Prophet Hawking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 728 total)
  • Author

Quote (JustAskin @ Sep. 11 2010,13:04)
    “Devil” means “opposer” and “Evil One” and …”Satan” and therefore also “Adversary”.

The two terms (“Satan” and “[the] Devil”) are interchangeable and dependent on context and personal preference.

[the] Devil is never a Name, but used for descriptive effect in order to widens the scope of the term “Satan” which can, as said, be either a term or a Name.

I can fully understand why Stuart tells ones like you JA to study and find thy self approved.

Your case in point of devil or satan referring that the titles are interchangable, is the same as the trinity teachings.

It totally fustrates ones that cannot convert another to a teaching, you are the ones that think you have control over the spirit of truth and can order it to do what you want, then boo hoo when you don't get what you want, so apparently you seem to want the glory.

You must be able to answer the same questions you give another,

why does god allow suffering
    why does god order the slaughter of women and children
    why does god order war
    why does god demand a blood sacrifice
    why does god want to kill those that do not follow him
    why does god have a son then call him a man
    why does god let children starve to death
    why does god let man make their own choices when it comes to their salvation, but then tells them how to live.

riddle those.

If you are not willing to build, then you are destroying, if you do not love something, it does not remain.

No matter what, Stuart is a materpiece, created, loved. NO matter how that gets under your skin, it is truth.

Would you give your life for Stuart, knowing him as you do?
    Would you confer with Stuart with your dying breath to have him believe?

If you are not in it for the long haul, then back out. Ones like you make the ones that know more difficult, you take it back to square one, one thing is for sure, you have not learned your role.

Mod or no mod, Nick was right.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 11 2010,12:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2010,10:00)

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 10 2010,18:10)
    Did you catch paranoia off JustAskin?

Which of these statements of mine would you believe, Ed?

1. I worship satan.
    2. Satan does not exist.

Stuart

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Edit))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
    Hi Stuart,

Riddle me this Batman…

That is another ‘dichotomy’, I'm glad you Posted it!
    The Truth is: ‘Two’ can't be true because ‘one’ is a lie.
    How's that for a backward speak accurate explanation?
    ‘The Sape’ has used you to set a word trap riddle for Ed J,
    but Ed J can't fail as he sees right through the wording trap!
    It's plain to see that JustAskin and Ed J worship the same God!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

I guess the solution to this apparent dichotomy relies on whether you and JustAskin agree with t8 that “satan” should be translated as “adversary”.  

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

It is NOT a matter of what myself or JustAskin or t8 agree upon;
    it's a matter of what God's word says and how these words define…

Satan: שָׂטָן an opponent; the arch enemy of Good:-adversary, withstand

Satan: Σατανᾶς the accuser, the Devil

Satan’s=74 name is Lucifer=74; who “I” call ‘The Sape’=74.

Lucifer means: ‘to boast or make a showing and selfish rage or praise’.
    The name Lucifer further means: ‘giver of light and bright morning star’.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That
    man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
    Mathew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man
    shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that
    proceedeth out of “The Mouth of God” (YHVH).

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 11 2010,13:34)

“Devil” means “opposer” and “Evil One” and …”Satan” and therefore also “Adversary”.

The two terms (“Satan” and “[the] Devil”) are interchangeable and dependent on context and personal preference.

[the] Devil is never a Name, but used for descriptive effect in order to widens the scope of the term “Satan” which can, as said, be either a term or a Name.

I can fully understand why Stuart tells ones like you JA to study and find thy self approved.

Your case in point of devil or satan referring that the titles are interchangable, is the same as the trinity teachings.

It totally fustrates ones that cannot convert another to a teaching, you are the ones that think you have control over the spirit of truth and can order it to do what you want, then boo hoo when you don't get what you want, so apparently you seem to want the glory.

why does god order war
    why does god let man make their own choices when it comes to their salvation, but then tells them how to live.

riddle those.

