Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Baker
    Participant

hi thehappyman, thank you for your prayers. I have been feeling a lot better. And yes, prayers help. just to be able to tolerate pain if nothing else….Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved's :
    It's flue time again and our household is having it's bout with it. Please pray for us for a quick healing.

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Happyman,
    I will say a prayer for your family but it has been a few days since you posted that so maybe everyone is better…that influenza….yuck!

terraricca
    Participant

Happyman

I join all true Christians in prayers so to ask help from our father in heaven so to make it easier while in this world,
    so i am with you in Christ spirit.

Pierre

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners :
    Jock S. is having prostate problems and as well as his hip. He really needs a touch from our Lord , Abba please heal our Bro. Jock and bless his wife as well.
    DJ M. is having a rough road in life with his MS and bed sores. He needs a special kind of bed and it seems all hope of getting help for him through the world system has been exhausted. But , God has a plan and He shall see to his needs from now on. Please pray for him and his family.
    Thank you all for your prayers the Flue hasn't flue just yet, yet God is working on it according to our needs.
    Father , bless these needs we pray in your son's Holy Name , Jesus Amen.

Baker
    Participant

Hi all. I have a growth on my Stomach that is getting larger. I am really concerned about it. I am seeing my Doctor tomorrow. Please pray for me, that it is benign…Thank you Irene.

terraricca
    Participant

Irene

my thoughts are with you ,and may God trough Christ help you ,and do not worry because it will only give you a other problem,
    whatever happen it is Gods will ,and remember this is not the final step,the real world come after this ,I hope to meet you both thats includes Georg. all my love

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 08 2010,12:34)
    Irene

my thoughts are with you ,and may God trough Christ help you ,and do not worry because it will only give you a other problem,
    whatever happen it is Gods will ,and remember this is not the final step,the real world come after this ,I hope to meet you both thats includes Georg. all my love

Pierre

Thank Pierre, hopeb to see you there too….love Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved Irene:
                   Our father in heaven whom stands on the left side of our king of kings whom name has all power to cause change in the world and in our bodies. Lord Jesus we seek a blessing for our sister Irene that she may recieve her healing this day that you have made for us all. May Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, for what we shall claim here shall be finished in Jesus name.  ……   Amen                 :D

Baker
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Dec. 08 2010,15:30)
    Hi Beloved Irene:
                   Our father in heaven whom stands on the left side of our king of kings whom name has all power to cause change in the world and in our bodies. Lord Jesus we seek a blessing for our sister Irene that she may recieve her healing this day that you have made for us all. May Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, for what we shall claim here shall be finished in Jesus name.  ……   Amen                 :D

Thank you for praying.  Today I go for a Scat Scan, to see what it is……God';s Will be done……I have put myself in His hands…….It is to hard for me alone to handle……..Peace Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 10 2010,00:11)

Hi Beloved Irene:

Thank you for praying.  Today I go for a Scat Scan, to see what it is……God';s Will be done……I have put myself in His hands…….It is to hard for me alone to handle……..Peace Irene

Irene

that s the truth, we as true Christians do not own our self any longer we are Gods possession ,and he take care of us trough Christ,so it is God who make the decision for us wen it is time to go,and wait.
    love you both
    Pierre

seekingtruth
    Participant

Irene,
    May the Lord be with you and bless you, I will remember you in my prayers.

Wm

Baker
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2010,17:19)

Hi Beloved Irene:

Irene

that s the truth, we as true Christians do not own our self any longer we are Gods possession ,and he take care of us trough Christ,so it is God who make the decision for us wen it is time to go,and wait.
    love you both
    Pierre

Pierre! Waiting on the LORD God almighty ia very hard to do, but in the end it all will turn out OK.In Christian Love and thanks Irene

Baker
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ Dec. 09 2010,19:35)
    Irene,
    May the Lord be with you and bless you, I will remember you in my prayers.

Wm

Thank you so much for your prayer….Peace and love Irene.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Dec. 09 2010,14:49)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2010,17:19)

Hi Beloved Irene:

Irene

love you both
    Pierre

Pierre!  Waiting on the LORD God almighty ia very hard to do, but in the end it all will turn out OK.In Christian Love and thanks Irene

Well said!

mikeangel
    Participant

Irene,

I pray that God's will be that you are healed and blessed, and may he be with you and George in a special way. Amen

Baker
    Participant

Thank you Kerwin and Mark, your prayers and well wishes are appreciated….may God be with us all and keep us in His grace…Peace and love Irene
    PS I feel somewhat better.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Bishop Seeley is now in the hospital and is in need of prayer. He is 88 yrs. old and fluid is building up in his body.

Beloved Jehovah, we seek in humbleness that Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Prepare our days with glad tithing's and bless our Bishop with Thy grace and mercies and may we claim a healing this day of salvation. In Jesus name …. Amen

Baker
    Participant

Will also pray for the Bishop, in Christs Holy Name, Amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    I'm praying for you. Have you heard about your cat scan results? Hang in there!

happyman, I will pray for the bishop.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,001 through 1,020 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account