Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ July 30 2011,02:29)
    My Mom had a seizure this morning (blood sugar too low) and they've rushed her to the hospital (she's 750 mile away). I would appreciate your prayers.

Wm

Wm, will pray for Her. I am a Diabetic and I know how bad it can get. How low was Her Glucose level? Mine as been as low as 54. But never had Seizures. I keep Honey on hand when it gets that low.
    I also have to watch my activity level, if I do to much it gets low….i never thought that Diabetics was so much trouble, but it is….. Keep us informed please….
    Peace and Love Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Irene,
    It got down to 36 this morning, she took something and it went up for a little awhile then went back to 36. However she is out of hospital now they got it up over 200 and now she feels fine. Thank you for your prayers.

Wm

Lightenup
    Participant

Sorry William, I just read your request. I am glad that she is feeling better!

Kathi

kerwin
    Participant

Seekimg Truth,

I am glad to hear your mother is doing better.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ July 30 2011,12:30)
    Irene,
    It got down to 36 this morning, she took something and it went up for a little awhile then went back to 36. However she is out of hospital now they got it up over 200 and now she feels fine. Thank you for your prayers.

Wm

Wm! That was very low…..But 200 is above normal, anything over 150 my Doctor told me to give myself extra regular Insulin. What does She take on a regular basis for Her Diabetics? I take 10 units of Lantus every morning. Also testing is very important. I had called the Diabetic Organization, and they told me to test before Meals and after meals and at Bedtime.
    I will still pray for Her, looks like She is still not normal. Normal is from 72 to 150, over that it is considered high…under that its low….
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi William ,
    May God continue to keep His hand upon her and strengthen her with His reassurance of His word and she shall be healed. In Jesus name , i pray. amen.

Pastry
    Participant

Update about Courtney's condition. After a round of Chemo, Her Cancer is in remission. Thank you for all your prayers… miracles still do happen…. now we pray She stays that way….
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Our God Jehoviah is to be praised for His son Jesus that fulfilled His will that we all may receive the gift of healing upon our bodies and our sins to be no more. Praise Him Praise Him Praise Him ! with our thanksgiving.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Aug. 11 2011,23:57)
    Our God Jehoviah is to be praised for His son Jesus that fulfilled His will that we all may receive the gift of healing upon our bodies and our sins to be no more. Praise Him  Praise Him Praise Him ! with our thanksgiving.

Thank you for your prayers… it is much appreciated by Courtney father especially….. Yes and we do thank Jehovah God u Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ….Peace to all and may God be with all of us always …. Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
             Our 101 yr.old, Charles F. has gone to be with our Lord this morning. This man fasted two times a week, every week, for as long as I have known him. He prayed the prayer of faith and his spirit was overwhelming when in his presentence. Tomarrow we shall see his carnal body desend knowing his soul already asended to be with Christ. May God 's people express joy for his supernatural body!

:D

Pastry
    Participant

We had some bad news today, our neighbor had two0 Heart attacks…. He is only 60 years old. He was in ICU for several days, but is doing much better. However He loves Mc. Donald food…. whnich is so bad fir us….
    Will pray for all…. Charles F. is happy now, no more tears, no more sorrow, no more pain….
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Yeah Beloved Father God we praise you for the victory for the neighbor whom passed thru his trial and is healed, and for receiving Brother Charles in his new home , Father God please prepare us all for the days to come and bless all our lands that You have us to tread upon. Father God we pray this prayer in the name of Jesus.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Aug. 16 2011,03:36)
    Yeah Beloved Father God we praise you for the victory for the neighbor whom passed thru his trial and is healed, and for receiving Brother Charles in his new home , Father God please prepare us all for the days to come and bless all our lands that You have us to tread upon. Father God we pray this prayer in the name of Jesus.

Yes, thehappyman! times are going to  get real rough.  Anyone who has ever watched Glenn Beck knows how bad…. Georg my Husband usually does all the Grocery shopping, but last week I went along and I was shocked how prices have gone up…. and this is only the start….. If anyone is reading this, prepare yourself and stock up as much as possible….Peace and Christian Love to all…
    May God bless us all……   Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi P.Partners,
    Emogene Y. had a stroke today and is in need of our prayer for a complete healing. in Jesus name , amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved Prayer Partners,
    Please pray for all those sick with cancer and all the other dieases in the world. Heart problems seem to take many and leave them weak in body.
    But most of all pray that souls be saved, and sincere repentence occurs and spiritual growth takes place. For the gift of His love is eternal life without satan in it. Amen and Amen in Jesus name

thehappyman
    Participant

hi Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Dale B is suffering with terrible back pain, he asked us to pray for him ,
    our Father God we seek an healing for our beloved and his sins be removed if any , in Jesus name, Amen

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Aug. 22 2011,13:57)
    Hi Beloved Prayer Partners,
                      Please pray for all those sick with cancer and all the other dieases in the world. Heart problems seem to take many and leave them weak in body.
                      But most of all pray that souls be saved, and sincere repentence occurs and spiritual growth takes place. For the gift of His love is eternal life without satan in it. Amen and Amen in Jesus name

Hey Happyman,
    You know, we really do need an awakening, but to me, seemingly, not much happens and complacency rules when things are not bad. What brings this to mind are all the 9-11 memorials and programs on now. When it happened, people were gathering together and praying and reaching out to god and each other. Companys were gathering around flagpoles and God was petitoned. My Pastor said church attendance jumped up for awhile. It's falling now. Now, things are getting wierd, though the faithful in Christ are being purified by all the trials and suffering. I pray it either ends soon or gets better, just like I pray for someone with cancer. Like you said, God's will be done.

Also, I pray for my daughter who is posessed by an unclean spirit that makes her believe her own manipulations and lies. She is a scociopath. She is breaking mine and my mom's (her grandmas)heart. Also for me to be forgiving without enableing her to get her way with her selfish schemes. Most of all for my two Grandkids. Peace-Mark

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Mark :
              Your act of faith shows “the answer” is on it's way. In Matt. 6 tells us that we know beyond all doubt that by that power invested in us through and by Jesus Christ shall not become void. I shall pray the prayer of faith as always believeing that it shall be done to glorify our Father. Healings , deliverences , ect. these things should be a part of your and our ministry because it is the Kingdom Of God  May God help and restore your sister and place peace within your home .                         In God we trust

mikeangel
    Participant

Thanks Happyman. Godbless you. :)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

Father God please restore Mark's daughter to her rightful place in your family.
    May she act in ways that are pleasing to you as well as her earthly father.
    Father, I ask this in YÄ-shü-ă's precious name; Amen! (James 5:16)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 1,121 through 1,140 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account