Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 7,461 through 7,480 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KJ,
    God fully used this wonderful vessel.
    Follow him.

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ, KJ,

Jesus is the one doing the Judging on behalf of his Father, God almighty.

Gospels says that anyone who does NOT believe that jesus is the Christ crucifies him a second time.

Anyone exercising in belief in the Son of God – that he came from the Father and revealed the Father through the Testament sent WITH him by the Father and that he died, man in the flesh, and was raised again on the thord day, etc… will be saved on the last day – that is – the judgement day.

Since you believe that it was God himself and therefore could not possibly have died (ah!, so that is why you keep asking if, or stating that, “God can take the form of SINFUL MAN”) who came you are in danger of the ofrmer category of 'a disbeliever' and it is for this reason that we try so hard to make you see the truth – not to push you down – but to raise you up!

WJ, KJ, take the opportunity now, or anytime upuntil the last day (as Jesus says: “The wages are for the day – whenever you start the day – same wage for all – no matter”, So even the night before the last day, then but try not to leave it that late – Jack may keep you debating until the sunrises and you turn to stone (Like the Goblins in the book or the, yet to be released film, “The Hobbit”)

Quote (JustAskin @ June 17 2010,15:19)
    WJ, KJ,

Jesus is the one doing the Judging on behalf of his Father, God almighty.

Gospels says that anyone who does NOT believe that jesus is the Christ crucifies him a second time.

Anyone exercising in belief in the Son of God – that he came from the Father and revealed the Father through the Testament sent WITH him by the Father and that he died, man in the flesh, and was raised again on the thord day, etc… will be saved on the last day – that is – the judgement day.

Since you believe that it was God himself and therefore could not possibly have died (ah!, so that is why you keep asking if, or stating that, “God can take the form of SINFUL MAN”) who came you are in danger of the ofrmer category of 'a disbeliever' and it is for this reason that we try so hard to make you see the truth – not to push you down – but to raise you up!

WJ, KJ, take the opportunity now, or anytime upuntil the last day (as Jesus says: “The wages are for the day – whenever you start the day – same wage for all – no matter”, So even the night before the last day, then but try not to leave it that late – Jack may keep you debating until the sunrises and you turn to stone (Like the Goblins in the book or the, yet to be released film, “The Hobbit”)

JA

The scriptural definition of death is not ceasing to exist!

Prove that Jesus Spirit ceased to exist. when he commended (Gr. paratithēmi-to place beside or near or set before) his Spirit into the Fathers hands!

Jesus Spirit did not die, he went to the center of the earth for three days and three nights. God is Spirit. Oh thats right we have been over this before, that is the fact that we live in a tent, called a Body or Temple which God also lives in!

According to the scriptures “True believers” are not waiting for “eternal life” for they already have it!  :)

and whoever lives and believes in me will never die“. Do you believe this?” John 11:26

Do you believe this JA?   :)

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Indeed Jesus was yet alive in the Holy Spirit.
    He joined Abraham Isaac and Jacob etc

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 18 2010,05:42)
    Jesus said…

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for “if ye believe not that I am he”, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24

I believe that he is the Christ and the son of God. Do you really believe that? Or do you give lip service to that and say that he is also the God that he is suppose to be the son of. And how do you explain that confusion?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    We follow Jesus, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob into eternal life in the living Spirit

Quote (t8 @ June 17 2010,17:06)

Jesus said…

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for “if ye believe not that I am he”, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24

I believe that he is the Christ and the son of God. Do you really believe that? Or do you give lip service to that and say that he is also the God that he is suppose to be the son of. And how do you explain that confusion?

t8

Yes I believe that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God! :)

So did John and Thomas!

John said that he was the Word that was with God and was God, and that the Jews wanted to crucify him because he made himself “Equal to God” by claiming he was the Son of God!

Would you crucify him like the Jews for claiming he was “Equal to God”?

Thomas called him my Lord and God!

Paul said he was his “Great God and Savour” the one that that purified a people to himself!

Jude said he was his “Only Lord (Possesor) and Master the one that saved the children of Israel out of Egypt!

Do you believe this? :)

WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,

Thomas asked Jesus to prove himself. Jesus' response does not credit Thomas for his exultation but, in fact, condemns him: 'For you believe because you have seen [and touched]. BLESSED are those who have not seen and yet believe'. Thomas was NOT blessed for his realisation.

