPIRIT – you only seem to want (or rather – be able to) count the things you can measure with a physical rule stu – that is mighty stupid – What is with you – Stu you are crying — I'm sorry – does reality feel that bad to you…perhaps they are tears of joy at learning that there is a way out of your Science delemma. take the step stu – nominate who you want to catch you – who is not important at this time – just that you take the step…do the right thing stu – you know you want to?

You seem to want to be able to use the word “spirit” as if everyone agrees that it is something real. I have no idea what you mean by the word spirit, because it does not have a universally-agreed meaning. Unless you mean spirits, in which case I understand!

Just for the record, I have ignored your continued ham-fisted attempts at conversion, if that is what it is. You must take me for a bit of a yokel.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,11:56)

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,05:45)
    JustAskin

I think I have made a pretty good case for not taking on a god delusion…

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What case?
    We should then expect to be seeing very soon…

Stuart: 'You believe in a delusion because…'

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,18:10)
    1. I worship satan.

Stuart

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

I guess it is a case I have made over a long period of time here.

Some reasons not to take on a god delusion:

* Many god-deludees appear to need to lie about natural history for their god.

* Christianity requires you accept a human sacrifice in order to live a good life.

* Christianity requires that you tell other people they should accept a human sacrifice because there was something wrong with the way they were born the first time.

* The Abrahamic religions insist that homosexuals are worthy of death even though there is no victim of this “crime”, and sexual orientation is not a matter of choice.

* Abrahamic religions claim their god is not knowable, then tell you all about how it expects you to behave.

* Christianity disengages from the long lists of rules in the OT, and does not define sin, it is up to individual opinion as to what is “ungodly”, leaving things wide open for things like the Inquisition.

Shall I go on?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,12:36)

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 13 2010,11:10)
    Before the Big Bang there was nothing.
    We know this because we were there and testify that there was nothing.
    LOL.

After all, seeing is believing.

Hi T8,

In Stuarts case that is NOT incorrect. (Click Here) <– Second Post from the Top
    I've shown Stuart much PROOF of God's existence, yet he still does NOT believe!

God bless
    Ed J

And yet you have never actually answered the question “why MUST there be a god?”.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 13 2010,12:26)
    Stuart, I love this, you a regular visitor to heaven net, really deep down I bet you believe, the only thing which prevents you from admitting, is what you see/have seen around you, don't worry about those who profess to such thing's who have no TRUE fruit to show, the fruit of the spirit is love, we love you Stu, remember that in the last day's many will claim they are believers and will go to great lengths to show who they are, but they will be false, Fake money, Fools Gold, Fake Christians, plenty of it too. Discerning who is who can be hard but I'm learning. I hope I don't or have not fallen into the same, the Spirit of truth is what leads.

I have never had religious beliefs, and I think the proposition of the Judeo-christian god is an immoral one.

Without a god, the universe is a wondrous place, full of mysteries that challenge us to greater things. With a god, the universe is incomprehensible, and therefore ugly. I personally think the universe is too beautiful for the existence of any god, and especially the petty, small-minded god of the Judeo-christian books of mythology.

But thanks for taking an interest!

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,17:34)

LOL.

Hi T8,

God bless
    Ed J

And yet you have never actually answered the question “why MUST there be a god?”.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

It's a case My God has made over a long period of time here.

I “will be”(63) bringing the evidences to the public in a progressive manor.

Forum » BELIEVERS PLACE » The Bible » God is NOW PROVEN to be encoded in AKJV Bible!

And Here: Forum » SKEPTICS PLACE » Creation & Science » God's “Signiture”, “PROOF” of God's Existence

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,18:23)

LOL.

Hi T8,

God bless
    Ed J

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Forum » BELIEVERS PLACE » The Bible » God is NOW PROVEN to be encoded in AKJV Bible!

And Here: Forum » SKEPTICS PLACE » Creation & Science » God's “Signiture”, “PROOF” of God's Existence

God bless

How do you “encode a god” in something?

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

So, stu,

Did you ever say why you are on a religious website in a forum?

You appear to have done much studying…yet you do not believe?

This is incongruent with your claim of none belief in God.

Stu, I think you are hurting, and have been hurt.

Something has happened to you in your past and you tried to find God to ask why. But, you never found him, so, you shield yourself from the pain by trying to exclude God from your life.
    But…you can't. You cannot, you can not.
    So you come here to try and offload your hurt, hoping that you will find God and get angree with him for letting you get hurt.

