Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    thehappyman
    Participant

Amen ….. :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved Prayer Partners:
                  Tim P. his cancer has returned so please pray that his healing would be in God's favor. Pray for his family as well. Lord we claim the promise of healing upon Tim , may we speak these words “Live” to Tim's blood that he may rejoice in Your Glory over the power of bondage being broken. In the sweet name of Jesus we pray ….Amen  ….
      :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Belove Prayer Partners:
    Jennifer B. needs a spiritual healing.
    Danny is seeking for a job, please pray that he will receive it.
    Bobbie & Gary need a renewing spirit of love to keep their marriage on going
     Lord we ask that all these request be fullfilled according to that word , in Jesus name I pray.

Pastry
    Participant

Hello! Want to make you aware of that Paladin is having a hard time, because of Radiation treatment…
    Please pray for Him…..In Christian Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Our Father , in whom we love , may You heal Paladin with Your healing comforting and delivering of Peace upon his heart in these trying times for him ; in the name of Jesus we pray amen .

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved Prayer Warriors:
    I have a pastor friend and my senior teacher of the Gospel is in need of prayer. Please pray a prayer for unlifting his spirit. His wife is also ill, and his grandson is ill too. His name is John F.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ July 15 2011,14:19)
    Hi Beloved Prayer Warriors:
                  I have a pastor friend and my senior teacher of the Gospel is in need of prayer. Please pray a prayer for unlifting his spirit. His wife is also ill, and his grandson is ill too. His name is John F.

Prayers are being said this morning…..Peace Irene

kerwin
    Participant

Thank you Irene for letting us know the situation. My prayors go out to both you and Paladin in these times of trials and torments.

mikeangel
    Participant

May God heal those here that have been mentioned. Also please pray for a friend of mine who isn't feeling well. Also for some individuals I know who need God badly. Pray for God to choose them and heal them. The rest of the world too. Nothing is impossible for him. Thanks

Pastry
    Participant

Kerwin and Mark! Thank you for your prayers. I too will pray for all involved….. It has not been resolved…. I am so sorry for all that is happening. I am so tired of all the accusations. We should all understand that we all fall short of the glory of God. We all are Humans, and all make mistakes…..
    Peace and Love to all, Irene

Pastry
    Participant

To all! Our Daughter just asked me to ask for prayers for Her Friends Daughter. Her name is Courtney. She is 15 years old and has Leukemia. She will have to have Chemo for 2 1/2 years in order to live 5 more years. Thank you…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

That is very sad Irene. I will pray for Courtney.

I have a friend in her late 50's and just found out that she has Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please pray for her. She is a dear and is so discouraged but trusts God and thanks Him in all things.

God bless,
    Kathi

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ July 26 2011,14:26)
    That is very sad Irene.  I will pray for Courtney.  

I have a friend in her late 50's and just found out that she has Lou Gehrig's Disease.  Please pray for her.  She is a dear and is so discouraged but trusts God and thanks Him in all things.

God bless,
    Kathi

Kathi! Will pray for Her too…. Gearing's Disease is like Lupus…Does it have Joint pain? Wonder if I am thinking of the right Disease….So many sick people around, it makes me so sad too when they are so young……..
    Peace and Love Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    Thanks for praying for her and her family. Lou Gehrig's disease is more about the muscles I think.

Take care,
    Kathi

Participant

God is still in the healing business, and so, I will just ask both of you to show those who are sick the scripture in James 5 relative to any who may be sick among us.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Pastry
    Participant

Marty! Not all unfortunately believe in the healing power of God, and are out in the world…. Cindy's Friend I don't even know, I am just asking others to pray for His 15 year old Daughter…. Can you do that??? Gods will be done always…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Participant

Quote (Pastry @ July 29 2011,00:28)
    Marty!  Not all unfortunately believe in the healing power of God, and are out in the world…. Cindy's Friend I don't even know, I am just asking others to pray for His 15 year old Daughter…. Can you do that??? Gods will be done always…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene:

I can pray that God will do every thing within His power to save her soul, but salvation and healing is by faith.

The Word of God is true, but if someone does not believe, or does not put it into practice, it won't do that person any good.

And the scripture states that faith comes in hearing and hearing by the Word of God, and that is why I stated that someone should show her that God is able to heal. Maybe she will believe if someone shares this with her.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 29 2011,04:27)

Marty!  Not all unfortunately believe in the healing power of God, and are out in the world…. Cindy's Friend I don't even know, I am just asking others to pray for His 15 year old Daughter…. Can you do that??? Gods will be done always…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene:

I can pray that God will do every thing within His power to save her soul, but salvation and healing is by faith.

The Word of God is true, but if someone does not believe, or does not put it into practice, it won't do that person any good.

And the scripture states that faith comes in hearing and hearing by the Word of God, and that is why I stated that someone should show her that God is able to heal.  Maybe she will believe if someone shares this with her.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty!  So those that are still sick, do not have Faith?  No it is up to God, if it is His will to heal someone or not.  You see I have been very sick since I have been 40 years old.  Just like Paul He had a pain in His side.  And God did not heal Him either.  Did He then have no Faith?  No my friend… it is up to God always….Faith in God has very little to do with healing….. That my friend I have experienced many times.  God is saying to me for years it is god enough for you…. For Her salvation is by Faith in Jesus Christ.  Whether She has the knowledge neither I or my Daughter knows….And I will not mingle in with them…..Our Daighter  asked me to ask for prayers and I did, if you want to pray for Her its up to you…..I will….and have….now its up to God….Maybe God wants to save Her from all the trouble tat is to come in the near future, that is what I believe….. .Peace Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

My Mom had a seizure this morning (blood sugar too low) and they've rushed her to the hospital (she's 750 mile away). I would appreciate your prayers.

Wm

Participant

Quote (Pastry @ July 29 2011,07:55)

Quote (942767 @ July 29 2011,04:27)

Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene:

And the scripture states that faith comes in hearing and hearing by the Word of God, and that is why I stated that someone should show her that God is able to heal.  Maybe she will believe if someone shares this with her.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty!  So those that are still sick, do not have Faith?  No it is up to God, if it is His will to heal someone or not.  You see I have been very sick since I have been 40 years old.  Just like Paul He had a pain in His side.  And God did not heal Him either.  Did He then have no Faith?  No my friend… it is up to God always….Faith in God has very little to do with healing….. That my friend I have experienced many times.  God is saying to me for years it is god enough for you…. For Her salvation is by Faith in Jesus Christ.  Whether She has the knowledge neither I or my Daughter knows….And I will not mingle in with them…..Our Daighter  asked me to ask for prayers and I did, if you want to pray for Her its up to you…..I will….and have….now its up to God….Maybe God wants to save Her from all the trouble tat is to come in the near future, that is what I believe….. .Peace Irene

Hi Irene:

I told you what I could pray.

This is what the scriptures state:

Mat 13:57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house.

Mat 13:58 And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Jam 5:13 ¶ Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Jam 5:14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:

Jam 5:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he

I apply the Word of God to my situation then it will work, otherwise that Word is not true.

The healing may not come instantly, but it will come.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 1,101 through 1,120 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account