Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    JustAskin
    Participant

POK,

I still have noting against you – try as you might to make it so.

I am seeking for you to join with me and Shimmer – only that – because our beliefs are the same.

the aim is t discuss -privately- the topics in this forum before posting to try and reach a consensus. Agreement won't be reached in open forum because people's heads are too big.

Mike has already told you (The forum) that JustAskin is a different animal in a PM – he is kinder and more gentle – more understanding – giving ground to others ideas and suggestion – never forceful but seeking the best from the other in a spiritually meaningful way. Gentle encouragement and advice, and full of righteous wisdom.
    Hey, and terrifically funny, jocular, amusing and with an a quick eye and mouth for a double entendre or query poser (nothing to do with homosexual body wear).

What do you say – try it out – you can always say “No!” – I won't impose on you so You send me a PM when you ready, Ok! looking forward to meaning dialogue and exchange of positive scriptural rendering and unity.

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

FEEBLE God. No not at all. In fact, the complete opposite.

God desires that his creation should come back to him in their own way but has limited the time
    (long story but it's to do with destroying the earth – YOU, Scientist destroying the earth through incompetence)

Think of the Prodigal Son story – Then expand it to all the earth (Don't include the Jealous brother bit – that's not part of it for now)

That is what god – Except that not all 'prodigal Son' will return to him (You won't at this time but there is the hope still with our encouragement)

You and the likes, hanging out there – in complete despair at the future – devising poorly thought out Science plans to save the earth and humanity when all the steps you take lead to further destruction and desolation (look at the economic climate ? the infrastructure of rich places like Dubai and the whole of the Middle East – The British government, the Spanish Government, the Greek Government, Haiti, Somalia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Korea, China, America, Brazil, Northern Ireland…where can we NOT name! The whole world is in a downward spiral:
    Climate change- negative, The Ozone layer, the Landfill sites full of indegradable plastics (Man's foolishness to claim a step on God by making a product that LASTs … without making a way to recycle it – ha – a one way road to rubbishville. Chemical disasters at sea killing all the Fish, overfishing – killing off the new breeding stock, Trees – – cutting them all down – yet they are the biological air-recyclers – how do you tell man in Brazil not to cut his trees when he says “You did – and now you rich !! I wanna be rich, too!”
    Africans – The chines come and say “Can we make bricks with your clay”, “Yes, says the African – anything you like!” then the Chinese man sells the bricks to the African man so he can build a house… Now that's enterprise!!!

And Science made this all happen – This is the works of your hands Stu,. This is the world you built using the knowledge you filched from your 'discoveries'

JustAskin
    Participant

God is giving mankind time to repent – time to get to know him through his word and testament of Jesus Christ.

those destroying the earth and those benefitting from the aim of the destruction of the earth, will themselves be destroyed – they are the Cancer of the earth and must be rid of – no sympathy. But, like the wheat and the tares – it is not easy to tell which is which – and tearing up the wheat mistaking it for tares is not a good thing (O God is Good). It is only when the Wheat and the Tares ripen that you can tell the difference (Clever Tare plants mimicked the Wheat to ensure their survival from being cut down – just as some allow their top halves to be very easily pulled up making a weeder think that he has irradicated it but the ROOT is still in place and resprouts as soon as possible afterwards…Who says Plants don't have Spirits and Intelligence?

So Stu, it is the mercy of god that allows evil to flourish – for the sake of the innocent – but they will come and end – and when teh whole earth has been appraised of God – that none should say “I did not know – “: then will come the end.

Stu, look up occasionally and see what is going on around you – and believe – and be saved – You can still do Science (I do – I love it ) but I also, and more importantly, Believe. first and foremost.

see, stu, I care about your “Welfare in God” – don't kick against the goad like a bad donkey – be encouraged by Truth even while you chew the carrot of Science – even a carrot is a part of a healthy meal – just as Science is a healthy part of the knowledge of God – but it is NOT GOD – that is the point (or a large part of the Point, in any case)!

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 13 2010,00:16)
    Hi Stuart,

Was this not clear enough for you?

