Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Thank you Ed. Godbless you. :)

Pastry
    Participant

Mark! I just read your request, we will pray for your Daughter too…. We also will pray always that the end of this society will end,,,, maybe sooner then we think…. Time is running out for Satan and therefore he is very busy…. Bless you and yours, Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Amen Irene! I believe that. I was comforted yesterday when she called and invited me to my grandsons birthday party next Sunday. I got off the phone and wept. I had to tell her how I feel. The last round of crap started with her going through the FORTH car my mom has given her, and she got another tatto. I had kept it in, but when she called me like nothing happened, I exploded and told her what I thought about how she was living and my concerns about my grandkids. I hadn't heard from her in weeks, and wondered if I would ever see my grandkids again. My grandson is the happiest baby in the world. He is a year old. When he sees you he smiles this huge smile and kicks his feet real fast. I wonder how much of my mistakes in raising her is hurting my grandkids, and I feel horrible. I try to leave it up to God but I see how she treats my grandkids and I am trashed. Thank you all so much for the prayers. They are very much apprieciated and needed. Godbless. Love,Mark

Pastry
    Participant

Mark! Don't beat yourself up, your Daughter is an Adult, and you are not responsible for Her any longer. I am sure you did your best….It is peer pressure and today's society that influences a lot of kids…. I don't think there is a Family that has not gone through some kind of trauma…. Our third Son was on marijuana for years….. He turned a leave and is a productive member of His Family….. God will do what is right for all of us….. Just don't loose Faith…..Be strong in the Lord….We will keep on prying…..With much Love and Peace Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Mark :
               Our prayer are with you and your seed, as Irene has spoken so it is, they are adults and will have to address their own trespasses at “the day”. God shall protect and answer our prayers just because we place our trust in him. Ps. 119. Tatoos is growing so popular that parents are allowing their babies to be tatooed. As one brother of the Lord told me, he wear's his battle scar's with the evil one and hopes to have them removed; just as Jesus has washed my sins away and made me a new creature. So beloved , don't give up ! your seed needs our prayers and maybe one day you shall hear the words , ” I have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my personal Saviour ” . My Momma did when she was very old and I came to the Lord with my battle scar's and became the Lord's. The praying mom's and dad's and brother's and sister's does make a difference for the Lord hear's your prayers. May God bless you and your's
    :D

mikeangel
    Participant

Hey ya'll,

Thanks for the advice and prayers. Irene is right about the media. It creates a false world that the masses live in, and goodness and reality are forsaken. Rightiousness and goodness and godliness are considered fairy tales. I am trying to not even watch any T.V., except nature shows and documentarys. I don't even listen to much on the radio. The music I once considered my own, once you read the lyrics and tune out the music, is inherently evil. My daughter is caught up in these lies, and idolizes all of the current “stars”. I consider the media the second beast of Revalations. Happyman is right too. The lord hears prayers. I pray for her continually, and pray that if she all out refuses to accept God that he will give me the strength to deal with the pain of watching her give my grandkids a bad life. It hurts so bad. When I think of how happy and innocent they are, even though I am a fairly strong man, I want to cry in pain. I love them so much. I would adopt them in an instant. The dad is gone, she threw him out a few weeks ago for not working at all, he is a perpetual bum.  The tattos are beyond me. She got a “lotus” on her back. Whatever the heck that means. I get perplexed when I see in public people with flaming skulls and dragons etc. and think “If you don't change your heart, you are going to feel really stupid at Judgement day. Not many follow the bible, but I read in the Old Testament somewhere “do not tatto yourselves”.  At church one Sunday, this lady bent down to pick up her Kid and she had a huge tatto of a sun or something on her way lower back. Thy kingdom come. Peace-Mark

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi All :
            Yes; we can see what is happening around us for the Word says “watch and pray” . This is why it is so important for God's loved ones to be in unity; as it was in the upper room. In the Lord's prayer it says “Thy Kingdom COME and Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.” What model prayer for us to be prepared for the present day and the days to come. Keep on keeping on for Jesus .