If you are not willing to build, then you are destroying, if you do not love something, it does not remain.

No matter what, Stuart is a materpiece, created, loved. NO matter how that  gets under your skin, it is truth.

If you are not in it for the long haul, then back out. Ones like you make the ones that know more difficult, you take it back to square one, one thing is for sure, you have not learned your role.

What you wrote was not edifying anyone it was simply a ploy to show stuart support if you have Unambiguous evidence to prove God to Stuart then you go ahead and try.

Stuart is not interested in believeing in God at all he is much more interested in why you believe in God and you think befriending Satan will somehow prevent him from devouring you?

You remind me of those ministers who try to be “hip” to relate to the kids it seems to work but crime and youth move further and further away from God.

By the way the answer to all your questions that you arrogantly threw out at JA is that God does whatever HE wants, will you now Judge God and pretend to know HIS ways? how silly!

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2010,14:12)
    it's a matter of what God's word says

Perhaps you should be telling them that.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

BD

Stuart is not interested in believeing in God at all he is much more interested in why you believe in God and you think befriending Satan will somehow prevent him from devouring you?

Is that satan the supernatural being that points out opposition to god, or the concept of adversary?

Gee I wish you god-deluded people could agree on a basic set of properties for your fantasy world of nasty conspiracies.

You remind me of those ministers who try to be “hip” to relate to the kids it seems to work but crime and youth move further and further away from God.

Tee hee! The way you write it makes you sound square!

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 11 2010,15:49)

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

How the words define is not important to you?

Ed J

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2010,16:27)

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Ed J

Whether you call a fictional being a goblin or a troll makes little difference to me, but if you are going to try and convince me it is not fictional then you really should have your story straight.

I think if you are going to work together on this you will need to agree on the properties of the Imaginary Friend in question. If you are each going to go it alone in your attempts to convince, then good luck holding your tongues as each of you makes the others' doctrinal errors.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Sep. 11 2010,16:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 11 2010,16:27)

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Ed J

Whether you call a fictional being a goblin or a troll makes little difference to me, but if you are going to try and convince me it is not fictional then you really should have your story straight.  

I think if you are going to work together on this you will need to agree on the properties of the Imaginary Friend in question.  If you are each going to go it alone in your attempts to convince, then good luck holding your tongues as each of you makes the others' doctrinal errors.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children,
    tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine…
    You're learning “the lingo”, but you're having grasping “The Creator”.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That
    man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
    Mathew 4:4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man
    shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that
    proceedeth out of “The Mouth of God” (YHVH).

Quote (bodhitharta @ Sep. 11 2010,15:04)

Quote (princess of the king @ Sep. 11 2010,13:34)

why does god order war

riddle those.

No matter what, Stuart is a materpiece, created, loved. NO matter how that  gets under your skin, it is truth.

What you wrote was not edifying anyone it was simply a ploy to show stuart support if you have Unambiguous evidence to prove God to Stuart then you go ahead and try.

By the way the answer to all your questions that you arrogantly threw out at JA is that God does whatever HE wants, will you now Judge God and pretend to know HIS ways? how silly!

So once again another that says, I could not change him so hence he is the devil, and will never believe, man's ego does not change.

So, what you say your god makes the rules but then breaks the rules?

Which I am sure is fine with you, for your only out for yourself, no other.

JustAskin
    Participant

POK,

What has happened to you?

Why do you challenge JustAskin?

You put immature questions to Justskin as if you feel somehow that justAskin is will be flummoxed by them.

POK, The questions you ask are elementary questions that are used to try and quiz the ignorant or learner.

More over, how do they relate to the post that you quoting me from? Because I put a definition on “Satan” and “Devil” – Pl-ea-se… just pick up a dictionary or read Scriptures… It is not MY definition – it is DICTIONARY definition and Scriptural definition and Everyday Commonly understood Definition.