Believe [me] Stu, you will find God here. In fact, you will find God everywhere, everywhere there is good there is God for God is Good.

Pray then, to the 'unknown God' whom you seek to know.

He will answer you if you are sincere.
    Ok, skeptically at first, then, think of him like your father…no, Stu, not 'your father'..but the Father you wished your father was…….and your mother!!

Stu, is this a revelation exposed!
    “What is hidden will be unhidden, what is covered will be uncovered”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,17:32)

JustAskin

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What case?

1. I worship satan.

Stuart

Ed J

1. Many god-deludees appear to need to lie about natural history for their god.  

2. Christianity requires you accept a human sacrifice in order to live a good life.

3. Christianity requires that you tell other people they should accept a human sacrifice because there was something wrong with the way they were born the first time.

4. The Abrahamic religions insist that homosexuals are worthy of death even though there is no victim of this “crime”, and sexual orientation is not a matter of choice.

5. Abrahamic religions claim their god is not knowable, then tell you all about how it expects you to behave.

6. Christianity disengages from the long lists of rules in the OT, and does not define sin, it is up to individual opinion as to what is “ungodly”, leaving things wide open for things like the Inquisition.

7. Shall I go on?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Matt.18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more,
    that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

1. No, that's what you're doing with ‘evilution’. (John 8:44)

2. No, it's for you to live “Free” in the resurrection! (John 8:36 / John 6:39)

3. No, it's because there's something wrong with the way ‘you’ live your life. (1Cor.15:22)

4. No, neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. (John 8:11 / Ezekiel 18:4)

5. No, But without faith it is impossible to please him:
        for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that
        he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. (Hebrews 11:6)

6. No, Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law:
        for sin is the transgression of the law. (1John 3:4)

1) Thou shalt have none other gods before JEHOVAH.
    2) Thou shalt not make thee any graven image.
    3) Thou shalt not take the name of JEHOVAH thy God in vain.
    4) Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as JEHOVAH thy God hath commanded you.
    5) Honor thy father and thy mother.
    6) Thou shalt not kill.
    7) Thou shalt not commit adultery.
    8) Thou shalt not steal.
    9) Thou shalt not Lie.
    10) Thou shalt not covet .

7. Feel froggy jump! (Rev.16:13)

Witnessing to a world wide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,18:40)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,18:23)

LOL.

Hi T8,

God bless
    Ed J

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

God bless

How do you “encode a god” in something?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Sorry; I left out “existence”. :( Please forgive me. :)

God existence is NOW PROVEN to be encoded in AKJV Bible!

God bless

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

Did you ever say why you are on a religious website in a forum?

Yes.

You appear to have done much studying…yet you do not believe?

I have read some Harry Potter, but that has not lead me to believe children can levitate objects by pointing sticks and mumbling.

This is incongruent with your claim of none belief in God.

Not at all, quite the reverse. Many have claimed they were christian but then began to read scripture more and realised it was all nonsense. Reflection on the bible is a route out of religious belief.

Stu, I think you are hurting, and have been hurt. Something has happened to you in your past and you tried to find God to ask why. But, you never found him, so, you shield yourself from the pain by trying to exclude God from your life. But…you can't. You cannot, you can not. So you come here to try and offload your hurt, hoping that you will find God and get angree with him for letting you get hurt.

Nope. You’ll have to try some other pop psychology, that isn’t me I’m afraid. No one has particularly ever hurt me, and it would be insane to be angry at something that isn’t there.

Believe [me] Stu, you will find God here. In fact, you will find God everywhere, everywhere there is good there is God for God is Good.

You mean the god that is in everything and therefore in nothing particularly?

Pray then, to the 'unknown God' whom you seek to know.

I will, if you promise to call out to the Roman god Jupiter. Call him into your heart! Ask him to reveal his truth to you!

He will answer you if you are sincere.

The logical fallacy of No True Scotsman (look it up). Jupiter does not reveal himself to those who are not sincere either. You will have to try really hard.

Ok, skeptically at first, then, think of him like your father…no, Stu, not 'your father'..but the Father you wished your father was…….and your mother!!

I am lucky enough to have good, loving parents who have been superb, thanks. I will not pass on to them your insult.

