Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners :
    Cheryl C. has had her operation and all is well , Praise God for His blessings ! …..:D

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved P.P.
    B. Nash has had a stroke and he is doing well so far. Jesus is on our main line for him. He said he is ready if the Lord's will for him to go to his mansion.
    Donald K. passed , please remember his family.
    Ellie is 27yrs.old has kidney failure due to sugar.
    Linda B. has heart problems .
    Carolyn & Rob unspoken
    Pastor Virginia F. healing needed
    Linda L. has the flue.
    Jock S. hip problems and sal.
    Disera was hit by a car.
    Earl and Douglas skin cancer
    Christ and Jennifer C . to be encouraged in the ministry.
    Tom H. for work
    Christina 23 yrs old has yellow jelly stuff coming our of her
    stomace.
    Our Father whom is in heaven , hollow be thine name Jehovah, and your son Jesus Christ , our king of kings, we seek thy healing blessing upon all these needs and for all those who were in the the earth quate and bless those souls in thy name …. Amen ……….. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi P.P.'s,
    Cheryl N. has terminal brain cancer, please pray for her and her family.
    Emogene Y. was told that within 6 months she'll not know anyone and will be in an nursing home.
    we're not claiming that. God has a plan of exscape. She is 84.

Wispring
    Participant

Hi Everyone,
    Just so I don't miss anyone. I pray that all things with any form off ill-health are healed by God. I hope that all mentioned in this thread are on the road to recovery.

With Love and Respect,
    Wispring

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.,
    These request have just came in last night:
    Betty F. is battleing bone cancer again.
    Carolyn & Rob's very serious unspoken request.
    Bill Hook is traveling home from the west coast to the east coast of USA. please pray
    for him he is 74 yrs. old .
    Donald for a job, David P. for a job, Roy P. for a job, and the many others as well.
    a new skin cancer is developing on several people In Virginia, please pray for them.
    My doctor needs prayer.
    Andrew C. needs prayer and healing.

God bless you all…..

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Paryer Partners:
    Please pray for the lost souls and those whom are luke warm for Hades is real. Also pray for those whom seek the knowledge of the Lord and His Father ( Matt 6:9 ) for we all have been given his word that caused changed in our lives. Obedience and Righteousness go hand in hand. I shall be praying for you ; and please remember me for the harvest is full and the workers are few. Please pray for peace amoung each other in love of our Savior …….. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved :
    I pray this morning that this is the day that our Lord Jesus returns. May Jesus heal and deliver all whom believes in him and may the lost be given an oppunity to be saved.
    Carole W. needs strenght as she faces her evil spirits about her.
    Marylou H. she has female problems
    Gail H. she has sugar and her foot might be taken off, may our Lord heal her.
    Christina H. has sugar also and needs a healing for she is in constant pain.
    Clifford H. needs deliverence.

Susan B is doing well yet she is still claiming victory over cancer. She has fought a good fight with our prayers giving her strenght from our Lord.
    Beloved Lord Jesus please bless all those whom obedient and faithful. Amen :D

Baker
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ April 14 2011,05:35)
    Hi Paryer Partners:
                Please pray for the lost souls and those whom are luke warm for Hades is real. Also pray for those whom seek the knowledge of the Lord and His Father ( Matt 6:9 ) for we all have been given his word that caused changed in our lives. Obedience and Righteousness go hand in hand. I shall be praying for you ; and please remember me for the harvest is full and the workers are few. Please pray for peace amoung each other in love of our Savior  ……..    :)

When I see all what is going on in this society, I say let us all pray so God may put an end to all the suffering.

Praise God on high for all prayers answered. Thank you LORD.

To God be the glory great things He hath done, so loved He the world that He gave us His Son, who yielded His life an atonement for sin, and opened the life gate so all may walk in.

Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, let the earth hear His voice,
    Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, let the people rejoice,
    O come to the Father, through Jesus His Son, and give God the glory great things He hath done…..I pray in Christ name, Amen Peace Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved :
                  I thank God for all the prayers that were unspoken;—- after many years my son asked me if this church was a good one to go to; I quickly answered him YES . he wants his family there too. My praises to our Lord for returning him back to his first love. Yes , my smiles are overwhelming and my cup is over-flowing. Thank you all for praying for the unspoken request, God answer's them too…………….:D

thehappyman
    Participant

To all you Mom's —- Happy Mother's Day and may God bless you all .

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ May 09 2011,17:34)
    To all you Mom's —- Happy Mother's Day and may God bless you all .

Thank you for your wishes. And Thank you God for answering prayers….May the LORD be always with you…Peace Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

I like that name , Pastry

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved ,
    Please pray for Betty S. her problem with her bowls returned.
    Also Glen B. who is in a comma.

May we place our trust in our Saviour , Jesus the Christ, for our healing and victories.
    In Jesus name I pray. Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved , today Glen B. 's name has been called by our Lord. Remember the Beanh family in time of rejoicing. in Jesus Name …:D

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ May 12 2011,14:41)
    I like that name , Pastry

Thank you, it fits since we used to own a pastry Shop….Irene

Pastry
    Participant

please join me in prayers for Israel… Watching glenn Beck makes me aware how much prayersare needed for those people…Peace Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Every service Israel is mentioned to pray for them and for our country's leaders as well. I'm afraid of what could happen if we don't support Israel. It's not man whom I fear but our Lord; who is able to remove our name from the book of life. Let His will be done …. G.B. … :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Dear Beloved Prayer Partners;
    Dj Miller has pneumonia and MDS. please pray for him.
    A brother needs spiritual uplifting.
    Many have come for forgiveness of their sins and to build their faith in Christ Jesus.

Pastry
    Participant

Please pray for my grandmother Irene Schulz. She is currently in the hospital. A CAT Scan result showed she has 2 more hernias on her pelvis. She has known about another one on her stomach wall. Surgery is scheduled for 1:30 PM. tomorrow (June 1st) The surgery is a high risk surgery, especially since she has already a lot of illnesses.
    So i please ask for prayers through out the day for her to be safe and recover safely and quickly!
    Thank you
    Irene's granddaughter Tiffany

Lightenup
    Participant

Tiffany, remember me? I met you at your grandparent's house. I will gladly pray for her and the surgeon. I hope you are doing well also.

Love and prayers,
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 1,041 through 1,060 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account