Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Arnold
    Participant

I find it so ironic to say the least, when on FaceBook several members told Kathi that they were going to pray for Her, and here not one single member besides the happyman who is a prayer warrior comes and prayes for other members. Are we not Brothers and Sisters in Christ?????? Are we not to hurt when someomne else hurts???? That only shows me that you are not Christians…. All I can say to you all, shame on you……it makes me sad and upset…….Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    I appreciate your prayers so much and your concern. I am guessing that most do not check this topic unfortunately. I really could have used all the prayers that I could get.

I am sure you will be glad to hear that my dad is no longer suffering and is safe in the arms of Jesus. He peacefully died at 1:38 am last night and there will forever be a hole in my heart. Please keep praying for us during the next few days. Thanks!

Love,
    Kathi

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 24 2010,01:35)
    Hi Irene,
    I appreciate your prayers so much and your concern.  I am guessing that most do not check this topic unfortunately.  I really could have used all the prayers that I could get.

I am sure you will be glad to hear that my dad is no longer suffering and is safe in the arms of Jesus.  He peacefully died at 1:38 am last night and there will forever be a hole in my heart.  Please keep praying for us during the next few days.  Thanks!

Love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi! We certainly going to pray for you and your Family….May your Father rest in peace and may the LORD be with you and your Family…. I do understand how you feel, there is a whole in my heart also since I was a little girl, always wanting my Father……it does get somewhat better over time though….You will be on my mind for days to come…Love always Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
    We call upon your name with great confidence that you may comfort our beloved sister Kathi during these days of trials. We seek that Your will be done in all in all. I'm sure her Dad knows what lyes ahead of him and may he be encamped with Holy Angels.
    In Jesus name …. Amen

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ June 24 2010,05:36)
    Beloved Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
               We call upon your name with great confidence that you may comfort our beloved sister Kathi during these days of trials. We seek that Your will be done in all in all. I'm sure her Dad knows what lyes ahead of him and may he be encamped with Holy Angels.
                                                  In Jesus name …. Amen

Amen.

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Pastor V. Fredman is ill with lung infections. Please pray for her recovery.

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene, Happyman, and karmarie thanks for all your prayers. We buried my dad yesterday. I posted a poem about him in the Poetry thread in the “About Faith” section.

Today I took my mom to buy her first computer…a new start for her. I suppose that I will need prayer for her to learn about the computer and that I am a good teacher seeing that she is completely computer illiterate :;):

Happyman, I will pray for the pastor…God bless him.

karmarie
    Participant

May the Lord be with you and your family to give you some peace and comfort.

Have fun with your mom, computers can be difficult!

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 28 2010,16:30)
    Irene, Happyman, and karmarie thanks for all your prayers.  We buried my dad yesterday.  I posted a poem about him in the Poetry thread in the “About Faith” section.

Today I took my mom to buy her first computer…a new start for her.  I suppose that I will need prayer for her to learn about the computer and that I am a good teacher seeing that she is completely computer illiterate  :;):

Hi Kathi! We are still praying for you and your Family. I am glad that you are buying your Mother a computer. Tell Her She has our Sympathy. Also tell Her since I have been on Face Book and have started a farm, I keep busy and I love it…. Maybe if She likes it we can become neighbors…..I know that members there are still praying for you too. May God bless you and peace to all of you, Irene

Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ June 28 2010,16:30)
    Irene, Happyman, and karmarie thanks for all your prayers.  We buried my dad yesterday.  I posted a poem about him in the Poetry thread in the “About Faith” section.

Today I took my mom to buy her first computer…a new start for her.  I suppose that I will need prayer for her to learn about the computer and that I am a good teacher seeing that she is completely computer illiterate  :;):

Hi LU:

It is always a time of sorrow when one of our loved ones dies, but I pray that God may comfort you with the promise of a resurrection and the hope of eternal life.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners :
    Truely our Father has us all in his hands, A 13 yr.old was hit by a car in our community and a 16 yr. old was driving, he is devastated, it was on a blind knoll and she was riding her bike. Please pray for the Ricki family for the lost of their daughter and for the Perry family that their son may learn to deal with this accident. Please pray that God would give them both famlies peace of mind knowing that she was saved. I pray that all read Ps. 46 KJV.
    With Godly Love toward all……. Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Lord Jesus please hear our prayers with Thine eye;
    Please remember Thomas & Merith & child Tobias , they have special needs.
    Donal is 9 yrs old & is in the hospital very ill, please pray for him.
    Sister Betty is having an colon surgery done , she needs your prayers also.
    Brother Jock has to have a hip replacement done and they cancer on his hand.
    Tim P. Sharon B. Susan B. are cancer victums.
    Ralph P. is incarcerated
    Gracey is 6 yrs.old and is very ill.
    Alma is very ill.
    Ruby R. had another vessel in her brain give her problems. 2nd time , please pray ferently her husband asked.
    Ryan C. 5 yrs. old has sugar and has to take shots every day. He needs a healing.
    Please pray for all our youth for good health and peace throughout world…….
    :)

Kittey
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ June 26 2010,04:28)
    Beloved Prayer Partners:
                  Pastor V. Fredman is ill with lung infections. Please pray for her recovery.