Stu, is this a revelation exposed!

It’s credulous bollocks for the unimaginative.

“What is hidden will be unhidden, what is covered will be uncovered”

What is a platitude will continue to be a platitude.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,18:56)

JustAskin

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What case?

1. I worship satan.

Stuart

Ed J

2. Christianity requires you accept a human sacrifice in order to live a good life.

3. Christianity requires that you tell other people they should accept a human sacrifice because there was something wrong with the way they were born the first time.

4. The Abrahamic religions insist that homosexuals are worthy of death even though there is no victim of this “crime”, and sexual orientation is not a matter of choice.

5. Abrahamic religions claim their god is not knowable, then tell you all about how it expects you to behave.

6. Christianity disengages from the long lists of rules in the OT, and does not define sin, it is up to individual opinion as to what is “ungodly”, leaving things wide open for things like the Inquisition.

7. Shall I go on?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

3. No, it's because there's something wrong with the way ‘you’ live your life. (1Cor.15:22)

4. No, neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. (John 8:11 / Ezekiel 18:4)

6) Thou shalt not kill.
    8) Thou shalt not steal.
    9) Thou shalt not Lie.

You're quite reactionary, aren't you Ed. You have a verse for every occasion. What would motivate me to consider any of those verses relevant when I have just explained why the whole premise of christianity is an abomination?

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,17:56)

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 13 2010,08:23)
    Everyone here,  Thanks. This I have enjoyed reading, just when I thought nothing interesting was ever going to happen…I have been just reading here mainly the last couple of nights, and it is quite amazing,

Theres more enjoyment in trying to save someone than in argueing over what everything means, the simple things, the truth of God.

Who are we trying to save?

Stuart

Good question  :D

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,18:46)

Quote (shimmer @ Sep. 13 2010,12:26)
    Stuart, I love this, you a regular visitor to heaven net, really deep down I bet you believe, the only thing which prevents you from admitting, is what you see/have seen around you, don't worry about those who profess to such thing's who have no TRUE fruit to show, the fruit of the spirit is love, we love you Stu, remember that in the last day's many will claim they are believers and will go to great lengths to show who they are, but they will be false, Fake money, Fools Gold, Fake Christians, plenty of it too. Discerning who is who can be hard but I'm learning. I hope I don't or have not fallen into the same, the Spirit of truth is what leads.

I have never had religious beliefs, and I think the proposition of the Judeo-christian god is an immoral one.

Without a god, the universe is a wondrous place, full of mysteries that challenge us to greater things.  With a god, the universe is incomprehensible, and therefore ugly.  I personally think the universe is too beautiful for the existence of any god, and especially the petty, small-minded god of the Judeo-christian books of mythology.

But thanks for taking an interest!

Stuart

Stuart, without God there would be nothing, the Judeo-Christian God is not immoral, people are the ones who do the wrong.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,19:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,18:56)

JustAskin

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What case?

1. I worship satan.

Stuart

Ed J

7. Shall I go on?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

6) Thou shalt not kill.
    8) Thou shalt not steal.
    9) Thou shalt not Lie.

You're quite reactionary, aren't you Ed.  You have a verse for every occasion.  What would motivate me to consider any of those verses relevant when I have just explained why the whole premise of christianity is an abomination?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

I guess your not feeling froggy; huh?

There's a word for every occasion, do you have an occasion?

I will be presenting the “number signature” 117 next; OK?
    Perhaps you will then have an occasion, to see the encoding?

God bless

Stu
    Participant

simmer

Stuart, without God there would be nothing,

Religious platitude.

the Judeo-Christian God is not immoral,

There is no such thing as that god, but if there was, then it is a mass-murderer, which is something I consider to be just a little immoral, don’t you?

people are the ones who do the wrong.

That is true. They are the only ones we can reasonably attribute “wrongdoing” to that actually exist as well. Of course that is no excuse for holding a bleak view of humanity, as so many christians feel they have to do.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,20:23)
    Hi Stuart,

I guess your not feeling froggy; huh?

There's a word for every occasion, do you have an occasion?

I will be presenting the “number signature” 117 next; OK?
    Perhaps you will then have an occasion, to see the encoding?

God bless

I don't believe in a delusion.

I can see your encoding already. What I cannot see is how that proves there is a god. I could write all that encoding if I had the time, or used a computer. So what?

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account