Was what not clear? You haven't actually said why there has to be a god.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 13 2010,00:44)
    Stu,

i am amazed that someone who can do Science – which is a discipline or Accuracy and precision and technical and linguistic understanding – can be so lame in understanding basic language – Perhaps this is the problem with Digital over Analogue?

What language exactly do you think I haven't understood?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

JustAskin

FEEBLE God. No not at all. In fact, the complete opposite.

It’s not omniscient, because it had to ask satan where he had been, and Adam where he was. It’s not omnipotent because it appears not to be able to overcome omnipotence paradoxes.

God desires that his creation should come back to him in their own way but has limited the time

Why should I care what your Imaginary Friend wants? Is it going to smite me if I dissent? If so, how could you call it moral? We are still at the stage of you showing us it exists at all.

(long story but it's to do with destroying the earth – YOU, Scientist destroying the earth through incompetence)

I am only part of the destruction of the planet to the extent that I am a human living a Western lifestyle, consuming more resources than is sustainable. That is greed, the knowledge itself is not the cause of such large-scale exploitation, and actually at this point there is no way out of it without science.

Think of the Prodigal Son story – Then expand it to all the earth (Don't include the Jealous brother bit – that's not part of it for now) That is what god – Except that not all 'prodigal Son' will return to him (You won't at this time but there is the hope still with our encouragement)

I think I have made a pretty good case for not taking on a god delusion: it is not a moral god you worship, and it can’t be shown to exist either.

You and the likes, hanging out there – in complete despair at the future – devising poorly thought out Science plans to save the earth and humanity when all the steps you take lead to further destruction and desolation (look at the economic climate ? the infrastructure of rich places like Dubai and the whole of the Middle East – The British government, the Spanish Government, the Greek Government, Haiti, Somalia, Indonesia, India, Pakistan, Korea, China, America, Brazil, Northern Ireland…where can we NOT name! The whole world is in a downward spiral: Climate change- negative, The Ozone layer, the Landfill sites full of indegradable plastics (Man's foolishness to claim a step on God by making a product that LASTs … without making a way to recycle it – ha – a one way road to rubbishville. Chemical disasters at sea killing all the Fish, overfishing – killing off the new breeding stock, Trees – – cutting them all down – yet they are the biological air-recyclers – how do you tell man in Brazil not to cut his trees when he says “You did – and now you rich !! I wanna be rich, too!”
    Africans – The chines come and say “Can we make bricks with your clay”, “Yes, says the African – anything you like!” then the Chinese man sells the bricks to the African man so he can build a house… Now that's enterprise!!!

How do you tell a christian that he does not have domain over the animals, and needs to do something about it himself when he has this crazy idea that there is no need to do anything because the end is nigh anyway? You don’t need to convince me of environmental impact of human activity, you need to convince the religiously-motivated (and politically-motivated) climate change skeptics.

And Science made this all happen – This is the works of your hands Stu,. This is the world you built using the knowledge you filched from your 'discoveries'

Science is only the knowledge component of the technology. It is greed / competitiveness that has caused the problems, and I think you will turn to science if you are serious about solutions. There are no solutions in the Judeo-christian scriptures to fixing ozone depletion, for example, and feeding a large population in the bible is achieved by magic.

God is giving mankind time to repent – time to get to know him through his word and testament of Jesus Christ.

How immoral is that? Why doesn’t your god step in and do something about it, if it is so capable? I’m sure if your god reset the environment to pre-industrial CO2 levels and removed the pollution from the sea, we would all have cause to sit down and think about its beneficence then. What do you reckon are the chances of that happening?

those destroying the earth and those benefitting from the aim of the destruction of the earth, will themselves be destroyed – they are the Cancer of the earth and must be rid of – no sympathy. But, like the wheat and the tares – it is not easy to tell which is which – and tearing up the wheat mistaking it for tares is not a good thing (O God is Good). It is only when the Wheat and the Tares ripen that you can tell the difference (Clever Tare plants mimicked the Wheat to ensure their survival from being cut down – just as some allow their top halves to be very easily pulled up making a weeder think that he has irradicated it but the ROOT is still in place and resprouts as soon as possible afterwards…Who says Plants don't have Spirits and Intelligence?

