Preexistence

• This topic has 19,164 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Nick.
Viewing 20 posts - 4,361 through 4,380 (of 19,165 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You say
    “But Adam was created flesh not spirit, a different nature; so what image was Adam created in? What is it that the Father, the Son and man have in common? A mind, Paul calls it a spirit.”

Paul calls the MIND a SPIRIT?
    Is it written ?

What is written is that the minds of those reborn of the Spirit must be renewed.

Rom12
    2And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You say
    ” At his resurrection, God gave Jesus back his true nature, spirit, the flesh body of Christ remained in the grave, and so the penalty for sin was paid. God of course disposed of the body for obvious reasons”

But Jesus said

Luke 24:39
    Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Sep. 10 2008,08:21)
    t8,

Agreed!  And the simple language is that Jesus is “of” God and came “from”the Father.

I am “of” my Father and came “from” my father.

Mandy

But are you the root of your father?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Sep. 12 2008,07:39)
    Hi Georg,
    You say
    ” At his resurrection, God gave Jesus back his true nature, spirit, the flesh body of Christ remained in the grave, and so the penalty for sin was paid. God of course disposed of the body for obvious reasons”

But Jesus said

Luke 24:39
    Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have.”

That is an interesting one because we will have a spiritual body to supercede the physical one we have and we will be like him.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,
    It is plain that he was resurrected into his old flesh and blood body and we are told flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom[1Cor15]

So my opinion is that he was changed, as we who follow him who are yet alive will be changed, as he was taken up.[1cor 15]

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick and t8

To whom it may concern.

Does it derail you when I call the fallen angels demons?
    Are you telling me you have never heard a minister call fallen angels demons?
    But let me correct myself if that will help you; yes, the bible calls fallen angels devils.
    All the other things you question are explained in my article; I don't see the need to repeat myself, if you don't pay attention to them in the first place.

Georg

P.S. if you believe that Jesus was bodily resurrected, you obviously do not understand what a ransom is.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Gerg,
    The source of truth is the bible so we should find it written there.

“yes, the bible calls fallen angels devils.”

So could you elaborate and show where they are called demons?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,

You say of demons.
    “They had shouted for joy when the Son created the earth.”

Are all angels SONS OF GOD?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You say of demons.

” It was during the construction of the ark, in the days of Noah, that these spirits, angels, were preached to, told what would await them in the day of final judgment, but they are not being tormented by flames now.”

So these are the angels you think that are bound in Tartarus that also somehow mainfest on earth??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You say
    “Judgment means teaching, testing, and trials, proving you are worthy to receive the gift of God, eternal life. “

Actually judgement means judgement

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You say
    “All will be required to repent and to ask for forgiveness, there may be those that have done such evil deeds that they can’t or wont repent, nor ask for forgiveness; their fait is sealed. The resurrection of the dead will occur during the thousand-year reign of Christ, the Millennium. God designed this period so that all mankind would have the opportunity to learn the truth and repent. It will be the time when Christ will judge the world. But judgment does not come before a trial. We read in,”

Is this your opinion?
    Second chance theology?

Tiffany
    Participant

“T O P I C A L”

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick, six times you say; “Georg you say”, Why not go easy on yourself and, copy and paste, the entire article.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    I am sure you will want your teaching to be scripturally resilient.

Tiffany
    Participant

Hey Nick If you go back where my Husband answered you, you will find that He has anwered you about the fallen Angels being called demons. He agree's that the Bible is saying devil, not demon. I find my Husbands Article to be a good one, and I do not like that you put Him down like that, just because He made one overside. Thar is so uncalled for.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    No he has not shown where it is written that angels become demons.
    Logic is not enough.

Show it written and find witnessing scriptures to prove it

Tiffany
    Participant

Here you are I pasted for you from page 438. Notice what He says,let me correct myself etc….

Nick and t8

To whom it may concern.

Does it derail you when I call the fallen angels demons?
    Are you telling me you have never heard a minister call fallen angels demons?
    But let me correct myself if that will help you; yes, the bible calls fallen angels devils.
    All the other things you question are explained in my article; I don't see the need to repeat myself, if you don't pay attention to them in the first place.

Georg

P.S. if you believe that Jesus was bodily resurrected, you obviously do not understand what a ransom is.

Edited by Tiffany on Sep. 12 2008,10:17

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Yes we see what he has written but it is not confirmed from the bible that demons are fallen angels.

Tiffany
    Participant

Nick Question What do you call those Angels that went with Lucifer, when He rebelled? Are they not called devils or demons? They too rebelled just like Lucifer, did they not?
    Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    What does scripture call them?
    We should not call them what scripture does not.
    Otherwise we may be found accused of adding to scripture.

Viewing 20 posts - 4,361 through 4,380 (of 19,165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account