Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 728 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 12 2010,21:23)
    Stu,

You are in Spiritual ignorance.

Jesus is refering to his Coming into Power – and indeed this did take place in the lifetime of many who were alive at the time. In 70 Ad. when the Romans overran the temple – the people had to “Run for the Hills” and the Abomination” stood in the Holy Place of God, the inner Sanctum where only the High Priest is allowed to go.

Yes, there were some alive at that time. At this time Satan had free reign on the earth as his domain so he immediately attacked “God” and his people hoping for a swift [foolhardy] victory.

But god did not abandon his people and many survived to continue the fight against unRighteousness and bring many to Him through their faith.

But that was NOT THE END – the END is still yet to come, and for this we wait like bridesmaid and the Bride arrayed for the wedding  (In case you don't know – in those days a Bridesmaid had to prepare the Bride days before – and on the day – and both WAITED for the Bridegroom who could arrive at  ANY TIME – even until Midnight. Not like today where the Bridegroom waits for the Bride)

Sounds like a pretty feeble god you have invented there.

Others have much more powerful gods. Don't you secretly wish you had one of those for an Imaginary Friend? I don't think it is very difficult to reinvent your god. Christians are doing that constantly.

What about scripture? Is it meaningless to say the words “soon” or “quickly”?

Stuart

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 12 2010,01:45)
    POK,

What has happened to you?

Why do you challenge JustAskin?

You put immature questions to Justskin as if you feel somehow that justAskin is will be flummoxed by them.

POK, The questions you ask are elementary questions that are used to try and quiz the ignorant or learner.

More over, how do they relate to the post that you quoting me from? Because I put a definition on “Satan” and “Devil” – Pl-ea-se… just pick up a dictionary or read Scriptures… It is not MY definition – it is DICTIONARY definition and Scriptural definition and Everyday Commonly understood Definition.

POK, do you want to start again with your comments. I'm happily willing to forgive you this faux pas.

So, you don't believe in the trinity, but alas you speak in trinity language, alright. So how many spirits do you have? Do they each have a name or should I just call you legion? Let me know.

If the questions were so elementary, then w/o reference to the text, you all, whoever you are could have answer so easily, perhaps you all should try again, confer with one another if needed.

Yes, anyone can pick up text and a dictionary, alas, it still does not help, when the spirit of truth is within one does it not?

No, do not want to start over, good where I am at, and no forgivness is needed, see I do not need to take what is already been given, especially from man, understand?

JustAskin
    Participant

Ha ha Stu, you so weird.

First when Uzzah touches the Ark and dies you call God a murderer – now when the Romans invade the seat of the ark and violate it but God doesn't strike them down, you say He is weak.

Your arguments are all over the place and this smacks of pure utter ignorance and flapping – a real [immature amateur] deceiver. You can even deceive yourself in your pursuit to deceive others.

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 12 2010,01:51)
    Actually, POK, What are you actually on about in that post – are you just having a bad time in real life because I can't see how defining “Satan” caused you get freaky like that.

I was even considering you for 'begotten-ship', but maybe it is just as well. Still, I hold out my desire for your repentance and posting what you really meant to post. Did you post to he wrong person, perhaps? Apology accepted already.

Your seemly mercy and grace towards me is not needed, but thanks just the same.

Your holy then thou attitude does bother me some, reminds me of my aunts when growing up, all show no go.

No mistake in whom I posted to, maybe you?

JustAskin
    Participant

pok,

this is severe… i am sorely wounded. I am speechless from your comments. How do i sound like a trinitarian for saying that “Satan” means “opposer” and/or “adversary”.

as for the rest of what you write i about me – i have no idea what it is about.

however, i am willing to forgive you. I have nothig against you. in fact i admire you and am seeking you for adoption as spiritual sistren with shimmer.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 12 2010,21:47)
    Ha ha Stu, you so weird.

First when Uzzah touches the Ark and dies you call God a murderer – now when the Romans invade the seat of the ark and violate it but God doesn't strike them down, you say He is weak.

Your arguments are all over the place and this smacks of pure utter ignorance and flapping – a real [immature amateur] deceiver. You can even deceive yourself in your pursuit to deceive others.

No, I mean your god appears unable to defeat satan. What a weakling. Perhaps it is that your god wants to play games with satan.

Stuart

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 12 2010,22:02)
    pok,

this is severe… i am sorely wounded. I am speechless from your comments. How do i sound like a trinitarian for saying that “Satan” means “opposer” and/or “adversary”.

as for the rest of what you write i about me – i have no idea what it is about.

however, i am willing to forgive you. I have nothig against you. in fact i admire you and am seeking you for adoption as spiritual sistren with shimmer.

Are you wanting to adopt me, or should I adopt you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 12 2010,20:23)
    I am agnostic

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

(CLICK ON THIS LINK STUART)

YHVH=63 ADDSColor=63 to your life!

You should then take the PROOF of God's existence seriously! (Click Here)
    Instead of foolishly arguing against is as an 'atheist' would do!

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Psalm 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.  

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 12 2010,22:05)

Ha ha Stu, you so weird.

No, I mean your god appears unable to defeat satan.  What a weakling.  Perhaps it is that your god wants to play games with satan.