Pastry
    Participant

Mark! As a man I think it must be hard to cry…. But Mark it will relieve some of your stress….God knows you best, and He will do whatever is best for you….. just remember that miracles still happen, and prayers do still get answered….may God guide you in all you ways…. and one day we will have no more pain and sorrow…We pray in Jesus name……Peace and Love to you Mark…

Pastry
    Participant

To All! We just found out that our Daughter-in -Law that the big mass under Her armpit is cancer…….They ruled our Lymphoma, and Leukemia. But they do not know how the cancer started…. She will see the Surgeon next week, and we are looking at an operation…Needless to say we are all upset, and need your prayers for strength, and that the cancer has not spread into Her Bones… Peace and Love Irene

mikeangel
    Participant

Irene, May God heal her and help her. In Jesus most holy name, Amen.

Pastry
    Participant

Thank you Mark……

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer warriers
    We shall keep her in our prayers as well , I just recieved news that my great nice Kimberley is in the emergency room for having seizers and that she has MSD, please keep her in your prayers as well. She went to the college where she goes and pasted out and had an seizer. She is somewhere in Georgia.

Pastry
    Participant

Will keep Her in my Prayers….. Satan is so busy, he knows he only has a short time left…..Peace Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Hello again! We have an update on our Daughter-In_Law Debbie. She went to the Surgeon yesterday, and He wants to do more testing…. He believes it could be Bone Cancer. He also wants to do Radiation Treatments for 6 Weeks…. Debbie does not want to do so…. Needless to say She is very upset. Please pray for strength and patience and Peace…. We are all very upset about this…
    Peace and Love Irene

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Sep. 09 2011,06:34)
    Beloved Prayer warriers
      We shall keep her in our prayers as well , I just recieved news that my great nice Kimberley is in the emergency room for having seizers and that she has MSD, please keep her in your prayers as well. She went to the college where she goes and pasted out and had an seizer. She is somewhere in Georgia.

We want you to know that I always keep all those you put here for prayers on the prayer list…. I might not say so, but be assured we do pray for all…..Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Thank you , Irene and all of you that pray always.

terraricca
    Participant

Irene

I always pray for all Gods children,but I also have cancer,in live I have always believed that what time God will give me I will take and be satisfied with it,what I also know is that it is not the amount of years that we live that maters ,but the true faith that we posses ,we as true Christians it is not this live that we looking for ,but the one to come ,we also have devoted our live to Christ and to his father our common God ,so our lives do not belong to us any more,neither our body ,but all his now of God trough Christ ,and He does what ever he wants with it ,if we live or die ,we are his servant,but like Job,Christ,Paul,peter,John, we keep our faith in him,
    so again my prayers will go to all my brothers and sisters and their family in the faith of the only true God and our Lord Jesus Christ, in witch you and yours are part of,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Pierre! yes, I know that, but when a person is only 40 some years old, that makes a difference….Debbie is not ready to leave this world and our Son…. And our Son is not ready to be alone…. So for those I have compassion and pray for strength and patience and Love…..
    Since I am 73 I know what your saying….. Georg and I both had cancer too…. Mine was Melanoma
    of the Skin….. I was lucky to be alive today….. Georg had Prostrate cancer and had Radiation Treatment, and is fine also… We all had our trials, but by the grace of God we are still here and kicking….not to high though…..Thank you Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Irene

yes I also have Prostate cancer,but i refuse to go for radiation ,so they have given me a injection every three months if needed if psa test goes up,but so far it is low ,the wife and I are 71 years old, she is ok ,the kids too,but need help.

September is very hot here up north in the 30 s this is new ,but soon it will fall and snow ,
    but we are just a draft on the grass but a spark of light on earth but all the heaven rejoice for every righteous that dies faithfully to our God in the name of his son Jesus Christ ,
    may God bless you all

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Sep. 11 2011,11:56)
    Irene

yes I also have Prostate cancer,but i refuse to go for radiation ,so they have given me a injection every three months if needed if psa test goes up,but so far it is low ,the wife and I are 71 years old, she is ok ,the kids too,but need help.

September is very hot here up north in the 30 s this is new ,but soon it will fall and snow ,
    but we are just a draft on the grass but a spark of light on earth but all the heaven rejoice for every righteous that dies faithfully to our God in the name of his son Jesus Christ ,
    may God bless you all

Pierre

Wow, your brave not to get Radiation Treatment…. It is recommended and save and effective so far for Georg….. His cancer is gone completely…It is also painless to do get the treatment…  maybe you should reconsider then you don't have to get shots any longer…. Is it no painful to do so??? My Aunts Husband died of Prostate Cancer because He didn't get treatment either and waited to long…..Don't want to scare you but I don't know…. May God be with you in this trial, Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 20 posts - 1,141 through 1,160 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account