God, I ask that you please heal Pastor Fredman and rebuke the illness in his lungs at godspeed as you have done through our lord Jesus Christ for countless others in the past. God please send him comfort and release him of any fear that he may have in his heart (John 14:26) while he patiently waits on you. For patience builds faith. Glory be to God, in Jesus name, I ask. Amen.

Kittey
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    I appreciate your prayers so much and your concern.  I am guessing that most do not check this topic unfortunately.  I really could have used all the prayers that I could get.

I am sure you will be glad to hear that my dad is no longer suffering and is safe in the arms of Jesus.  He peacefully died at 1:38 am last night and there will forever be a hole in my heart.  Please keep praying for us during the next few days.  Thanks!

Love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi. I'm so sorry to hear that. I am new to this site & I wish I had been able to pray for your father. I imagine it is never an easy thing losing a parent. But the good thing is we can all rejoice that your father is no longer suffering but resting comfortably.

God I ask that you please be with Kathi, as I know you will, in her time of healing. And please send the comforter to Kathi godspeed. Glory be to God. In Jesus name, Amen.

Kittey
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ July 01 2010,16:37)
    Beloved Prayer Partners:
             Ralph P. is incarcerated
             Alma is very ill.
             Ruby R. had another vessel in her brain give her problems. 2nd time , please pray ferently her husband asked.
             Ryan C. 5 yrs. old has sugar and has to take shots every day. He needs a healing.

Glory be to God. Thank you God for all that you do for us including this evening. God I ask that you please send youre help Merith and Thomas to take care of their child Tobias. And at your will, please heal Tobias. Please also heal Donal, Sister Betty, Bro. Jock, and Tim P. Sharon. We know that you are capable of all things according to your will. And that, as we have seen, no task is too large. You gave sight to the blind, healed issues of the blood and even raised the dead. You also died on the cross for our sins so that we may have the very best in life and in eternal life. All we have to do is ask and believe. So this day, I ask that you please bless those abundantly who are in need of your help. As you have many times before and as only you can. In Jesus name, I ask. Amen.

Kittey
    Participant

Quote (Kittey @ July 12 2010,13:34)

Quote (thehappyman @ July 01 2010,16:37)
    Beloved Prayer Partners:
             Ralph P. is incarcerated
             Alma is very ill.

Glory be to God. Thank you God for all that you do for us including this evening. God I ask that you please send youre help Merith and Thomas to take care of their child Tobias. And at your will, please heal Tobias. Please also heal Donal, Sister Betty, Bro. Jock, and Tim P. Sharon. We know that you are capable of all things according to your will. And that, as we have seen, no task is too large. You gave sight to the blind, healed issues of the blood and even raised the dead. You also died on the cross for our sins so that we may have the very best in life and in eternal life. All we have to do is ask and believe. So this day, I ask that you please bless those abundantly who are in need of your help. As you have many times before and as only you can. In Jesus name, I ask. Amen.

God please also include in your blessings, Gracey, Alma, Ruby, and Ralph. Thank you Lord.

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Kittey @ July 11 2010,21:24)

Hi Irene,

Love,
    Kathi

Hi Kathi. I'm so sorry to hear that. I am new to this site & I wish I had been able to pray for your father. I imagine it is never an easy thing losing a parent. But the good thing is we can all rejoice that your father is no longer suffering but resting comfortably.

God I ask that you please be with Kathi, as I know you will, in her time of healing. And please send the comforter to Kathi godspeed. Glory be to God. In Jesus name, Amen.

Hi Kittey,
    Welcome to HN and thank you for your kind words and prayer. I used to dread the passing of my father. The thought of that was always a difficult unknown but now, no longer. I only think of a positive reunion ahead.

I am glad that we have another prayer warrior on here. I hope you stay a while.

God's love,
    Kathi/LU/Lightenup

seekingtruth
    Participant

Kathi,
    I am so sorry that I did not know to pray for you, I've been just hitting a few topics lately. My Dad died nearly 10 years ago now but as with you I look forwards to our reunion.

Lord I ask you to encourage my sister, let her know we do care for her and share in her grief, we thank you that we do not grieve as those with no hope, for You are our refuge and strength, our ever present comfort in time of need. Father draw near to Kathi and give her the peace that only You can supply and we thank You.

Amen

Kittey
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ July 12 2010,17:24)

Quote (Kittey @ July 11 2010,21:24)

Hi Irene,

Love,
    Kathi

Hi Kittey,
    Welcome to HN and thank you for your kind words and prayer.  I used to dread the passing of my father.  The thought of that was always a difficult unknown but now, no longer.  I only think of a positive reunion ahead.

I am glad that we have another prayer warrior on here.  I hope you stay a while.

God's love,
    Kathi/LU/Lightenup

Hi Kathi. I plan to stay as long as God allows me to. :o). And it is so awesome to hear that you are feeling better. All glory to God because you are healing! :o) And that's what is important right now. Unfortunately, this could have happened to anyone of us. Trials and tribulations happens to us all. The just and the unjust. Just keep the faith and know that its the way that we come out of trials like this that demonstrates God's love for us and increases our faith in him. God says he does not slack but is longsuffering and patient that we come closer to him in times like these. Try and remember that when reflecting on your dad. I will pray again for you that you heal as perfectly as possible and find peace in your surroundings in the coming months.

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks again Kittey! If you feel led, please tell us more about you in the getting to know you thread, found here:
    https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….34;st=0

Blessings,
    Kathi

Viewing 20 posts - 921 through 940 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account