Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author

Hi All

Thanks very much for your prayers! Mike, I didn't know what the “pink flower” was until it came to my wife either! Blessings!

Keith

William

I am also praying for you and your finances and for your son. I am currently suffering also in my buisness due to a bad economy. It is a struggle from day to day to pay the bills. But our God is faithful. Paul had learned how to suffer need and how to abound. The scriptures tell us “in all things give him thanks for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus our Lord!”

Blessings and love to you my brother.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Father, in Jesus name we pray for Keith's wife that your will be done and that your wisdom be displayed as you work out your glorious plan.
    We ask for mercy and healing in the name of Jesus and for providence in the family. May your name be glorified.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Father I also pray for William that you keep him in mind for your continued provision and blessing, even above and beyond what he is use to. In Jesus name I pray.

Thanks t8!

Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Jan. 13 2012,15:01)

Quote (942767 @ Jan. 09 2012,08:48)

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 15 2011,09:41)
    Pray for my eldest son, as my business partner he has gone through all the same problems I have, but his wife also left him. He is having trouble handling everything as it has drug on for 4 1/2 years now and we're still unemployed. Guess I could use some prayer also.

But I need to note: God has been faithful and despite every month being thousands of dollars short of paying our bills, God has always provided through various means.

Wm

Thank you

Hi Wm:

I am praying for you and your son.  Are you looking for a job, or trying to have your own business?  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,
    Thank you for the prayers they are appreciated.

We tried for a year to get a job to no avail. It seemed that we were passed by on jobs that were a perfect fit. When seeking God on direction, we felt we were to start a company to develop a new pharmacy system I had concepted months earlier. Investors have been hard to come by so we haven't even raised enough to pay the bills and nothing for the last year and half.

So now we're questioning if we had heard from God (although with my previous experience on starting a business it was nothing I wanted to do again). If we knew God told us to do this it would be so much more simpler to trust, but there is always that concern that we stepped out of His will.

However we have survived for the last 18 mo. with surprise income that allows us to just make our bills every month.

Wm

Hi William:

There are businesses that one can start with very little capital, such as landscaping or janitorial, and maybe this is something that you could do.

Anyway, I will pray that God will give you direction so that you will be in His perfect will.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 13 2012,06:58)
    Hey everyone! Please pray for my wife! The pink flower has come close to home! :(

Blessings! Keith

Hi Keith:

Jam 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Jam 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

I am praying for you and your wife.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners:
                          Just a word of encouragement ;
                                To have faith is wonderful and it causes change in our life's;
                                yet to have great faith is when we place ourselves in God ;
                                Abraham did so with Isaac. Not wavering , just claiming His promises,
                                My prayer is that we all grow to this point in our life's.
                                      :D      … Amen

seekingtruth
    Participant

Thanks all for your prayers, they do help. God continues to meet our needs, sometimes its through odd jobs; mowing lawn, installing floors, building an apartment, whatever, and other times it comes out of the blue. I'm always willing to do whatever God has for me, but I mostly want to know his will, that is the hard part not being sure what to do, but I guess that is where faith comes in.

Once again thanks – Wm

kerwin
    Participant

To all;

Judge for yourself whether what Seekingtruth states is true. I was sick, near unto death according to some. People prayed. I am now out of the hospital and recovering.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All,
           Sister Emogene had a stroke and Mary C. has a pinched nerve in her back and the insurance company is giving her a fit…. Cheryl C. had another surgery done on her brain again to remove more tumors. She needs the prayers of those she loves. She said “she is ready where-ever the Lords leads her.” powerful faith …. Vince O. is in the hospital for his Enzymes are way off. He just spent 8 days in there a few days ago…..and now back again.
    :O

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi all :
         I visited Vincent & Emogene today at the hospital. They need our prayers . Also I visited Larry F. and he has sugar real bad, it caused gangrene inside of his foot and they had to cut it out. I never knew that sugar could cause gangrene within his foot. How he found out about it was that he slammed on the brakes and it broke the skin and vile came out. He almost died yet God 's mercy endureth forever. He has a battle but God is greater !

:)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All ,
          Cheryl's brain surgery went well and she is having some difficulties with her gait and speech. God has blessed her and thank you for praying; sometimes I forget the things that really matters, like thanking you all. Your faith has moved mountains in so many and I praise God for your faith.  …
           See, it's special to me because I went through an brain surgery (aneurism) and I know what she is experiencing.

thehappyman
    Participant

That's why I'm (thehappyman) ….

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All :
    Thank you for praying for Emogene Y. she woke up after being in a coma and is now talking and moving her body. Her speech is slow yet understandable. Praise God.
    :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi beloved ,
    Pastor John F. has an unspoken request and a need, please pray for him. :)

Pastry
    Participant

Hello! A friend on chess.com has lost three of His friends in a Plane crash….His name is Bill, we would appreciate all prayers… and thank you… Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Yes we will ;
    Beloved Holy Father we seek that you shall comfort Bill during his lost and through out his all days; in the name of Jesus , i pray.

Please give our condolences to the family ….:(

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Feb. 06 2012,06:00)
    Yes we will ;
                       Beloved Holy Father we seek that you shall comfort Bill during his lost and through out his all days;  in the name of Jesus , i pray.

Please give our condolences to the family ….:(

Thank you…. Peace Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    Glad to see that you are doing something less serious than HN on the internet at the chess.com site. I will pray for Bill and those involved.

Happyman, I just want to applaud you for going to visit the sick and being such a faithful prayer warrior to so many. You really have been set apart as an intercessor.

God bless,
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 1,221 through 1,240 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account