Quote (JustAskin @ June 17 2010,17:19)
    WJ,

Thomas asked Jesus to prove himself. Jesus' response does not credit Thomas for his exultation but, in fact, condemns him: 'For you believe because you have seen [and touched]. BLESSED are those who have not seen and yet believe'. Thomas was NOT blessed for his realisation.

Jesus nor John rebuked him or corrected him. His statement would have been considered blasphemous under Jewish Law.

Thomas said “To him” my Lord and My God! :)

If Jesus was not God then he would have said, “Thomas I am not your God”! John the writer also would have said something about this blasphemous remark!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Yes.
    To Jesus and his God in him.

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 17 2010,17:30)
    Hi WJ,
    Yes.
    To Jesus and his God in him.

NH

It doesn't say Thomas said “Unto them” does it?

WJ

JustAskin
    Participant

WJ,
    Noone is 'saved' until the judgement day.

Even if they are of the promise, like the thief on the cross. He is not Saved until the judgement when he will judged and found guiltless and Then given eternal life in Paradise…not heaven like some think, even as Jesus told him.

What you say, how you speak, is like a parent, in ignorance of the truth, telling a child that they will go to heaven when they die and they will again see their pet Goldfish so don't be sad for it…. WJ, you are not advancing in knowledge but retarding…even more so that you try such transparent and flimsy arguments, nay, simpleton disputation with me. Are you on medication, like Nick?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JA,
    Is it usual for moderators to question the sanity of contributors?
    Are you not a man of peace?

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 17 2010,12:13)
    Martian said to WJ:

He is my human Lord and Savior.

First, Martian is not paying attention to the scriptures WJ has given. Martian says that Jesus is his “human” Savior. Martian says this contrary to the scripture WJ gave which says that a man cannot save his brother,

Certainly a man cannot rescue his brother; “he cannot pay God an adequate ransom price” (the ransom price for a human life is too high, and people go to their final destiny), so that he might continue to live forever and not experience death. Pss 49:7-9

Therefore, Jesus was not a mere man as WJ has correctly said. He is our God!

Second, Martian has implied that he has TWO saviors. The one is human and the other is God. But God said, “Besides Me there is no Savior” (Is. 43:11).

the Roo

Jack

Beat me to the punch!

Thanks, and very true.

Jesus said…

I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for “if ye believe not that I am he“, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24

WJ

Keith,

The “he” is not in the Greek. It is not “I am he” but “I am.” Jesus said,

“If you believe not that I AM you shall die in your sins.”

Yet Nick will not tremble at this word. He will just offer his empty can reply.

Jack

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JA,
    The Spirit of God often spoke through this wonderful vessel.
    Worship God.

JustAskin
    Participant

To all,

Can some explain this to Me…

Actually, it's for Mike really, but anyone can join in.

John 17:3, “And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

The question is: Was Jesus Christ 'Jesus Christ' before, or as, he was 'Sent' by God?

Is this the same manner of speech as, “God 'sent' His only begotten Son”?
    God 'sent' “Jesus Christ”!

KangarooJack
    Participant

JustAskin said:

WJ,
    Noone is 'saved' until the judgement day.

Not so JA. Jesus said that the one who believes shall not come into judgment but “HAS PASSED from death to life” (Jn 5:24). Paul said, “There is therefore NOW no judgment to them who are in Christ Jesus” (Rom. 8:1).

NOW NO JUDGMENT”

Oh wait a minute. Nick says that time in scripture is “spiritual.” So “NOW no judgment” is not intelligible to us.

KJ

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ June 18 2010,10:58)

According to the scriptures “True believers” are not waiting for “eternal life” for they already have it!  :)

and whoever lives and believes in me will never die“. Do you believe this?” John 11:26

Do you believe this JA?   :)

WJ

JA, id have to agree with what WJ said here.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JA,
    Do you hope to be one in the first resurrection?

They have been saved, are being saved and will be saved according to scripture.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack @ June 18 2010,09:38)
    Keith,

The “he” is not in the Greek. It is not “I am he” but “I am.” Jesus said,

“If you believe not that I AM you shall die in your sins.”

Correct. Even setting aside the implications of the unpredicated “I AM” statement, it's important to note that an inaccurate belief in Yeshua, the article of our fath, results in unforgiven sins being held against us, i.e salvation is predicated on us believing in the real Yeshua.

The real Yeshua is the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Almighty God.

Viewing 20 posts - 7,461 through 7,480 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account