Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 19 2010,10:33)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 19 2010,10:30)
    Hello,
    I am inviting all my HN friends to ask the Lord for a miraculous healing for my 17 year old son today.  He has been vomiting since 3 am and he is in a big musical production tonight and tomorrow.  He is one of the principal actors and doesn't have an understudy that is prepared.  He has already performed 5 times this week and only has 3 more performances.  Please pray for a miraculous healing…strength and wellness and the enthusiasm that he needs.  We have a couple of car loads of family/friends driving for two days to come to see him perform.  Also pray for the stage mom and producer because I have to tell them what is going on.  We all need wisdom.

Thank you so much,
    Kathi

Amen Kathi

Will do. He will be fine!

Blessings Keith

Thanks Keith,
    We are just “thinking lovely, wonderful thoughts,” that is a line from the musical that he is GOING to perform tonight. Keep praying! K

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 19 2010,12:09)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 19 2010,10:33)

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 19 2010,10:30)
    Hello,
    I am inviting all my HN friends to ask the Lord for a miraculous healing for my 17 year old son today.  He has been vomiting since 3 am and he is in a big musical production tonight and tomorrow.  He is one of the principal actors and doesn't have an understudy that is prepared.  He has already performed 5 times this week and only has 3 more performances.  Please pray for a miraculous healing…strength and wellness and the enthusiasm that he needs.  We have a couple of car loads of family/friends driving for two days to come to see him perform.  Also pray for the stage mom and producer because I have to tell them what is going on.  We all need wisdom.

Thank you so much,
    Kathi

Amen Kathi

Will do. He will be fine!

Blessings Keith

Thanks Keith,
    We are just “thinking lovely, wonderful thoughts,”  that is a line from the musical that he is GOING to perform tonight.  Keep praying! K

Kathi

Will do!

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, “whatever is pure, whatever is lovely“, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, “dwell (KJV Think) on these things“. Phil 4:8 NASB

Blessings Keith

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 20 2010,02:30)
    Hello,

Thank you so much,
    Kathi

Thy will be done, I just did pray and we will put our trust in God that He will heal your Son and all that are involved in the play….Amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Thanks Irene and Keith for praying. He made it through the show tonight…two more tomorrow and he will be finished. What a good Father we have! I know His hand was with my son. That is the only way he could have got up on stage for 2 hours, dancing, singing and flying after the stomach virus that he had just hours beforehand. He is still weak and feeling kinda yucky. Please pray for him through tomorrow night's performance.

Thanks again,
    Kathi

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 20 2010,02:05)
    Thanks Irene and Keith for praying.  He made it through the show tonight…two more tomorrow and he will be finished.  What a good Father we have!  I know His hand was with my son.  That is the only way he could have got up on stage for 2 hours, dancing, singing and flying after the stomach virus that he had just hours beforehand.  He is still weak and feeling kinda yucky.  Please pray for him through tomorrow night's performance.

Thanks again,
    Kathi

Kathi

Praise God! Will do!

Blessings WJ

Lightenup
    Participant

Irene and Keith,

Yeah, my son made it through his performances and now he is going to recuperate. Thanks for praying, it worked:) It was all our Father's hand as He strengthened my son after having a stomach virus for most of the day before his performance. I couldn't even think about getting up on stage to sing, dance and fly after being sick all day!!

God bless,
    Kathi

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ Mar. 21 2010,17:02)
    Irene and Keith,

Yeah, my son made it through his performances and now he is going to recuperate.  Thanks for praying, it worked:)  It was all our Father's hand as He strengthened my son after having a stomach virus for most of the day before his performance.  I couldn't even think about getting up on stage to sing, dance and fly after being sick all day!!

God bless,
    Kathi

Yes, with God all is possible. When I hear of such a niracle I believe that God has something in mind for Him. Time will tell. We praise and honor our Mighty God Jrhovah and our King of Kings and Lord of Lords Jesus Christ forever and ever, Amen and Amen.
    Love Irene

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hello! Knowing that with God all is possible, I come here to ask for your prayers. Our only Granddaughter is having some real upsetting problems. She just turned 18 on March 18. I am sorry but I can't tell you what it is, but it is very upsetting for our Granddaughter and Daughter and the whole Family. Please pray for patience, endurance and Love, I would really appreciate that. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 22 2010,00:45)
    Hello!  Knowing that with God all is possible, I come here to ask for your prayers.  Our only Granddaughter is having some real upsetting problems.  She just turned 18 on March 18.  I am sorry but I can't tell you what it is, but it is very upsetting for our Granddaughter and Daughter and the whole Family.  Please pray for patience, endurance and Love, I would really appreciate that.  In  Jesus Name I pray, Amen

Hi Irene,
    I will pray for Tiffany and that she experiences the Father that God is to her through all this.

Love,
    Kathi

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    May we praise God for the blessing for Kathie 's son and for his endurance on stage. Truely with Christ all things are possible.
    Lord Jesus , Healer and Redeemer ; may we seek this day that Thou shall bless this young woman first with Your forgiveness and mercy and then with the healing for Your temple to be stronger then ever before. … In the name of Jesus we pray..

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Please remember Earl Y. for he has a battle for his life today. Cancer try'd but lost , We praise You Lord for the victory. He has a way to go , please pray for him and his family.
    In Jesus Name ….Amen

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hello! I just had a call from a Cousin of my Husband, She informed Me that her Husband died. Please keep Her in your prayers. Her name is Hilda. Would very much appreciate it……In Jesus name, I pray….. Amen

Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 14 2010,03:27)
    Hello!  I just had a call from a Cousin of my Husband, She informed Me that her Husband died.  Please keep Her in your prayers.  Her name is Hilda.  Would very much appreciate it……In Jesus name, I pray….. Amen

Hi Mrs:

Praying that God would comfort Hilda and see her through this time of sorrow and trouble.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ April 14 2010,06:46)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 14 2010,03:27)
    Hello!  I just had a call from a Cousin of my Husband, She informed Me that her Husband died.  Please keep Her in your prayers.  Her name is Hilda.  Would very much appreciate it……In Jesus name, I pray….. Amen

Hi Mrs:

Praying that God would comfort Hilda and see her through this time of sorrow and trouble.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Thank you so much, it is appreciated much… Irene

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Lord Jesus, please send help to comfort the souls that are grieved for the passing of an loved one. Yet , Lord may we find peace and joy knowing of an great way to live in Christ in heaven for all eternity. …………. In Your name we pray amen ….

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners :
    Irene O. is in her final stages of life in the carnal , now we pray that her spiritual life rest within Your Promise, with a new name over her mansion. ….

Elizabeth
    Participant

thehappyman! Thank you so much for praying for so many that are sick and on their Deathbed. We ask God through His Son Jesus Christ that He may give them peace and strength to passover into eternal life. For those that are grieving give them your Love and patience to endure. We ask it all in Jesus Name Amen………..

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    Mary C. ; and Helen & Franklin; Roy P.; Betty S.; Greg F.; prayer for healings. Rachel Ann for salvation . Missionaries in Asia needs our prayers for protection and for the orphanage. :)

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved Prayer Partners:
    I'm asking for all to pray for us this month of May 2010. It is our Great Invitation to our community Month. Please pray for souls to be saved and to add unto the church dailey as God would have it to be. .. In Jesus name Amen.

Lightenup
    Participant

Hi Happyman,
    I'll join you in your outreach prayers, protection prayers and healing prayers. Do pray for the members on this message board that we would all achieve unity in the truth, nothing but the truth.
    God bless!

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account