Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,021 through 1,040 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Dec. 17 2010,23:58)
    Hi Irene,
    I'm praying for you.  Have you heard about your cat scan results?  Hang in there!

happyman, I will pray for the bishop.

Kathie! No I have not heard what the scat scan has shown. I am rather scared to call the Doctor. No news is good news, I think…..
    Peace and Love Irene

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 21 2010,06:08)

I have been pretty sick the past couple of weeks.

Hi Everyone,

Lets all pray for our sick brother, Mark.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 26 2010,10:18)
    Pray for me all. Christmas is very bad for me. I feel so alone and isolated from the way the world has become. Last night, Christmas eve, we had the usual things with the kids, and me having to witness them being told thier first lie-Santa claus. I can get past that, my daughters have begged me not to tell the kids, and I will respect their wishes, but I hate it. It is a lie. How can a child later on believe in a God you tell them is real, but can't see? And they find out someone you have told lies about, and have shown them, and even gotten pictures with, is false?

We went to my brothers house for Christmas breakfast, and after we played a game that I promise I will never play again-Dirty santa. Someone always gets their feelings hurt.

Anyway, this Christmas has left me numb.  Pray for me that as the week goes by I get back to feeling like myself. May the real meaning of Christmas-The gift of Christ-Be with you all. Godbless-Mark

HI Everyone,

Let's all pray for our hurting brother, Mark(Mikeangel).

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2010,10:45)

Pray for me all. Christmas is very bad for me. I feel so alone and isolated from the way the world has become. Last night, Christmas eve, we had the usual things with the kids, and me having to witness them being told thier first lie-Santa claus. I can get past that, my daughters have begged me not to tell the kids, and I will respect their wishes, but I hate it. It is a lie. How can a child later on believe in a God you tell them is real, but can't see? And they find out someone you have told lies about, and have shown them, and even gotten pictures with, is false?

We went to my brothers house for Christmas breakfast, and after we played a game that I promise I will never play again-Dirty santa. Someone always gets their feelings hurt.

Anyway, this Christmas has left me numb.  Pray for me that as the week goes by I get back to feeling like myself. May the real meaning of Christmas-The gift of Christ-Be with you all. Godbless-Mark

HI Everyone,

God bless

Thank you so much Ed. It is very much appreciated.I feel better today, more like myself. Godbless-Mark

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Dec. 26 2010,21:45)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 26 2010,10:45)

HI Everyone,

God bless

Thank you so much Ed. It is very much appreciated.I feel better today, more like myself. Godbless-Mark

Hi Mark,

Glad to here you're feeling better. But I'm still waiting
    for a response from you (to the Posts I made) in your thread.
    Forum » BELIEVERS PLACE » Messages » Mikeangels message Page 13

God bless
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Mark ;
    Isn 't Our Lord awesome ! May peace continue to reign in your heart.
    Beloved prayer partners:
    Bishop Seeley passed on Dec.23 2010. Before-hand he said he saw an angel in the room waiting for him and that he was ready. He passed peacefully and we all are rejoicing in our Lord for he fought the fight and run the race and finished the course set before him …… Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Irene ;
    Beloved, Our Lord is in our mist , John 4:4 Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Jesus said in his word , when I come will I find faith. I believe you have the faith to move mountains if it be our Lord Will. God Bless you and we shall continue to pray for you as well as in our church and other prayer ministries. In Jesus name we seek an healing and favor …..Amen . :)

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene,
    Any word about the cat scan?

Happyman, I am thankful that the Bishop Seeley had a peaceful passing. That is pretty neat to see an angel ready to take you home and very comforting to those left behind.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners :
    Please pray for Chris C. for his was kicked by a horse in the face and chest. He is in the hospital being checked over. Also David H. needs a spiritual and physical healing.
    In Jesus name we pray for their blessing be upon them both. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Pastor Betty F. has a mass on her liver; Ann H. had a light stroke ; Treva W. has striped throat; for the Gess family traveling; Tim W. not feeling well.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Please remember these loved ones : Charlie W. physical need. David physical need
    Chriss C Healing from the horse kick ; Virginia-Ann healing needed ; S. Bishop had a stroke;
    Kitty & Jean has the flue; Nelson has back problems; L. Whitacre cancer; D. Beanh flue; Dave R. flue ;
    Leftridge family unspoken;
    :)

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Jan. 05 2011,14:12)
    Irene,
    Any word about the cat scan?

Happyman, I am thankful that the Bishop Seeley had a peaceful passing.  That is pretty neat to see an angel ready to take you home and very comforting to those left behind.

