Prayer Forum

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Participant

If “anyone” desires for me to pray for them, I will do so.  Those who do not believe in prayer shouldn't be giving their opinion in a section that is designated for prayer. The section should not be designated “believers only”, but obiviously, if someone does not believe that there is a God and that He answers prayer, why bother to pray?  

My prayer for everyone is that God would give them revelation knowledge that He is a reality and that His testimony regarding His Only Begotten Son and His Christ, Jesus is true.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 18 2008,05:19)
    If “anyone” desires for me to pray for them, I will do so.  Those who do not believe in prayer shouldn't be giving their opinion in a section that is designated for prayer. The section should not be designated “believers only”, but obiviously, if someone does not believe that there is a God and that He answers prayer, why bother to pray?  

My prayer for everyone is that God would give them revelation knowledge that He is a reality and that His testimony regarding His Only Begotten Son and His Christ, Jesus is true.

What do you think of the prayer that goes 'pray for Steve who desparately needs salvation – his morality and goodness get in the way of finding christ'. One of thehappyman's prayers pretty much said that. Would you be happy with your name on a muslim prayer list, hoping for your speedy conversion to islam? If those people listed here could be identified, would that not be a gross breach of privacy especially as they may not know they are being discussed in this patronising way? Would you allow them a right of reply in this forum?

Stuart

kenrch
    Participant

If “anyone” desires for me to pray for them, I will do so. Those who do not believe in prayer shouldn't be giving their opinion in a section that is designated for prayer. The section should not be designated “believers only”, but obiviously, if someone does not believe that there is a God and that He answers prayer, why bother to pray?

Sorry 94 but the ruling is that a believer does not have to believe in Jesus. That being the case the prayer request could be used by the Islamic, or even one of kejonn's cults.

As I said the ACLU will be in here saying that you cannot pray in the name of Jesus because it is not politically correct! :laugh:

Don't be sad rather rejoice as you see these things happening knowing that the time is closer than ever before. :)

Participant

Quote (Stu @ Jan. 18 2008,05:38)

What do you think of the prayer that goes 'pray for Steve who desparately needs salvation – his morality and goodness get in the way of finding christ'.  One of thehappyman's prayers pretty much said that.  Would you be happy with your name on a muslim prayer list, hoping for your speedy conversion to islam?  If those people listed here could be identified, would that not be a gross breach of privacy especially as they may not know they are being discussed in this patronising way?  Would you allow them a right of reply in this forum?

Stuart

I said if “anyone” desires me to pray for them, I will. Would you like me to pray for you Stu?

942767 Stu I don't think wants prayers in fact He mocked our prayers, if you go to the prayers Tread you can read all about it. But I did not asked Him if He wanted my prayers I prayed for Him last night.

Peace and Love Mrs.IM4Truth

acertainchap
    Participant

Stu should stay out of the prayer section unless he is willing to pray for others, because the prayer section is for people that want to pray for others and give prayer requests, not to bash Christianity or give cause to evolutionary theory which to him is 99.9% correct.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 18 2008,06:31)
    Stu should stay out of the prayer section unless he is willing to pray for others, because the prayer section is for people that want to pray for others and give prayer requests, not to bash Christianity or give cause to evolutionary theory which to him is 99.9% correct.

Chap you voted NOT for that! You voted to allow people like Stu in the Prayer request. :laugh:

acertainchap
    Participant

I know I did. I didn't vote for Stu etc. to go there and downgrade Christianity or put topics there that are non-prayer related, I might add.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (acertainchap @ Jan. 18 2008,06:40)
    I know I did. I didn't vote for Stu etc. to go there and downgrade Christianity or put topics there that are non-prayer related, I might add.

I'm sorry but that's what you voted for. But don't worry about it stranger things this this will happen!

acertainchap
    Participant

Lol. I'm sure… :cool:

thehappyman
    Participant

Well spoken Nick.
    …………..:O

acertainchap
    Participant

Hi thehappyman. Good to see a friendly face. Forgot to tell you that I know someone that botted your AIM account. Sad, I know. How are things?  :cool:

thehappyman
    Participant

Prayer is prayer, and to ask in Jesus name , we are taught that we must do this, but as in the Jewish faith they pray in Jehovah's name or in His many titles. If I am wrong please correct me, (and judge me gently). Yet it is true that many people who do not believe will come to us, whom do, and ask for prayer, for they know not what to do next. In the book of James states to bridle ourselves. Jesus is the Hope for the world and now that they have come to their self , they shall react to that Hope, for God's people are the light in the world. This has been from the beginning to now. If we know our Father we shall in likewise know His Son. Prayer is the path for eternity, and the power is in place for all of us who ask , seek and knock.
                                         ………happyman …………… :)

acertainchap
    Participant

Amen. I pray for these people as well. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Jermey:
    I don't see you on line any more ? something wrong ?

acertainchap
    Participant

I go on AIM a lot. It's Jeremy by the way.

Chap your real name is Jeremy and what is AIM? Have an nice night. You like to change your Aviator a lot Batman. I liked the World. But Batman is good too. Maybe you can save People. That would be super.

Peace and Love MrsIM4Truth
    :D :D :D :cool:

acertainchap
    Participant

:)

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account