They have adaptation for survival advantage: the plants that were closest to behaving this way were the ones that survived best to produce the next generation. Adaptation resulted from an applied environmental pressure, a nice example of evolution by natural selection. How would “intelligence” produce this result? Where does that “intelligence”reside? You are not fronting up to answer questions about these fantasy assertions of intelligence.

So Stu, it is the mercy of god that allows evil to flourish – for the sake of the innocent – but they will come and end – and when teh whole earth has been appraised of God – that none should say “I did not know – “: then will come the end.

Is it the mercy of the police that allows crime to flourish? Wouldn’t you call that incompetence? I think the problem is with the nonsense concept of evil, and its complete inability to see things in human terms. Humans have a variety of behaviours which result from genetic and environmental factors working in roughly equal measure together. Overwhelmingly most of those behaviours are constructive and lead to humans working cooperatively, but we are products of natural selection and some adaptations go haywire
    . I think religious belief is one example: most christians in the world, while their brains have been hijacked by belief in Imaginary Friends, at least do very little to harm others (the prison statistics suggest that atheists do much less harm than christians, by the way) but there are many cases where the god delusion leads people to do harmful things

Don’t forget that every human results from a unique combination of genes, and there is no way of telling for sure what that new unique combination will produce. Study of humans, twins, that are not genetically unique tells us that it is about 50%-50% genetic-environmental influences.

Stu, look up occasionally and see what is going on around you – and believe – and be saved – You can still do Science (I do – I love it ) but I also, and more importantly, Believe. first and foremost.

Cheap prostyletising. How crude. Show me your god’s existence, don’t give me whiny special pleading.

see, stu, I care about your “Welfare in God” – don't kick against the goad like a bad donkey – be encouraged by Truth even while you chew the carrot of Science – even a carrot is a part of a healthy meal – just as Science is a healthy part of the knowledge of God – but it is NOT GOD – that is the point (or a large part of the Point, in any case)!

What god? I see no god, I hear no god, I neither smell nor taste nor touch anything like what you describe. There is nothing like what you describe under any microscope, there is no human behaviour that is made more understandable by your god concept, and a lot of what you write is contrary to what is actually observed. You can’t explain anything about how this god has achieved all you claim and you seem to want to replace demonstrated mechanisms with some non-explanation involving the word “god”.

The burden of proof is with you, and you have not accepted that challenge. All you have done is asserted. Things asserted without evidence are just as easily dismissed without evidence. Although I appreciate your environmental despair, and to a large extent share it, I don’t think your god concept offers any solutions, and I think that same god concept as found in some other people is actually a significant part of the problem.

Stuart

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu, you really are a very sick person.

You must have done a degree in stupidity and blinkered visioning. or is this what atheism does for a person – sad – so sad.

Stu, even if you are an atheist – stu-pidity doesn't come as part of the qualification (or does it?) even so you can get out from under her! Stop stu-ing around with her and take a deep breathe in the fresh air of reality.

stu, i feel you are realising – but you still can't quite bring yourself over the line – try – please …

JustAskin
    Participant

God is there in the Microscope! – because God is in Everything because from God came everything.

Stu, if you designed a fantastic computer system then “Your Spirit” is in that Computer system  – the Spirit of the system is OF you, Stu.

So, to is this world, Look around – everything you see (don't look at the corruption – that is Man's doing) look at how all the elements fit together in beauty – you appreciate Science and nature – look stu, look around you – did this all come about without  a creative designer?

stu, look at a computer circuit board – look into it under the microscope – what do you see – isn't it a wonder? Look how beautifully crafted it is – look at the layout – isn't it a marvel… created by Man and machine – the world : created by God and angels.