Kathie! I still don't know about my Scat scan. I go to the Doctor Feb. 7 and that is when I find out. No news is good news, I hope…
    Thank you all for your prayers,
    happyman I will pray for all…Peace Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Priase Report
    Sister Betty F whom had a big mass on her liver. Well we prayed and the mass is gone , the doctor stated that he didn't know why or how , but her husband said to him , I know , his name is Jesus.
    Halalueah ! Glory to His Name !
    Thanks for praying ,

if you doubt , you'll do without ; if you will believe , you'll receive ! :D

Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Jan. 25 2011,14:06)
    Priase Report
    Sister Betty F whom had a big mass on her liver. Well we prayed and the mass is gone , the doctor stated that he didn't know why or how , but her husband said to him , I know , his name is Jesus.
    Halalueah ! Glory to His Name !
                       Thanks for praying ,

if you doubt , you'll do without ; if you will believe , you'll receive !  :D

Hi Brother:

Praise God for the healing. However, I would like everyone to be saved and/or be healed, but the scripture states “if anyone be sick among you, let him call the elders of the church,…and the prayer of faith….”

It is up to each indvidual to put faith in God's Word.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Marty :
             But I am a prayer warrior for the sick as well as the lost. If the sick is able to come to (our) church and /or (yours) I'm sure we would follow the word. But these people are looking for our faith and belief. Yes ,Jesus is more than able to heal us, just as he did when that young boy of the centurion servant.  Jesus saw faith , he heard it , he experienced it , and by the centurion's belief , his request was heard and fulfilled, and Jesus did not enter into his home. Yes, your prayers are needed Marty, and all that will stand in proxy.
                  Rev Betty F. still needs a spiritual encouragement.
                  Donald D. is in the VA hospital with pneumonia.
                  Nelson D. has Leukemia and back problems.
                  Chester and Frances L. has the flue .
                  DJ Miller has MS. in his final stage he needs a bed that help from getting bed sores. He is suffering terribly. He needs a special bed that only hospitals have.    
                                    …. Sincerely, thehappyman

Baker
    Participant

Hi! Prayers is a powerful tool and God answers as He sees fit. Some that have a pain in the side, like Paul did, might not be healed. For whatever reason God has, we have to except what God wants for us. Out of my own experience I seen that we learn patience throughout those trials…..I appreciate all of the prayers that have gone up to God for all of them that needed them. We also really don't know why God heals some and not others. To wait on God no matter what circumstances is hard to do. But in the end our reward is great…..Then we can say.” Eye hath not seen, ear hath not heard the things that God prepared for those who loves Him…. O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?
    To that day we look forward to and pray for all in the mean time…Amen
    Peace and Love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi , Prayer is calling to God. Sometimes God allows things to happen for our relationship to grow. He does not specifically desires bad things to happen, yet His “permissive will”. He does allow evil for the time being, for we are given the ability to choose right from wrong. Or to believe in Jesus's salvation, or not. Remembering always that it is God's will not ours. We are commanded to pray to Him by the lips of the psalmists, prophets, apostles and the Lord Jesus himself. Matt 26 41. God's Will and Prayer work hand in hand . I hope this may help us to understand God personally. ….. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners :
    Thank you all for praying :
    Nelson has been healed from the flue and he is claiming healing for his back . He knows the permissive will of God and God shall heal his back.
    Charlie W. is out of the hospital and they cannot find the spot on his lung and his heart is ok. He's been healed.
    DJ has been comforted by our Lord and he is claiming complete healing of his bed sores.
    Chester and Frances L has been healed completely from the flue …amen  
    Andrew C. has received his blessing for his need.
    Virginia F. has received her healing from Virgo.
    Emogene has received protection when she fell.
    Helen M. received her answered when her son went to church with her.
    Beloved their are many more answered prayers. Only our Father and his son Jesus made it all possible for all our prayers to be answered. May God be with you all.  Selah

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Father of our creation, and most loving and mighty, Our “personal God” , our strength and our provider, Our friend , our listener and overseer, we praise your name with our breath and our thoughts seek You always. Abba , You are in our stature with Your increase upon us all. You have provided salvation for us and eternal life. Your love is truly unconditional and Your mercies endure forever. Belove Father, we pray for one another in one accord this night. Keep Your loving hands upon upon us and help us to achieve all that You will. Lord remember the people of Israel. Keep them safe this night. Father, by Your gift of wisdom we now can see the present time showing the truth of things to come. Thank you Jehovah God. Father thank you for healing our love ones and protecting them. Lord help our enmies to turn unto You for You are a Great God and the only one Selah. I pray that Your will be done, that our King of Kings will come soon , in Jesus name I pray..    
    :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Prayer Partners :
    Our beloved Cheryl C. has a brain tumor and she needs a healing. Blessed Father we pray that you will hear our prayers and continue to bless us with your victory. In Jesus Name … Amen

Viewing 20 posts - 1,021 through 1,040 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account