POK, do you want to start again with your comments. I'm happily willing to forgive you this faux pas.

JustAskin
    Participant

Actually, POK, What are you actually on about in that post – are you just having a bad time in real life because I can't see how defining “Satan” caused you get freaky like that.

I was even considering you for 'begotten-ship', but maybe it is just as well. Still, I hold out my desire for your repentance and posting what you really meant to post. Did you post to he wrong person, perhaps? Apology accepted already.

shimmer
    Participant

JA, Im supposed to be sleeping I know but hey, Stu's still awake, we both in NZ,

A few Key points that I see in Princess of the Kings post…

No matter what, Stuart is a materpiece, created, loved.

If you are not in it for the long haul, then back out. Ones like you make the ones that know more difficult, you take it back to square one,

You and Bod…Go EASIER on Stuart, He isnt KJ or WJ, they are used to you,

Calm down a bit, both of you.

JustAskin
    Participant

Shimmer, Perhaps you just dreaming all this … booo!! did that wake you?

By the way, there are no such things as Ghosts…!

Who is Stuart – And why does he need defending – I thought he had Science as his God and Science would defend him? Hmm… doesn't seem like it… Perhaps he's just tired and obstinate – doesn't know when he's beaten.

Or, like trinity, he doesn't realise that Science is limited in mankind, realistically, to the first four dimensions (linear, areal, cubular and time) and that the attempts to move out of these four only proves that there are higher factors that even the most super of Supercomputers can't calculate in a man's life time – but God is timeless!

What is randomness but man's inability to calculate the outcome of given inputs to neither a transparent-box nor black-box calculation – yet Chaos theory “Proves” that there is no such things a Random – Science disproves itself – ho hum … what next…..

shimmer
    Participant

JA, you didnt see some of the things bod used to say to him,

JustAskin
    Participant

Shimmer,
    No, I didn't – what has that to do with me? If he puts himself up on a pedestal then he should be prepared to be knocked down.

If he is allowed to spew Science doctrine without counteraction then he may per/dis/suade others who are unsure of their belief.

Believe me, I understand what Science says – I am man of Science, myself and see it's position in the greater picture – but it is only that – part of the bigger picture – and Stu is holding it up as The Whole while it is patently clear that he is limited in his rendering of it in this forum – see how quickly he falls into “Please don't have a go at me”

– Where is his strength and power in his belief – waning by each of his posts.

If he had strength of conviction then he would not need others to defend him with insoluble ideas. Insolutions don't dissolve into the mix and remain floating like unflushable floaties in the bog of 'indiscernible truth' (i.e. Lies).

What relationship does Truth have with Lies except as adversaries of each other. God will wage war – Righteous war through Jesus Christ when the time is due – our job is to gather as many to the side of Truth as possible before that time and if it means being harsh to those who appear to be granite headed then so be it.

You will see that JustAskin will soften when Stu softens – so encourage HIM – not dissuade JA. Encourage the wrong one to stop thinking wrong – not dissuade the righteous to stop being righteous because the righteousness is 'hurting' the unrighteous.

Still, there is a point that you make in how much harshness to deal out to each – as you say “Stu has had a bad time in the past…!” – let him come and show himself to me as willing to concede a single point and I will consider relenting the ferocity against him.

Stu
    Participant

What ferocity? I got over loud squeaky mice when I was five.

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

JA, Ok,

Your doing well don't get me wrong, there's alot of really amazing posts you have done here, I'm sure Stu is really loving the challenge,

I know you can be quite harsh and also really nice,  Stu, that is JA.

Stu
    Participant

Sorry shimmer but I'm not sure what challenge you are referring to. I love it when people challenge me, and I am still waiting for JustAskin to do just that!

Stuart

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Stuart, you will be waiting a while he's probably asleep right now !

SORRY you two, don't let me interfere ! CARRY ON,

Proclaimer
    Participant

Ding ding.

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 728 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account