Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Sep. 12 2011,01:38)

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2011,11:56)
    Irene

yes I also have Prostate cancer,but i refuse to go for radiation ,so they have given me a injection every three months if needed if psa test goes up,but so far it is low ,the wife and I are 71 years old, she is ok ,the kids too,but need help.

September is very hot here up north in the 30 s this is new ,but soon it will fall and snow ,
    but we are just a draft on the grass but a spark of light on earth but all the heaven rejoice for every righteous that dies faithfully to our God in the name of his son Jesus Christ ,
    may God bless you all

Pierre

Wow, your brave not to get Radiation Treatment…. It is recommended and save and effective so far for Georg….. His cancer is gone completely…It is also painless to do get the treatment…  maybe you should reconsider then you don't have to get shots any longer…. Is it no painful to do so??? My Aunts Husband died of Prostate Cancer because He didn't get treatment either and waited to long…..Don't want to scare you but I don't know…. May God be with you in this trial, Peace and Love Irene

Irene

thanks for your advise ,but it will stay the way it is ,I have had three deadly accident in my live one at 11 years old,one at 27 and one at 48 ,If I did not listen to the inner voice to what it said i am sure i would have been dead,

so same as Paul

Pierre

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved,
    pray that we'll never forget the sick, widowed and orphans; as well as lost souls, and those who are hungry and homeless. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved,
    pray that we'll never forget the sick, widowed and orphans; as well as lost souls, and those who are hungry and homeless. :)

mikeangel
    Participant

Pierre,

May God surrond you with Peace, beyond understanding, and comfort. If it is his wil that you be healed, in Jesus Name I pray you are healed. If God needs you an the other side, may he bring you home quickly and painlessly as possible. If that happens, Tell my dad I love him and miss him, you will know him. Love you man. God give you strength too. Amen

Also all the other prayer reqquest- May God heal and comfort the sick, and help us give him glory now and always. In Jesus most holy and mighty name, Amen.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 12 2011,15:21)
    Hi Beloved,
                pray that we'll never forget the sick, widowed and orphans; as well as lost souls, and those who are hungry and homeless.   :)

ABSOLUTELY! HUGE AMEN FROM ME!! Peace happyman. Love, Mark

Pastry
    Participant

Irene

thanks for your advise ,but it will stay the way it is ,I have had three deadly accident in my live one at 11 years old,one at 27 and one at 48 ,If I did not listen to the inner voice to what it said i am sure i would have been dead,

so same as Paul

Pierre

Pierre, wish you all the best and hope your continue as our Brother in Christ…. Peace and Love Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 12 2011,15:06)
    Hi Beloved,
                pray that we'll never forget the sick, widowed and orphans; as well as lost souls, and those who are hungry and homeless.   :)

Hi, I pray every night for all those here on HN that are sick. Will include all homeless also….. it is so sad that in America we have homeless… As rich as this country is, it is so sad….. Peace to all Irene

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

May God be with each of you in your trials and tribulations.

Pastry
    Participant

Today I went to the Doctor because for about two weeks I have had a very painful ankle… He ruled out that it is Gout…. But does not know what it is…. Tomorrow I have an appointment to get a Doppler test done…. it too is very painful… So I am asking for some prayers and hoping that it is not a blood clot…which we fear it might be…. Thanking you…. Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved ;
    Jehovah Rophe , we seek an healing upon our Sister Irene , with my heart that is heavy i pray for her blessings in every area of her life. In Jesus name i pray Amen.

Pastry
    Participant

Update, I have no blood clot, thank the LORD…. However now I am taken medication for
    Neuropathy, which is a painful condition due to being a Diabetic….Thank you for your prayers….
    Peace and Love Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Please, Please keep our only Granddaughter in your prayers…. It is a very hurtful and painful situation She is in…it is not physical but mentally draining…. It has to do with a criminal boyfriend who stole Her check and wrote an amount that was not in Her checkbook…. It is 2 felony charges being brought against Him…needless to say She is very upset…and will have to go to Court to testify against Him…
    Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Please pray for our brother Paladin who is suffering from Cancer and very painful chemotherapy treatments.

God bless you all!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Pastry
    Participant

Will pray for Paladin….Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved :
    Yes , we'll pray for Paladin also …… :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi beloved:
    Yes; we'll pray for him and her that peace shall come unto her and that he would realize his mistakes and place his trust in God………:)

thehappyman
    Participant

Victory Report !
    Roy R. is cancer free ! Praise God for blessing him and for all your prayers.

Pastry
    Participant

Hello! Finally I am Home again from the Hospital…. Was there for 4 days and 5 nights…. have an iinfation in the lungs….seems it is in the air and our Son and Daughter-In-Lay is also sick with the same kind of infection… please pray for us all…. Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Irene! Glad your better. Was wondering where you were. Have lots of rest.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 01 2011,21:17)
    Irene! Glad your better. Was wondering where you were. Have lots of rest.

thanks shimmer…

Viewing 20 posts - 1,161 through 1,180 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account