Stuart

Let’s not forget too that satan is contracted by god to do god’s dirty work:

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

(Seriously, the omniscient creator of the universe has to ask satan where he has been? He did the same with Adam too!)

Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.[/I]

If I am satan talking, maybe I have some valuable inside information about your god, given the matey relationship between them.

Stuart

Stuart,

When someone is correct in their teachings can you not just admit it, science orginated to found out how. Science was not from the beginning, nor will it be the reason for the end.

You must be getting silver down your back. Don't tell me you are becoming a miserable old ape, life is too precious Stuart.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2010,22:19)
    (CLICK ON THIS LINK STUART)

John 6:51:”I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever;”

John 8:23: And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 8:12: Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

John 10:9: “I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.”

John 10:11: “I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

John 10:36: “do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'?

John 11:25: Jesus said to her, “I AM the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

John 14:6: Jesus said to him, “I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 15:1: “I AM the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.

John 19:2: Therefore the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, “Do not write, 'The King of the Jews,' but, 'He said, “I am the King of the Jews.”'”

Acts 7:32: Stephen speaking of Moses' encounter at the burning bush “saying, 'I am the God of your fathers– the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' And Moses trembled and dared not look.”

Acts 9:5: And he said, “Who are You, Lord?” And the Lord said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 12 2010,22:20)
    Stuart,

When someone is correct in their teachings can you not just admit it, science orginated to found out how. Science was not from the beginning, nor will it be the reason for the end.

You must be getting silver down your back. Don't tell me you are becoming a miserable old ape, life is too precious Stuart.

My rich all-over orange fur is as glorious as ever PoftheK!

What “correct teaching” are you meaning?

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 12 2010,22:19)

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 12 2010,22:05)

Ha ha Stu, you so weird.

No, I mean your god appears unable to defeat satan.  What a weakling.  Perhaps it is that your god wants to play games with satan.

Stuart

Let’s not forget too that satan is contracted by god to do god’s dirty work:

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

(Seriously, the omniscient creator of the universe has to ask satan where he has been?  He did the same with Adam too!)

Job 1:12  And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.[/I]

If I am satan talking, maybe I have some valuable inside information about your god, given the matey relationship between them.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Job.1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came
    to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also…

Job.40:1-14 Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him?  
    he that reproveth God, let him answer it.
    Then Job answered the LORD, and said,
    Behold, 'i am vile'(Click Here); what shall I answer thee?  I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
    Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further.
    Then answered [I The LORD GOD=117] unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
    Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
    Wilt thou also disannul my judgment?  wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
    Hast thou an arm like God?  or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
    Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
    Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
    Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
    Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
    Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee.

Isaiah. 27:4-5 Fury is not in me(Ed J): who would set the briers and thorns against me(Ed J) in battle?  
    I would go through them, I would burn them together. (Hebrews 12:29)
    Or let him take hold of my strength(YHVH), that he may make peace with me;
    and he shall make peace with me. (Isaiah 54:17)

Stu
    Participant

Uncanny similarity between

I AM the light of the world

and

I AM lucifer!

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Stuart,

Perhaps you were never told, italisized words are not in the original texts;
    they are added by the translators to aid in translational differences;
    Go back and check it out, you Posted corrupt text.

Nahum1:14
                                               (Cross=74)                            
                               great i am(74) [] Lucifer(74)

1Tm.1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
    that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Stop letting Satan use you like his little puppet!

1Tm.1:17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the
    only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Bible Truth!=117

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2010,23:05)
    Hi Stuart,

Are you saying that Jesus spoke Elizabethan English? Surely NONE of the words were in the original texts!

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 12 2010,22:54)
    Uncanny similarity between

I AM the light of the world

and

I AM lucifer!

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

‘Great I AM’=74, is Satan’s=74 title belonging to GOD’s #1 enemy Lucifer=74.
    Satan’s name before he fell was: Lucifer. (Luke 10:18) Lucifer means:
    to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’. The name
    Lucifer also means ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

2Thess. 2:4 says: {Lucifer} opposes and exalts himself above all that is “called God=63” (YHVH=63), or that is
    “worshipped”=117; so that he {Lucifer} as ‘I AM god’ sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Do 'you' see see Stuart?

John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment i am come into this world,
    that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind[/b].

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That
    man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
    Mathew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man
    shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that
    proceedeth out of “The Mouth of God” (YHVH).

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter],
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 12 2010,23:06)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 12 2010,23:05)
    Hi Stuart,

Are you saying that Jesus spoke Elizabethan English?  Surely NONE of the words were in the original texts!

Stuart

Elizabethan English?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 12 2010,20:23)
     …Ed began to claim that what he was presenting was evidence.

He still has not said what it is evidence for!

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Was this not clear enough for you?

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2010,13:32)
                              YHVH's Signature

I can provide much circumstantial evidence of the “intelligent designer”!
    My God MUST certainly exist: because there is no other viable explanation!

Why are you lying? (Click Here)

Jn:8:44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do.
    He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no
    truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

JustAskin
    Participant

Stu,

i am amazed that someone who can do Science – which is a discipline or Accuracy and precision and technical and linguistic understanding – can be so lame in understanding basic language – Perhaps this is the problem with Digital over Analogue?

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account