Stu, check every living entity – what is it's function ? There is nothing that has not a place of value and acts in perfect accordance with an enclosed cyclable system – Only mankind steps outside of that cycle – and kicks mud into it clogging it. An d everything Science does now only adds to problem – yet we cannot stop – Why Stu, Why?

JustAskin
    Participant

And yet, stu, who, thousands upon thousands of years ago predicted that this would happen – yeah more than predicted professied. Could Science have done that?

And what solution does Science offer – We all go to Mars and colonise that planet – yeah right!

Scriptures offers the solution – Christianity is the ONLY religion that offers a realistic viable solution (Don't worry about the faction of Christianity for the time being – that is for refinement later on) it is more important that you simply BELIEVE at this time.

JustAskin
    Participant

Is it the mercy of the Police – Yes Stu, other wise innocent people would get arrested – I know about Police LAW Stu, so don't even go there with that one (no not from being under it but by being part of IT…) You picked the wrong example there little boy!

JustAskin
    Participant

Genetic and Environmental – they all count stu.  but you ignore Many other factors – Like the SPIRIT – you only seem to want (or rather – be able to) count the things you can measure with a physical rule stu – that is mighty stupid – What is with you – Stu you are crying — I'm sorry – does reality feel that bad to you…perhaps they are tears of joy at learning that there is a way out of your Science delemma. take the step stu – nominate who you want to catch you – who is not important at this time – just that you take the step…do the right thing stu – you know you want to?

shimmer
    Participant

Everyone here, Thanks. This I have enjoyed reading, just when I thought nothing interesting was ever going to happen…I have been just reading here mainly the last couple of nights, and it is quite amazing,

Theres more enjoyment in trying to save someone than in argueing over what everything means, the simple things, the truth of God.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Before the Big Bang there was nothing.
    We know this because we were there and testify that there was nothing.
    LOL.

After all, seeing is believing.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 13 2010,05:45)
    JustAskin

…it appears not to be able to overcome omnipotence paradoxes.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

You are the one who is not able to overcome paradoxes!
    I have been pointing this out to you for some time now!
    Do you have any laps in memory? Don't you remember?

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 27:4-5 / Isaiah 54:17)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

JustAskin

Why should I care what your Imaginary Friend wants?  Is it going to smite me if I dissent?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Heb.9:27 And as it is appointed unto men
    once to die, but after this the judgment:

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

JustAskin

I am only part of the destruction of the planet…

Stuart

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….68;st=0

Ed J
    Participant

JustAskin

I think I have made a pretty good case for not taking on a god delusion…

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What case?
    We should then expect to be seeing very soon…

Stuart: 'You believe in a delusion because…'

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,18:10)
    1. I worship satan.

Stuart

Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

JustAskin

How immoral is that?  Why doesn’t your god step in and do something about it, if it is so capable?  

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

There is an intelligence originating outside of time that can now
    be mathematically linked to the Christian Bible and even labeled… “GOD”!

My God exists because he saw this day coming! (Click Here) <– Second Post

Isaiah 33:10: Now will I rise, saith the LORD; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
    Now 52 will 56 I 9 rise 51 saith 57 the 33 LORD 49 = 307 (63rd prime number)

Witnessing to a world wide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

shimmer
    Participant

Stuart, I love this, you a regular visitor to heaven net, really deep down I bet you believe, the only thing which prevents you from admitting, is what you see/have seen around you, don't worry about those who profess to such thing's who have no TRUE fruit to show, the fruit of the spirit is love, we love you Stu, remember that in the last day's many will claim they are believers and will go to great lengths to show who they are, but they will be false, Fake money, Fools Gold, Fake Christians, plenty of it too. Discerning who is who can be hard but I'm learning. I hope I don't or have not fallen into the same, the Spirit of truth is what leads.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Sep. 13 2010,11:10)
    Before the Big Bang there was nothing.
    We know this because we were there and testify that there was nothing.
    LOL.

After all, seeing is believing.

Hi T8,

In Stuarts case that is NOT incorrect. (Click Here) <– Second Post from the Top
    I've shown Stuart much PROOF of God's existence, yet he still does NOT believe!

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account