Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (seekingtruth @ July 12 2010,05:57)
    Kathi,
    I am so sorry that I did not know to pray for you, I've been just hitting a few topics lately. My Dad died nearly 10 years ago now but as with you I look forwards to our reunion.

Lord I ask you to encourage my sister, let her know we do care for her and share in her grief, we thank you that we do not grieve as those with no hope, for You are our refuge and strength, our ever present comfort in time of need. Father draw near to Kathi and give her the peace that only You can supply and we thank You.

Amen

Thanks Bro,
    You always know what to say :)
    Love, K

Arnold
    Participant

Welcome Kitty!  We too are happy that there is another member coming on the prayer tread and caring enough to pray for others.  Loosing a loved one is not easy I know, and all of us can use the prayers you and our Prayer Warrior are doing.  
    Kathi, I hope and still pray that you and your Family is doing somewhat better.  Knowing the truth  that we will be seeing our Fathers again, certainly helps…..May the Lord be with you and yours always, with Love Irene

Arnold
    Participant

Hello Prayer Partners! One of our Daughters best friend's Husband has seven spots on His Liver, they have not said that it is Cancer, however we are not ruling it out.. He has been in the Hospital with a Temperature for 8 days now…. Please pray for Him…..Thanking You Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners :
         Charles T. is in the I.C.U.unit and is need of prayer for his carnal walk as well as his spiritual walk. May God revive his soul.
                   Christina H. has a very bad dis in her back and the nerve is  rubbing together.
                    Betty S. has to have a colon surgery done.
                    Jock S. has skin cancer.
                Please remember these souls in prayer.

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Kathi:
    Psalm 28 , a prayer for God's help. May God bless you and your in this time of sorrow, for there's a new day of salvation. Our Redeemer redeems his own, for every promise in the Word of God liveth.
    Sincerely , the happyman

thehappyman
    Participant

Hi Beloved prayer partners:
                   Please remember Karisti who has thyroid problems and must be operated on.
                                          Jeanie, who just had a double bypass done is now having grave problems.
                                                         God blesses His own and knows our voices.  :)

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ July 17 2010,22:34)
    Hi Kathi:
             Psalm 28  , a prayer for God's help.  May God bless you and your in this time of sorrow, for there's a new day of salvation. Our Redeemer redeems his own, for every promise in the Word of God liveth.
              Sincerely , the happyman

Happyman and Irene,
    Thank you for the ongoing encouragement and prayers. The tears have slowed down but I doubt they will ever dry up completely. The loss of my dad has been my dearest loss thus far. I have his words within me though.

Irene, how is your daughter's best friend's husband doing?
    Happyman, I will lift your requests to the Lord.

Please pray for my friend, Chris who is going through a tough time and I don't know anymore than that.

Thanks, K

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved :
    Our Father most awesome that you are, these are hard times to face for many , and we thank you Lord for your words of life and in preperation of things to come. Lord help Chris to see that peace that is within the believer, for we are comforted. Chris can be too just for the asking. Amen :D

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved :
    My sister Alma J. has a tumor in her stomace, also has two hernias, She is bleeding internally and she will be operated on this week if all goes well with her physically. May I say most of all to comfort you in your prayer that she has professed Jesus, the Christ as her Saviour. We are believing to recieve an good report in Jesus name. Thank you Beloved. Andrew

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    Alma is doing great and the tumor has been removed. And it is not cancerious. Thank you all for your prayers.
    Andrew

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    Linda T. has heart problems and needs our prayers .
    In Jesus name I pray that Jesus shall touch her heart with His healing virtue. Amen.

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Happyman,
    I'm glad to hear that Alma had a good report and successful surgery. I will pray for Linda T.

Would you please pray for my friend Denise who has M.S. and also had surgery yesterday for a brain aneurysm. She is one of the kindest people that I have the privilege of knowing. Thanks!

Arnold
    Participant

Hi Kathi and Hapyman! I will also pray for Linda and for Denise, Kathi. May God bless all who need His Love and healing, spread Your patience upon them and make them whole again, for all I pray in Jesus Name, Amen.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus , Our Redeemer , all glory unto you always and forever.
                Blessed Lord please give an ear unto us once again. Denise is having some physical issues and Lord we know that You are greater than any M.S. or aneurysm. So we humbly ask for her to recieve a healing and may she rejoice in victory in your love.  In your name Jesus,     Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P. :
    Please pray for Christina H. she has sugar and back pains and pain in her legs. She is in the hospital now. please pray in Jesus name for her recovery. Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    Tim P. has cancer and is suffering terrible , please remember him also in your prayers.
    Jesus is our redeemer and buckler in times like these. Amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Irene and Happyman for praying for Denise. I haven't heard how she is doing. I will lift up Christina and Tim to the Lord. It is so hard to suffer, I will pray for some relief.

God bless you!

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved P.P.
    Frank O. has cancer and he just started his first treatment and he has been very ill. Please pray for him and his family. :)

Baker
    Participant

Hello thehappyman! i hope and pray that Frank is doing well with the treatments….May God give Him the peace and Love of God and strengthen Him and His Family in these days of their trials….We pray that the treatments will but the cancer to rest and restore Him to good health. I pray in Jesus name,Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners :
    Christina M. needs our prayers for spiritual strength. She is in ICU unit because death WAS her only way out of trying to understand her life. Now she has a new out look on Life through Jesus Christ and she is thankful to Him. Please keep her and her girls in prayer. ……. thank you . :)

Viewing 20 posts - 941 through 960 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account